News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cavalier's next cartoon story will be Cheri from Texas!

• 2 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Cavalier's next cartoon story will be Cheri from Texas!
« on: September 02, 2009, 09:42:08 PM »
http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

The story below was selected in a readers poll to be the next Cavalier catfight cartoon. Enjoy!

Number 5 Story about Cheri from Texas

"I'd fight any bitch who thought she could take my Paul away from me. Let me tell you what a real woman will do to keep her man ... "

This is Cheri from Texas again. I read the letter from the bitch who blamed your magazine for causing her to lose her man. She said that it wasn't worth ruining her body for, so she turned him over to her ex-friend Donna. Well honey, you don't deserve a man. I'd fight any bitch who thought she could take my Paul away from me and be proud to do it. Let me tell you what a real woman will do to keep her man.

My job requires me to travel all over the southwest. Sometimes Paul can come with me, but others we're separated for days or even weeks. When I, come home though, it's like a second' honeymoon. I recently returned from a two week tour and Paul greeted me with several gift-wrapped boxes. When we got home I opened them and found they were all sexy lingerie. I tried each piece on and modeled them for him. I was really getting turned on and wanted some hard cock. But Paul wasn't his normal animalistic self. He just laid back and let me do most of the work. I sucked his big rod till it was ready to pop. Then I slid my wet snatch on it. It didn't take me long to cum, but Paul was obviously not sharing my lust. I got back off and sucked his pussy-covered cock until his cum finally oozed into my mouth. This was not a man deprived of pussy for two weeks. I didn't know how to ask him at first, but finally I just said, "Who is she?" He was quiet for awhile, and then he told me. He said, "Her name is Heather, she owns the store where I’d bought all these presents."

He went on to tell me Heather was British, a tall blonde, who had come from England with her mother to start a business. He said he had been shopping for me in her store when they met. He had told her about me and she commented on how lucky 1 was. She told him she had some special merchandise in the storeroom, they talked about the sexy under things and she asked if my husband would like to see them on her. He then went on to vividly describe how he had eaten her pussy on the storeroom floor and how she had sucked his cock and then went out and waited on a customer with his cum on her mouth like lip gloss. Then he told me how they had been together every night up until the night I came home.
I was furious ~ No wonder the bastard couldn't fuck. "Fuck me you S.O.B.!" I screamed. "You've been fucking that limey whore and there'd better be some for me. I'll kill the little tramp for taking all my cum!" Paul grabbed my wrist as I swung at him wildly. He forced me down on my back and his now hard cock penetrated my cxnt. This was what I needed! He fucked me till I could cum no more. After I regained my senses I told him, "That little bitch will never taste your cock again. I'll show her no cxnt steals my man," Paul smiled and we kissed and caressed.

The next day I went to see Heather at her shop. I recognized her immediately. Her not knowing who I was made it easier for me to size her up. She was my height, about 5'9", blonde with long muscular legs that she showed off in a green mini-dress and high heels. She was definitely the type Paul would fall for, with that body and a face to match. I wanted her to be jealous at me as I was of her so I wore a black mini-skirt, slit on one side and a thin blue sweater to show off my bra-less tits. My heels were high enough to keep my leg muscles flexed. I decided to introduce myself. She wasn't surprised to see me there. She said Paul had described me well. Then she said, "So, are you here to tell me to leave your husband alone or you'll kick my ass?" "Not really," I said. "I'm going to kick your ass for fucking him in the first place." I was a little loud so she asked me to come with her to the storeroom. When we got back there she said, "Look. I've fought for everything I have and I'm going to fight you for Paul, but I think he should witness it." "Oh, I agree," I said. ''I'm just here to challenge you, bitch!" I couldn't resist calling her that. She had been cool up till then but that got her mad. I wanted to piss her off even more. I lifted up my skirt and pulled my tiny panties to one side. "This is where Paul spent the night:' I gloated. MY pussy was holding some fresh semen. Heather was not sure what I was doing at first, but then she bared her own pussy. She was a real blonde! I could tell as she fingered herself. "This is how Paul's tongue does me," she cooed.
We moved closer together, slowly, each grasping the other's cxnt. My nails dug into her bush as I felt her’s dig into mine. We bit our own lips to keep from screaming as we clawed at the other's twat. Tears were pouring down our faces. It seemed to last forever. I refused to let go and couldn't believe another woman could withstand as much pain as I for my husband. Finally we both broke free and fell to the ground. We glared at never felt so much hatred.
When I got home, Paul was already there. I had cleaned myself off, but couldn't hide that I could barely walk. Paul held me and I broke down and cried. I told him what had happened and he went and got some Vaseline and coated my pussy with it. I told him it was worth it and that I'd die fighting before I'd give him up. He kissed me and rubbed me down with baby oil. Then I told him I wanted him to fuck my aching pussy. He refused at first, but I told him that it was my way of knowing 1 was a better woman than Heather and his cock was what my cxnt was fighting for. The pain was almost too much but it gave way to an awesome orgasm, telling me my most vital organ still functioned.

Paul drove me to her shop the next night. The shop was closed and Heather let us in through the back door. As we walked in, she grabbed Paul and kissed him. I pulled her by the hair and she took a swing at me. Paul pushed us away from each other and I landed on my ass on the opposite side of the room from Heather. "It will start when I'm ready," Paul ordered. Paul began to undress, as he did I dropped my coat to the floor, I was topless with only a tiny pink G-string to offer some protection for my cxnt, and high heels to punish my rival. The bitch I was to battle let her robe fall down. She too wore only a pink G-string and heels. As we glared at each other, I could see her nipples were as hard as mine. Paul had taken a chair by the door.
"Now!" he said. We moved slowly, looking for an opening. Then I lunged at her, punching her temple with my right. She caught me in the jaw and we wailed away in a toe-to-toe fist fight. Most of our shots were aimed for the head, I got smart and socked her in the stomach. She doubled over and an uppercut to the chin sat her ass on the carpet. That'll teach this slut to fuck my man! I dove on top of her and grabbed her hair and I forced her face between my tits, trying to smother the bitch. I loved the way she struggled and squirmed to breathe, then the whore bit my tit! I had to let go and protect my wound. "You cocksucker!" I screamed! She got off her back just in time for me to kick her in her' snatch. She squealed and went back down. I turned around and sat down hard on her face. I pried her hands from her throbbing crotch and tore away her G-string. The damage I had done' the day before was obvious, but not enough. I sank my teeth into her slut box. While I pulled her cxnt hairs out with my teeth. I squeezed her head between my thighs. Her hands were free and she managed to tear off my G-string. I felt her teeth sink into my own tender cxnt lips. I clamped down harder on the bitch's skull to make her quit, but she tore away. She suddenly brought her legs up around my head and got me in a scissors-vise. I couldn't believe she was so strong. She forced my head deeper into her smelly snatch and I could barely breathe. I couldn't bite her as effectively without air so I released her head and rolled off her, breaking her scissors. I scrambled to a wall gasping for air and pulled myself to my feet. She was on me quickly, punching my stomach and tits. I saw Paul behind her, his cock was swollen enormously as he stroked it. I knew I couldn’t lose him. I clinched with Heather and threw short punches to the side of her head. She brought her knee to my cxnt repeatedly. I felt myself blacking out. I tried to hang on by biting her shoulder but I couldn't. She pushed me up against the wall and used my tits for punching bags. My arms were limp at my sides. I slid down the wall. My eyes were half shut as I saw her final kick coming to my bloodied pussy. When I came around, I was alone in the storeroom. It must have taken me a half an hour to put my coat on and go outside. Our car was still there with the keys in it. Paul had left with Heather. I went back home and lay in bed alone and cried. I never dreamed I would lose a fight and was afraid I’d lost more.

Paul was gone a whole weekend. I got up Monday and put on tons of makeup to cover my wounds so I could at least go to work. Paul came home late Tuesday night. I was in bed when he came in. All I wanted was him to fuck me. That would tell me he was still mine. He got undressed and walked over to me. His cock was glistening with fresh cxnt juice, "Suck it!" His voice was very low. I sucked the other woman's pussy off his cock. When he came in my mouth, I savored it like fine wine. Paul lay down beside me. He told me he still loved me and didn't want to leave me. "But," he said, "You’ll have to share me with Heather as long as she can beat you." "I'll get you back." I promised him. He told me Heather knows that when I'm stronger, we'll fight again. I won't lose twice no matter what it takes. -Cheri, Texas.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
Re: Cavalier's next cartoon story will be Cheri from Texas!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 02:28:36 AM »
Looking forward to the art work. Loved the Maureen - Dee picture story that you just posted within the last two weeks.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Re: Cavalier's next cartoon story will be Cheri from Texas!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 06:03:21 AM »
Thank you Wondering48 and thank you for all the archive letters you sent in.  Ardoniart, the same artist who did the new Maureen vs. Dee fight, is now working on the  Cheri fights Heather cartoon.  I'm excited myself!