News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alex vs Kelsey - Part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Alex vs Kelsey - Part 2
« on: January 13, 2019, 04:37:49 AM »
Part 2

Kelsey jumped to her feet and came right up to Alex and said, “Lets get on with this! You keep your fucking hands off him!” Alex just chucked a bit and said, “Soon, there’s nothing you’ll be able to do to stop me! You’ve already agreed to it!” and slammed her tits into Kelsey once again causing Kelsey to grunt at the discomfort in her chest.  Alex then kneed down, looked up at Kelsey and said, “Come on, lets go!”. Kelsey then kneeled down in front of her and both girls began inching closer to the other. (The comparison was amazing! Alex’s dark mocha skin compared to Kelsey’s lighter, olive toned skin was something to behold! Alex’s curves were almost too much to bare! I mean, Kelsey’s hot but doesn’t have the curves that Alex has!)  Finally, they came together again and Kelsey said, “Now, you’re in for it!” as she leaned in and their lips softly touched and their tongues began to ease together and slowly slide past each other! “mmmnngg…” was heard from both girls as their mouths came together and sealed while their tongues began snaking around each other inside their mouths! Slowly, their hands began exploring the other’s body in slow, soft detail, rubbing backs, asses, sides, sides of boobs, and back around their backs again! Kelsey took the initiative now and lowered her hands and firmly squeezed Alex’s nice, firm, strong, ass, forcing a squeak from her while their kiss continued and began getting more aggressive by the minute! Alex returned the favor to Kelsey forcing a good moan from her as Alex’s squeeze appeared to be slightly firmer than Kelsey’s.

Now, their kiss was becoming more and more aggressive and it almost looked like they were munching on each other’s tongue and lips! Alex appeared to engulf Kelsey’s mouth with hers, but the next second, Kelsey was engulfing Alex’s! They slowly pulled their mouths apart and I could see their tongues still flickering and battling it out inside their mouths! Both girls were shooting their tongue in and out of their rival’s mouth! Suddenly, as if on que, both girls pumped their pelvises into each other in the middle of the kiss! “Mmmm…” “aaahhh…” “unnngghhhh…” “mmmnnhhhh…” were sounds made as they were kissing and slowly easing their hips together! Suddenly, Alex gasped and pulled away from the kiss, “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHssssssssssss….   Fuck!” as Kelsey grinned and I saw what happened. Kelsey had snaked her left hand down to Alex’s pussy and cupped it and squeezed, catching her by surprise! She then quickly began rubbing Alex’s pussy as Alex reciprocated to Kelsey! “SHIT!” Kelsey exclaimed as she felt Alex’s firm hand grasp her pussy and begin rubbing at the same rate Kelsey was!

They continued the mutual pussy rubbing for another few minutes while they locked lips and began their kissing duel again while each girl moaned with pleasure as I could see their pace picking up with their hands! Just like that, Kelsey suddenly gasped, “AAAHHHHHSHHHHAAAAAAAA….” And lifted up just a bit as Alex shoved a finger into Kelsey’s soaking wet pussy!  Kelsey immediately did the same thing as she shoved a finger into Alex’s dripping wet pussy! Alex was already soaking Kelsey’s hand as it was totally obvious that she was turned on! “NNNNAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Kelsey moaned as Alex picked up the pace again with her fingering!  Kelsey picked up her pace as well, until she suddenly gasped and screamed out her first orgasm as Alex shoved another finger quickly up inside her pussy! “NNAAHHHMMMMN  FUUUCCKKK!!!!!!!  BITCH!!!!!” Kelsey screamed as she almost collapsed and panted onto Alex as she leaned forward! Kelsey stopped her fingering of Alex as she came, which I then saw Alex’s face as she had almost a sigh of relief which let me know that she was just about to cum as well!

Kelsey just caught her breath as Alex started fingering her sexy pussy again! “Mmmm… feel that cum on my hand! You’re going to be doing this until you give up tonight!” Alex said into Kelsey’s ear as Kelsey began moaning in pleasure again from Alex’s expert fingers! Kelsey began working on her rival again as well, but not having quite as much luck as her rival was having against her! OH, Alex was moaning in pleasure as each girl had 2 fingers in their cxnts, but Alex seemed to have Kelsey breathing harder and panting more then Kelsey had her! Kelsey finally changed her tactics a bit, repositioned her hand slightly and quickly shoved her fingers up into Alex’s pussy again, this time using her thumb to massage the clit at the same time! “OOHHH…. MMMNNNNGGGG…. FUUUUCCKKK!!!!” Alex moaned out as the feeling took her by surprise causing her to have a small, tiny orgasm as she continued to soak Kelsey’s hand! “OH, You little fucking slut!” Alex said to Kelsey as she finished cumming!  “You’re going to pay for that!” “Fuck you whore! You’re going to have many more of those before this is over!” Kelsey fired back!

Alex then dove forward, forcing Kelsey to fall over backwards! As they fell, Kelsey was wise enough to roll slightly to her side as to not take the full brunt of impact! Each girl landed with one leg between their rival’s and quickly, they wrapped their legs together tightly as they began trying to roll the other over to gain top position!  (The site of them like this shot me over the edge as I came in my chair for what would be the first time of a few times tonight!)  Seeing Alex’s amazing chocolate tits compressing Kelsey’s lighter ones against her chest, forcing them to bulge out as Alex’s bore into hers, not to mention Alex’s perfectly round ass on top of Kelsey, flexing as they squeezed and worked their legs against each other while jockeying for position, was sexy as hell! “AAARRRRRRHHHHH” Alex suddenly cried out as Kelsey grabbed her by the hair and pulled backwards lifting Alex off of her while trying to roll to her side! Before Alex could respond, Kelsey had gained the top position and was now forcing Alex downward with her perfect, sexy ass in the air, flexing against Alex!

Kelsey released Alex’s hair and went for Alex’s hands!  From my perspective, there was a sudden blur of arms and hands flying around; Kelsey was able to grab Alex’s wrists and force them down to the ground, beside her head. Their legs were still entwined and Kelsey began to slowly spread her legs wider as she released her vice grips on Alex’s legs, while Alex did the same. Since they were lined up pretty evenly, Kelsey then began slowly rubbing and grinding her pussy against Alex’s while both girls moaned in pleasure as the sensations started! Alex began lifting her pelvis into Kelsey, grinding upwards as Kelsey was grinding downwards. “ooooh... yeah!! Fuck!!” came from Kelsey at one of Alex’s grinds! “OH, hell fuck yeah!!!” Came from Alex at one of Kelsey’s grinds! Kelsey then released Alex’s hands and sat up slowly. As she sat up, Kelsey continued her grinding motion with her pussy, but also took the time to tightly squeeze Alex’s huge firm tits! “OH GOD! YEAH!!!” Came from Alex as Kelsey squeezed her tits. Now, Kelsey was sitting straight up, she took her left arm and lifted Alex’s right leg up, slowly slid her beautiful Olive pussy up against Alex’s sexy mocha pussy, eased their labia together softly, “HHHHSSSSS” came from both as they made contact and Kelsey forced them together tightly.

Now, Kelsey started working her hips and grinding her pussy into Alex’s! The “squishing sound” I heard all the way to my chair as they both worked their hips in unison with each other!  “OH, GOD!” moaned Alex! “JESUS CHRIST!” moaned Kelsey! This went on non-stop for at least 5 minutes as each girl was breathing harder and harder and gasping more and more. I could see Alex squinting hard, concentrating on not cumming. Kelsey was doing the same thing, leaning her head backwards, facing the ceiling as she was fucking Alex below her! Alex reached up and squeezed Kelsey’s tits forcing a moan out of her! Kelsey was holding on to Alex’s leg that she had resting on her left shoulder as she worked their sopping wet pussies against each other! Something changed as Kelsey began pumping faster and faster against Alex! Alex’s moaning picked up exponentially “aaahhhh… ahhhhh… ahhhhhh... aaaaahhhhh… Yes….  NO…. Yes….  Yeesss….   SHIIT!!... yes… yes…” I could see Kelsey continuing to squint and tighten her jaw as she was also holding out, fighting her oncoming orgasm too! I could start to see good beads of sweat forming on the girl’s foreheads as they ground against each other!

“YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Alex came so hard she squirted!!! All of the pressure splattered cum all over both girls, top, bottom. All over! When Alex came hard, she forced Kelsey to cum as well, “OHHHH…GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD…..FUUUUUCCCKKKKK YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!” as they both continued to grind at each other full on!  Alex flexed enough to lift Kelsey off the ground as Kelsey was forced to release her right leg and road Alex’s orgasm with her own, trying to maintain her position with out totally falling off.  Alex finally lowered her hips as her orgasm subsided. Kelsey fell forward on top of Alex as she came down from hers!  “YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!!” Kelsey said to Alex! “ME? You’re the fucking slut here!” Alex replied as they both sucked in as much air as they could! Thinking fast, Alex quickly rolled Kelsey over onto her back and took the top position before Kelsey even realized it.  “Now whore, let me show you how to do this!” Alex sarcastically said to Kelsey!

Alex began grinding her sexy black pussy into Kelsey’s and immediately had Kelsey moaning! “mmmnnggg…  uhhhnnnggg… aaahhh…  sshhhuuuuhhhh…”!  “That’s it whore, cum for me again! Cum for me now!” Alex said as she began pumping a bit harder into Kelsey!  It couldn’t have been 3 minutes before Kelsey was screaming out another orgasm! Not as big as the first one, but it was decent and served its purpose to help weaken her! “Oooooh… That’s it whore! Keep it up!” Alex was trash talking her as she came! “Fuck!!!” Kelsey yelled out after she came!  “You fucking bitch!!! I’m going to get you for this!”  Alex chuckled, “you better pick it up some bitch, because I’m not letting up on you at all! From what I’ve seen so far, I’m surprised you’ve won any fights like this!” Alex then picked up her pace and continued fucking Kelsey! Alex’s juices keep flowing and keeping both their sexy cxnts lubricated! Alex was able to pound out 3 more orgasms before she suddenly stopped and said, “hmmm… lets see if you’re any better like this?” and rolled Kelsey over so she was face down, with her ass up and Alex slid her leg under her, and realigned their pussies together! As soon as they lined them up, it started!

Kelsey realized the position she was in and she suddenly started pounding her pussy down into Alex as Alex was trying to get moving and regain her momentum!  “FUCK!! FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!!” Alex moaned as she was suddenly on the defensive! (How did I lose this momentum?? I was just fucking her senseless!) The Tables have definitely turned as Kelsey was now wearing out Alex! Alex, just seemed like she was just a “step” behind now! Kelsey was pumping and grinding as Alex’s head was just not there at the moment! “OH SHITTTT…. SHIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!” Alex came hard, lightly squirting Kelsey again!!! Kelsey maintained her motion of pumping and grinding through Alex’s orgasm as she knew she had to start wearing Alex down some before she got totally dominated by her! Both girls are now covered in a sheen of sweat and breathing hard all the time now. “OH FUCK!!!!” Alex screamed out a second quick orgasm!  Kelsey looked back at her with a grin, then at me with the same grin! I smiled, and looked down at my once again, fully erect cock! I saw her eyes look at it too, then she smiled too!

Kelsey continued fucking Alex in that position! Alex then, desperate to try anything to get back to being in control, grabbed Kelsey’s left leg and pulled her backwards, forcing her to stop her fucking motion as she lost her balance some. This gave Alex the chance to get better positioned as Kelsey quickly tried to reposition herself and pick up again! Now, Alex was able to compete and work back against Kelsey! Alex began lifting her pelvis and fucking Kelsey from the bottom and Kelsey was fucking her from the top! (I was amazed at the tightness of Alex’s abs! She’d always looked firm, but never muscular, but I could totally see her 6 pack as she was forcing her pussy upwards!) “OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!!!” Kelsey squealed as she was now being fucked from the bottom! “FUCK!! FUCKK FUCCCKK!!!” Alex yelled as she was being fucked!  They were more on even terms, but the recent orgasms suffered by Alex were taking a tole now.  “FUUUUCCKKKK!!!!!! SSSHHHHITTTTTTTT KELSEY YOU FUCKING WHOOORREEE!!!!!!!!!!!” Alex screamed as she came hard and bucked upward into Kelsey as Kelsey was pounding downward! This caused their cxnts to slide against each other and slide Kelsey’s clit right across Alex’s and immediately caused Kelsey to scream out, “OHH, FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!! SHITTT YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!!!!” as she came hard along with forcing another orgasm from Alex as she was still cumming from her first one! “OHHHHHHH….NNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAFFFUUUCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

To be Continued!!!!

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: Alex vs Kelsey - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 10:16:02 PM »
Wow! What a fight!