News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beach Beating Fallout (Beach Beating Sequel)

• 1 Replies

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Beach Beating Fallout (Beach Beating Sequel)
« on: September 03, 2009, 02:49:11 AM »
Nina and her family returned home on Labor Day afternoon.  After the ordeal that Nina had gone through the last week she was glad to be going home.  She was awfully quiet that last weekend but on the ride home she started to come out of it.   The kids were due to start school that Wednesday and she had a lot to do.

That Tuesday Nina went to the local supermarket.  She was going up and down the aisles and, occasionally she swore she heard some snickers and whispers when she walked by people.    She thought she was imagining things.  She wasn’t.  Nina lived in a small tight knit neighborhood where everyone knew one another’s business.  Nina of course wasn’t aware that two of the guys from the neighborhood had seen the beating she took on the beach.  Once they got back it didn’t take long for the word to get around about what had happened.  Nina, however, was oblivious of the fact that people knew so she just went about her business.

The first day of school came and the kids went off and her husband went to work.  Everything was back to normal.   Nina was about to have a rude awakening.

Her oldest son came home that day and when he walked in she could tell something was wrong.  She tried to get it out of him but he just kept quiet.  She kept badgering him about it and finally he said “How could you let that lady beat you up the way she did on the beach?”  Nina was stunned.  She said “H-h-h-how do you know about that.”  Her son said “How do I know?  The whole school knows, the neighborhood knows.”  Nina said “How, I don’t understand.”  He said “does it really matter?  All I heard all day was how you got beat up and this woman smashed her boobs in your face and then ripped off your bathing suit top.”  Nina was speechless.  Her son said “A couple of the older guys were on the beach that morning, they saw the whole thing.”  He then stomped up to his room.

Nina was mortified.  She wasn’t imagining things in the supermarket.  They were laughing at her.  What was she going to do?  She called up a her good friend Carol and told her she needed to talk to her.  Carol lived across the street and told her to come over.

Nina came in.  Carol offered her some coffee.  Nina said “no thanks, I have a problem.”  Carol said “Is it about what happened to you down at the beach?”  Nina said “You know too.  How come you didn’t tell me.”  Carol said “I really haven’t had a chance to talk to you since you came back.  How the heck did it happen?  Did you get beat up as  bad as they say you did?”  Nina nodded and then told Carol the whole story.  Finally, Nina said “What do I do about this?”   Carol said, “Well, first thing, tell your husband when he comes home before he hears it from one of the neighborhood people.  Then, I think you just have to ride it out.  Nothing you can do about it now.  In a couple weeks people will forget about it.”  Nina shook her head and said “I wish I never went to the water park that day.”  She got up and left.

That night she told her husband everything.  He agreed that they just had to ride it out.  It would blow over in a couple of weeks.

Of course it wasn’t so easy for her one son.  He heard the teasing every day.  Even after a few weeks there was no let up.  He was coming home upset everyday.  Nina decided to talk to his teacher.

The teacher, whose name was Barbara, was very attractive and at 28, much younger than Nina.  She stood about 5’7”, had very long jet black hair and was very fit.  People wondered how any of the adolescent boys could concentrate in her class but she took her work seriously and didn’t take any crap from any of them.  If they got out of line she didn’t hesitate to call their parents directly so she had very little problem with them.

Nina arrived at the school unannounced and came into the classroom about half hour after school had ended.  Barbara was finishing up some paperwork before heading out.  Nina came in and introduced herself.  Nina asked if she could talk to her for a few minutes.   Barbara said “Well, I really have somewhere to go but, if you’d like,  we can talk another time.   I’m usually busy right after school.  Where do you live, I can come over your house if you’d like.”  Nina said, “No, I don’t want my son to know I’m talking to you.”  Barbara said “well, I don’t live far, you’re welcome to come to my house.”  Nina said “You sure? Barbara said “no problem, tomorrow night ok?”  Nina said “Great, I’ll be there about 7:00.  What’s your address?”  Barbara gave it to her and Nina left.

Barbara watched as Nina left.  She knew why Nina wanted to talk to her.  Barbara had heard all about what had happened.  Barbara was a teacher by day but was into some kinky things outside of the work place.  One thing she liked was mixing it up with other women, especially those she knew she could dominate.    She loved the feeling of  having another woman helpless beneath her.  She did have a boyfriend but she also liked being with women.  He knew that and he was cool with it.  She had to be good though.  She couldn’t afford to lose this job so she put any other thoughts out of her head.

Nina arrived right on time.   Barbara asked her in.  Nina had on white shorts and a light purple button down short sleeve top. The top few buttons were undone showing Nina’s ample cleavage.   Barbara, who had just come from the gym had on shorts and a tee shirt.  Barbara apologized for her appearance but Nina just waved it off and said forget it. 

They sat on the couch in the family room and Barbara said “So, what’s on your mind.”  Nina took a deep breath and spilled out the whole story to her.  As Nina talked Barbara looked her up and down.  This was a woman with throwback hourglass figure.  Beautifully buxom but no muscle tone whatsoever.   Barbara had to bring her mind back and said “Well, I did hear a little about it, but not much.”  Nina said “Look, I really need you to help me here.  How can you stop these other kids from teasing him?”  Barbara said “I don’t know. I mean, I can look out for him, but boys will be boys.  I can’t show favoritism.”  Nina said “Please, we need to do something.”   Barbara got up and said “Sorry, I can’t help you.”  She then started to show Nina to the door.  Nina put her hands on Barbara’s shoulders and said “Please, help me.” Barbara said “OK, here’s an idea.  Let’s make it like you and I have an argument.  We’ll shove one another and I’ll let you get in a good smack.  Then I’ll back down.  That shows you’ll stand up for yourself.  We can make sure it’s in front of one of your son’s friends.  How about that? He’ll spread the word around about how you took care of me?”  Nina said “You’d do that?”  Barbara said “Sure.”  Nina said “You know, I know the perfect time.  Come Saturday afternoon about 2pm.  My one son’s friend always comes over to see if my son wants to play basketball at that time.  He doesn’t go to the same school so he doesn’t even know who you are.  I’ll make sure my son and the rest of the family are out of the house.”  Barbara said “Sounds good to me.”

The night before Nina told her husband she wanted the whole family to take a ride the next day to see some family members they hadn’t seen in a while.  They called them up and told them they’d be there about 1:00 (they’d have to leave about 11:00).  When the next day came Nina claimed she didn’t feel well but she didn’t want them to not go.  So at 11:00 they all left. 

Nina took a nice long shower and was getting dressed when she heard the doorbell.  She threw her robe on and went downstairs and looked through the peephole.  It was Barbara.  Nina opened the door and said “it’s only 12:30”.  Barbara said “I know, but I figured we could figure out what we are going to say.”  Nina looked at Barbara and Barbara was wearing a small coverup over a white bikini.  Nina said “Why the heck are you dressed like that.”  Barbara said “Oh,  I’m heading to the pool after this.  Not many nice weekends left before it turns cold.”  Nina said “I’m going to go and get dressed.”

Nina went up the stairs and into her room.  She thought it was odd that Barbara showed up so early but she just let it go.  She took off her robe and slid on her panties.  She then put on her bra.  She was opening the drawer of her dresser to pull out a pair of shorts when she saw Barbara standing in the bedroom door.  Nina said “What are you doing up here, I’m getting dressed.”  Barbara said “I know” and began to move toward Nina. 

Nina kind of moved backwards until her legs hit the bed.  Barbara said “Now, how are we going to do this?  What are we going to argue over?”  She looked into Nina’s eyes.  Nina said “Look, maybe this isn’t such a good idea.  Why don’t we forget the whole thing.”  Barbara seductively said “No, I don’t think that’s a good idea” and moved closer to Nina.  Nina slipped to her side and said “Get out. Now.”  Barbara said “Why don’t you throw me out. Oh that’s right you’re just a weak bitch.”  Nina went for the door but Barbara grabbed her by the wrist and in a snap twisted Nina’s arm behind her back. 

Nina said “Oh no, please no….” and tried to break free.  Barbara just twisted harder bringing Nina down to her knees.  Barbara forced Nina down and sat on her back twisting Nina’s arm further up her back.  Nina screamed.  Her arm was twisted so far up her back that she could feel the short black hair on her neck with her fingers.  Barbara could feel the tingling sensation between her legs as Nina pounded the floor in pain with her free hand.

Barbara let go of Nina’s arm.  Nina tried to buck Barbara off her back.  When she did Barbara just jumped up and flipped Nina over onto her back and brought her fist down into Nina’s stomach.  As Nina lay there Barbara took both of Nina’ legs, spread them apart and grinded her foot down into Nina’s pussy.

The younger girl was too much for Nina.  Nina tried in vain to fight back.  Barbara let go of Nina’s legs and went to pounce on her.  Surprisingly Nina moved and Barbara hit the ground with a thud.  Temporarily stunned Barbara was on the ground.  Instead of doing the smart thing and trying to get out of there Nina jumped on top of Barbara.  The only problem was, once there she didn’t have a clue what to do.  She began slapping wildly at Barbara.  Barbara fended them off easily and even started to chuckle.  When one luckily caught the side of Barbara’s face she got pissed.  She slammed her knee up into Nina’s crotch.  Nina rolled off in pain clutching at her pussy.

Barbara then really went to work.  She unhooked Nina’s bra and ripped it off exposing Nina’s large 40 inch breasts.  She got on top of Nina and dug her nails into each of Nina’s boobs.  Nina screamed in pain and tried to get Barbara to release her.  Barbara finally did only to get up and rip off Nina’s panties.  She took a hold of one of Nina’s nipples with one hand and grabbed a hold of Nina’s pussy hairs with the other and began to pull on both.  Nina begged her for mercy.

Barbara, who now was in a sensual, sexual fury couldn’t hear her.  She was in another place.  She put her feet on Nina’s arms, grabbed both of Nina’s nipples this time and pulled.  Nina bucked so violently that Barbara fell forward.  She hit her head on the floor and was dazed.  Nina began to struggle to get up.  Barbara, meantime, was regaining her senses.  The two stood up at the same time and faced one another.  Nina said “Please, go.”  Barbara said “Not yet” and shoved Nina onto the bed.  She pounced on top of her and pinned Nina’s arms down. 

Barbara slowly slid down her bikini bottom and brought her crotch up into Nina’s face.  She grabbed Nina by the hair and said “Now, lick.”  Nina was helpless to resist.  Barbara moaned as Nina’s tongue went up and down.  Finally Barbara started gyrating and she came.

At that minute the doorbell rang.  It was Nina’s son’s friend.   Barbara looked down at Nina and said “We have company.”  Nina said “No, please, no.”  Her son’s friend was someone who knew the family well so he just let himself in when no one answered.  He called out and Barbara said “Up here.”  She had her hand clamped over Nina’s mouth.  Nina just was shaking her head.

He came up the steps and said “Nina, that doesn’t sound like you.”  He walked into the bedroom and his jaw dropped.  Barbara turned to him and said “She has to learn not to mess with other women, doesn’t she.”  Barbara then got up and walked out.  They heard the front door slam shut behind Barbara.

This left Nina laying there naked and sobbing.  He handed her her robe.  He tried to look away  but he couldn’t help but stare at Nina’s body as she got dressed.  Nina sobbed “I guess you’re going to tell everyone about this too aren’t you.”  He shook his head and said “No, this one will be our secret.’  True to his word he never said a thing but thinking about what he saw got him through quite a few lonely nights.

petelv

Re: Beach Beating Fallout (Beach Beating Sequel)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 08:28:16 AM »
Thank you npom for this story.

pete