News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Becca's first fight

• 1 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Becca's first fight
« on: September 07, 2009, 09:18:13 AM »
Continuing  the story of the sexy Becca, I wrote a story loosely based on a cyber fight I had with her and posted it. Now at special request- and to try to make my writing better here is another story narrated by "Becca" but entirely written by me. And yes it is ok with the original of Becca for me to do this. I hope you enjoy, comments are always welcome  

"No, Andrew don’t be so gross, you know I do not like hanging around your buddies when you go on a fishing trip, all I do is get bored while you all get drunk and shoot the breeze. And you expect me and any other girl silly enough to come along to cook to clean to keep the campsite while you go off. This isn’t 1950 Andrew."

"I thought" he began.

"Yes I know what you thought. And you were wrong. Leave it at that." I was angry, he had invited me out clubbing- that was good, we were having a great time, we had had a good meal, the band was good, Andrew was a lot of fun to be with that night- and he was a sweet guy too. Then he had invited me on this fishing camp; I had been on one before it had been a disaster. I didn’t want to go there again.

"But Becca" he was trying again.

I kissed him to make him be quiet; I ran my hands down his back "We’re supposed to be dancing not arguing." I kissed him again. I know I should have let him have his say, men are like that, they so often want to justify themselves, to explain themselves, to make you see their point of view. But I wanted to dance and have fun.

Andy pulled away, "You’ll dance with me but you won’t come with me camping- you won’t even hear what I have in mind." I had hurt his ego.

I gave him another kiss but it only made him grumpy. The magic had gone from the evening. The song ended and we went back to our places near the bar. He struck up a conversation with some other people, he involved me and I joined in but the message was clear- he was angry and he was not dependent on me for a good night. Still the talk was interesting, and I took my part- I knew that my brain, my interest in the world around us was one of the things that attracted Andy to me. I began to think the night would not be such a disaster after all.

That was until this tall athletic blonde with a big bust walked into our circle. Her tight fitting low cut top emphasised her slim waist. One of the girls introduced her as, "Debby a friend from work." Debby talked for a moment or two and much more sensibly than I thought a leggy, big titted, longhaired blonde had any right to! She had some good ideas and expressed them well. I was glad when she left to get a drink. Andy had been paying her too much attention. But then so had most of the men- she was as clever as she was hot- very! I watched most of the guys drool as she walked over her hips swaying slightly. It had to be a well-polished act, no girl could sway her hips just enough to make every guy look at her ass without looking cheap unless she practiced for weeks.

But she came back and stood next to Andy. He wasn’t the only guy who looked straight down her top at her cleavage but he was the one she started talking to. And again she was clever, her answers were well informed, she was even making Andy chuckle which he hadn’t done all night. Within a few minutes they were flirting, Andy had the hide to tell her he loved her hair. She smiled and looked at him, flipping her hair back as she did. "Oh thank you" she simpered "But my eyes are awful." This blonde was fishing for compliments.

And of course Andy obliged " Oh no, your eyes are lovely."

She batted them at him. He bought her a drink.

I would hate to have anyone think I was one of those possessive bitches who watch their man like a hawk but this was going too far. Andy was ignoring me. Yes, I knew I had upset him before, but that was over –done and dusted and anyway he was in the wrong. I stepped a little closer and coughed loudly.

"Oh Becca, is anything wrong, I hope you’re not choking. "Andy said then went on "Oh Debby meet my friend Becca. Becca’s a vet, she can heal just about any animal you name."

I gasped – he was introducing me as if I was nothing more than an acquaintance, not as someone he had been dating for months. I flushed angrily. I stepped over “lets dance again Andy” It wasn’t much of a response but I wanted to get him away from this bimbo.

Debby pushed me, her hip struck mine. She squeezed Andy’s arm then rested her hand there. “Wouldn’t you rather talk to me then dance with Becca?” She giggled as if this was a joke or a big tease. But it wasn’t, I knew that from the way Andy surreptitiously ran his hand down Debby’s back and squeezed her butt. He thought I wasn’t looking, that I was too busy eyeballing Debby to see. But he was wrong.
I snapped, Andy was also wrong if he thought he could treat me with contempt and play with this bimbo.

And the bimbo was wrong if she thought I would stand and let her flirt-and more than flirt with Andy. “Who the hell do you think you are? What are you trying to do with my boyfriend?” I shoved her back.

Debby stood there for a second before pushing me back- her hips thumping into mine. She sneered “Are you talking to me, whore? I hope for your sake you’re not.”

“Yes I am and I’d be more careful if I were you.” Uncertain of what to do, or where this was going, I tried to stare the bimbo down.

Debby giggled as her eyes bored mine. I felt myself going red as she challenged me “Is that right and just what you going to do about it.” She stood, hands on hips, as the small crowd grew around us.

I looked from her to Andrew and back again, I was flustered and I knew I looked it. Andrew was smiling at us both. I couldn’t let Debby get away with this. “I could ignore you – I will if you go away now. Or I could teach you a lesson you’ll not forget or perhaps you’ll just show some manners and apologise. It’s your choice.” That was a weak answer, but I had no idea of where this was going. I didn’t have much idea or anything except that this bimbo was walking right in and taking my boy from me

And Debby knew just how uncertain I was. She stood there laughing. Then she glared as if angry- I think she was trying to scare me- if she was then she was successful. This tall, athletic looking blonde probably worked out every day, she made me shiver. “Oh how funny, oh you’re going to teach me a lesson; huh!”

She stepped towards me. This was just too much, I slapped her face.

She smiled and slapped me back –with both hands, my face stung “There’s my lesson too you. Now go away loser, before I hurt you.” Debby growled. I faltered; she put her hands on my shoulder and shoved hard. I stumbled but as I did so I slapped with one hand, my other hand found her hair and I yanked it hard. She hissed. For a minute or so we traded slaps, till I tried to scratch her face. She grabbed my hand and twisted it. I ripped at her top with my other hand. She backed off, letting my hand go. She hissed again then she changed the fight. She tried to punch my jaw. Just in time I stepped back. The punch hit my cheek rather than my jaw.

I gasped; I had never been in a fight like this before- I had wrestled with my sisters like everyone else but nothing more than that- which was half in fun And yes, I'd had one all in brawl while on Spring Break, but that had been years ago and I and Alice Stumn the girl I'd fought had both been at least tipsy.

This was different. I was sober and this girl knew what she was on about.

I lunged forward, trying to trade punch for punch. I connected, hitting her left tit. She groaned but came on strongly again. I tried to remember what I had seen in the boxing on the news. I’d never watched much of it- the idea of people bashing each other up had made me a bit sick. But then in the club I knew I had to try to bash this blonde or I would be bashed myself. I stepped back and circled Debby. We traded punches for a minute or so, each trying to dodge the other but score a blow on her. Debby did better than me. She hit me more times and she hit me harder. She was just more experienced. But then that was not hard- she only had had to fight a couple of times.

I looked for some trick, and then I found it. I let her come closer, she smirked, she put her arms out to wrestle me. I raised my knee, hitting her hard in her taut slim waist. She backed off quickly and doubled up. It seemed I had winded her. I couldn’t believe my luck. I waded right in.

As she stood there bent over, I got Debby in a headlock- that was something I had done to my sisters when we wrestled. I tugged and pulled and she went over on her side. Debby landed with her butt on the floor. But she didn’t give up, within a few seconds she was clawing at my hands, wriggling and twisting to get out of the headlock. And I couldn’t hold her there.

She was up on her feet again, angry and more than a bit dirty- the floor must have been filthy. She grabbed at my waist, pushing me back. She tried again this time tackling me. I staggered back, losing my balance and landing on the floor. She dived on me and for a moment or two we were wild at it, slapping, hair pulling, clawing at each other as we struggled there. If I had some experience I would have realised what Debby was trying, as it was it was too late –she was sitting on top of me, straddling me before I understood what had happened. I was in a bad way.

I grabbed at her hair, yanking it hard, she swayed a bit. Before she could get her balance back I yanked again and twisted my body, trying to roll her off. It didn’t quite work but again she was unbalanced. Next time I yanked her hair on her left and rolled that way. We struggled; she just managed to push me down again. I brought my feet up, in desperation I slammed my knee into her back. She groaned again. I yanked at her hair. She slid to one side but she was up on her feet well before me. I had spent a lot of energy in trying to get her off me, and she knew that.

She attacked me again, again she punched me, again I retreated. She kept pounding my tummy, I was hurting there badly, and it was hard to breathe- every breath I took ached. I was panting. I tried to defend my tummy with my hands down lower. Debby grabbed me in a headlock and pushed my head down. She got side on and started to choke me out. My ears rang. My salvation was the bar; I saw it close by and pushed as hard as I could toward it. Debby’s arm hit- I think from the yelp of agony she must have banged her elbow, but whatever part it was that hit, the pain was enough to make her let go.

She stood there for a moment as if recovering. I was recovering too; I couldn’t attack at all. I just tried to breathe with every gasping breath searing my battered tummy. Debby smiled at Andy “She’s not much of a fighter, bet she’s not much in bed either.” She moved in confidently, as if for the kill. I was still next to the bar and I found a half-full glass of spirits, I flung the contents in her face. It hit, right in her eyes. It must have stung- but then I intended it to- because Debby clutched at her eyes and staggered back. I hit her hard in the tummy, she gasped, for the first time in this fight I was in charge and I intended to keep it that way. I hammered her tummy again. She groaned and almost doubled up. Not quite but quite enough for me to get her in another headlock. And this time it was me who was squeezing my enemy’s windpipe. Debby tried to shake me off but I wasn’t going anywhere. She tried the trick that had worked for me- jamming me against the bar but I was awake to that and she just banged her side. She tried clawing at my arm, she was getting desperate and I was convinced I had the fight won when suddenly I let her go and dropped to my knees clutching my stomach.

She had hit me there with both fists. I was winded. In almost no time she had me on my back on the floor and she was straddling me. Again. Whack! Whack! Whack! She slapped me three times, my face stung. I struggled, kicked, pulled my knees up to hit her back and tried to buck the blonde bimbo off. She just laughed and grabbed at my top with both hands ripping it apart. She ran her hand under my bra and pinched and twisted my nipples. I begged, I pleaded, I threatened her. She just laughed. She smirked at Andy. In doing so she took her eyes off me. I summoned every remaining bit of strength I had and bucked; tightening my leg muscled toned from my long walks, my gym workouts and my swimming. Debby lost her balance, I slapped her hard, I punched her side, she fell clean off me.

I hit her temple. I got up to my knees. I hit her again. She squealed I yanked at her hair, she hit the floor. Suddenly the situation was reversed.

“Stop, please” Debby moaned.

But I wasn’t listening- not then when she had battered me for so long. I grabbed her hair again and jerked her to her feet. Twisting her body round I got her in a full nelson and jerked. Her back bent back. She squealed. I raised my knee, pounding her lower back and kept it there as I bent her back further. She squealed again. Her hands reached for me as she tried to push me away, she failed. I stepped back and jerked. She crashed heavily to the floor. She groaned. She groaned again when I kicked her in the ribs. She groaned a third time when I stamped my foot in her tummy. I bent down; I tore at her halter-top. It ripped in two. I tore at her bra, “No, no Becca please, stop” Debby begged.

“When I am ready, not a moment before,” I sneered. I stomped again. She groaned, her tummy must have been on fire. She rolled; I seized her hair and dragged her to her knees. I yanked again, she groaned and I got her to her feet. Again I put her in a full nelson and paraded her around the bar –topless. “Learned your lesson, don’t bother me again” I hissed as I pushed her out in the street.

I went back to Andy and the guys. Andy was all over me, he said he couldn’t believe how gutsy I had been, he couldn’t believe how much a turnon it had been seeing me fight. “That’s all very well. I am going home. I need a shower.”

I left- its always better to leave a guy wanting more.

My thanks to Debbylyt who gave me heaps of ideas and as always to my wonderful editor Judy
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 09:23:06 PM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

petelv

Re: Becca's first fight
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »
Jen ,  This was a great story.  Thank you for posting it.

pete