News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

More Wife Fights

• 82 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: More Wife Fights
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2022, 03:08:18 PM »
The back and forth is getting me horny as hell.  ;D
I have to agree and it doesn't hurt that it is two incredibly sexy women doing it besides.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2022, 10:56:29 PM »
I sneer at you “yeah bitch. A titfight. No hands. That sorta implies tit to tit not using your fucking teeth!” As I get my hands in you hair. Yanking your head down and to the right I pull you over onto your side. Wrapping my arms around you again I slam my tits into yours. As we both struggle I manage to roll on top of you while I begin to bash my fuller heavier tits down onto your pathetic pair of floppy tits. The damage is minimized by your saggy tits splaying out to your sides but I can still hear you grunt every time I slam down on top of you.

“You started this dirty you Whore but I will finish it for you.” I draw back and as I go I reach down and unbutton your jeans. “I am going to strip you naked Whore so all of us can see the scars I have left you with.” As I try and depants uou.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2022, 11:41:30 PM »
I just hope these 2 Cows rip each other's tits off. Come on, hands-on !

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2022, 12:32:51 AM »
Be careful Maureen. You can be next if you’d like.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2022, 02:42:23 AM »
We  are rolling around, the bitch lying about her having bigger and fuller tits.  The only thing bigger on her boobs are those trenches she calls stretch marks.  Trying to escape my tits flogging hers, she starts tugging at my jeans.  Not wanting to be ‘half mast’ with my heels on, I kick them off, and frantically start to claw at her waistband.  I swear her flabby ass and tummy are seeking liberation, as they ooze out with every tug of mine.

Our glued on jeans are no easy prey, and every inch is a struggle.  I make sure as I roll onto the slimy whore, that my elbow lands on her flopping bags, and enjoy the yelp.  I also let everyone know that the only reason my bush was tugged out once, was I have wiry and easy to grab curls, unlike Nessa’s greasy fleece.  We still have not swatted each other yet, a remarkable achievement, due to my sportsmanship setting an example.

Some of the raucous crowd want more brutal action. But for the moment, unveiling the others body is our priority.  The jeans are hardly sliding off, being peeled bit by bit.  I see the spot on her thigh where my heel stuck back when, and crow to the mob.  Look at her scar !

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2022, 07:10:41 PM »
Ahhhhh................Vanessa vs Linda. Two of my favorite ladies of freecatfights. I love their fierceness and sexiness whenever they tear away at one another's womanhood. Nothing is off limits between these 2 well-endowed mature Babes. I find their catfights almost as primal and sexy as the epic battles my wife Maureen (mauler maureen) has had with her long-time nemesis, Dee (Deefights).

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2022, 09:28:52 PM »
This is an example of how wives fighting creates community spirit.  Lucky sees two elegant wives fighitng (Neither his own ) and is obviously happy that they are settling their differences openly.  Of course, it might irk Lucky's wife and the other tramp that he is so attentive.  Whatever the outcome of the ongoing duel, both combatants will be held in higher regard in the community.

I  am glad I can do what I can to elevate the commuinty Tim and I bought into.  Of ourse, I intend to elevate myself even further by standing on Vanessa's sloppy tits!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2022, 12:13:47 AM »
With audible hisses and grunts we both do our damndest to get the almost painted jeans pulled from the other. As I get yours almost off those damn red heels are in the way. I quickly yank the straps loose and toss the aside.

I hear you gloating over the scar on my thigh and I can’t resist yelling out for everyone to take a look at the scarred up saggy floppy bags you call tits.

I let out a screech of joy as your jeans are finally free from your fat ass. As I do it turns into a yelp as you get mine off if my fitter frame, all while raking your nails across my thighs. As I see a look of glee cross your face I lunge forward, my knee grinding into your panty covered gaping crotch as I slam my tits down onto yours.

I grab you by the hair as I continue to ram my better globes down into your floppy ones over and over. My panty clad rear shaking in time to my hard lunges, my knee grinding hard into your panty covered mound.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2022, 09:19:42 AM »
I shout in anger at this sweaty slut, as she tries to force her knee between my legs while smearing her tits into mine.  I grab at her panties and haul, upwards, slicing the fabric right into her dripping snatch, and distracting her from her attacks.  Everyone sees her fur hanging out, and then a lip on either side of those taut panties,

I keep hauling on them as we roll onto our knees, and I start a side to side tit barrage, while I feel my tugs slice that fabric across and into her big cxnt.  It is hard to cut deeply into her twat while smacking my breasts into hers, but I work on the timing.  I see in her face that she is surprised that her boasts are being exposed as hollow by me.

“See, look at both her tits and pussy being beat.  It’s almost time to show off her whole nasty bottom” to which the crowd shouts STRIP HER LINDA

CatfightSpectator

« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2022, 11:14:11 AM »
Seeing Vanessa getting on top of Linda and grinding on her got me all hot and bothered. I start wondering if I underestimated her but then Linda gets back on her knees and splits Vanessa’s womanhood with her panties. This battle just gets better and better.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2022, 02:16:09 AM »
So here we are, on our knees, our tits swinging side to side in a furious fast rhythm. I have my hands on your hips staring you in the eyes. I can feel your breathing getting faster and I glance down quickly as out tits smack back and forth into each other’s. I look back up and see a glimmer in your eyes, feel a bit of hesitation in your swings. As I lean into you for more impact the we hear some of the wives and girlfriends yelling for one of the other of us. I start to say “feel that whore. Feel my heavy tits banging yours yo mush aahhhhhhh”. My taunts turn into a screech as I feel my expensive panties saw up into my pussy. The burning sensation getting worse and worse as you yank upwards, splitting  my pussy lips.

“Oh you cheating cxnt. FUCCKKKKKKK” I yell. “Oh fuck that hurts…oohhhhhh” I groan, my yell if pain turning to a groan of relief as my panties tear at the crotch, easing the burning in my lips.

“Cheating nasty cxnt. Let’s see how you like it!” I yell in your face as my hands grip your red panties, my nails digging little furrows in your skin as I do. I yank upwards as hard as I can. “Fuck I hope her panties aren’t as cheap as her bra is. I want to hurt this cxnt.” I think to myself as everyone hears your cat like screech’s of pain as I return the wedgie to your gaping pussy.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2022, 02:57:17 AM »
For once, I got the jump on that slut.  She is howling, her pussy burning as I tug, and to make it even better, I brace myself, knees apart, and yank extra hard.  Huh, my arms shoot up, I rock back, even my breasts wobble up, as I am holding a shred of your panties in my hand, staring dumbly at it.  The crowd cheers your nudity, cheering that I exposed you, but instead of savoring it, I feel awful anguish down below.

My open stance and your fierce desire for revenge combine to allow you to slice my thong right in between my lips, and it also blisters my clit  as it rides up.  I hitch into a squat from my knees to lessen the strain and pain, not the slightest concerned that my frayed and tattered pussy lips are on display, proving what you said about how you carved my cxnt back when. 

Still honorable, I wobble and rock back and forth, but don’t use my hands, as I whap my forehead into your sneering face, knocking you away.  Am about to leap upon you, but I have to take a few moments to try and pick my thong out of my slit first.  Listening to you whining about your nose, I see you rolling on the floor, one of your boobs draped on the wood for an instant.  That will be a perfect spot to plant my knee!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2022, 06:54:21 PM »
Wow! I'm sitting here imagining a wild and nasty tag-team catfight between Dee and Maureen and Linda and Vanessa. Very unlikely, but just the idea is enough to make me cum in my pants.

Offline papagala

« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2022, 09:13:41 PM »
Hi, I have a question for anyone could have an idea. My wife dislikes a woman of a neighbour couple of us very much. They have already argued verbally twice, and I know that she would like to beat her if it came to it. The neighbor woman also dislike my wife. Any ideas , how I could provoke a fight between the two? .

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2022, 11:44:32 PM »
Want to let anyone following Linda and my fight that it will be Monday before I will be able to continue. But rest assured we are not yet done.