News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Story

• 5 Replies

Offline boyks

Story
« on: April 12, 2014, 08:42:34 PM »
Okay a quick intro this a story I knocked up in an hour or so I have never written anything like this or really any stories at all so please don't be too harsh, if this is the wrong place to post I'm sorry. This is the first part of a fantasy I have had about Anastasia and Pamela from the website Tribdolls, depending on how it is received I might sit down and write the rest of it.

I Only Brought One

Pamela has just found pictures of her friend Anastasia on her boyfriends mobile, later on she will kick his backside for this and maybe if he grovels enough she might forgive him, but first she decides that Anastasia needs to be put back in her place this isn't this first time she hasn't been able to her hands off one of Pamela's boyfriends.  So she phones her "friend." Anastasia answers  quickly not knowing what is about to come.
"Hi Pamela how are you?"
No your sleeping with my man, Is what Pamela felt like yelling down the phone. "Is there something you need to tell me?" she asked.
Slightly confused Anastasia answers "No is something wrong?"
"I know about you and Chris."
"Shit how do you know?"
"I found those pictures of you on his mobile"
Anastasia starting to feel really guilty "I'm so sorry"
"You will be when I'm finished with you!" Pamela can barely contain her anger now "I'm going to show a slut like you what happens when they with fuck other peoples boyfriends."
"Oh yeah how are you going to do that?"
"I will beat you in a sexfight."
Anastasia laughs out loud "You couldn't satisfy Chris, I doubt a bitch like you is able to defeat me."
"Want to find out?" Pamela says through gritted teeth.
"Yeah bitch"
"I'll be around your place in ten minutes, are their any rules for this fight that you would want?"
Anastasia thinks about it for a while then "No rules, anything goes"  then adds "Do you have any dildos?"
"Yeah I do"
"Well then bring one for each of us and we will use them"
"Okay I will see you soon slut." and with that Pamela put down the phone and started to gather the stuff she would need.
Fifteen minutes later and Anastasia is still waiting on Pamela, she has cleared out her living room in preparation and is now sitting in the dinning room waiting. Another five minutes have gone by and now she is starting to think about calling Pamela and telling her that she is a chicken for backing out, when there comes a knock on the front door. "This must be her" she mutters as she head to the door. Opening the door Pamela is stood there with a bag with some ominous bulges and a look that could kill on her face.
"You ready for this?" are the first words out of her mouth.
"Of course" replies Anastasia.
They head towards the living room and once inside both start to strip off. "How long do you want to go for then?" Anastasia asks.
"I think an hour will be enough to settle this, by the end your going to be telling me that you wont ever steal anyone's boyfriend again."
"We will see."
A moment later they are both stood facing each other completely naked, Anastasia says "Get out the toys then."
Pamela with a slight smirk on her face opens the bag and pulls out a dark purple twelve inch double dildo. "Where is mine?" asks Anastasia "I said to bring one for each of us."
Pamela lets out a slight chuckle and says "I only brought one." Then she starts advancing towards her opponent.
Anastasia backing up slightly "But what am I supposed to use on you then? This isn't fair."
"You did say there where no rules." Then suddenly Pamela jumps towards Anastasia and grapples her to floor, the two of roll around a little but Pamela has the upper hand and manages to get on top of Anastasia's chest. "Now I'm going to show you slut!" Pamela yells and starts to rub the dildo over Anastasia's breasts "Your going cum over and over slut."  Then she starts to push it inside of Ana's pussy.
Anastasia starting to panic thinks to herself "oh god I can't cum first" out loud she yells "Get off me you bitch!" but Pamela keeps thrusting the dildo in and out and actually starts to speed up. She can feel herself already getting hot and knowing that it is now or never Ana uses all her strength in one push and manages to flip Pamela off her chest. Quickly she grabs Pamela's arms from behind and straddles her in a sitting position she then locks her legs with Pamela's and pulls them apart so her pussy is fully exposed. But Pamela has managed to keep hold of that dildo and the two of them struggle for a minute, "Give me it bitch!" Ana screams and to encourage her starts slapping her tits.
Pamela has realized what a big mistake she has made in challenging Anastasia to a sexfight, not only is she slightly stronger but she definitely is a better wrestler. She tries to hold onto the dildo with all her strenght but it is no use as Ana with a whoop pulls it out of her fingers.
"So how were you going to show me?" Ana whispers into Pamela's ear and sticks as much of the dildo straight into her pussy.
"Fuck you!"
"I'm fucking you" Ana says and starts thrusting as fast as she can, Pamela tries to struggle but it is no use. Ana pulls it out quickly and spits on the end then starts working over Pamelas already throbbing pussy with steady thrusts. Pamela's breathing has gotten real heavy now and she can feel each thrust pushing her closer to the edge, she knows that it is game over but she still struggles fighting to get out of Ana's iron grip.
"Cum for me bitch" Anastasia growled and put a lot of force behind the next thrust, she has been working Pamela over now for over a minute and can tell by the way Pamela is moaning that she almost has her prize, not that she will be happy with just making this bitch cum once. "Cum slut!" she yells.
Every thrust is another dose of extacy and humiliation, it now is Pamela's entire world barely struggling to fight back she can feel orgasm approaching, Anastasia with a final burst of rapid thrusts is rewarded as Pamela arches her back and lets out a load moan and then goes limp. Anastasia pulls out for a moment to let Pamela recover and says "Are you ready for the next one?"
"What? Let me go first." Pamela pleads starting to try getting out of the hold.
"No rules remember" Anastasia says and with that plunges the dildo back into Pamela's already wet pussy.
"No, you bitch!" All Pamela can do is beg and hope her opponent has some mercy.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: Story
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 11:17:17 PM »
I love this!

You bring a fresh approach; and your story is nicely detailed...well paced...exciting and entertaining!

Considering it's your first attempt, it's a very creditable effort!!

Congratulations and very well done!

To end on my usual notes>>>>

MORE, PLEASE!!    and

Please see "To all writers on FCF"  ...it's under "Announcements" - the sentiments expressed there also apply to you!

GG

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 05:27:07 PM »
I'd love to read more.  By all means let's hear more about the ladies battle.

Offline boyks

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 11:08:19 PM »
Okay here is the second part more to come later hopefully.

Part Two
Ever so slowly Pamela could feel Anastasia increasing her pace, working more and more of the double dildo inside her until more than half of it's twelve inches felt like it was permanently between her aching legs. She tried to close them but Anastasia saw what she was trying to do.
"Nice try, but I like you like this" and with that Ana spread her opponents legs even further apart to the point where Pamela cried out In agony.
"Please stop!" Pamela blurted out, she was on the edge of cumming already again in less than ten minutes into the fight and the humiliation was overwhelming. "Let me go!"
"No!" Anastasia yelled "This is what happens to cheaters!" Empathizing every word with a forceful thrust of her weapon, then with the last one Pamela's body gave in to the inevitable and for the second time she let out long low moan as the orgasm overtook her body with a wave of pleasure.
"Ha! Your too easy!" Ana laughed. "You should give up now, and then I can go satisfy your man for you."
Something snapped inside Pamela, "Damn you bitch! I will make you pay for this!" Anastasia was already starting up with the dildo again, and there was no way she would have any strength to fight back anymore if she let her rip another orgasm from her throbbing pussy, she went into a mad frenzy writhing and squirming, rocking every which she could trying to break Ana's hold.
Suddenly her right arm slipped from Ana's hold, this was her chance and she seized it. Reaching back behind her she grabbed a hunk of Ana's long blonde hair and started to yank on it as hard as she could, her captor let out a sharp gasp of shock and attempted to pull away from this unexpected move, in doing so the hold on Pamela slacked and she, still holding the clump of hair, deftly flipped herself around to face Anastasia. She grabbed the dildo from the floor where it had fallen and started to try ramming it into Ana's mouth. "Show me how you will satisfy him then?" She pulled hard on the hair again and Ana opened her mouth to say something but Pamela forced the dildo in first so all that came out were some choking sounds.
"Take it! Take it all!" she screamed into her opponents reddening face. Then she pulled it out and said "There nice and wet just like you will be." as she made a move towards Ana's vag intending to even the score, but her enemy smacked it out of her hand and the dildo spun out across the room landing with a wet thud on the floor.
Anastasia had hoped that Pamela would try going for the toy and therefore leave herself open to attack, but in her rage Pamela forgot all about it and instead pushed Anastasia onto her back climbed on top of her chest so she was facing away from her, then grabbed both of her ankles and pulled her legs up and under her own arms. Helpless, unable to see past the curves of Pamela's perfect arse, with her pussy completely exposed Ana knew what was coming next.
"Your turn slut" Anastasia heard Pamela say and then she felt fingers at first rubbing her clit slowly but quickly they sped up to the point where it felt like a vibrator had been applied to her moistening pussy.
All of the will to fight back had been knocked out of Anastasia and replaced by the irresistible sensation between her thighs, she could feel her body betray her as the intense masturbation seemed to go on for forever, her breathing was getting faster and her skin felt like it was on fire with the pleasure. With a sudden gasp of breath she came, the spasms that rocked through her body were so strong that Pamela almost lost her hold on her. Unfortunately Ana was so lost in her own private world of pleasure that she failed to take advantage of her chance, and so once she returned to the present she found herself still in the same precarious position with Pamela straddling her chest.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 09:45:48 AM »
Great story so far, can't wait for more :)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 05:57:22 PM »
Ooooh, this is excellent & super hot ... would LOVE more please!  :P :P :P ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!