News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Halloween 3 Ghost town catfight at Silver gulch Story from poll

• 10 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Halloween 3 Ghost town catfight at Silver gulch Story from poll
« on: October 31, 2012, 03:08:30 PM »
Ladies..
This is this years Halloween story. From the annual costumed catfight poll. This years winner was Hot Gladys!!
During the story, the order of wins, and losses in catfights. Is determined by votes given to each lady. NOT personal friendship or favoritism.
THAT said, hope you enjoy, all the naughty tricks, and treats of the story!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Halloween 3 Ghost town catfight at Silver gulch Story from poll
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 03:09:43 PM »
Pt 1 arrivals

The guests had been arriving during the day. The town of Silver Gulch, was a ghost town. Run out of silver, back in the days of the old west.
Now it served as a tourist attraction at times.

The dusty streets, had some costumed regulars, roaming the streets, giving it signs of life. While some carriages, and horses. Brought the tourists in to stay.

Some of the ladies, staying at Lil Sara's boarding house. While others would be using rooms, above Lusty Lo's. Silver Garter saloon.
The ladies having come from all over, to enjoy the Halloween party, given at Lusty Lo's place.

The creak of the wooden wheels, down the street. Horses whinnying to each other. Costumed townsfolk, helping with the luggage or giving directions. As they go about the day.
Some of the ladies stopping into Alison's general store. To find some souveniers of the trip.
Others heading into Francine's fine fixins, and eatery. For some snacks or to check on local legends. Of the eateries owner. A beautiful brunette, that enjoyed cooking, being bitchy, and catfighting.

Lights, and lamps being lit, up and down the street. As the day, turns into dusk. Most of the ladies getting into costumes, as they peer out windows. To take in the array, of beautiful colors painting across the sky. The sun setting, as the final colors, seem to be oranges, and blood reds.
Along the street, some decorations for the evening, have been set up.
Grinning jack-o-lanterns peering down. From windows, and along some of the upper bannister railings.
A partially clothed skeleton, swinging in the breeze. As he hangs at the gallows. His dark eyes seeming to be watching everything.

Black cats, witches, and ghosts showing in windows or among the tree limbs, whispering in the cooling, night breeze.
Music begins playing in Lusty Lo's, while the guests are soon to arrive.
Black and orange streamers, hanging around the railings, and from the ceiling fixtures.
Some of the old wooden tables, pushed together. For snacks, and treats to rest on.
The long wooden bar, ready for drinks to be served.
Soft light, giving the inside of the saloon, a welcoming glow.

"Time to get this party started." A beautiful young, dark haired woman says, entering through the front doors. The wooden bat wings, squeaking, as they open, and close.
Megan23, is dressed as a very convincing Kitty Pryde. Shadow cat from the x-men. The skin tight costume, clinging to a very slender, yet sexy figure. Long dark hair, hanging past her shoulders, as she walks up to the bar front.
"I would ask for ID Megan, yet have no idea." "Where you could slide it into that costume." I tease, as she sticks her tongue out at me.
"Guess, you better pin on a sherriffs badge, and search me Stormy." Megan replies. Enjoying my blush, as the thought goes through my head. I knew Megan's preferences. Yet could not deny. The idea, of getting to frisk her, in her costume, did sound enjoyable.
"Ill have some cactus juice or snake oil barkeep!!" Megan playfully states.
"Maybe have something better than that for you Megan." I reply, and soon have a very full looking Margarita, ready for her.
With a smile, and quick kiss to the cheek. Megan slips over to a table, drink in hand. To sit down, and watch the rest of the ladies arrive.

Beautiful, blonde Kara Zor-ely arrives next. Giving Megan a quick glance, before making her way to the bar.
Kara is wearing her Supergirl costume. Filling out the red s, in yellow field. Looking very nice, centered, between her gently heaving, firm breasts. Her middle exposed. The skimpy matching skirt, barely covering anything.
Kara's long legs, ending in her red boots.
Kara nods to Megan, before heading to the bar for a drink.
The sexy blonde being sure. To show, as she stomped over, a few steps. I could see, supergirl, had no bra on, and definately did not need one. To support her proudly thrusting costumed tits.
"Ill have what she is having." "Can you make another or do I need to take hers?" Kara asks, loud enough for Megan to hear.
Kara turns to her, getting a middle finger salute, and tongue stuck out. Letting her know, Megan was not afraid of her.
Soon, I have another one ready. While enjoying the way, the skirt lifts, to show, her nice thonged ass. As kara seeks her own place to sit, and wait.

The rest of the ladies arrive, as drinks are made, and handed out. The pleasant sounds of beautiful women chatting. Music playing, as margarita's, very bloody mary's, and even a zombie or two. Are made, and handed out, among other drinks.

Denise Pope strides in, looking incredible. Denise's almost flawless smooth skin, showing all over. As she enters in her Wonder Woman costume. Denise filling it out nicely. Denise's cleavage, spilling, from the top of the amazon's bustier. Her curves, and shapely legs, well on display.
A nod, and smile from Denise. As I am sure, many, would love being tied up, in this sexy woman's golden lasso.

NataliaD arrives, as a sexy law enforcement officer. Long blonde hair, lovely face. Natalia's costume open nicely, down the front. Showing not only the long arm of the law needs to be watched for. Natalia's nice sized, firm breasts, also worth taking notice of.
Her costume, also showing off, a very nice amount of shapely legs, as well.
Maybe breaking a few laws. Would be worth having this sexy cops attention.

Shelly Gibble makes a powerful entrance, as Powergirl. The skin tight, white costume. Clinging to Shelly's nice curves.
Shelly, spilling out, of the low cut front. Her long legs fully on display. Blonde hair, and cape swaying, as she makes her presence known.

Hot Gladys, pauses to wink, and blow me a kiss. As Gladys arrives, in a very nice white dress. I can only hope, does not get messy, before the night is through. Gladys doing her Marilyn Monroe impression.
Gladys's dress, flowing over her curvy figure. Shoulders bare, as it ties behind her neck. The bottom, coming to just below her knees, while showing off, some of her legs.
Gladys giggling, as the bottom, is lifted up, almost to showing her panties. As the western breeze, lifts it, as she walks in.

FightingBrook, has eyes on her. As she arrives in a skin tight Catwoman catsuit. The dark material, clinging to. As well as highlighting her slender, yet curvy frame.
Brook, was walking almost catlike to the bar. Some shared nods, between her and Megan. Brook, looking lovely, and sexy. I could imagine catwoman Brook, easily stealing hearts. As well as jewels dressed this way.
Drink in hand, she heads over to sit with Megan.

Some of the ladies standing, while others sit.
Serena77 arrives, adding some pleasant surprise. The dark haired beauty, from Italy. Looking very good, dressed as an Indian Maiden.
Serena's top, exposing the tops of her firm breasts, as it hangs low. Yet only covers, just her chest. Her sleek belly, exposed, as it only drops across her breasts.
The matching skirt, with some beadwork on it. Coming to just above her knees.
Silky dark hair, hanging tied, down along her back. Moccasins on her feet.
I definately could enjoy, spending time in Serena's teepee.

Stepfanie arrives like a thunderbolt. The stunning brunette, dressed as the black, and more evil version of Mary Marvel.
The clingy, figure hugging costume. Showing Stepfanie's lush figure. The lightning bolt, running between the valley of her firm breasts.
The skirt part, at the bottom. Just dropping low enough. To cover Stepfanie's firm, black silk pantied ass.
It would not be easy being good. When Stepfanie, dressed this way. Made being bad look so wonderful.

JoannC made the scene, dressed as Batgirl. The stunning blonde, dressed in figure hugging costume. Joann filling it out, in all the right places nicely. Blonde hair flowing, as she gives a catty look. To Megan, and Brook. Before passing their table. Megan making a clawing motion, with her curled fingers. Before Brook breaks out laughing.
I wondered if Megan planned on being an evil kitty tonight.
Yet my attention, was soon fixed on Joann. Seeing her up close, it would be easy. Going batty, over this blonde beauty. As I fill her drink order.

Babs Carlson, struts in, as usual. Babs trying to steal the show. Usually not having any trouble doing it. Yet this was looking to be. One very impressive, and beautiful , sexy crowd.
Babs was topless. Her firm breasts bobbling, each step she was taking.
The light, shining, on her glistening, and oiled. hard nippled tits.
A skimpy skirt, covering her sex, and a little of her toned ass.
Babs was dressed, as her favorite character. Sheena jungle queen.
I was caught blushing, as she padded on bare feet, my way. Several of the ladies, looking to see my reaction, to the half naked blonde beauty. Yet several smiling. As they knew, in their own skimpy or skin tight costumes. They had gotten as good a response from me, as Babs was now.
Babs taking delight, in adding more to my embarassment. As my eyes are caught, on her heaving, hard nippled tits. Before rising, to her beautiful face. "Sex on the beach please." She orders her drink. Enjoying the giggles, and snorts of laughter. As the other ladies enjoy my being teased that way.
As well as a few comments of slut, being whispered back and forth.

"Fluff" Crawford, joins in next. Yet again, another very firm, well formed pair of breasts exposed.
Her sleek, curvy figure, almost naked. A small animal cloth, covering her sex, and not much else.
Pert, hard nippled tits, thrust proudly. As Fluff walks into the bar.
Her long dark hair hanging down her back. While a jungle style necklace, hung, between the valley of her breasts.
Fluff, dressed as an Island jungle queen.
Her eyes, and Babs meeting, as tension began to mount. The other ladies waiting, for an explosion.
"Bartender, give me, what the poor jungle trash is having." "Yet make mine stronger, fitting a queen." Fluff says, heading to the bar.
"Ummmmmmm you want  stronger sex on the beach?" I ask, knowing I was probably blushing.
"Hmmm sex on the beach or maybe a screaming orgasm, your choice bartender." Fluff replies, as she moves next to Babs.
I begin making her drink. Knowing soon, some catfighting may break out, between these two sexy ladies.

BustyTiffany35 gets heads turning, as she joins in. The platinum blonde beauty, maybe choosing the perfect costume for herself.
Tiffany was in a skin tight black catsuit, with white trim. Tiffany's well formed, firm breasts. Spilling out, as the front, opened nicely, down the upper middle. Soft white, framing, the firm mounds of Tiffany's breasts.
The costume, seeming to flow, and show off. Her lush, curvy figure.
From the way, her body moved. It seemed plain to see. Tiffany had no undergarments on, beneath the costume. Unless, it was a simple thong panty.
Yet the platinum blonde beauty. Looking firm, and fine, from every angle.
Tiffany, was dressed as the Black Cat ... Felicia Hardy from spider-man.
Sexy jewel thief, as well as beautiful enough. To get her claws into your heart as well.

HRW64 showed next. Dressed as someone very sexy, and part of Halloween.
Robin's curvy figure, filling out, and spilling out. As she enters, as Elvira, mistress of the night.
I had met the real lady, in real life. I could not deny. Robin, was filling out the costume, just as well. While looking very convincing, as Elvira.
Taking a guess, as she glides along the floor. I have a very bloody mary, ready for her at the bar.
"Thanks, may have to fang you later." Robin says, before running her tongue, across her lips. Wetting them, while showing me, some of her fangs.
Before the dark haired beauty, heads for a table.

Justine_CCSD pushes through the batwing doors. Her cowgirl boots, making noise on the wooden floor. While her beauty, draws attention of it's own.
Justine is dressed as a cowgirl.
A blouse, tied across her ample breasts. Trim, toned belly bare. A pair of tight, jean shorts showing her shapely legs. As well as a nice, firm ass.
Justine's brunette hair, hanging down, from beneath her cowgirl hat.
Some of the prettiest eyes, scanning the room, before settling on Serena.
Justine looked beautiful. I would be very willing. To ride the range, with a cowgirl this lovely.
Not to mention, enjoy being rounded up by her.

Sharina the Queenofpins soon makes her entry.
Sharina is wearing a very figure hugging dress. Her curvy body, dressed in a reddish, pink party dress. Her ample cleavage, showing in the low cut front. Her at times, weapon of choice. Her booty, showing, as the thin material, clings to it.
Sharina only other costume piece. The small mask, over her pretty face.
Sharina coming dressed Mardi gras style, for the party.

JennaIsAwesome arrives. Jenna dressed, sexy, fun, and possible prey for the many cats. Jenna dressed, as a young, sexy Playboy Bunny.
Jenna's long brunette hair, hanging well past her shoulders. Yet not covering her bunny tail.
Her firm breasts, pushed up, displayed nicely, in the leather, and lace bustier.
Her tight, bunny tailed ass, looking very nice. As her laced, and tailed panties. Showed Jenna also had some awesome looking legs.
Jenna making sure to shake her tail, as she moved around. The sexy bunny, hopping over to the bar. While letting the rest know. This was no intimidated or dumb bunny.

Marlu was the final known guest to arrive.
Marlu making her way, to the old west. Coming all the way from Spain.
Marlu was dressed as Tifa, from final fantasy. Marlu's dark hair,framing her pretty face.
Her nice sized breasts, barely covered. By the cropped top, stretched over them. Marlu's trim belly bare.
The pair of shorts, clinging to her firm ass, and shapely legs. Helping to show off, her womanly curves, just right.

With Marlu now having arrived. The guests seemed to be all here. Now as I served drinks. The ladies mingles, chatted, and drank. Some taunting, shoving, and being catty with each other.
As the party seemed to be going on, in full swing now. Later some of the ladies would return to Lil Sara's boarding house. While others would take the rooms, at Lusty Lo's. For now everything seemed to be going very well.

Outside of town, as the last red rays of sunlight. Touched upon, the vacant slaughter ranch. Indian war drums, could be heard to pound. Horses cried out, as hooves where heard pounding along the ground. War cries, and sounds of gunfire cracking in the night.
The soft sounds of death, as arrows fly from bows.
Screams of defiance, wounds, and dying are heard. Flames begin to appear, around the one bunkhouse. Yet the wood does not burn.
As the catfight ladies, begin to enjoy their Halloween party.
Ghost riders begin rising, into the night sky. Indian, and cowboy alike, as they battle. Then begin turning, and riding the darkness. Heading on horses, breathing fire.
For the town of Silver Gulch!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 03:12:03 PM »
pt 2 Party gets started fighting begins

Laughter, and catty remarks had been going through the saloon.

Outside, the winds seemed to moan, eearily, and almost human. Through the dusty streets. A few townsfolk, moving about business or fun. As night now fully embraced the town.

At times, friends, as well as regular enemies or frenemies. Drinking, enjoying some of the snacks or keeping an eye. On the other gathered beauties, at the party.

Brook, and Megan are sitting, drinking, and giggling together. Brook pointing her finger. As Megan looks over and nods.
The two soon leaving the table. JoAnnC tensing, as both catwoman and shadow cat approach.
"Hey kitty, want to join us, in bat removal?" Brook says, to the nearby Tiffany.
"Maybe I will take your evil kitty sidekick, with me later catgirl." Tiffany answers back.

"Awww the lil pussy trio, want to go settle this before you piss me off?" JoAnn slips in. "This woman, will let you girls, go talk about it." She ads, with all three ladies looking unhappy at her.
"Go on shoo kitties... go lick yourselves or something." "Bats, only like slapping, and kicking cats." JoAnn ads smiling.
"You skanky bitch!!" Brook replies, before moving closer, to bump her firm chest, against JoAnn's.
"Bet your pussy, smells like you do rodent!!" Brook throws in before, shoving JoAnn again.
Megan, and Tiffany standing close by.

Nearby, Serena and Justine, begin to have words, pushing, and shoving as well.

Gladys, after being insulted by Stepfanie. Dips a glass into the wide wooden tub, used for apple bobbing. "Here mary not much of a marvel." "Food, and drink, for you." Gladys says smiling, as she tosses the water, down Stepfanie's front. Before trying to stuff, an apple, into Stepfanie's mouth, as she gasps, momentarily surprised, by Gladys's actions.

JoAnn shoves Brook back. Brook's arm going out, to try and catch herself. Her slightly clawed fingers, lightly scraping, against the exposed skin, of Tiffany's large, firm breasts.
"Why you slut, want to go claw to claw with me?" Tiffany says angrily, after shoving Brook back again.
JoAnn laughing, before Brook, again is close to her, sending a fist, into JoAnn's trim belly.
Tiffany moving to attack Brook.
"No ya don't leave mama kitty, handle the bat bitch!!" Megan says, before wrapping her arms around Tiffany from behind. Megan's hands, managing to slide, beneath the edges of the costume. Her finger nails, gaining purchase,
on both of the smooth skinned globes, of Tiffany's breasts.

Babs Carlson and "Fluff" Crawford glaring at each other. Over the tops of their drinks, move back. As Brook, and JoAnn. Hands full of blonde, and brunnette hair, slam into the bar. Before they move away, hair being pulled, and fists thrown.
The two bumping into Serena, sending her falling ahead, into Justine.
Soon like a classic old western. The cowgirl, and the indian maiden are fighting. Justine's blouse, quickly torn open, as her firm breasts heave naked. Just in time, to get backhanded by Serena.
Justine staggering back a few steps. Yet her hand, still grasping Serena's top. Manages to pull the small, and thin material away, with her.
The italian beauties, firm tanned breasts, soon spilling free. Just as Serena tries moving ahead, with her attack.
While getting a return tit slap, from Justine.

I knew it had to happen, yet just not how or when. I hear some of the ladies yell fight. Before they begin moving, to find catfight partners of their own.

Stepfanie spins Gladys, and shoves her backwards. Gladys arms windmilling, as the backs of her legs hit the side of the bucket. With a breathy shriek, like Marilyn, from Gladys. She falls ass first, into the tub.
Stepfanie laughing, as she shoves an apple into Gladys's mouth. While the white dress, becomes sodden, and clingy, to Gladys's lush figure. As she splashes around.
Stepfanie ready to slam a fist into her.
"Time for powergirl, to step in marvel girl bimbo!!" Stepfanie hears, before Shelly Gibble, slams into her from the side.
The two costumed beauties, tumbling to the floor together. Fists, and claws flying or tearing into, the other ladies costume. As hair, and clothing, begin to fly.

"Here have some sex on the beach, island slut!!" Babs says, as she tosses the rest of her drink, across Fluff's lovely face, and bare breasts.
"You lowly jungle girl peasant." "Try some of this screaming orgasm yourself!!" Fluff responds, throwing her drink, onto Babs lovely face, and sexy topless figure.
Tempers boiling, chests heaving, while nipples newly harden, from the wetting. Lovely faces intent, half naked bodies glistening.
With island, and jungle war cries. Babs, and Fluff, slam to beautiful bodies, into each other. As they begin to fight as well.

I see Kara, and Denise bumping chests hard, against each other. Both ladies so beautiful, with wonderful figures. If not for the fighting soon to follow. I could imagine loving, being between such stunning ladies, going chest to chest like this.
Denise shoves Kara's red, yellow, and blue top up. Kara's bra less breasts, spilling free. Heaving, proud, and firm. Showing the maid of steele, did not need the bra.
Her nipples distending, and hardening. Even as she yanks Denise's top down, exposing Denise's own. Large, very firm breasts.
Soon they begin using their leg strength. As hard nippled tits, begin being ground together.
"I'll tie you up, with your own lasso wonder whore!!" Kara hisses.
"I'm your kryptonite super slut!!" Denise answers back, just as determined. The two pushing, shoving. Then cries from each, as hands find exposed breasts. Then begin to dig nails into, and twist and squeeze.

"Listen officer whore.." "Keep doing that, and I will shove that night stick up your skank ass!!" Jenna says, turning to face NataliaD. Natalia smiling, as she smacks Jenna's bunny tail, back and forth, with the small wooden club. The nightstick, and cuffs. Part of Natalia's sexy cop uniform.
"Look, dress like a prostitute, get your sexy ass treated like a whore!!" Natalia says smiling. Even as she now sets the club aside, to bare hand grasp, Jenna's toned ass.
"Now hop along like a good, hooker bunny." "Get out of the real woman's way." Natalia says smirking.
"How about I show you a bunny, with claws officer bitch!!??" Jenna says turning, her rabbit's tail, being yanked off, in Natalia's hand.
"Fucking whore give it back!!" Jenna cries out, slapping Natalia's pretty face. Natalia rubbing her cheek. as she lets the tail drop, to the floor.
"Time to arrest, and lock you up, fucking slut!!" Natalia responds, as they begin to push, shove, and slap each other.

Justine, and Serena are openly punching each other now. Clothing stripped from both ladies. Serena's lush, naked body. Firm, naked, and  beautiful in every way. Her skimpy top, and skirt now yanked from her. Justine's own well formed breasts exposed, and heaving. As Serena eyes her jean shorts, intending on having. The sexy cowgirl naked, before finishing the fight.
"Come on injun gal, kick the cowgirls pathetic ass." "Then let me drop my booty-licious backside on her!!" Sharina comments, enjoying the fight. While thinking of getting her hands. On either or both of the ladies fighting.
"Take a number your next bitch!!" Justine fires back, as she launches a fist at Serena.
The lovely italian ducking it. Grabbing Justine, and twirling her around.
While she is off balance. Serena quickly jerking at, and soon undoing, and yanking Justine's shorts down.
Only in her panties now. Justine is unable to react quick enough. As her legs tangled in her shorts.
Serena's foot presses to her firm ass, before giving it a shove.

"Guess your ready to get yours now!!" Justine says, as she tumbles forward, into Sharina. Sharina smiling, as she punches Justine.
"Just time, for you to see." "How we party mardi gras style bitch!!" Sharina replies, as they tumble to the floor together.

Tiffany is spinning, trying to shake Megan off her, as Megan whispers something into Tiffany's ear. Before digging nails, into her well formed breasts. Megan clinging to her from behind. Just happy, being an evil kitty. Enjoying causing some pain, before the fight.
Serena is close, her head turning, even as Megan is spun away from Tiffany. The platinum blonde beauty, putting her back, against the bar front. Before hoisting herself up on it.
Megan grins, as she slams a fist, into Serena's sleek belly. Before being shoved ahead, by the indian maiden.

Tiffany manages to slip, her firm, catsuited derrier, finding a spilled wet spot, on the bar top. A shriek from her, arms flying out. As she begins to fall backwards.
I manage to catch her, just in time. Before the lovely black cat, topples backwards over the top, to the floor behind it.
Tiffany's body resting back against mine, as I blush, realizing, where I had grabbed her.
Her head turning, a naughty smile on her face, seeing my embarassment.
My one hand holding a shoulder. While my other hand, had slid past the white fur, and was slid inside the costume.
As Tiffany's lovely smiling face, was close to mine. I realized. I was holding one of the firmest, and most pleasing breast ever. My one finger, just brushing against the distended nipple. Her smooth skin warm, as her heart pounds nicely beneath my fingers.
"Thanks for the save Stormy." "Maybe I will have to show you." "What makes this cat purr later." She says, as I gently release her. Tiffany sitting up. Turning to see Serena standing, watching Justine, and Sharina, QueenofPins go at it.
"Time for this kitty to claw herself, an indian on the warpath!!" Tiffany says. Quickly sliding from the bar top.
Serena turning, in time to see a smiling, costumed Tiffany heading her way. Serena smiling as well.
As she accepts the challenge. As the two meet, and begin to fight.

Marlu, and HRW64 Robin, had been circling each other.
Marlu's sexy figure, dressed in her tight, cropped tee, and shorts. Robin's sexy figure, dressed in Elvira's very revealing costume.
Southern pride of Robin, ready to test. The Spanish passion of Marlu.
"What kind of eurotrash, are you supposed to be slut?" Robin asks. As two brunette beauties, circle each other.
Eyes intent, chests heaving, fingers curled. Ready to go to claws or fists.
"The kind that will leave you crying in pain, puta!!" Marlu answers back.

"Well get ready, this mistress of the night." "Is going to kick your ass, not neck with you!!" Robin says, sure of herself.
"Time for you, to submit, to the better woman, vampire whore!!" Marlu replies.
Just before Megan stumbles into them. Knocking them together, before being shoved away again.
Marlu, and Robin, now tangling up, and fighting.

Gladys watches, as Megan passes by her. Then with a cry of surprise, and a gasp. Megan splashes into the bobbing tub, "with a what the fuck!!"
Gladys grabs her arm, as Megan thrashes, and splashes around.
"Awww the poor kitty, all wet?" "Here let Gladys help you out." She says, as she begins pulling a slightly sodden Megan out.
"Wet.. pissed, and ready to fight, you blonde bimbo!!" Megan shouts out in response.
"Evil kitty's attack!!" Megan calls out a battle cry. Before lunging into Gladys.
Gladys's nice sized, firm breasts falling free. As Megan claws the single tie free. As she begins trying to punch, and claw at Gladys's exposed, heaving tits.

Inside the saloon, all eighteen ladies now involved with fights.

Outside, on the gallows. A skeleton shakes, and stirs in the wind. The arms blowing side to side. Before finally lifting, to reach up overhead.
Soon the old rope, snapping, as the hands pull, and tear at it.
The skeleton, soon dropping to the wooden boards, of the gallows.
It's head tilting, as hollow eyes, begin to glow, and gaze at the lighted saloon. The feet begin to move, as it's mouth opens, and a ghastly laughing shriek, begins to be heard.

Away in the distance. A light is seen, and begins to grow larger. A whistle is heard, as the light moves towards the town.
A train, not seen running on the tracks in decades. Now begins making it's way to Silver gulch. The body of the engine, and cars. Seeming to shimmer, and go between solid, and spectral.

While inside the town limits. The moans of wind, drift, and blow with the tumblweeds. Time headed towards midnight.     

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 03:13:18 PM »
pt 3 catfighting!!

I was staying out of the way. Beautiful women, tumbling across the floor. Drinks, and food being spilled from tables.

Some beautiful bodies, being exposed, as clothing was torn off. For the ladies to better attack their opponents.

It had begun, and I knew. When two ladies get into a catfight. You let them settle it out, for themselves.
If I saw one of the ladies unable to go on or defend herself anymore. Then I would step in.

Hair, fists, and claws flying. As taunts, and curses. Now became gasps, groans, and cries of pain. The opening taunts given. Now the ladies saved their breath, to fight with.

I see Kara and Denise trading hard punches. Both ladies, now stripped down, to the garment, covering their womanhood. As well as some of their firm buttocks.
Spilled drinks, glistening on both, beautiful bodies.
Denise crying in triumph, as she succeeds in stripping Kara fully naked. Just before a booted foot, to the chest. Sends Denise tumbling back, Kara's thong panties, still in her grasp.

Sharina is trading punches, and claws with Justine. Justine now stripped naked. The sexy cowgirl, having exposed the queen of pins, large, firm breasts. Yet Sharina still mostly still costumed.
Nail marks, on both ladies tits, as they struggle.
Justine gasping, as Sharina backhands her hard. Between Justine's heaving, and bobbling breasts.
Sharina follows with a punch to Justine's side, doubling the sexy cowgirl over.
Justine trying to hit, and punch her way free.

Sharina smiling, as she shoves Justine down onto her back. Sharina turning quickly. "Time for you to worship, and respect." "The queen of pins sweet booty, cowgirl bitch!!" Sharina says, before trying to drop her ass, onto Justine's belly or chest.
Sharina having enjoyed many pins. Of her catfighting opponents, with the same booty drop.
Justine, shoving herself to the side, just in time.For Sharina to drop down, only to hit hard wood floor.
Sharina crying out, with the pain, of impact. Tender, costumed skin, meeting hard wood flooring.
Sharina feeling the impact, up and down her spine.
Justine rolling, moving quickly to her knees. Her own side aching, as she launches a fist, to Sharina's chin.
The punch connecting, as Sharina's eyes roll slightly, and she falls backwards. Justine grabbing her, and letting her down easier.
Wanting to beat her, yet not wanting to severely injure her.
Justine kneels panting, as she looks down at Sharina.
The buxom catfighter laying topless, and now out of the fight. Her firm breasts, thrust proudly, as she lays barely conscious, and breathing.
Justine, giving herself time to recover. While knowing. She has learned respect, for the mardi gras partying, queen of pins. Sharina almost having taken her out.

Marlu's top is off, as Robin, tries to drive a shoulder into her. Marlu, managing to grab Robin's top. Yanking it, and spilling Robin's breasts free.
Marlu's top, laying on the floor, where Robin had thrown it.
Now Robin was fighting, tangled, in her own top. While Marlu slams a fist, into her belly. Robin gasping, doubling up.
Marlu smiling, as she pushes Robin, back against a table. Before shoving her up onto it.
Robin's chest heaving, as she struggles, as Marlu happliy begins stripping her naked.
"You look like a thirsty puta!!" Marlu says. Before lifting, and spilling a drink over Robin's struggling form.
The liquid spattering her breasts. Before running down the valley between them. Some of it pooling in her navel.
Then Marlu crying out, as Robin's hand. Grasps Marlu's already skin tight shorts. Before yanking them up, into Marlu's cracks.

Marlu in return, sinking her nails, into Robin's large, well formed breasts. The skin beginning to tear, and bleed.
Robin yanking again, before shifting, and getting a foot, pressed to Marlu's crotch. Robin shoving her foot, into Marlu. As the spanish beauty staggers back.
Robin rolls from the table, and slams into Marlu. Driving them both to the floor. Marlu landing first, with Robin's almost fully naked body, slamming on top of her.
Firm breasts, rubbing, and heaving together. The air driven from Marlu's sexy body.
Robin ads an extra punch, and the fight is over. Robin taking time, to finish stripping Marlu naked of her shorts. Before looking to see someone else to fight with.

Babs the jungle girl, and Fluff the island queen. Two incredibly gorgeous ladies. One blonde, one brunette.
Both now standing fully naked, in all their glory. Their skirts, and only garments. Quickly stripped, as they fought.
Sensuous, and curvy bodies, glistening, and straining against each other.
Hard nippled tits, grinding into each other. Pretty eyes, intent, as hair is pulled. While attractive jungle warriors strain for advantage.
Muscles straining, sleek toned bodies trading punches, and fingernail clawings.
The two having issues from the past. Now a light sheen of sweat, glistens on them both. Seemingly even matched. They both ached, and showed bruising already, from their fight.

Fluff gives a brief cry of victory. As she manages to get her leg, behind Babs. Using it to partially sweep, one of babs legs.
With a cry of surprise. Babs begins to fall back. Her nubile body, being draped backwards over one of the tables.
Babs hands trying to gain any purchase or way to free herself.
Fluff's one hand now sliding, around Babs tender throat. The fingers squeezing slightly, to deprive her of air.
Fluff draws her other arm back. For the punch, that will decide this fight.
Babs fingers close on Fluff's necklace. The necklace, dangling, between Fluff's well formed, pert breasts.
Even as Fluff's arms gets fully drawn back.
Babs yanks on it, pulling Fluff off balance and forward.
Fluff realizing her danger to late. Before feeling Babs fist, hit her jaw. Fluff's pretty face, knocked to the side. As her head jerks, and her body becomes limp.

Babs carlson savoring the feel. Of Fluff's naked body, falling limply onto her own. Babs would feel effects of the fight for days. Yet as she lay gasping. Fluff's sexy nude body, draped along her own. Their legs both dangling, over the side of the table. Babs had won this fight.

The top of Natalia's uniform was torn open. The buxom blonde beauty, had claw marks, along her firm breasts.
Jenna's own tits, heaved exposed, and clawed. Her bustier, undone, and laying on the floor.
Long blonde hair, as well as silky brunette. Flowed around them, to be yanked at and torn.
Chests heaving, as Jenna lunges at Natalia. "Time to hop all over you bitch!!" Jenna tauts, as she buries her head into Natalia's toned belly. Natalia gasping, as her back is driven into the wall.
Natalia scrambling, trying to shove free. As Jenna slams fists, into her already aching body.

Natalia's hand, finally finding Jenna's right breast. Natalia's nails digging in quickly. The sexy blonde twisting, the exposed tit hard. As the young, brunette beauty, cries out in pain.
Natalia following it up, with a fist to Jenna's belly. Jenna doubling up, as air is driven from her body. While Natalia releases her breast, to shove her back.
Natalia advancing, chest heaving. Soon with a hand ful of Jenna's silky hair. Natalia, shoves, jerks, and brings Jenna back to the floor.
Jenna squirming, trying to catch her breath. While Natalia turns her over. "Time to lock you up slut!" Natalia says confidently. Her one hand picking her hand cuffs up.
Her body partially pinning Jenna face down, as she spanks her firm ass.
Jenna feels the cool metal of the cuffs, begin touching her skin. With a surge of adrenaline. Jenna spurts free. Natalia losing her balance, as Jenna's legs push off against her.
Her arms still free, Jenna rolls, and rises to her knees.
Natalia caught between trying to use her cuffs, and dropping them to fight more.
Catches a short, rabbit punch, to her chin. Her eyes roll up slightly, and with a sigh.
Natalia sprawls onto her back, on the floor.

Jenna pauses, as she waits to see if this fight was over. Natalia lay, her top pulled open, and down. Jenna admiring, the blondes beauty, and proudly thrust, naked tits.
Natalia was fine, from head to toe. Yet she was dazed, and out of the fight.
Jenna grabs her rolling her slightly. Before giving Natalia's nice ass. A playful spanking.
"Might not mind doing some lock up time, with you a different day." Jenna says softly. Before laying Natalia back, to look for another opponent.

I soon gently lift Natalia into my arms. I could not deny how beautiful, she was close up. She was topless, yet as I cradled her rousing body against me. I knew with out seeing, she was as pleasing all over. As what was exposed.
Depending on where the lady fell. I was moving them out of the way. So they did not get injured or stepped on by the other ladies.
Jenna just as lovely, as she headshalf naked, for more catfighting. While I wonder, if I will see her be victorious.
Maybe soon I would be helping the lovely playboy bunny, to the sides. Yet for now she was still in it. As I did what I could. To help the ladies, as they lost their fights. Trying to check that they were okay. While tending to them, as they recover. To watch, the remaining ladies. Still going at it.

Kara and Denise had now stripped each other fully naked. It always surprised me. How these women, could be so gorgeous. Yet hit, and fight so hard.
As hard slaps, and punches. Found lovely faces, large firm breasts. As well as sleek toned bellies. I could almost begin to think, they were actual superheroines.
Stepfanie, and Shelly as well, basically naked, stunning, and going at it. Toe to toe, tit, to tit, and claw to claw.

Kara's pretty eyes widen in pain. Her head tilts back, as she cries out. While Denise smiles, landing a hard punch, between Kara's almost perfect breasts. Wonder Woman Denise's fist, landing. Where Kara's supergir symbol, used to cover.
Denise shoving her back, as she surges forward, to mount Kara. Using her own curvaceuos body, to hold her. While Denise delivers the finishing blow.
Yet now it is Denise's eyes widening, as Kara gets her booted feet up, into Denise's belly.
With a cry of dismay from Denise. Kara uses a thrust from her legs. To send Denise up, and over her.

Air is driven from Denise's sexy body, as she lands on her back. Kara quickly rolling over, to land two quick punches. Kara's body, sagging naked across Denise's prone form.
I try and be good. Try not to let the naughtier side of nature win over. While it was Halloween night.
Yet seeing the two drop dead gorgeous ladies this way. Denise pope, naked, laying barely conscious, and tits up on the floor. With Kara's naked body, laying face down, and prone against her.
Once more, I can not deny thinking. How wonderful, it would feel. Being between these two lovely ladies.
A brief moment, to catch her breath. Kara slides off, soon sitting up, and hugging herself.
Denise was out of the fight. Kara was hurting, yet still able to go.
Her pretty face turns to me, as she sits chest heaving for air. Kara smiles, letting herself go. To use her fingers in a shame, shame or naughty naughty gesture. Maybe reading my mind, as she rubs them together. Before winking, blowing me  kiss. Then pulling herself up, in search of more action.

Again it seemed to be blonde beauty, versus brunette beauty. Stepfanie's lightning bolt, had been torn from her chest. Her costume, clinging in tatters, to very little of her sexy body.
Shelly's powergirl costume, also was down to tatters, and pieces.
The two had fought one way, along the floor. Then reversed.
Stepfanie, enjoying dunking Shelly, in the wooden bucket. lightly before her own, lush figure, got wetted by it.

Now basically naked, slippery and wet. They continued to go at it.
Two beautiful faces, focused, and intent. Two pair of lovely breasts, finger nail clawed, and bleeding slightly, in places.
Two pair of shapely legs, and firm asses, struggling, and straining to gain advantage and leveredge.
A knee to Shelly's side, sends her gasping, and rolling away. Stepfanie rushing in, and backhanding Shelly's firm breasts. Before punching her, in the same side.
It seemed that black mary marvel. Was going to have her way, over the golden tressed powergirl.
Stepfanie, landing some shots, to her belly, and breasts now.
Shelly writhing, trying to cover up. Yet one of her long legs, rising, to clip Stepfanie to the side of her head.
Stepfanie losing her control of Shelly.
Again they roll beside the wooden bucket. Stepfanie starting to push to her knees. Even as Shelly follows her in, sending a fist flying.
By instinct, Stepfanie tries jerking back, to avoid the punch. Shelly's fist just grazing her chin.
Yet Shelly's fist, lands, just as the back of Stepfanie's head. thunks against the hard wood, of the bucket.

Even with the fighting still going on. I hear the sound, of her head hit. My eyes, and Shelly's watch. As the beautiful Stepfanie goes limp. Her sexy body, slumping against the bucket, as partially turned, her head begins to bob in.
I rush over to her, dropping to my knees. Soon having her head clear, as I hold her, and look into her eyes.
Shelly staying with us.
Stepfanie is thankfully conscious, as her arms go around me, gently clinging to me. "What the hell do you put in my drink?" "Making my head hurt." Stepfanie says softly.
Shelly smiles, feeling relief, it looked as if nothing bad permanent had been done. She wanted to win their catfight. Yet she did not want Stepfanie badly hurt either.
"I've got her." I tell Shelly as she nods.  Shelly had won the fight. She maybe was not feeling to much of powergirl. Yet she was ready to find another fight.

I move Stepfanie out of harms way. It was halloween night. The ladies had begun to fight. While I had the honor, of holding, one drop dead gorgeous lady in my arms. Stepfanie, maybe not winning the fight. Yet her black mary marvel, bad self. Was welcome anytime by me.

Serena's indian maiden costume, was stripped.. While Tiffany's catsuit, was mainly gone as well. While the fists, claws, and white fur flew.
Dark haired italian beauty. Battling platinum blonde, black cat beauty.
Both ladies giving well placed chops, punches, and slaps.

I watch Tiffany's head rocked back, by the hard backhand blow. Landing across Tiffany's firm breasts. I try not to dwell on the fact. Just a short time ago, I held one of those impressive breasts, in my hand. Now they had become targets. I could see the nail marks, and redness, against the supple skin.
I see Serena gasp, as Tiffany returns a punch, to her own left breast. Serena's breasts, also full, firm, and marked by nails and fists.
Again I am amazed, as two world class beauties. Simply stand toe to toe, hard hitting, and catfighting.
Face, and figure, each lovely, and impressive. While neither willing to quit or back up.

Both bodies aching, as arms, and legs strain for victory.
Serena is bent back over a table, as Tiffany's nails, sink deeply into her right tit. Tiffany bearing down, as Serena's legs writhe, and kick.
A bottle, toppling over, as the cool liquid splashes over Serena's face, and upper body. The wet liquid, seeming to help revive her.
Serena lashes out, with a leg. That catches Tiffany in her side. Staggering her, and giving Serena a chance to shove her away.
Tiffany taking a few steps back, before lunging ahead, to drive a fist into Serena's sleek belly.
Serena falling back onto the table again. Yet as Tiffany surges ahead, to try and finish her. Serena's knee rises, to smash into Tiffany's chin.
Tiffany goes limp, and slumps ahead, onto Serena. I had seen the blow delivered.
With Stepfanie safely, and comfortably out of the way. I begin rushing over.

Serena shifts slightly, and Tiffany begins toppling to the floor. I manage to catch her, just before her head hits. Scooping the sexy black cat up, into my arms.
Concerned about her, as her pretty eyes blink a few times, before starting to refocus.
"Mmmmmmmm kind of you, not grabbing my tits this time." Tiffany softly says, as I hold her. Glad she was okay.
Serena slides to her feet, from the table. After catching her breath.
"You know his hand is on your ass." Serena comments, as I blush again.
"Yeahhh me and Storm need to chat about his hands on. Approach to being a friend." Tiffany replies.
As Serena giggles, before heading to find another fight.
I shift my grip, on Tiffany's sexy body, as she lets me carry her out of the way.
I had apologies to make to this stunning lady. Even though both times had been by accident.
Still I wanted her to know for sure. I had not done it on purpose. I was going to be sure to get her anything asked for. While tending to her, and the ladies.
I could not deny, liking the idea of making Tiffany purr. Yet in any way, shape and form. With the ladies consent, and approval of things.

Black haired, and sexy catwoman Brook. Blonde haired, and stunning batgirl JoAnn. The bat, and the catfight!!
Brook, and JoAnn having ripped, and torn, at each others costumes. Throwing drinks, snacks, and food. Over each others, trim, curvy bodies. As more, and more supple skin, is exposed on them both.
Brook smiling in delight, as she rakes her nails across JoAnn's well formed, hard nippled tits.
JoAnn smiling, as she scores a nail, across Brook's distended nipple, in return.

A hard face slap to JoAnn, followed by a wicked backhand, to Brook's lovely face. The two seeming to be acting out, their comic book, costumed rivalry.
A slight dribble of blood, leaking from JoAnn's split lip. Dripping down, onto her heaving, firm breasts.
The mounds of her breasts, clawed, and aching. Yet catwoman Brook's own impressive chest. Showing sings of bloody clawing, and bruising as well.
JoAnn is rocked by a hard fist, to her right breast. Brook following with, another to her side. JoAnn's body seeming to jerk, to the side, with the impact.
Brook sensing victory, pulling back, for one last hard punch. Is surprised, by a fast, short punch, to her own belly.
Even as Brook doubles forward.
JoAnn's elbow comes up, clipping her chin.
Brook's head snaps, her eyes glaze slightly. Brook slumps over, dazed, and out of the fight.
JoAnn pushing back from her. As Batgirl JoAnn breathes heavily, and gathers herself, for another fight.
JoAnn knowing, it had been only mere moments. That had divided, who had won, and lost this hard fought battle.
Batgirl, as always. Would feel, and know. Any fight with Catwoman Brook, was a painful fight. To win or lose. This time she had won.

At the same time, nearby. Gladys was rolling, with Megan. Gladys, was naked, except for her satiny panties. Megan having been hitting, clawing and tearing at her.
Gladys having made the mistake several ladies had made.
Megan was maybe not the largest or biggest of the ladies at the fight. Yet she could fight, and had the heart, and spirit to win!!
Gladys's bare, beautiful breasts. Heaved, and ached. Thin ribbons of blood, showing from nail marks.
Gladys had torn Megan's top open, to score some nail claws. Against Megan's very pert, and lovely breasts. Yet Gladys still was having trouble. Understanding, how the beautiful, slender brunette. Was giving her so much trouble.

"Hey let me give you something, for your next photo shoot mrs monroe!!" Megan happily taunts her. Even as she begins mounting her. Megan's nails again, sinking into Gladys's right breast. Megan twisting it. Even as she brings her other hand, slapping across Gladys lovely face.

Gladys writhing, and squirming. Finally as Megan tries shifting, to bounce her own body up. To splash down onto the lovely blonde. Gladys bucks her own body.
Megan losing her balance, even as they hear the fight now beside them. "MAMA CAT!!" Megan cries out, as she sees Brook going down. Her focus broken, as Gladys sends a hard fist, to Megans chin.
Gladys relieved, as she feels it connect. Megan's slender, and sexy body slumping down onto hers.

I am by their side quickly, as Megan lays barely conscious on top of Gladys.
"Shadow cat my ass, they should call her hell cat!!" Gladys admits, as I gently lift Megan off her. "Yeah but she has red hair." I remark, as Gladys rolls free.
"I will not underesitmate her again, like that." Gladys says, knowing her own overconfidence. Had almost helped Megan to beat her in the catfight.
Before turning to look for someone else.
Megan moaning, and stirring in my arms. "Mmmm captain, you get the name of that boat, that hit me?" She asks, as I smile, knowing she will be all right.
Megan nestles against me, as I carry her out of the way.
"Bartender nother margie rita for the cats!!" Megan says, clinging to me. "By the way, hell of a party Stormy." "Thanks for inviting me." Megan ads.
"Your always welcome, you know that." I reply.
Catwoman, ShadowCat, and even the Black cat out of it. Kind of thinking with Halloween, her time to purr, and win.
Still nine ladies, were ready, and going at it.

Screams, and wails begin being heard on boot hill. Gunshots sound in the night, far in the distance. yet slowly growing closer.
The ground trembles, as skeletal hands, begin bursting forth, into the now moon lit night.
Graves begin to open, as bodies begin pulling themselves out. Long unused guns, seeming to shine, as new. As they get slid into gun holsters.
Bare feet, drip gore, as the legs of the dead. Turn, and begin shambling, down boot hill. The risen dead gunfighters of boot hill. Heading towards Silver Gulch.
As well as the Silver Garter Saloon, of Lusty Lo!!   

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »
pt 4  the winner is known

Hot Marilyn Gladys was just turning from Megan. When the lovely Jenna slams into her. "Time to see if a playboy bunny, can handle Mrs. Monroe." Jenna says, before they begin to tangle.

Serena is looking across at Justine. Yet the cowgirl, and indian maiden stopped again. As Kara goes after Justine. While Serena is spun, to face powergirl Shelly gibble.

JoAnn is facing Babs Carlson, while Robin looks between her and Babs. Finally with a nod to JoAnn. Robin sides next to her facing Babs.
The sexy, jungle girl, about to face two against one odds. Yet Babs not backing down.
As JoAnn and Robin get set.
Babs gives a jungle war cry, and charges forward into them. Her arms outspread, and running clotheslines, into both ladies.
JoAnn and Robin both going down. Yet grasping arms, and flailing legs. Bring Babs down, into the pile with them.

I am tending to the rest of the ladies, as the final ones fight.

Up above on the main stairway top. A single ball of light, seems to appear, and grow.

All the ladies are aching, and weary by now. yet none of them willing to give up.
Hair and clothing torn. Breasts, and bellies clawed and bruised.
Gladys after barely getting past Megan. Is not taking the awesome Jenna lightly.
Even as Jenna barrels into her. Gladys is dropping down, to the floor. The momentum, helping to send Jenna's sexy body. Skidding over, and past Gladys.
Gladys turning, and rolling. Jenna trying to slam a foot, into Gladys head.
The sensuous blonde, grabbing, and wrenching the foot to the side.
Jenna crying out, as she jerks her leg away, before trying to pull herself free. Gladys scrambling to keep Jenna from gaining any free space.
Jenna turning, to lay on her back. Trying to use her arms to push herself up.
Jenna manages to land a very hard, stinging punch. To Gladys's already sore chest. Gladys in turn, getting a solid fist. Through the opening, past Jenna's guard.
The punch, landing to the side of her head. Making her ears ring, and putting the lovely playboy bunny. Out of the fight, as Gladys rolls free.

Kara and Justine are clawing, and rolling together. The cowgirl, and supergirl, soon ending. Where Kara had been fighting Denise.
Justine manages to get a few quick punches, into Kara's side, and belly. Yet not able to get her full strength behind them, in the close quarters.
As she tries to shove her way free, to get room, for one more good punch. Her feet, and legs. Begin to get tangled in wonder womans golden lasso.
"No way, I'm supposed to rope, and hog tie Kara." Justine says, while trying to free herself.
"Sorry, time to put you out to pasture." "With thanks to wonder woman." Kara replies, having recovered, and lunging at Justine.
Kara's fist hitting Justine's right breast. Before a follow through upswing. Has her head rock, as Kara's forearm, hits her chin.
Justine slumps, still partially tangled in the lasso.

Shelly, and Serena have traded some punches. The two of them growing fatigued. Yet neither willing to give up.
Shelly pulls back from a punch, seeming to lose her balance.
As Serena commits to her own punch. Shelly sidesteps it. Serena off balance and unable to pull her thrown punch.
Shelly's next punch, on the money. As the sexy indian maiden topples. To lay dazed, naked and beautiful. Next to the equally dazed, naked, and beautiful cowgirl Justine.

Babs is struggling between two opponents. First giving a hard tit punch, to JoAnn. Then turning, to give a hard belly punch, to Robin.
The jungle girl fighting valiantly. Hoping maybe one of the other ladies. Would take one of the two out of her hair.
Babs trying to move back, giving herself some room. As Robin, and JoAnn keep trying to crowd her.
A hard punch, to Robin's well formed left breast.
Then as she tries to turn back to JoAnn again. The buxom blonde beauty, slams a fist to Babs belly.
As air is driven from her, and she doubles over. Robin finishes her, with a punch to her chin.
Babs slumps to the floor.
Yet as she turns, pleased with their mutual victory over Babs.
JoAnn hits Robin's chin, with a punch of her own.
Leaving Robin sprawled barely conscious, beside Babs. "Sorry honey, every batgirl, for herself." JoAnn says, as she pushes herself back to her feet.

JoAnn begins to turn. To find a very beautiful, naked, and proud Kara.
Kara standing ready, naked in all her glory. JoAnn only manages to get a weak punch, to Kara's side.
Before Kara, poised and ready. Lands a finshing punch to JoAnn. Sending the luscious batgirl tumbling. To lay sprawled with Babs and Robin.

Shelly has risen from her fight. Seeing Gladys standing naked, except her satiny panties. Shelly focuses on her quickly.
Fresh for the fight, she would have noticed it. Yet weary, from more than one battle. Shelly tries to rush Gladys.
Trying to take her out, fast and with one punch.
As she surges ahead, fist being pulled back. To throw some more power. Shelly's foot, tangles with Serena's then Justine's legs.
Stumbling forward, arms now flailing, trying to maintain her balance.
Shelly is wide open, for the punch from Gladys.
Shelly going to the floor. Yet her hand managing to find, and tangle in Gladys's panties.
Gladys letting them be stripped, for fear of being tangled up in them.
As Hot Gladys stands, and turns, naked in all her Marilyn Monroe glory.
Kara Zor-Ely stands equally naked, and ready for Supergirl to shine.

They move slowly together. As all eyes watch, they begin to slap, punch, and back hand each other.
Gladys crying out, as Kara grabs her right breast, squeezing it, and digging nails into it.
Then Gladys's hand finds Kara's breast, returning the favor.
They both stand, twisting, and squeezing the other womans firm tit. Faces showing pain, yet neither giving up.

Finally Kara releases Gladys's breast, before delivering a hard, resounding chop, to Gladys's heaving, and bobbling breasts.
Gladys staggering back a step. Before moving ahead, to give her own back handed chop. The skin of Kara's firm breasts redenning, as the hand smacks home.
Now they stand face to face, trading chops, to aching breasts, and chests.
It was down to these two sexy blondes. Neither one having much strength left. Yet both trying to finish the battle.
Now the fingers closed to fists again. Each punch becoming weaker.
Finally Kara lands a punch, to Gladys's shoulder. A mis step, causing her to miss her target, and balance.
A return punch from Gladys. Has sexy supergirl Kara, crumpling to the floor.

I rush over to Gladys. Catching her, as she is about to fall down. Her chest heaving, as she tries to regain her air, and strength.
She clings to me, as some of the other ladies give congrats, and some applause, from where they sat or rested.
"You won Gladys." I tell the curvy blonde, as her eyes look around, then down to Kara laying dazed on the floor.
"Oh my .." Gladys breathily says, before kissing my cheek. Gladys surprised, yet pleased she was the winner.
I help her over to the bar, letting her sit down.
Then I go to Kara. "Hey lovely lady, you did not win." "Yet you did great." I tell her.
I start helping her up, enjoying having this gorgeous lady. Trusting me, and clinging to me.

"Ladies drinks, and what I can do to serve you." "Now yours for the asking." I manage to get out.
I hear Tiffany and Megan saying a few joking, catty things to me.
"Care to tend to your supergirl first?" Kara asks, The stunning blonde beauty. Clinging naked by my side, as she tries to clear her head.
The town clock, begins to strike midnight, when all hell begins to break loose.

Outside, the local townsfolk, begin to shimmer, and fade on the wind.
The winds themselves, begin to howl, like souls not at rest.
From the distance, the gunfire quickly approches. The train whistle screams in the night.
The ground begins to shake, as if from thousands of cattle hooves, pounding along the main street.

The windows begin to burst, and shatter. As screams and shouts begin to sound, up and down the streets.
Outside the windows, and the now opened doors.
Hundreds of red eyes glow, as bodies begin to shamble ahead. Some coming into the saloon itself!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 03:17:30 PM »
pt 5 the finish!!

They begin coming into the saloon, through the broken windows. Through the front, and back doors.

Cowboys, and indians with guns drawn, bow, and arrows ready. Gunfighters, outlaws, and desperadoes. Some shimmery ghostly images. Others half dressed skeletons or fully, torn skinned ghouls.
Outside, former townsfolk, train crash victims, and ghostly miners crowding ahead. Eyes watching, as moans, and wails rise on the night wind.

The once living gunmen, laughing as I try and push Kara behind me. So many guns firing, it will not help. Yet Kara, and the other ladies. Had come to this place, by my invitation. I had to try and guard or save them, if I could somehow.
My head is turned slightly, as I try to move back. Kara's firm breasts pressing against my back. As I do, I notice the ball of light, grow larger and brighter upstairs. At the walkway, over looking the main floor.
Soon the distinct forms of three ladies begin to appear.
One a petite, yet lovely brunette. Dressed in a revealing, and sexy low cut dress, from the times. Maybe lusty Lo herself.
The next, a statuesque brunette. Wearing a simple blouse, and very tight jeans. The woman, filling all her clothing out wonderfully.
Finally a stunning, buxom redhead. Blouse tied across her large firm breasts. Tight jeans, and pleasing womanly figure.
They all three stand watching from above.

I move Kara back, to by the bar. The other ladies naked or maybe half naked. Gathering around as well.
Hearts pounding, blood pressure rising. The ladies whispering to each other softly. Voices rising, yet none of them becoming hystrical yet.
One of the ghostly gunmen steps ahead of the rest.
A bony handed finger, being pointed at me. "You are violating our town, and saloon mister." A chill, raspy voice comes out, from deep inside of him.
"I'm Jed Slaughter, welcome to Silver Gulch." "Now tenderfoot." "Leave your women, walk out, and save yourself." Jed says, as I think of the legends of him and his lost love. Around him, dark, lifeless laughter, as others chuckle.
"You hard of hearing mister, I said leave the ladies, and save yourself!!" Jed hisses, before firing a bullet. Into the floor between my feet.

The ladies behind me, sounding more scared, and panicked. All eyes watching, the scene play out. I figured soon, I was going to be riddled with bullets. Joining the other spirits, now haunting Silver gulch.
More guns rise, and level in my direction.
The clock outside tolling the midnight hour.
I raise my arms, stepping forward. Somehow, wishing, they could block, or cover for all the ladies behind me. They had been in one rip roaring, throw down of a catfight.
"I can't do that Jed, their under my protection, leave them be." I say, trying to sound forceful. Yet knowing how empty, and alone it sounded.
Again dead bodies shake, as ghoulish laughter is heard, from the lines of gun holding cowboys and armed indian warriors.
"You got some sand boy, your not even armed!!" Jed says, his eyes trying to bore holes through me.
"Boys, lets show this intruder, how we treat city folk, coming to our town." Jed says, as with the creaking, and popping of old bones. Weapons level, hands prepare to fire.

"Jed Slaughter, this is my place, and he has passed the test." The pretty brunette says from above the floor.
Jed's arm lowers slightly. "How did he do that miss Lo?" Jed asks, sounding unsure of himself.
"Unlike you ill mannered ruffians." "He treated these women, as ladies." "With the respect and honor do them."
"He could have run cowardly for his life." "Yet he stays, and stands by his ladies, you will do him no harm, in my place!!" Lusty Lo says, her will battering against the rest.
It was impressive seeing the petite, lovely young woman. Making the much larger ghosts, and spirits. Weaken and begin giving way, to her desires. In her own time, Lusty Lo, must have been one hell of a lady!!

"Very well, then if we can't give him the trick." "Then we give him the treat?" Jed says, gun still aimed my direction.
The lights begin to dim, and flicker. As gasps and cries are heard, from the catfighting ladies.
"Very well, since this was a place of romance, and ill repute as well." Lo says, giving her permission.
Ghoulish, and ghostly rasping laughter begin, as weapons are set to fire.
"Happy Halloween tender foot!" Jed says, before firing.
"NOoooooooooo!!" I yell, still trying to protect Kara behind me, as well as the other ladies.

The bullet seems to go right through me. I hear Kara gasp behind me, as if hit. Before her body sags against me from behind. Then starts sinking to the floor.
The lights go on, and off. As the other ladies are hit, by spectral gunfire, and arrows, all crying out, and sinking to the floor.
The ghosts outside begin to waver, shimmer and disappear.
I hear all of the ladies writhing on the floor, yet something is not right, as it was sounding like pleasure, and not pain.
I had failed them, they had all been shot or arrowed. I was frozen, trying to figure who to try and help first.

"Come back and see us sometime stranger." "Your now part of Silver Gulch history." Jed says, before turning, and shuffling back to his grave.
"Well done cowboy, your welcome in Lusty Lo's place anytime." I hear, and turn.
The three ladies now stand before me. The soft, gentle moans of the catfighting women, becoming more sensual sounding.
Lusty Lo stands before me. The pretty brunette smiling, as I can't help myself. As I peek down, the low front of her dress. She was petite, yet Lo had nice sized firm breasts.
"You have been a gentleman." "Not easy to come by in my day." Lo says smiling at me.
"Your welcome in my place anytime." "As you were willing to sacrifice yourself, for your lady friends." "You have done nothing, but try to treat them right." "Enjoy the rest of your stay at Lusty Lo's Silver Garter Saloon." She says before leaning in, to give me a kiss.
I feel, some definate arousal, in her presence by her kiss Trying not to blush to much.
As I begin to realize, the sounds from the ladies. Not sounds of pain, yet maybe sounds very much of arousal, and sexual, orgasmic pleasure.

The sexy brunette steps before me. "Mister, your welcome at my eatery any day." She says smiling, as I realize who she is. Coming close, giving me a kiss, while steering a hand, to her very firm, well formed breast.
This was Francine. The original restaraunt owner. As well as when needed catfighting bitch.
Again, my body was responding to her beauty and presence.
Francine stepping aside, as the gorgeous, buxom redhead takes her place.
"Come by m general store anytime honey." She says, before her large, firm breasts press into me.
While I am enjoying a kiss, from Alison. The towns, feisty, red haired cherry bomb.
As she kisses me, the lights go the rest of the way out.
Hands grasp at me, pulling me down to the floor.
Maybe it was Lusty Lo herself. Maybe one of the lady catfighters. yet as sounds of orgasmic pleasure sound, from around me.
I feel the warm embrace, and love making skills, of a beautiful woman. Soon I am enjoying the tricks, and treats of the night. As well as pleasing release.
Before drifting off.

The first rays of a new day, begin to creep in through the now unbroken windows of the saloon.
I begin waking up, finding the ladies doing the same. A few very lovely, and very close. As I wonder if it had been them, helping to make it a night to remember for me.
The torn apart saloon, now neat tidy and in order again.
Everyone of us waking up, wondering if it had been some kind of dream. A few faces flushing, with the memories of the night. Maybe it had been real, maybe a dream.
The ladies fight injuries and wounds. Seeming to have all or mostly healed.

Yet we all decided to stay. Enjoying one more day and night. As well as party, at Lusty Lo's. In the haunted town, of Silver Gulch.
Since Halloween night. Had been so hauntingly, and orgasmicly pleasing for all.

The end

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 11:19:46 AM »
Congratulations to Storm! You did a great job as usual!
The poll was so funny and the story is just wonderful! :o
Thank you very much for spending so much time in doing it!
To be in your polls and stories is always a pleasure to me!
Kisses :-*

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 05:59:02 AM »
Megan .... Serena ... 

Ladies thank you!!  Usually takes a few hours... of writing. This many ladies part of it...

So it is ALWAYS nice... hearing some of the ladies. That are part of it. Actually took the time to read it. Plus enjoyed it!!

IF the poll .. is to your taste/ style .. Either of you 2 ladies.. ALWAYS welcome... 
Tomorrow .. starting something VERY new ... for coming holiday season!! So keep an eye out in polls section!!

Storm

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 02:41:56 AM »
I always have fun in your polls if Megan is around. We had a lot of fun together wrecking havoc here and there. And even though we didn't win we dished out a lot of punishment and our claws did a lot of damage.

Hard to add more plaudits after Gladys' comment. Looks like she not only wont the poll but won the award for the best comment. What I would add was you story was definitely not the run-of-the-mill story but a real tour de force will cleverness and nice twists here and there. Keep up the good work.

Kisses and Hugs,
Brook
{alt}

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 05:55:28 PM »
THNAKS ladies ...  Nice to see have had 5 of the lovely ladies reply here.

Admit, it usually takes a good part. Of a day, writing story like this.  Yet getting to see. This many of the ladies, part of it. Enjoyed it enough to comment.
Always makes it time, worth spending!!

Storm