News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Alex vs Kelsey - Part 3

• 4 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Alex vs Kelsey - Part 3
« on: January 17, 2019, 02:56:27 AM »

Part 3

Up to this point the fight has been pretty even! Each girl forcing the other to give up multiple orgasms to her rival for the night!  As an observer, I was losing my mind! I’d lost count of who forced more from her rival at this point.I’d already cum all over myself once, a few minutes later was hard as a rock again watching these two smokin’ hot girls go at it! Alex being black and Kelsey being white, I know they both have a “thing” for each other that neither has openly admitted, but both have insinuated in many ways and multiple times! Kelsey was mad as hell at Alex for fucking me during one of her battles a few months back! After Alex left that night, she told me that as mad as she was, she was hot and horny as hell for her!  Alex had told me in passing a few times how she thought Kelsey was, how did she put it…??  Oh yes, she wanted to fuck her brains out!  OH YEAH!  This fight was just frickin’ awesome!

Alex, after her last orgasm, fell back and gasped for air again as Kelsey flat on her stomach doing the same thing! Even though Kelsey was kind of leading the charge a moment ago, it was Alex who stirred first. She began moving, but not away from Kelsey, but towards her! Kelsey was just beginning to stir again when Alex slammed her pussy into Kelsey from behind, officially bringing her back to reality! “MMMNNNGGGGHHHHHH FFFUUUCKKKK!!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!”  Alex kept pounding Kelsey from behind, as she started grunting her self as her pussy would impact Kelsey’s! Kelsey was a just moaning with every pump from Alex! Alex then reached up and grabbed Kelsey’s hair and pulled her hair back so hard that Kelsey shrieked as her body bent around! “AAAAAYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BITCH!!!  MMMNNGGGHHHH !!!!!!” as Alex slammed her pussy into Kelsey’s again!  “CUM FOR ME YOU LITTLE SLUT!!  YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!” Alex yelled at her!  Kelsey was literally on the defensive and trying not to cum as Alex worked her over!

It was only moments before Kelsey screamed out another orgasm! “SHITTT SHIITTT SSHHHHHHIIITTTTTTT  FUCKING WHORE BITTTCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” she yelled as she came hard and bucked against Alex’s soaking pussy! “Ooohh, yeah!!!  That’s it!! Keep cumming slut!! Keep cumming!!” Alex said as Kelsey was bucking against her! Kelsey’s orgasm finally subsided as she breathed out, “fuuuuccckkk….”, as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.  “You’re not quitting, yet are you?” Alex said, “I’m just getting warmed up good!” “Bite me WHORE!” Kelsey fired back! “FINE!” Alex said as she quickly pulled her self up to her knees, leaned down and literally bit Kelsey’s ass! (I about laughed at this, but Kelsey didn’t find it very funny!) “OUCH!!!!!!!! You fucking bitch!!!” screamed Kelsey! Alex then, wrapped her hand in Kelsey’s hair again and pulled her up so that Kelsey was leaning back onto Alex’s hard nipples on top of her firm tits! Alex then reached around Kelsey and took a solid, firm grip on her tits with both hands and squeezed as Kelsey moaned out an, “oooohhhhh… mmmmnnnnnnnnaahhhhh” Alex then leaned forward and kissed her ear, then sucked on her ear lobe and lightly nibbled on it! As Alex pulled away, she turned back to me and smiled at me, then looked at my fully erect cock and smiled again!
Suddenly, Alex lowered her right hand to her waist and then pushed Kelsey over forward by her shoulder, bending her at her waist again, leaving her sexy ass sticking up in the air!  Then, Alex took her right hand and began rubbing Kelsey’s pussy from behind! “MMnnnngghhaaa!” Kelsey moaned as Alex took the lead again! Alex began vigorously rubbing her pussy lips, spreading them apart and lightly pinching them, then flipping her hand and rubbing her still hard clit with her fingers! “oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!” came from Kelsey as she was being worked over from behind by Alex!  (Alex even rubbed her own pussy to make sure that her clit was still hard for what she was planning as her grand finally!) Kelsey, in the midst of shaking her head and moaning with pleasure happened to see this, but with the pressure Alex was putting on her pussy with her other hand, there wasn’t anything she could do about it!  Alex finally did it! 

She suddenly inserted her thumb into Kelsey’s pussy, and used her first two fingers to pinch Kelsey’s clit as she squeezed her thumb together inside her! “OH GOD!!! OH GODDDDDD!!! NO!!! NOOO!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YYYEEAAHHHHFFFFUUUUCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!” Kelsey screamed out another hard orgasm as Alex kept the pressure on her clit and pussy while holding Kelsey by her thumb and fingers as she pumped her pussy back into Alex’s hand as if she was fucking a guy doggy style, but the guy wasn’t moving! Kelsey came for a solid minute before Alex finally let go of her! “Damn bitch! I was really worried about this fight too!”, Alex taunted. “I was so worried that I’d have a tough time with you, and look at you! Just layin’ there all but spent! I’ve barely broken a good sweat!  I’ve had more competition from first time fighters than you’ve given me!!” Alex continued to taunt her.  (It was now that I was really starting to feel bad for Kelsey) Alex stood up, and took her foot and shoved Kelsey’s ass over knocking her down to a laying down position as she gasped for air, as she looked barely conscious.

Alex walked, sexily, over to me, kneeled down in front of me as I watched her carefully.  She grinned and slowly lowered her lips to my hard cock! She took just the head in, sucked hard on it as I gasped in pleasure and fought the urge to cum right then! She then suddenly engulfed my whole cock as I moaned, “Mmmmaaaohhhhhhh god!”  as I titled my head back and looked at the ceiling! As I looked back down, I saw Kelsey looking at me in a slightly sad face, but she nodded at me as she was finally catching her breath.  I looked back down at Alex and she was staring at me as she worked her magic on my cock! It was only another 10 seconds before I shot my load a second time tonight! “OH GOD!!!   HOLY MOLY!!!!” as I came hard and shot a load of cum at least 2 feet in the air as Alex jacked me off as I came!

Alex grinned at me and said, “Don’t worry babe, it won’t be too much longer and we’ll have the rest of the night!” and she turned back as Kelsey was just starting to get to her knees. “Oh… you saw!  You saw what he’s in for in a little bit!?” Alex sarcastically spoke to Kelsey. “Fuck you whore!” Kelsey said back! “No bitch, that’s what I’m doing to you!” Alex said as she kneeled down right in front of Kelsey again! “You ready yet, or do you need more time?” Alex asked Kelsey. Kelsey just glared at her and said, “come on slut! Show me how good you are! Here, I’ll even make it easy for you.” As she lay back and spread her legs wide open, then motioned for Alex to “come on” with her finger. “Hmmph…” as she grinned and then chuckled as she slowly got down and spread her legs wide to match Kelsey’s pose! Both girls’ kind of “crab walked” together and lined up their amazingly sexy and contrasting pussies! Alex’s labia were just a bit larger than Kelsey’s, along with having a slightly larger clit which, by the way, was still hard while Kelsey’s had softened some.

They finally pressed their pussies together and hissed at the contact as the fluids from Alex began flowing again in a matter of seconds! Kelsey jammed her pussy hard and tight against Alex’s as she moaned and caused Alex to “oooooooohhh… fuck yeah!!!” as Kelsey took the initiative to attack Alex’s pussy, she was finally having some success as Alex was now panting in a matter of seconds! Kelsey was pumping hard against Alex as the squishing sound of the fluids were flowing strong now!  Kelsey was able to find a position to work on Alex where she wasn’t being stimulated as much as she has been and began working Alex over now!  “yes… yes… Yes… Yess… YESS… YEEESSSSS… YEEESSSS… FUUUCCKK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!” Alex screamed her orgasm out in less than 5 minutes! Alex flooded their pussies as she came, almost making Kelsey cum again, but she was able to stave it off!  Right as Alex was coming down from her hi, Kelsey picked up again and began grinding hard against Alex! This caused Alex to immediately begin panting a moaning again. “mmmm…mmmmmnnn… ahhhh… mmmnnnaahhhh… ahhh… unngghhh…    mmmnnnfffff…“as she was being worked over by Kelsey’s pussy!  Alex was working back, but not having the luck she did earlier!

Their pussies were grinding together and never breaking contact at all! As they were sliding against each other, their labia were entering each other’s pussy and Alex felt it first as Kelsey was concentrating on grinding her!  Alex then squeezed her pussy as Kelsey’s lip slid through, pinching her, and causing Kelsey to yelp in shock at what Alex did! Alex squeezed again, but this time, Kelsey squeezed back! “Oh Shit!” Alex said as she felt Kelsey’s pussy tighten on her lip! They began grinding each other again, still trying to squeeze the other’s pussy lips at the same time!  Alex squeezed as hard as she could forcing Kelsey to moan out, “OHHH FUCKING HELL!!!!” followed by a “MMMMNNNNNN!!!” as Alex couldn’t hold it too long. Kelsey grinned and Clamped her pussy down on Alex’s labia and suddenly Alex screamed out, “OH FUCKING CHRIST!!! OUUUCCHHH SSSHHIITTTTT!!!! LEGGOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and Kelsey did let go, but she laughed at Alex for pulling away first.

To be continued…..

Offline DTThrow

Re: Alex vs Kelsey - Part 3
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 03:47:34 AM »
Another great entry, Michael.

Small request though, do you happen to have any reference photos for the characters in the story. Sometimes in your writing there are upwards of 3 people participating and a visual reference would really help keep things straight.

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 05:10:52 AM »
Another great entry, Michael.

Small request though, do you happen to have any reference photos for the characters in the story. Sometimes in your writing there are upwards of 3 people participating and a visual reference would really help keep things straight.

Let me see...
This would be Kelsey and Alex:

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 05:11:39 AM »
Fantastic!

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 10:05:23 PM »
Oh wow! This is no doubt my toughest fight yet! Mmmmm