News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NANCY VS ALANA - TRUE OLD STORY

• 7 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
NANCY VS ALANA - TRUE OLD STORY
« on: August 23, 2009, 09:16:21 AM »
Nancy Vs. Alana
Nancy is my friends sexy wife. She is 48 years old, 5'8 135 pounds has short blonde hair, leggy, with very pretty size 8 feet. She loves her feet and loves to have them smelled, kissed and worshipped. For many years she wrestled, had cat fights, with other females, and she won most of the time. She would always punnish the losing woman or girl with her feet, foot smothering them, really making them suffer under her sexy soles. Alana was a 24 year old, absolutely gorgeous trainer who worked at Nancy's gym. She even helped Nancy train. She was 5'9 130 pounds with long straight blonde hair, and very pretty long thin size 11 female feet. Alana also loved taking care of her feet, always got a weekly pedicure, and was almost always showing her feet off in flip flops. Alana found out about Nancy's hobby, wrestling, and said she would like to take her on. Nancy said fine, but if I win just understand, I will make you kiss and smell my feet! Alana just laughed, and said I think you will be the one kissing my smelly feet! The women met in Nancy's basement a week later, a couple of years ago. Nancy was used to having her way, beating and dominating the other woman, but not this time. Alana was too big and strong and got Nancy in trouble right away. Alana kicked Nancy with her right foot in her chest, and followed with a left kick into her flat stomache. Alana was able to grab Nancy and throw her to the mat. She got Nancy in a scissor hold around her waist , and was able to grab her head as well. Alana weakened her, made Nancy gasp for air, then stood up, and stomped on Nancy's stomache and breasts hard with her long thin size 11 foot. She was really hurting and bruising Nancy. Nancy was never beaten by a young girl like this. Alana then planted her big pink painted right foot flush into Nancy's face against her will. Nancy grabbed her ankle, bucked like crazy, but Alana wouldn't budge, the foot was smothering her. Nancy was getting groggy, losing resistance, Alana removed her foot after several minutes in Nancy's face, and then planted her left foot solidly in her face! Nancy now had to smell the other big sweaty sexy foot! Nancy gagged and yelled and  choked, the foot smell really bothered her. Do you give? Are you gonna do as I say? Nancy tapped her surrender. Alana laughed then sat on the older woman's legs, lifted her right foot, gently placed her toes on Nancy's lips and said kiss my pretty foot! Nancy kissed and then licked her toes, something she had made many other females do for her. How does my sexy foot smell? Alana rubbed her long thin sexy  sweaty sole up and down on Nancy's face! She made sure her foot sole pressed down on her nose. The young blonde loved dominating the older woman with her feet! I want to hear you smell my foot! Now suck on my toes bitch! Nancy smelled every inch of her size 11 feet! She really licked the soles, sucked on her toes for at least 20 minutes! Alana then stood up, pressed her toes on Nancy's nose, keep smelling bitch, and did a big victory pose for those of us lucky enough to watch this total female foot domination.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: NANCY VS ALANA - TRUE OLD STORY
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 02:39:13 PM »
Sorry to hear Nancy lost a fight. She is so damn sexy that I want her to win all the time. Do you think she will ever fight again irl?

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 02:16:33 AM »
Thanks for the nice comments.  To be honest, it looks like a longshot for Nancy to fight again at the moment.  It has been about a year since her last fight.  She still likes to torment and tease though.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 05:52:14 AM »
Awesome, how does she torment and tease? Does she torment and tease her husband and other guys or does she do it to other women?

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 04:08:37 PM »
Nancy has really great legs, and she has a fetish about pretty female feet, and she really loves her own size 8's, always showing them off.  She loves to swing her legs, cross them, dangle flip flops and sandals from her toes.  Her husband and I both love catfights, and we both have big foot fetishes, and she knows this and loves to tease us.  I was always so focused on her sexy legs and feet, that I hardly noticed all these other guys, and other girls checking out her legs and feet.  She will always catch someone starring at her.  Her legs are so toned from working out, her toes are always polished perfectly, that she gets attention.  If some woman annoys her, she will say something like, if you keep this up I just may have to make you kiss my feet!  I have been with her recently where a sales girl will say that she has lovely feet, and Nancy will say, would you like to kiss them?  She loves to tease sales girls in shoe stores the best, saying I hope my toes don't smell too bad, and she will " accidentilly " brush their cheek or chest with her foot.  If a woman gets catty with her, she has said things to the woman like, your face will look great beneath my feet!  I have been with her a couple of different times when she had words with another female, maybe it was a push, or a disagreement, and she would say to the woman, have you ever had another woman's foot step on your face? And the girl or woman would look at her with a what the f@#k expression, and Nancy would say, well if you don't shut the f@#k up today may be that day!  She enjoys watching reactions to her statements.  One time we were all on a shuttle bus together, and a teen girl sitting next to Nancy shoved her with her butt.  Nancy said, if you shove me one more time, I will knock you to the ground and put my foot on your face!  The girl just got quiet, and wound up starring right at Nancy's foot in her flip flop for the rest of that short ride.  She was picturing her foot in her face, you could almost see it in her eyes!

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 08:12:37 PM »
Wow, that is awesome! I bet Nancy could still force women to smell her feet if she really wanted too.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 01:49:07 AM »
He sure is!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 02:02:23 AM »
Thank you very much for your very kind replies.  I honestly do feel lucky, and that is why I love sharing these experiences with others who can enjoy them too.  Nancy and her husband and I are glad that you enjoy her exploits.  Check out www.footsniffing.com and do a search under the name Nancy and user ROYALS22262 for more stories and some pictures of Nancy's sexy feet!  We have another friend Donna who after wrestling Nancy likes to act like her too!!!!  You can search her name as well.  HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!  ENJOY!!!