News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Regis and K..........

• 3 Replies

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Regis and K..........
« on: October 28, 2008, 02:49:49 PM »
Kathy Lee Gifford (55 years old and 5'5½") catfights Kelly Ripa (38 years old 5'3")
{alt}

Kelly Ripa replace Kathy Lee Gifford as hostess on Line with Regis .... All reports say Kathy and Kelly are friends but, cone on now, we know that as competitive these two are they would enjoy out fighting the other. If they got in a fight who would win?

Kathy is said to work out hand and be quite strong. Kelly works out also and may well be the most competitive person around. I love the way she is always beating the egomaniac Regis at almost every contest.
{alt}

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Regis and K..........
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »
After a hard fought hair pullin,clothes rippin fight,Kathy is beaten and begging for mercy.

petelv

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 07:24:24 PM »
Kelly.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 08:27:50 PM »
I like the tough, old, well-seasoned, experienced cougar, Kathy Lee to take Kelly down. Kathy is a little bigger. It would be another close one, though,  as the voting shows.