News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Queen of the BEACH: The Kardashian Beach Fights

• 11 Replies

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Queen of the BEACH: The Kardashian Beach Fights
« on: July 06, 2017, 04:20:12 AM »
DATE: THE NIGHT BETWEEN TOURNAMENT DAY 4 AND DAY 5
TIME:  2:14 AM
PLACE: The Kardashian Beach Fighting Ring

Introduction:

The challengers, or as Kris Jenner calls them, 'The Gang of Four' aka, Hayley Atwell, Sofia Vergara, Brooklyn Decker and (a last second replacement for Alexandra Daddario) Scarlett Johansson follow Kris from the Kardashian Beach Bungalow down a palm tree lined path to the beach. Beside them, coming off the back porch and forming up parallel, are the Kardashian's (Kourtney, Kylie & Kendall Jenner, with Kim & Khloe Kardashian). Atwell's women are dressed in white bikini's of various cut, style and design, but uniform in that base color while the Kardashians are in black, also unmatched, each chosen to accentuate her own physique, but of the same basic dark shade.

Neither group looking at, or even acknowledging the other until they reach the beach where the 'Gang of Four' stop in their tracks to gape in awe at the sight awaiting them! On the beach, just above the high tide line, a grove of four palm trees formed a nearly perfect square. Tied to one tree, stretching to and wrapped around each of the other trees, were three one inch thick Manila Hemp ropes to form a makeshift ring on the soft, beach sand. The slack ropes sagged in the middle, but rose at the corners where they were wound three times around each trunk before running back to be tied to the first tree.

From one tree to the next above the ring, strings of white LED bulbs illuminated the ring, adding to that of four floodlights positioned at the crown of each tree. Around three sides of the ring - the open side faced the ocean - were rows of logs with a flat top for spectator seats. All were occupied by women who'd attended the party that began after the days last fight and had been going non-stop since 10PM.

As the combatants reached the ring, the audience stood to applaude. Mother Kris Jenner, leading the procession, smiled proudly as she marched to the ring, bent and slithered thru the ropes, pausing to take a microphone from her young assistant.

“Thank you for coming to my little soiree this evening,” she said, deftly forgetting the 'evening' was more than half gone, with sunrise only hours away. “I'm afraid I lured these beautiful young women,” she gestured toward Atwell, Vergara, Johansson and Decker with a sweep of her right arm. “her under false pretenses. They thought this would be a showdown with my girls,” she made the same introductory sweeping gesture toward her five daughters. “OK, don't panic, there WILL be good old fashioned beach fights tonight... involving these 9 lovely young women,” she continued. At that moment, two of the Kardashian's young maids, one in a white dress with a black apron, the other in black with a white apron, appeared carrying trays with bubbling glasses of Champagne.

The white clad maid stopped in front of Atwell's group, the black dressed maid presented her tray in front of Kris's daughters. “This isn't a showdown, it's not... really... even a competition. It's a friendly exhibition of ability for a select audience. And, no, I don't mean you ladies,” she laughed. “I mean the 'judges' who will be scoring the bouts tonight. But first, a toast,” she stepped to the ropes and took a glass from the black clad maid's tray; her girls did likewise. Atwell, after a brief hesitation, took one from the white dressed maid's tray and indicated her women do so as well.

Once everyone had a class of bubbly, Kris faced the white suited 'opponents' and raised her glass, “To friendly competition... may the better woman prevail!” She upended her glass and downed the liquid in one gulp. The Kardashian Klan and Atwell's women drank a bit more daintily, but all finished their drinks and returned the glasses to the trays.

As the servers departed, Kris resumed her talk, “The reason I have judges tonight, is because this is the first 'audition' for a new celebrity wrestling league I'm in negotiations to create. If all goes according to plan, sometime in the next twelve months, we'll go global with the most daring, exciting, and groundbreaking, female celebrity wrestling shows ever produced.” She winked at the nine young women as the crowd muttered, mumbled, and whispered excitedly among themselves. “I'm afraid I can't give you details yet, but I'd like to introduce three women who are not only involved in the  venture, but are also the judges for tonight's... exhibition.

“First, a woman who needs no introduction; a world famous film star, Oscar-winning actress, and  married to one of the most influential men in Hollywood, she has her own talent scouting business seeking actresses for roles in 'action' films and TV shows. Please give a warm, Santa Monica greeting to Ms. Catherine Zeta-Jones!” CZJ  stood to gave a curt bow to Kris, then waved to her fans before she sat back down.

“The second judge also is known to you; she's won championships in celebrity boxing, has participated in celebrity wresting, and all that while starring in hit television shows. She also scouts talent for martial arts and acting jobs, as well as actresses for work in action films, Ms. Catherine 'Cat' Bell!” Like Zeta-Jones, Cat acknowledged Kris, and waved to her fans in attendance, then sat next to CZJ.

“The final judge is a woman who recently competed in the 'Queen of the Beach' and while she didn't succeed at there, she is one of the most recognized women in the world of professional wrestling. A highly successful businesswoman as the Chief Brand Officer of WWE, she's currently commissioner of the WWE's weekly show, RAW... Ms. Stephanie McMahon Levesque.”

Steph rose to bask in the adulation of the businesswomen other successful females in the crowd, many of whom stood as they applauded her. Almost as an afterthought, as she sat, Stephanie remembered to wave offhandedly to Kris whose face darkened at the, obviously intentional, slight.

Recovering quickly, Kris continued, “These three will be assessing each of our competitors on: ring presence; technical proficiency; show business acumen; teamwork; wrestling moves and holds; and their “Q factor” which, I'm told, has something to do with how well the viewing audience likes them.” She shrugged and joked, “But then, I don't understand a word of that.”

When the laughter subsided, Kris explained, “The bouts tonight will be conducted under the rules of the WWE, in other words, professional wrestling. But since there are no cameras, and no network censors, with only you mature adults as their audience, we'll forego the more troublesome restrictions and do this much as two women would in the privacy of their own gym, or basement.”

Murmurs of disquiet rippled through the crowd. “But not to worry folks,” Kris said. “There'll be a referee and, to maintain a modicum of safety, the judges agreed we'll conduct the fights under what are called....Stephanie, please correct me if I get this wrong....Lumberjack rules?” McMahon gave Jenner a thumbs up.

“For those of you unfamiliar with Lumberjack rules,” Kris went on, “it means the ring will be surrounded by other wrestlers whose duty - in the event a wrestler leaves the ring... voluntarily on her own - or due to an action by her opponent - will be to return her to the ring...by force if necessary!” The murmuring in the audience increased dramatically as the import of the rules became clear.

Kris smiled sincerely and added, “Of course, these kinds of events have potential for shenaxxxxns by friends, or supporters, of one woman or the other. For that reason, the judges have decided to limit the number of 'Lumberjacks' to three on each side of the ring, a total of twelve in all. They will come from, first, the nine women you see here, so each side will be represented. And since at any time two of them will be in the ring fighting, we need five more 'Lumberjacks' to ensure we always have twelve surrounding the ring. In the unlikely event one or more wrestlers, or lumberjacks, is injured we've arranged for twelve more to stand by. Replacements, if any, will be drawn by lot from a bowl - which we all hope won't be necessary.”

“The five additional lumberjacks, and lets give them a hand as they come out... first, Jennifer Lawrence!” Loud applause greets the young actress, herself a 'Queen of the Beach' contestant.

“Second, Jennifer Love Hewitt, another of the 'Queen' contestants.” More, and possibly louder than Lawrence's, applause for the petite, buxom, brunette.

“Third, Jessica Simpson!” The little blonde fireplug came bouncing out in her stars and stripes bikini, her 'stars' bouncing and jiggling wildly. The women in the crowd loved her! “Jess is another of the 'Queen of the Beach' contestants who's, sadly, already been eliminated,” Kris added with a snarky tone.

“Our fourth added lumberjack is none other than the gorgeous Mexican actress, Salma Hayek!” Like Simpson, Salma knows how to make an entrance - hers being in a bikini even smaller, if possible, than Simpson's. Jess and Salma engage in a brief stare-down, before they take their places on opposite sides of the ring.

“Our fifth and final lumberjack,” Kris says...pausing dramatically, “is another woman who competed in the 'Queen of the Beach' tournament, Miss Lindsey Pelas!”

They just keep getting bigger and bigger, everyone must be thinking as the biggest pair of juggs so far come bouncing out of the back  to join Lawrence, Hewitt, Simpson and Hayek ringside. The fans are on the edge of their logs as they lean forward to get a better look at the five beautiful women who, soon everyone expects, will be engaged with one, or more, of the wrestlers trying to force them back into the ring!

“Two more items of business before we get the show underway,” Kris says. “I know you are all wondering who'll referee for the matches. And given the 'animosity' between these two groups of women, we expect our referee may have her hands full. So we've signed two women who will alternate the bouts. Should one be injured, or unable to continue for any reason, the other can step in to finish for her.

“First up, you all know her from the big screen, and you've seen her in the 'Queen of the Beach' ring only a day ago. Please give a warm welcome to our first referee.... Charlize Theron!”

Charlize came out looking a bit sheepish in black and white striped boy shorts and a matching jog bra. Unlike the bosomy actresses and singers, Theron's small, firm, perky breasts (34B) were firmly constrained in her sports bra, although there was a jiggle in her famous ballerina developed glutes that put lecherous smiles on the faces of several women whose proclivity for their own sex made Kris smirk as she enjoyed Charlize's obvious discomfort.

“Our second referee is another refugee from the 'Queen of the Beach' ring; let's all give a big hand to Abigail Ratchford!” The busty (36E) green-eyed, brunette, Pennsylvanian peeked nervously around the corner of the curtain, then stepped out and the crowd fell silent.

As the 5'8” Ratchford walked up to stand beside the nearly 5'10” Theron. They couldn't have offered a more stark contrast. Hair: Charlize, blonde; Abigail, brunette. Bust: 34B to 36E. Weight: 121 & 130. Age: 42 to 25. Referee experience: 1-0! That's right, Theron refereed a single bout in the Queen of the Beach (and not too well at that). Ratchford candidly admitted she's “never” refereed any at all!

“The final order of business before we get to the fun and games,” Kris said, her voice quivering with excitement, “is to decide who faces who in the ring. We - I mean the judges - went back and forth on this and in the end, rather than let the women choose who they'll fight, THE JUDGES felt drawing lots was fairest. After all, there's four of them, and five of us.” She paused, then added, “I guess one of my girls will miss out on the fun,” she joked again, though no one laughed.

“Stephanie McMahon will draw a name from the black box containing the names of my daughters; and Catherine Zeta-Jones will draw a corresponding name from the white box containing all four names of the challengers. To determine the order of drawing, Catherine Bell will flip a coin which has been painted white on one side, and black on the other. We'll flip the coin for each bout to ensure things are kept on the up and up.”

Cat Bell flipped the coin high in the air and let it fall on the sand at her feet. “White,” she announced so all could hear. Without waiting for instructions, Catherine Zeta-Jones lifted the lid and reached the white box and pulled out an envelope, opened it and read, “Sofia Vergara.” Sofia stepped forward and walked over to the ropes, then swung a long leg over the lowest point and stepped into the ring. While McMahon prepared to draw the name of her Kardashian opponent, Vergara started a series of warm-up exercises.

“Her opponent is....” Stephanie paused and smiled. McMahon was drawing out the suspense, “...Kris Jenner!”

“WHAT! NO...” Jenner screamed. “That...that's not possible. My name's not supposed to be in that box. Look again!!! DAMMIT McMAHON... you double-crossing bitch. You're fucking with me...”

The audience, stunned by the announcement that 61 y/o Kris Jenner would fight 44 y/o Sofia Vergara, burst into laughter at her plaintive wail at the idea she'd get her famous, and generously endowed, ass kicked in front of a hundred or so of her close friends! Kris started toward the raised platform where McMahon, Bell, and Zeta-Jones were sitting to judge the fights. She got about ten feet when her feet flew up in the air, her sandals coming off as she dropped on her butt in the sand! Her microphone cord reached the end of its tether and yanked her backward.

The crowd roared with laughter, which made Jenner even more angry! She dropped the microphone, scrambled to her feet and resumed her righteous storming toward McMahon. Stephanie, a trained professional wrestler 20 or so years Jenner's junior, kicked off her shoes and hopped down to meet her face-to-face. Bell and Catherine Zeta-Jones exchanged terrified looks, then leapt down and ran to intervene before everything went to hell! They just managed to reach Stephanie before she slugged Kris - which would doubtlessly have ended the evenings “entertainment” before it began.

As the two Catherine's separated them, Vergara stood at the nearest ropes inside the ring, leaning over the top rope, laughing her well-developed Latina ass off! Stephanie shoved the envelope in Kris's face and yelled, “Read it bitch! Who's name is that? Who?”

Jenner looked and blanched, her face going pale. She shook her head, muttering, “No....no....it can't.... no. Damn, this can't be happening to me... not tonight of all nights!”

By now, the other Kardashian's had rushed to mom's side and were passing the envelope around. They asked each other if that was her handwriting, and they all said it wasn't. Then Kris whirled around and stormed toward Charlize Theron, grabbed her hair and dragged her squealing back to McMahon and showed her the envelope. “That's YOUR handwriting isn't it?” she demanded. Charlize didn't reply and Kris snarled, “Tell me that's yours or we'll beat it out of you. Kim! Get over here!”

“Just a second,” Cat Bell said. “Let me see it.” She studied it a few seconds and shook her head. “It's not her handwriting. I've got a shoe box full of lov.... uh... her letters... for a...um...book...yes, that's it, a book I'm writing! She's provided background for it, if you must know. I'd recognize her scrawl in a second; this is way too legible to be hers. Sorry.”

She handed the card back to McMahon who glared at Jenner. “We have our first match,” Stephanie said. “Vergara versus grandma Jenner. You each have one minute to get ready before the bell. Oh, and Kris, I suggest you get out of that moo-moo and into something more fit for wrestling. You wearing underwear? That's about all you've got time for.”

“No! Please, this isn't right,”
Kris whined. “She'll kill me. Look at her, she's twice as big and must weigh....”

“Hey Puta!”
Sofia interrupted Kris's whining. “Watch your mouth old lady. Nobody talks about my weight. If you wanna say something about the size of anything, you better compliment these teta's. Anything else earns you a worse beating than the one I'm already gonna give you.”

“Wait a minute,” little (5'0”) Kourtney piped up. “Its really NOT fair - let alone entertainment - to put a 60 year old woman in a fight with a 40 year old woman who's trained. How about you let me help Kris. I don't think it'd be unfair to have a lil' ol' girl like me in there with her, would it?”

“No deal,” Stephanie said. “Wouldn't be sporting for one thing, and for another,” she said as she walked slowly around Kourtney checking her out. “You probably weigh almost as much as Vergara. What are you, 140?”

“AM NOT!!” Kourtney yelped. “I'm about, um... somewhere around, wa.....dee...”

“Huh?” Bell and Zeta-Jones grunted in unison. “Couldn't quite make that out. Would you please repeat it.”

“Won..(mumble)..tee,”
Kourtney said, her face flushed red.

“OK, whisper it to me then,” Stephanie said. “Otherwise we'll never get this show on the road.” Kourtney rose on tip-toe and whispered in McMahon's ear. Stephanie looked dubious and shook her head. “You haven't weighted that since high school. Oh, fuggit! Get in the ring.” Vergara opened her mouth to protest, but Stephanie pointed and told her, “I've made up my mind. You say one word and I'll let her sister join them. Besides, I want to see you handle adversity. Sometimes in wrestling matches you get double teamed; show me what you'll do when that happens.”

CONTINUE TO FIGHT #1

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Queen of the BEACH: The Kardashian Beach Fight #1
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 04:21:23 AM »
FIGHT #1: Kris Jenner (61yo, 5'6”, 140#, 34C) + Kourtney Kardashian, (38yo, 5'0”, 115#, 34C) vs Sofia Vergara (44yo, 5'7”, 140#, 32F). Referee: Charlize Theron.

Kris pulled off her moo-moo, stripping down to black lace bra and bikini panties. She gave her dress to Kendall and climbed thru the ropes to join Kourtney who wore a black string bikini. Vergara, wearing the same white bikini she'd worn in the Beach Tournament, flexed... her tetas almost popping up out of her overflowing cups. Sofia beat her fist into her palm as she eyed Kris malevolently and paced back and forth like a tiger in a cage. Kris and Kourtney put their heads together for a council of war, but didn't get to say much because after 20 seconds referee Theron called the bell to start the match.

The other four Kardashian's took up their lumberjack positions, one on each side, joined by Hayley, Brooklyn and Scarlett who arranged themselves equally far apart so they could each cover a third of the ring. The other lumberjacks - Hewitt, Simpson, Hayek, Lawrence and Lindsey Pelas - all looking somewhat uncomfortable since they were wearing their party clothes (except for shoes and stockings which they removed) fanned out so each of the four sides of the ring had three women. Of the five party-goers, only Lawrence was taller than the 5'4” Simpson, towering over the 5'2” Pelas, Hayek and Hewitt; yet even Lawrence seemed small next to Khloe Kardashian who stood 5'10” and weighed near to 170 lbs.

Vergara was naturally cautious, unfamiliar with the abilities of Kris or tiny Kourtney, but she assumed both would be more formidable than they appeared. Kris walked straight at Sofia and put up her hands for a Test of Strength; the same gambit most big bust titfighters in the Queen of the Beach Tournament tried; it enabled a fighter to get her assets into play quickly. But Sofia declined Kris's offer because Kris Jenner had neither the build, nor - as far as Sofia was aware - any experience titfighting, so she assumed Kris must have another move in mind.

Sofia circled to Kris's left, again only because she'd noticed Kris was right-handed, so she moved to  her weaker, off hand, side. But in doing that, Sofia exposed her back to Kourtney who'd kept a respectful - and safe - distance. Now Kourtney ran in and kicked Sofia in the back of her left thigh, buckling her leg briefly. She quickly righted herself in time to parry a roundhouse right by Kris who'd taken advantage of her distraction to Kourtney's kick!

As Sofia limped away, Kourtney and Kris criss-crossed, changing sides so the younger, quicker, Kourtney could cut off Sofia's retreat. She tried several fakes and feints to do exactly what it did, force the big, busty, Colombian to back up against the ropes so she could more easily defend both flanks. The night was pleasant, not particularly warm, but Kris saw that Sofia's heaving bosom was already moist with sweat from just a little action. She touched her own chest and was surprised hers too was perspiring. The adrenaline rush caused by the onset of combat was effecting both women.

Kourtney, darted about like an Australian sheep dog, nipped and snapped at Sofia, slapping and  touching her, anything to keep her focus on her while 'mom' took a break to catch her breath and figure out what to do. Sofia didn't know Kourtney had taken karate and judo from childhood thru her teenage years so when Vergara got fed up with the “little sheet” taunting her she lunged out and caught Kourtney with a sneak punch that knocked her on her ass!

With Kourtney down, Sofia turned on 61 year old Kris, who put her hands up, backing away slowly, looking for an emergency exit. Sofia didn't hesitate and charged Kris, catching her halfway between two trees that formed the corners of the ring. Kris had her head and one leg outside the ropes when Sofia grabbed her by the back strap of her bra and the waistband of her panties and dragged the loudly protesting Jenner back into the sandy ring!

“Don't hit my fa...” Kris squeaked just before Sofia's right fist sank deep in her soft belly. The old brunette folded over, her knees wobbling. Sofia caught her shoulders and stood her up, then holding Kris by the thin band between her sheer black bra's C-cups, she slapped her: forehand, backhand, forehand! Kris got her hands up between them, but Sofia brushed them aside and drew back to slap her again. That's when Kourtney arrived!

The little dynamo flew across the ring and launched into the air! Her Drop Kick hit Sofia low in the small of her back and her upper body snapped backward, hair flying, her feet still buried in the sand. Then her torso recoiled forward and Kris, who'd seen Kourtney coming, ducked to let Sofia's big body fold over her; then Kris stood up and used her hands on Sofia's thighs to toss her back over her head ...and out of the ring!

Vergara landed in a heap on the sand outside the ropes, just missing landing on Jessica Simpson who squealed as she jumped back in time to avoid being crushed by the Colombian's rack! Jess bent to help Sofia up, but before she got Vergara to her feet, Sofia was kicked in the side of the head by Kylie Jenner, who arrived to perform the primary function of a lumberjack - dish out hurt to anyone foolish, or unfortunate, enough to exit the ring. Sofia went down like she'd been shot!

Kylie drew back her leg, but before she could kick her again, she was tackled by Scarlett Johansson, hellbent on protecting her 'white clad' teammate. Jennifer Lawrence also jumped in to help Sofia, but her hair was grabbed by Kendall Jenner who dragged J-Law kicking and screaming across the sand away from Vergara. Salma Hayek and Lindsey Pelas each grabbed Sofia by an arm, then dragged, pushed, and finally rolled, her under the ropes back into the ring where referee Theron was holding off Kris and Kourtney trying to give Sofia time to get to her feet.

The action outside the ring broke up once Vergara was “returned to action” though several women eyed the one they'd tangled with, looking forward to payback later. When Sofia was on her hands and knees, Kris shoved Theron aside, grabbed two handfuls of Sofia's hair and hair-hauled the brunette howling to her feet, kneed her in the belly knocking the wind out of her. Kris tried to get behind Sofia, but Vergara elbowed her in the chest and staggered away, gasping air.

Kourtney, who'd stood back while Kris was handling things, stepped in and delivered a Round Kick to Sofia's left thigh - the second time she'd targeted there. Sofia stumbled back, grabbing the ropes to stay upright, and almost tumbled out over them as the slack ropes sank halfway to the sand. Kourtney closed in and hit Sofia with a third kick to the left leg, this a glancing blow that didn't do as much damage as the first two.

Kris, after adjusting her bra, came up behind Sofia who was busy defending Kourtney's attacks, wrapped her arms around Sofia's chest and bear-hugged her from behind, leaving her exposed for  Kourtney! Ringside, Atwell screamed advice and Vergara took it! She snapped her foot up and back, like kicking herself in the butt only Kris's pussy was in the way and took the full impact! Kris squealed, grabbed her groin and duck walked back shaking her head. On the judges stand, McMahon wrote a comment next to Vergara's name while Bell and Zeta-Jones rolled their eyes, knowing Kris was going to surely be difficult to deal with later.

Sofia flung a handful of sand at Kourtney, turned and reached out to grab Kris. She missed Kris's hair - but caught something equally valuable, the thin strip of cloth between Kris's bra cups! When Sofia pulled, Kris yelped and clamped her hands over her bra cups, saying, “Nooooo, don't.... nooooo...” she stopped protesting when - with a soft SNAP - the already stressed strap broke and the entire bra came away in Sofia's hand!

“BITCH!” Kris screamed, covering her breasts with her hands. “Now you're really going to get it!”

Kourtney had been lucky no sand got in her eyes and she was ready to payback Kris's humiliation as well as her own failure to take down Vergara. Sofia's eyes lit up at the sight of Kris's firm (obviously she'd had 'work' done in the last few years) but that just made what was about to happen all the more delicious, Sofia thought as she limped toward Kris who was once more headed for the safety of the ropes to escape and regroup under the protection of her daughters.

But Sofia anticipated her and caught her just as she reached the ropes! She grabbed Kris by the hair, intending to drag her out to the middle of the ring, but Kim reached thru the ropes to grab Kris's hand and a tug-of-war ensued with Sofia trying to pull Kris away from the ropes and Kim trying to pull her out of the ring.

The stalemate was broken when Hayley Atwell, stationed to Kim's left, grabbed Kim in a bearhug and lifted the busty little brunette off her feet and started to carry her away from the ring. But Kim and Kris clung to each other and Atwell only succeeded in helping Kim drag Kris halfway out of the ring before Lindsey Pelas and Jennifer Love Hewitt came around the trees making up the corners of the ring to lend a hand.

Hewitt hit Kim high, and Pelas hit her low; scissoring Kim who lost her hold on Kris as Atwell drove her body down on the sandy beach under her! Kourtney attacked Sofia from behind and knocked her down with a forearm to the side of her head, and when Sofia lost her grip on Kris's hair, Jenner crawled thru the ropes to safety...or so she thought! As soon as she was out, Hewitt and Pelas began to punch, kick and elbow Kris, bouncing her back and forth between them several times until Khloe and Kendall showed up to more than tip the odds in Kris Jenner's favor!

Khloe picked Pelas up like a beach ball and tossed her a good ten feet thru the air. Pelas landed on her side and cried out as her left shoulder was jammed into the hard under layer of sand. Hewitt didn't fare any better! Kendall wrapped her arms around JLH's head and putting her in a Sleeper Hold, with an added fillip of two handfuls of Hewitt's juicy breasts for handholds! Jen faded fast after Kendall got the hold locked in tight.

Kris scrambled back thru the ropes into the ring where she'd be safe from the fights breaking out all around the ring as the backers of each faction picked out a target from the other side; with the neutral lumberjacks caught in the crossfire! Kris crawled over to Sofia who lay dazed and unaware of her surroundings, rolled her onto her back and straddled her stomach. She bounced up and down beating the wind out of Sofia until she couldn't breathe. With Kourtney returning to pin Sofia's arms above her head, Kris had free reign to rip off Vergara's big bikini top and attack those big, soft, suntanned breasts with a vengeance. Kris intended no one ever think of stripping her again!

Sofia wailed, sobbed, begged and pleaded in vain as Kris punched, slapped, pinched, pulled, clawed and stretched Vergara's proud breasts until Kris's hands were tired. Only then did she listen to the referee, Charlize Theron, who'd been pleading with her for several minutes to stop! Kris stood up and covered her bare breasts with her hands, then posed with her foot on Vergara's chest, mashing her breast with the ball of her foot. After Kim brought Kris her moo-moo, she slipped it on and then had to deal with the fallout of her actions.

Atwell, Decker and Johansson were, understandably upset at how Kris had savaged Sofia's breasts, but Kris tried to justify it, saying, “Well, she started it,” But her rationale rang hollow and, in the end, Kourtney was called on to smooth things over. She offered to take Vergara back to the bungalow and care for her injuries. “I had basic first aid with my martial arts lessons, and I know what to do to ease the pain from my savat kicks to her legs too. I'll have her fixed up and back for the later fights.”

Sofia told Hayley that was fine with her, and she left with an arm over the little brunette's shoulder, limping and holding a large cold ice pack to her throbbing breasts. Once she was gone, the scuffles at ringside were sorted out but Lindsey Pelas and Jennifer Love Hewitt asked to be excused from their  lumberjack duties; Pelas because her shoulder was injured and she wanted go get it checked, and Hewitt... after seeing what Kris did to Sofia's hooters... said things were “too volatile” for her to risk her assets by staying.

Stephanie McMahon (reluctantly) accepted the excuses and said she'd arrange a driver to take Pelas to a nearby urgent care clinic to have her shoulder checked. Hewitt wanted to go with Pelas, but McMahon, Bell, Zeta-Jones and even Hayley Atwell, begged her to stay and watch the rest of the matches. “We may need you later, if a lumberjack is hurt. And who knows, maybe you'll learn something,” McMahon snarked.

Catherine Zeta-Jones flipped the coin which it came up “Black” so Cat Bell drew a name from the black box containing the Jenner/Kardashian names. “KIM KARDASHIAN,” she read, and handed the slip to Stephanie who verified it, then then drew a name from the “White” box with the  three names of Atwell's women. “Scarlett Johansson,” Stephanie read, passing the card to Bell and Zeta-Jones who confirmed it. “We'll start in two minutes ladies, get ready.”

CONTINUE TO FIGHT #2

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Queen of the BEACH: The Kardashian Beach Fight #2
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 04:23:54 AM »
FIGHT #2: Kim Kardashian, (36yo, 5'3”, 140#, 34D) vs Scarlett Johansson (32yo, 5'3”, 125#, 32DD). Referee: Abigail Ratchford.

KimK was a big factor in sister Kylie Jenner's “Queen” victory over Abigail Ratchford, so it's interesting to see Ratchford the referee for this one! At ringside there's changes in the lumberjacks. With Kim and ScarJo moving into the ring, they're replaced by Kris Jenner (for Kim) and - with Vergara getting medical treatment - one alternate must be chosen (Nicki Minaj). Pelas and Hewitt are also gone which means two MORE alternates were picked: (Blake Lively & Paris Hilton).

At the bell, Kim jiggled out and raised both hands for a Test of Strength. Johansson briefly considered, then declined after Atwell and Decker both warned her not to. Instead, ScarJo offered just her right (dominant) hand which Kim eagerly reached out confidently to take with her left. As they clasped hands, Kim suddenly tightened her grip and bent her wrist forward, catching ScarJo off guard and making ScarJo lower her butt! When Kim snapped her arm down hard, ScarJo was unbalanced and had to drop to her knees! The look of dismay on her face recalled her expression in her second round fight against Stephanie McMahon - who gave her a wrestling clinic. Everyone remembers ScarJo beat McMahon in that fight, something the woman sitting in the judges seats recalls all to well to her chagrin!

With ScarJo on her knees, it's easy for Kim to kick her in the chest and belly several times. ScarJo tried to turn away from Kim's boot, but only got into more trouble when Kim pulled her arm, did a stepover, and dropped her big, wide, butt on ScarJo's face and chest! With all of Kim's 140+ pounds on her, ScarJo couldn't get off her back and could barely breathe. Kim bounced on ScarJo's chest making her  breathing even more difficult, and Kim wasn't lifting up far enough for ScarJo to escape. And Johansson really needed to escape, because when Kim straddled her, she had trapped ScarJo's left arm under her knee, leaving Scarlett almost totally defenseless!

Kim took instant advantage of the position, reaching back with her right hand to pull on ScarJo's bikini top until she'd pulled the cup off ScarJo's left breast, exposing the soft, tender, nipple. As ScarJo's breast spilled from its confinement, her nipple reacted to the cool air, stiffening. That just made it easy for Kim to pinch, then twist and pull it like taffy!

Less than two minutes into the fight and already Ratchford has asked ScarJo if she wants to submit! ScarJo shook her head...but her resolve's not very convincing. Kim keeps working Scarlett's left breast, crushing it in her fist, then going back to her vulnerable and sensitive nipple with more pinching, twisting and stretching. ScarJo's breathing labored - she's having trouble getting air in her lungs with all of Kardashian's weight on her chest.

Kris at ringside encouraging Kim, “That's right, let her have it baby. Show her who's boss.”

Johansson twisting and rolling her hips, swinging her legs left and right, trying to get momentum to roll or bridge out of trouble. But with her right hand vice-gripped in Kim's left, and her left arm pinned under Kim's knee, ScarJo's options for moving in either direction are limited. She tried using her knees to hit Kim in the back, but Kim's too high on her chest and the few times ScarJo does reach her, the kneeing isn't enough to unseat her!

But after a few knees in the back, Kim decides to do something to put a stop to it. She gives ScarJo's breast one more hard, crushing, squeeze, then pinches her nipple for 'luck' before she brings her hand back in front of her, and puts it on ScarJo's face, her palm covering Johansson's mouth. Then she pinches her nose shut with her thumb and fingers, sealing her smother tight by closing her heavy thighs to reinforce her grip. Then, Kim leans down on ScarJo to await the inevitable.

“You got her sis,” Kendall sang out happily.

Khloe adds meanly, “Snuff the bitch, Kimmy!” Kris just leans forward, hands on knees, eyes fixed on Kim's hand over ScarJo's face between her thighs.

“Come on Scarlett! Please...fight it!” Hayley Atwell urges, her voice cracking with emotion; sounding plaintive and wishful, as if she's already come to terms with the inevitability of another Kardashian victory. ScarJo's legs stop swinging side-to-side, now only her left leg's moving, but just sporadically.

Johansson's body is still, then it suddenly bucks, her feet kick wildly a few times, then she's still. Referee Abigail Ratchford kneels and takes Johansson's left hand - the one pinned by Kim's knee. Abigail pinches the skin on the back of her hand, hard.... no reaction; no jerking away from the pain.

Ratchford leans in to shout, “Squeeze my hand if you want to submit.” Nothing! No reaction!

Abigail slaps Kim on the back and tells her, “Get up! That's enough. It's over.”

Kim rocks slowly back and forth, her eyes closed as if in a dream so Ratchford grabs her and drags Kim off of Johansson, tossing her aside, breaking her seal on ScarJo's nose and mouth. Abigail pushes up and down on ScarJo's chest several times, then sits back relived when Scarlett starts to breathe on her own.

“Go get a drink or something,” Kim tells Ratchford, rudely dismissing her. “I'm not done yet. She has to say she submits....otherwise this isn't over.”

Abigail doesn't move, just stands over Kim who ignores her and starts to strip the rest of Scarlett's top from her limp body. Next, Kim struggles to get the bottom down over ScarJo's butt and thighs to her feet. Once she has her bikini in hand, Kim rolls Johansson over and tightly binds her hands behind her, then steps on her bikini bottom and pulls until it rips in two. She uses the longest piece to tie Scarlett's ankles; the short piece becomes a gag for her mouth that's tied around her head.

“There!” Kim says, brushing loose sand from her hands. “Now we'll sit and wait for her to return to the living.”

Kris tosses Kim an ice cold bottled water. Kim twists the cap off, and drinks half sitting on the back of ScarJo's legs. Then she pours the rest slowly down ScarJo's back from her neck to the crack of her ass. The shock of the frigid water snaps ScarJo out of it and she lifts her head with a start, looking around with a puzzled expression until she realizes she can't move her hands or feet. Kim rolls ScarJo on her back and slaps her face a few times to ensure she's awake and alert for what's about to happen to her.

“Now darling,” Kim purrs. “We can do this the hard way, or the easy way. Either way, when we finish you'll have submitted. So I'll ask you...once and once only....do you submit?”

ScarJo wasn't willing to submit - not to empty threats. If Kim really had her beaten, she'd have to prove it to her beyond a doubt before she gave up so early in the fight. She did the only thing she could and shook her head, 'no'.

“That's too bad,” Kim said sadly. “I'd hoped to avoid any unpleasantness. But...”

She scooped up a handful of sand and coated her hands, then she cupped ScarJo's breasts in both hands and slowly closed her fists, squeezing, then crushing the soft, supple, flesh in her fists. Once she'd crushed the tender orbs, she began to rotate her wrists, grinding the hard granules of sand into ScarJo's skin, abrading her stiff nipples and scoring the smooth flesh. ScarJo groaned, then moaned as the pain increased.

When she began to cry and then scream, Kim asked again, “How about now? Now will you submit to me, or do you want this to continue for the next few hours? This is your final warning...submit or suffer?”

“Suhhhh....buhhhhhh....mittttttttttt....” ScarJo sobbed. “Puhleeeeeese....no moooooore....”

Kim stopped the torture, looked over at Kris and held out her hand. Kris tossed her another bottled water which Kim used to rinse the sand from her hands, then she washed ScarJo's breasts which were very red, the fleshy surface cut in a million places by tiny, razor sharp, grains of sand.

Kim stood and posed with her foot on ScarJo's chest, then leaned down to untie her ankles, and gently helped the sobbing young blonde to her feet. ScarJo swayed unsteadily, having to lean on Kim for support as she shuddered with piteous weeping. Kim looked up to see Hayley Atwell lowering her head to climb through the ropes and walk toward her.

Kim held up her hands. “I don't enjoy that,” she said quickly. “But she gave me no choice. I'll take her back to the cottage and take care of her; it's the least I can do to make things right.”

Hayley looked into Kim's eyes and felt Kim's remorse was real. “Alright, but you're responsible for her. Don't make me regret it.”

“Believe me,” Kim said. “She's the least of your worries.” Kim took ScarJo by the elbow and led her to the ropes, helping support her as ScarJo lifted one wobbly leg, then the other, through the sagging rope strands. As the two women disappeared down the path, no one thought to wonder why Kim hadn't untied ScarJo's hands...

Once more, Stephanie McMahon was forced to replace two lumberjacks after Kim and Scarlett had both left for the bungalow to 'deal with' ScarJo's injuries. Two names were drawn for new lumberjacks for the 3rd fight. Stephanie chose two from a rapidly dwindling list of substitutes, Christina Hendricks and Jeri Ryan! 
Just as for the first fight, Cat Bell flipped the coin which came up “White!” and Zeta-Jones drew one of two envelopes left in the “White” box; it was “Brooklyn Decker.” Brooklyn stepped into the ring and held her breath as she turned to look at the remaining Kardashian's, waiting to hear the name of her opponent. McMahon drew a “Black” card and said, “Her opponent will be.... Kylie Jenner.”

A gasp went up from the audience as they realized by drawing Kylie to face Decker, Hayley Atwell would have to fight either Kendall or Khloe Kardashian in the fourth match...unless there were other Kardashian women they didn't know about!

Kylie smiled bravely as she stepped thru the ropes and walked to the tree in the corner opposite Decker who was whispering with Atwell, planning and scheming how to handle the 19 y/o kid who'd opened a lot of eyes with her performance in the Queen of the Beach Tournament.

“The referee for this fight,” McMahon said while the two women finished stretching, “is once again that great actress, Charlize Theron.” Charlize returned to the ring, still wearing the same two-piece, black & white striped referee outfit. Unlike the first fight, however, Theron was nervous... not surprising since the stakes had increased after Kardashian wins in the first two fights.

She called them together to remind them of the few rules. “Break on my command; if you leave the ring you'll be returned - against your will, if necessary; finally, the fight continues until someone submits, one of you is KO'd, or I stop it!”

CONTINUE TO FIGHT #3

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Queen of the BEACH: The Kardashian Beach Fight #3
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 04:25:02 AM »
FIGHT #3: Kylie Jenner, (19yo, 5'6”, 140#, 34B) vs Brooklyn Decker (30yo, 5'9”, 130#, 32D) Referee: Charlize Theron.

After seeing her friends humbled and humiliated by Jenner's mother and sisters, Decker felt more nervous than expected. As she awaited the bell, her hands were shaking and nervously she grabbed a handful of sand, slowly shifting it from one to the other to calm her. She looked at Kylie, calmly leaning on the tree in her corner, chatting with lumberjack Jeri Ryan. Something Ryan said made Kylie laugh, and Brooklyn felt a sudden spike of fear and wondered if they were plotting against her.

When Brooklyn felt a hand on her shoulder it shocked her and she gave a start. “Don't worry,” Blake Lively hissed. “Just think of it as a day at the beach and you'll be fine.”

“Damn you Lively for reminding me!” Brooklyn muttered under her breath. “Goodwin crushed my ass into the beach...your fuckin' beach!” As if able to read her thoughts, at that moment Kylie looked over, made eye contact... and blew Brooklyn a kiss, then she winked!

“Oh... I am so fucked,” Brooklyn thought as the bell rang and Kylie came sprinting toward her! She side-stepped and Jenner almost slammed into the tree behind her. She was saved at the last second by her acrobatic leap, her body just brushing the tree trunk as she grabbed the top rope as she crashed into them, just managing to stay inside the ring in front of Hayley Atwell who was ready to grab when she landed on the sand - “fair game” for punishment at the hands of the angry British brunette!

But staying in the ring didn't make her safe! Decker was waiting when Kylie untangled herself and turned around. WHOMP a big knee lift to her belly sent Kylie back into the sagging ropes where Atwell grabbed her hair and tried to drag her outside. She was saved when Lively punched Atwell under the elbow, buckling her knees and maing her let go of Kylie. Jenner scampered down the ropes to escape as Decker paused to check on Atwell, and glare at Lively, before going after Jenner.

Decker, just as in the tournament, was extra cautious because the lumberjacks were eager to get their hands on her and were all crowding the ropes, which limited the amount of space she had. Kylie crouched, flexing her fingers, arms at her sides, looking to get at Decker's soft body while not exposing herself to the bigger woman's longer reach. Kylie had to avoid Brooklyn's bearhug and wrestling at all costs. It's a dangerous tightrope Jenner's walking; she can't wrestle and she can't box so to start, she resorted to “hit and run” attacks, ducking in, punching or kicking Brooklyn, then stepping back to avoid blond retaliation.

For the most part, she was successful but Decker - bigger and stronger - had her moments. Decker got a handful of Kylie's hair and used it to reel her into a bearhug, then slammed her on her back. Landing on top of Kylie, Brooklyn's big “girls” overwhelmed Kylie's perky little “ladies” as Decker squirmed up her body for a Breast Smother. But they were too close to the ropes and right in front of Jeri Ryan, Kendall Jenner and Paris Hilton, all Kardashian friends! Talk about a terrible trio!

The three Kardashian buddies reached under the ropes, grabbed Decker and dragged her screaming and protesting out under the bottom rope. Once they had her outside, they were joined by Salma Hayek (who saw which way the wind was blowing), Kris Jenner and then all five of them began to stomp, kick and punch Decker who tried to fight back but was outnumbered and ended up curled in a fetal ball to protect her 'assets' as she prayed for help.

'Help' arrived in two forms: first, referee Charlize Theron told the lumberjacks they were violating her rules and demanded, “Release her right now, dammit!” They ignored her but at least paused long enough to tell her, “Go fuck yourself!” before they resumed. Then Jennifer Lawrence, Christina Hendricks and Hayley Atwell showed up to even the playing field. But it didn't take long for the Kardashian supporters to gain the upper hand but it did give Theron the time she needed to pull Decker back inside the ring as Atwell, Hendricks and Lawrence bought Theron the time she needed to get Decker to the relative safety of the ring.

Fighting continued between the eight women outside while Brooklyn and Kylie resumed their battle inside. Kylie took advantage of Decker's beating to gain the advantage when she kicked Brooklyn in the side of the knee, then as her leg buckled, Jenner gave her an Elbow Smash to the head that dropped Decker to her knees, rocking back and forth on her haunches as she held her head in both hands. Kylie gathered a fistful of hair which she used to bend Brooklyn back then lashed her with a series of savage Knife Edge Chops to the breasts that left the 30 y/o blonde sobbing in pain.

The scuffle outside the ring broke up after Hayek and Hilton returned to their places, leaving Kris Jenner and Jeri Ryan to continue to beat down Atwell - softening her up for the last fight of the night! Lawrence and Hendricks squared off briefly when Hendricks refused to stop kicking Decker and Lawrence took exception! A few punches were thrown before Lawrence took Hendricks down with a tackle. They rolled around a bit before they both went back to their lumberjack jobs. Jenner and Ryan lost interest after pummeling Atwell and Kris turned around to watch Kylie who had taken control in the ring. With the Jenner's distracted, Atwell slipped away, avoiding any further harm.

Decker fought her way up off her knees, her fists hammering Kylie's young body. Jenner recoiled back,  buying time to get her breath which allowed Brooklyn to get to her feet. Kylie, hands up, palms out in a 'don't hurt me' gesture, gave Decker pause to consider offering Jenner a chance to submit and avoid further pain.

But when Brooklyn stepped up to give Kylie a choice, Jenner snapped her foot out, kicking Decker's 'woman parts.' Brooklyn let out a groan and doubled over with her hands between her thighs. Kylie grabbed Brooklyn's long blond hair and pulled her into a Knee Lift to Decker's heavyweight hooters, stealing the breath she'd just taken! Kylie dragged the gasping blond to the ropes and heaved her out at the feet of Nicki Minaj, Khloe and Blake Lively!

Minaj and Khloe attacked with a vengeance, leaving Lively to cover their backs and intercept Atwell who was barreling around the corner palm on her way to Decker's aid. Hayley slammed into Lively and bowled her over! Blake landed on her back, but managed to trip Hayley who fell on top of Lively. Hayley tried to get up, but Lively held onto her until Kris Jenner, who'd been ringside beside Atwell  and followed her, arrived to jump on Atwell's back, pancaking her between herself and Blake!

Atwell was getting a beatdown from Kris and Blake while Brooklyn was being held in a Full Nelson by Khloe; her belly bared for the hard-hearted fists of little Nicki Minaj who teed off on Decker's tummy and bulging DD's with obvious delight, laughing as she pounded them with gleeful abandon! Theron, leaning on the top rope enjoying seeing Atwell be sandwiched between Kris and Blake, glanced back at Decker after hearing the solid THUD of fists on flesh. Casting a last, wistfully lingering, glance at Atwell, she sighed and walked to the corner, leaned over the top rope and slapped Khloe's shoulder.

“OK, you've had enough fun; put her back,” Charlize said, pointing to Decker with her middle digit.

Khloe growled, “Back off old lady!” Theron, taken aback, stood in shock for a moment, then climbed out thru the ropes to confront Kardashian. She shoved Minaj aside, but Nicki came back at Charlize who stared Minaj down, then with a flick of her hand, ordered her back to her position at the ropes in the corner. Charlize turned to Khloe who still had a handful of luscious blond in the form of Decker, but there was no one to play with Brooklyn except Theron. Charlize pointed at the sand, then at Decker, then back at the sand again; making her point. Khloe, unable to find a way to save face, let go and Decker dropped to her ass on the sand. “Get back in the ring,” Charlize told Brooklyn gruffly. “Try to stay there; you're more trouble than you're worth.”

Theron, after pulling Kris off Atwell, followed Decker into the ring where Kylie had been leaning against a tree resting and enjoying the show. “OK, back to work, I've got a breakfast date,” Charlize groused, clearly not enamored with her role as peacemaker for a bunch of crazy, wild women.

Decker was in the middle of the ring, bent over, hands on her knees trying to catch her breath, when Kylie charged and speared Brooklyn's chest, lifting her off her feet and depositing her on her ass several feet away! Decker was trying to sit up holding her chest when Jenner launched in the air and came crashing down with a Leg Drop to pancake both of Decker's double D's!

“WOOF!” Decker lost all the air from her lungs as she was slammed down to the sand.

While Brooklyn struggled trying in vain to inhale air, Kylie casually walked around behind Theron, kept circling around to come up behind Decker who had another problem...trying to get her top back in place. Kylie drove a knee into Brook's spine, whiplashing her head back, then Jenner wrapped both arms around Decker's neck and locked in a Rear Naked Choke/Sleeper Hold! Grinning at mom Kris, Kylie tightened the hold as she'd been taught by her professional MMA coach.

Decker struggled futilely, but as her face turned red and her eyes began to roll back, she frantically slapped Kylie's forearms...with both hands! But Jenner ignored her and kept the hold locked tight! Theron, seeing Brooklyn was going out, hit Kylie on the back and hollered, “BREAK!”

When that didn't work, she tried to pull Jenner's arms off of Decker's head and neck. Still frustrated by her unsuccessful attempts to free Brooklyn, Charlize at last grabbed two handfuls of Kylie's hair, put her foot on Decker's back and began to pull, arching her back as she hauled back for all she was worth. Theron grunted with the effort while Kylie screamed in pain and Kris yelled with her daughter.

Only Decker didn't utter a sound; she just went limp, sagging down in a heap when Theron finally managed to break Kylie's grip. Decker flopped over backward, her legs under her butt, her arms out to the sides just as Jenner whirled around and kicked Charlize in the breadbasket!

When Theron doubled over holding her belly, Kylie under-hooked her arms, reared up and Face Planted referee Charlize Theron into the sandy ring! Theron lay still, then as she started to stir, Kris Jenner appeared in the ring and stomped on Charlize's butt, pinning her hips in the soft sand.

“Stay down, bitch!” Kris snarled. Then turning to Kylie, she told her, “I'm proud of you baby. Nobody thought you had a chance with that big bimbo and her 'famous' double D's. You showed 'em, hon!”

Kylie prodded Theron's ribs with her toe and asked Kris, “What about her? She can't do that to me and get away with it!”

Kris nodded as she patted Kylie's shoulder. “Don't worry hon, I got her under control. You'll have a chance to 'explain the facts of Kardshian life' to her later so she understands what a big mistake she made. For now, finish Miss Big Boobs while I sort this one out.”

Kris hair-hauled Theron to her feet and punched her in the belly, folding her up once more. While Charlize was bent over wheezing trying to get air and not vomit, Kris unfastened Theron's striped referee top and yanked it over her head. She tossed it on the ground and stepped on it, her foot twisting  and turning, until it disappeared deep into the soft, sand. “You won't need THAT any more sweetie,” Kris sneered. “Your referee days are done.”

Charlize stood mute, head bowed, shaky hands covering her perky breasts to hide her hard nipples. Kylie finished stripping Decker, then she handed her top to Blake Lively and snarked, “Here, maybe you'll be able to fill this when you grow up.” Then Kylie gave Decker's bottom to Jennifer Lawrence and told her, “That fat ass should be a perfect fit in a couple of months.” J-Law blushed, but wisely didn't respond.

Then Kris made Charlize help her haul the groggy, barely conscious, Decker to her feet. They draped her limp  arms over their shoulders and, between them, dragged her from the ring down the path to the Kardashian Beach Bungalow where she'd join her previously beaten 'team mates'.

Stephanie McMahon made formal the fact Kylie had won. Kylie took Kris's place at ringside as a  lumberjack, and McMahon, Bell and Zeta-Jones prepared for the final drawing of the night; the 'big reveal' of which Kardashian/Jenner would face Hayley Atwell in the fourth, and final fight.

The only question remaining was answered when Cat Bell and Catherine Zeta-Jones picked up the “Black” box and, with appropriate drama and ceremony, pulled the last two black envelopes. They showed them to show the crowd, then after shuffling them back and forth, they each took one and let Stephanie McMahon choose which to open. Stephanie, building the drama, hesitated before she finally chose Zeta-Jones's envelope. She opened it, gasped theatrically, her hand over her heart, and told the breathless crowd.... “It's Khloe! Khloe Kardashian will face Hayley Atwell in our final fight!”

CONTINUE TO FIGHT #4

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Queen of the BEACH: The Kardashian Beach Fight #4
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 04:26:18 AM »
FIGHT #4 Khloe Kardashian, (32yo, 5'10” 160#, 32C) vs. Hayley Atwell (35yo, 5'7”, 128#, 36E) Referee: Abigail Ratchford

The overwhelmingly pro-Kardashian crowd cheered wildly, only a few were brave enough to hold back their applause, and only one - Taylor Swift - was brave (foolish?) enough to yell, “Show us the other envelope! Prove it's not fixed, McMahon!”

Stephanie glared at Swift, as if to say, 'How dare you question my ethics' but she wass on the spot and so, reluctantly, she took Bell's envelope and opened it. Holding it up, she said, “See, Kendall Jenner.” Then before anyone could get close enough to read it, she tore it up and put the pieces in her pocket. “Don't cross me, Swift,” McMahon growled. “I've got you in my sights now; it won't go easy for you if you question my integrity again.”

Even a brave woman like Taylor Swift wasn't foolish enough to get crosswise with a corporate mogul like McMahon and Taylor wisely held her tongue as Stephanie concluded preparations for the final fight by drawing Swift's name as a replacement for Khloe as a lumberjack and Katy Perry, to replace Atwell. Kylie had already taken her mother's place after Kris and Theron carried Decker off.

The tension was palpable as the largest Kardashian entered the ring to face the spokeswoman for the dissidents, Hayley Atwell; a British actress who'd become a fan favorite in Marvel action films and TV shows as “Peggy Carter” Captain America's girlfriend and secret agent. In her role, Carter engaged in fights, showing she'd been trained...which, as far as anyone knew, was more than Khloe had ever been given aside from roughhousing with her sisters growing up, that is.

Atwell was overflowing the top of her white bikini and Khloe's black bikini bottom was barely able to contain her butt cheeks and fleshy hips. Clearly, if Hayley could make the fight about fighting “up top” she'd have the edge. But if Khloe could force Atwell to the ground where she had a 30 pound weight edge,  the advantage would be hers. What no one knew was whether either had the skill she'd need to impose her will, or style, on the other.

At the bell, Atwell jogged from her corner. She'd been standing around for over an hour as her friends had been abused, humiliated and pretty much dismantled, one-by-one and. Aside from a couple of scuffles as a lumberjack, this was Hayley's first chance to see action. Khloe stopped two steps out of her corner and braced herself for the collision as Atwell launched herself, her right arm cocked, her elbow raised.

Hayley was about to crush Khloe's skull, when the big model reached up and CAUGHT Atwell in mid-air, then turned and Slammed her to the ground! Sand chuffed from under Hayley's ass as she let out a loud grunt as the air from her lungs, exploded out of her wide open mouth.

Khloe turned and smirked at her sister, then turned and STOMPED Atwell's awesome assets... once each! Hayley groaned as she rolled onto her side, her hands cradling her battered breasts, her feet churning the sand as she struggled trying to get up. Khloe helped her up....yanking her hair with her left hand, which brought wails of protest from Atwell who pawed ineffectually at Khloe's wrist. As soon as Khloe got Hayley more or less upright, she hammered her in the belly with her right fist while holding her hair with the left. More air whooshed from Atwell when Khloe's fist plunged deep into her belly!

Even holding Hayley by the hair, Khloe couldn't keep her from dropping to her knees after the Belly Buster, but her knees wasn't where Hayley wanted to be; and if she had any doubt, it was made clear when Khloe moved forward to clamp her thick thighs onto Hayley's head. Steadying herself using the handful of Hayley's hair in her left hand - Khloe crossed her ankles, adding pressure to Atwell's head.

Since her right hand was free, Khloe figured, 'What the hell...' and reached down, grabbed the back of Atwell's top, which was right there in front of her, and yanked up. Her top wasn't designed to withstand that kind of pressure and in seconds, the hooks bent straight and came open. Her top began to slip down her arms and when Hayley realized, her hands came up to grab the cups and hold them to her bosom.

Hayley's face was getting red and she was feeling lightheaded; she realized she wasn't just in trouble, she had a real predicament! She could either forget modesty and use her hands to try to free her head... or preserve her dignity and almost surely be knocked out. That would cost her more than mere dignity!

Given those options, Hayley chose to fight! She let go of her top and wrapped her arms around Khloe's legs, then drove forward, churning her legs as she pulled Khloe's feet out from under her! As Heyley pulled, she also lifted Khloe's legs with her shoulders on Khloe's thighs. With no traction, Khloe lost balance, tipped over and went crashing down on her back in the sand!

Pulling her head free, Hayley sat up, her top floating to the sand between her knees. After a brief glance back at it, Hayley forgot about her top and focused her attention on Khloe who was spread out right under her nose. Hayley raised both hands, clasped her fists together and hammered a Double Fist onto  Khloe's belly button! The SMACK of her fists on Khloe's tummy echoed like a gunshot in the silent grove and the crowd “ooohed” as Khloe's head and feet jerked up, then fell back.

Hayley raised her fists and again slammed them down on Khloe's belly. This time, however, when she sat up, Khloe grabbed Hayley's hair in both hands and pulled her forward, and down on top of her. Khloe wrapped her thick legs around Hayley's chest, trapping her arms in her Scissors, and began to squeeze as she held on to Hayley's head against her belly.

Trapped on her knees between Khloe's powerful legs, Hayley could only wiggle her butt helplessly, squirming as she tried in vain to writhe out of the trap in which she'd been ensnared. Unless she was willing to lose a handful of hair, she saw no way to free herself....unless...

Hayley stopped trying to back up, and instead began to push forward with her feet; inching deeper into Khloe's scissors, and higher up her torso. Before Khloe realized her danger, Hayley's hands were within reach of Khloe's firm young, C-cups!

Atwell grabbed and tightened her grip until she thought Khloe's breasts would pop... but then realized it was only the inserts of her cups collapsing. Nevertheless, Khloe felt the pain as Hayley crushed her soft breasts in her fists. When Atwell dug her thumbnails into the hard little nubs at the center of each cup to add a little extra pain, Khloe felt it was time to reconsider her position!

'Do whatever it takes,' was Hayley's philosophy and it paid off when Khloe's legs flew open and Hayley could sit back on her heels, gulping lifegiving air into her depleated lungs. Atwell watched a Khloe crabbed away, but didn't have the energy to pursue her; she just kept taking deep breaths until the spots in front of her eyes went away.

Hayley got to one knee and used the sagging ropes to help her get up. But when she pulled down on the rope, it slid halfway down the tree trunk, almost to where the middle rope was wrapped around it. Then Hayley felt someone behind her as she paused to brush sand from her belly, and stepped quickly away from the ropes so she couldn't be grabbed as others had in earlier fights.

Atwell circled away toward Khloe who was fussing with her own top which had been displaced by Hayley's groping. 'A small victory,' Hayley thought, grinning, 'I'll take it.' Kris shouted a warning to her daughter and Khloe looked up in time to avoid being surprised by Hayley, turning to meet her body-on-body. Atwell's solid 128 pound body proved no match for Khloe's 160+ pounds as, after impact, Hayley was steadily pushed back despite digging her toes in the soft sand.

Khloe's weight was centered in her hips, butt and thighs; while Hayley's center of gravity was higher. Unable to stop Khloe's steady push, Atwell tried to spin out of Kardashian's grasp, but Khloe caught  her by the arm, swung her around and Irish Whipped her back into the ropes again. The sagging top rope, which Hayley herself had pulled down moments before, hit her behind the knees and she somersaulted backward onto the beach where she landed facefirst, telescoping her spine as her lower body drove her into the sand like a tent peg!

Jeri Ryan, Kendall Jenner and Paris Hilton swarmed Hayley in a heartbeat; Ryan and Hilton each grabbing an ankle and wishboning her legs as she lay on her stomach trying to catch her breath. Kendall stomped Hayley's lower back several times until more lumberjacks arrived to lend a hand...or a foot!

On one side of the ring, Christina Hendricks knocked down Jennifer Lawrence in her rush to get at Atwell - or maybe she harbored resentment for J-Law interfering with her 'lumberjacking' in the previous bout. Whatever, Christina elbowed Jennifer in the head, knocked her down and trampled her as she rushed to get a piece of Atwell. From the opposite side, Kylie Jenner and Katy Perry both swept little Salma Hayek aside as they barreled around the palm tree corner post to join the party!

After a minute, or so, referee Abigail Ratchford came to the ropes and told them, “Alright ladies, that's enough. Let's get her back in the ring.” Kylie and Kendall each gave Atwell several extra shots, then the women picked her up (Ryan-Hilton at her feet; Kylie and Kendall holding her arms) and swung her back and forth several times to build momentum before, at the count of three, they tossed her five or six feet in the air, up and over the top rope, back into the ring.

“OHHHH SHYYYYYYTE!” Hayley cried as she went airborne, arms and legs flailing like a helpless baby bird, then crashed on her back in the ring... at Khloe's feet!

Hayley never had a chance to catch her breath before Khloe dropped her leg over Atwell's bare breasts, drawing another cry of pain from the busty brunette Brit who curled up with her arms crossed over her chest.

Khloe walked around Atwell, stopped behind her and planted a knee in her back, snapping her head and hips backward as the middle of her body arched around her knee. Kardashian took a handful of Hayley's hair and hauled her to her feet, then bend and lifted Atwell on her back across her shoulders, using her hair and a handful of crotch to lock in the Backbreaker. Khloe stomped around the ring,  bouncing Hayley up and down on her shoulders, each jolt getting a grunt, groan or moan from Atwell whose arms and legs waved helplessly as she tried to unbalance big Khloe. When that didn't work, she tried hitting Khloe in the face, but her fists were inches too short to reach Kardashian's face after Khloe turned it away.

Khloe kept increasing the pressure on Hayley's spine, pulling down on her head and her groin, bouncing her up and down until carrying all that weight became too much for her. But then Khloe did something that really impressed the audience! She stopped facing the judges stand, adjusted her grips, then pressed Atwell's 128 pounds straight up overhead and held her briefly, then stepped back and threw Hayley straight down to the sand in front of her at the ropes!

Atwell lay spread-eagled on the sand, arms and legs limp, chest heaving, soft breasts rolling gently, belly pumping rapidly up and down. Khloe dropped to her knees straddling Atwell's right arm, then crossed her ankles over Hayley's wrist, pinning the arm. Next, Khloe reached across Atwell's body and bent her left arm at the elbow, drawing her left hand back to Hayley's head. Entwining her own left arm with Atwell's, Khloe locked it tight and dropped down across Hayley's chest, putting her full (160+ pounds) on Hayley's now flat breasts.

Then Khloe relaxed and waited...

Ratchford walked around, studying the tableau from several angles before she knelt and started to count. She only got to, “One” before the lumberjack near Atwell's feet (Katy Perry) interrupted to point out Hayley's right foot on the bottom rope. Abigail, who'd never refereed a fight before, didn't know what to do, but fortunately there were several lumberjacks who - seeing her hesitate - were eager to help her to reach the proper decision.

Paris Hilton told Ratchford, “You have to give Atwell a ten count to move her foot.”

Katy Perry helpfully shoved Hayley's foot off the rope and it dropped on the sand. She smiled up at Abigail proudly.

Kylie offered, “Now her foot's UNDER the ropes. That means it's outside the ring and she's fair game.” She demonstrated by grabbing Hayley's foot, stretching her leg a little more, then held it down with her left hand and began to tickle it with her right. Atwell, began to squirm as Kylie tickled her relentlessly.

“That doesn't seem quite fair!” Ratchford opined. “I'm sure that can't be right,” she said, looking to McMahon, Bell and Zeta-Jones for support. They all just shrugged, unwilling to offend hostess Kris Jenner, who'd insinuated herself into a close relationship with all three... explaining why they'd been entrusted with such important roles for tonight's 'show'.

“Break 'em up!” a voice said. Everyone turned to look at Jennifer Lawrence. “She's under the ropes, that means she's earned a break. You have to....”

SMACK! Christina Hendricks reared back to slap her again as Jennifer put her hand on her flushed cheek. “Shut your mouth you little busybody. This is none of your business,” Hendricks huffed. She pointed to Abigail Ratchford and told Lawrence, “SHE'S the referee, not you! You hush and let Abi do her job or I'll shut your mouth for you!” To make sure everyone knew what she had in mind, Christina shook her massive breasts in J-Law's face. Redfaced, Jennifer looked down... and kept her mouth shut!

“C'mon Ratchford,” Khloe said with a smirk, “ask her if she wants to submit.”

Relieved to have something to do, Abigail leaned down to ask Atwell if she wanted to give up. Hayley was having trouble breathing with Kardashian's weight on her chest, but she wasn't about to give up, not yet, and shook her head 'no'. She'd find a way out of this situation if she had enough time to think and plan. To buy that time, she swung her left leg across her right trying to kick Kylie whose tickling was really bothering her and making it impossible to concentrate. The kick missed Kylie but almost hit Katy Perry!

“HEY!” Katy protested. “What'd I ever do to you?”

“There's still plenty of fight in her,” Jeri Ryan told Khloe. “Can't you do something about that?”

Khloe laughed and nodded. Her right hand was still free and she thought about raising herself enough to reach under to grope Hayley's breasts, which she figured were pretty tender after all they'd suffered. But then she got a better idea. It should be obvious that everyone Atwell ever fought had targeted her breasts. So much so, Khloe figured, that Hayley would assume as much and would steele herself to resist. But there was another, less obvious, target she could attack, one the British beauty had less experience dealing with.

Smiling, Khloe slapped her open right hand several times on Atwell's flat belly. The loud SMACK, SMACK, SMACK echoed in the palm grove and Khloe felt Hayley's body tense as she raised her hand for a fourth slap. Then she dropped her hand, resting it lightly on Atwell's belly. After a moment, she began to slowly draw circles on her flesh with her fingernail; leaving a pale mark on the lightly tanned flesh as she continued to slowly widen the circle. She could feel Atwell's body react to the unusual and unexpected sensation and knew her plan would work. 

When Khloe's finger was brushing the waist of Atwell's bikini bottom, she let it slip briefly under the elastic, then continued around the circle. When she returned, she felt Hayley gasp and hold her breath, fearing what Khloe would do next. Having established a rhythm, Khloe let her finger briefly dip below the waistband, then continued to draw wider and wider circles. The next pass, however, her hand took an abrupt and sudden turn from her established path!

This time, Khloe's hand slipped entirely down the front of Atwell's bikini bottom and Hayley reacted violently to the intrusion; her hips bucking wildly; her butt bouncing up and down on the sand; and her right knee lifting several inches - all that was possible with her foot firmly pinned by Kylie who had to use two hands to maintain control. Hayley's left foot was still free and she drew her left knee up, twisted her hips and tried - unsuccessfully - to press her left thigh against her right to cut off Khloe's access. But Kylie, seeing what Hayley was doing, pulled her right leg even further under the ropes so that Katy Perry was able to reach in and grab, then control her left leg as well!

Now Hayley had both of her legs and both hands immobilized. Atwell realized she was helpless against the invasion of Khloe's probing fingers. And they did probe! Khloe started slowly rubbing her open hand up and down over Hayley's pubic mound as she purred softly in her ear, telling her how much she (Hayley) was going to enjoy this experience. Khloe told Hayley, “This is something special I learned from two East European models who were shown itt by a Persian madam their agent hired to teach them 'special techniques of the harem' so they could please the fashion buyers they entertained.”

It wasn't long before Hayley's body was telling her Khloe's tale of a Persian madam might not be 'fake news' as she was becoming more and more aroused as Khloe worked her digital magic. As her breathing and heart rate both became more rapid, Hayley started to perspire and felt a fluttering sensation. She couldn't tell if it was something Khloe did, or her body reacting on its own; but whatever it was, it felt wonderfully sexy.

“I have very, very, strong fingers,” Khloe whispered huskily. “I can do this for hours. Once for an entire night. The poor girl, well, she was.... screaming... mindlessly... by sunrise. I hope you can hold out long enough for me to set a new personal record. You'd do that for me wouldn't you, 'Attagirl' Atwell?”

Shaking her head, Hayley struggled to deny the pressure building within her loins. She was proud, too proud to allow herself to become some perverted joke told by the Kardashian's and their friends at Hollywood parties; making Hayley Atwell a laughingstock. She bucked some more, thrashed as much as her restricted position with all four limbs pinned allowed, but she finally admitted to herself she couldn't hold out much longer and still preserve even minimal dignity.

“I... I... sub... miiiiiiit,” she sobbed softly.

Ratchford who'd walked to the other side of the ring in disgust, didn't hear and Jennifer Lawrence had to call her to come back. It earned Lawrence another cuff in the back of the head from Hendricks, but she was willing to take that if it saved Atwell further humiliation. Abigail came back over and, her tone dismissive, asked, “What now?”

Khloe closed her right hand, making a fist with a very sensitive part of Atwell's anatomy being crushed inside. When Hayley cried out in pain, Khloe told Ratchford, “I think she's ready to attend my victory party now. Ask her again.”

Abigail looked down at Atwell and asked with a tone of disgust, “You got something to tell me?”

Hayley nodded frantically and blubbered thru trembling lips, “I... I've got.... got to... quit. Please....”

“OK,” Ratchford said, and waved her hands over her head. “We have submission! Khloe Kardashian's the winner. Now, can I get a drink, please?” she asked as she turned and walked away; climbed out of the ring and headed down the path toward the Kardashian Beach Bungalow where the party would be picking up again any minute.

THIS STORY CONCLUDES IN THE FOLLOWING POSTFIGHT SEGMENT

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Queen of the BEACH: The Kardashian Beach Fights (Postfight)
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 04:28:26 AM »
POSTFIGHT:

“LET HER GO YOU CHEATING BITCH!”
someone screamed. Everyone looked around to see who yelled but it quickly was obvious as Karlie Kloss came flying across the sand from her seat in the spectator area. She dove headfirst on Katy Perry, grabbed Perry around the head as Perry was trying to pull Atwell's limp body out under the ropes, not even waiting for Khloe to get her hand out of Hayley's bikini bottom!

“You shouldn't have interfered in the fight!” Kloss yelled as she began punching Perry who was on her back with her hands up protecting her face. “And I'm sick and tired of your bitching about Tay all the time!”

“Well, that concludes this morning's entertainment,” Stephanie McMahon announced over the cries and screams of the crowd trying to get a better view of the two women brawling in the sand. “You're all invited back to the Bungalow for a champagne breakfast before you head out to wherever you're laying your head before tonight's big championship fight!”

Some of the crowd immediately headed for the free breakfast, while others crowded closer to Perry and Kloss where Katy had achieved a top mount and was holding Karlie's hair in one hand; punching her with the other. Jeri Ryan was standing over them, telling Perry, “Stick it to that stick figure, Katy!”

Taylor Swift was off to one side, struggling helplessly in the grip of Kendall and Kylie Jenner who'd intercepted her when she tried to go help Kloss. Once Perry got on top of Kloss, however, the scuffle didn't last long. Two women pulled Perry off of Kloss and Swift ran to hold Karlie in her lap as order was restored.

Then everyone left for the Kardashian's bungalow where Kris had laid on a “champagne” breakfast for them.  After, they'd collect their belongings and go back to their Santa Monica hotel, air BnB or other accommodation to rest up for tonight's Queen of the Beach Tournament championship fight between Kate Upton and Alice Goodwin. Whoever won, everyone was sure it'd be an earth-shattering event and a terrific fight... as long as it lasted!

As they started back, Jeri Ryan took Stephanie McMahon's elbow and held her back, letting the crowd go ahead of them. Jeri whispered, “I can't believe that stunt you pulled with Kris Jenner, announcing her for the first bout. I swear I thought she was going to punch you!”

“Really?” Stephanie asked with a sly grin. “You thought Kris would attack a professional wrestler?” Jeri nodded 'yes' and shook her head like she still couldn't believe it. “I'll let you in on a secret,” McMahon said, glancing around to make sure they weren't overheard. “It was all a set-up.”

“You mean you and she set it up for her to fight?” Jeri asked in disbelief.

“Oh, not just that; ALL the fights were set-up. We rigged the draw for each of the four bouts. You don't think the Kardashian's leave anything that important to CHANCE do you? You aren't that naive, are you Ryan.”

“Was Kourtney in on it too?”

“They were all in on it. This whole show was planned better than an episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian's',” McMahon laughed.

“Oh. Well, I believe that!” Jeri said. “I've seen the show... it's not that well planned. Speaking of planning, I haven't seen any of the girls who left return, have you?”

Stephanie got a funny look on her face. “They didn't. That was planned too. You heard what she did to Theron, right?”

Jeri leered and grinned. “Oh yeah. That was sweet....” Then she gasped, “Oh no! She didn't? She drugged all four of those women? So there was no way the Kardashians could lose?” McMahon nodded. Jeri asked, “Why? What's her play there?”

Stephanie shrugged. “One thing I do know, they took all four of them, and Theron of course, back to another bungalow, one Kris has rigged with video equipment. That's where she filmed Theron going down on those women for her little blackmail video. By morning, she'll have those four on their own 'starring' DVD's as well. It'll make 'convincing' them to sign on the dotted line a whole lot easier.”

“What's it all about?” Jeri asked. “She must have some nefarious agenda in mind.”

“I don't know,” Stephanie said cautiously. “Not yet. I'm not even sure I EVER want to know the specifics  But I suspect it's got something to do with a celebrity wrestling league she's talked to me - and to others - about helping get financing. That, and she wants my wrestling business expertise. They'll need 'talent' and those four would be a swell 'get' for the first few shows. Big names, big ta-ta's...it's all about eyeballs, isn't it!”

“Jeezus,” Jeri muttered. That's when it hit her why Jenner had taken into her confidence about how they'd drugged Theron with a bottle of aphrodisiac infused champagne. She wanted Ryan's help signing  talent. “She's got her eye on Lively, doesn't she?” Jeri asked.

Stephanie nodded. “Lively, Lohan... Lawrence... Theron too I expect. There'll be a spot in it for you too.” When Jeri looked worried, Stephanie added, “Oh, not as in-ring talent, of course. You and Charlize are a bit 'long in the tooth' for that kind of grind. We've scripted several solid supporting roles for managers, promoters, a valet or two.” After a short pause to give Jeri time to take all that in, Stephanie continued, “Yeah, I can see you copying memos for Kris and fetching coffee.”

“WHAT!??” Jeri exploded. “If she thinks....” when she saw Stephanie laughing, Jeri realized she'd been tricked! “OK, really, what's she got in mind for this wrestling show thing?” she asked seriously. “Can she really get it off the ground? Even with your connections, it'll be difficult.”

Stephanie glanced around, making sure they were still alone. “She convinced me. I'm 'all in' with her. I think it can be huge...if it's done right. But I'll let her lay it all out for you later. All I know for sure is she's talked about how much you can bring to the table. We'll need to do a lot of recruiting; publicity; they'll definitely have to throw a bunch of alcohol fueled Hollywood parties for young actresses and others desperate for a last shot at the brass ring. Things you know; people you know; who to call to get certain things done. Yeah, I can see you as a valuable member of the team.”

By then, they'd reached the bungalow. When they went inside, the first thing they saw was a tangle of bodies on the floor; women on top of other women; bodies entangled criss-crossed and 69ed. Jeri couldn't recognize most of them, and everyone's bottom looked more or less the same. When Jeri turned to say something, Stephanie grabbed her chin and squeezed her jaw until Jeri's mouth had to open, then McMahon poured in the contents of the glass of drug-laced champagne she'd picked up and covered Jeri's mouth with her hand until Ryan swallowed.

Stephanie put the glass down, took Jeri's hand and started to drag her toward one of the bedrooms. “Come on, let's you and me get better acquainted,” Stephanie said, her voice husky, sounding sexy as all hell. “If we're going to be partners, we have to seal the deal with a kiss... or something.”

'Oh shit...nooooooo,' Jeri thought when Stephanie threw her on the bed, kicked the door shut behind her and ripped Ryan's blouse open down the front, scattering buttons everywhere.

THE END
If we're lucky, the full and complete story of what happened at the Kardashian's party - both before and after these fights - will be posted someday in this forum.

Offline Katie0

Re: Queen of the BEACH: The Kardashian Beach Fights
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 06:17:03 AM »
the Jenner girls obviously have the genes to be athletes and are developing actual muscles as they mature.  The Kardashian's are all "robo-plastic", and will be of no help. 

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 06:41:19 PM »
Again amazing fights, thanks for writing them Ginny.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 09:19:33 PM »
What a fantastic story by the master. My heart was racing the entire time. Those damn Kardashian/Jenners are not to be messed with.  They are winners.

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2017, 10:03:54 PM »
This was amazing! I knew those drinks were drugged! Really hope we see that new league but I'm praying to every deity and celestial in the cosmos that we see what happens to the gang of four in that bungalow(and that Hendricks and Lawrence makes an appearance).

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 12:33:53 AM »
This was amazing! I knew those drinks were drugged! Really hope we see that new league but I'm praying to every deity and celestial in the cosmos that we see what happens to the gang of four in that bungalow(and that Hendricks and Lawrence makes an appearance).

The story is taking on a life of its own. Not pointing fingers at the one responsible, but I had to step away from "the party" to concentrate on the beach fights - which were, truth be told - pretty much the excuse for the whole story anyway. Hendricks v Lawrence wasn't in my original plot...but now that I got into it, I MAY (emphasis added) be compelled to do something with that angle AFTER the party!

(NOTE: Just to let everyone in on the "secret." I originally planned the party to set-up the announcement of a celebrity wrestling fed (by another writer) in the "fall". We all know good intentions can lead us astray, so I'm not going to hold him/her to that 'off hand' comment. But I may - as part of someone else's narrative, or in a standalone stories - attempt to continue the Ryan v Theron rivalry - with Lively/Lawrence as the "objects" over which they fight/argue, etc.)

You'll have a better idea of what's going on - with the Kardashians as part and parcel of the story arc; unless I bow to another writers desire to do otherwise - after you read the rather lengthy and, at the present, convoluted story of the party. It's supposed to lay the groundwork for what happens on the Kardashian Beach AND what follows.

Now that I've laid this out - and gone against my "credo" (don't publish until you have the entire story completed because I HATE reading the start of something that is never finished) - I hope you'll all trust me when I say "This part of the story, at least, WILL be wrapped up....probably later rather than sooner... so IF my friend (the other writer) actually starts his/her celebrity wrestling "thing" I MIGHT/MAY incorporate Theron's backstory into that narrative.

If not..... well, we'll all just have to wait and see. (NOT a tease: a promise!)

Anyway, here's a little something to hold you over until my next story...
{alt}{alt}

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2017, 12:51:34 AM »
Well we are looking forward to more but that story was certainly complete enough to post.  The sheer number of celebs alone was impressive but your writing  style is the best. No offense to anyone else but I find your stories the most readable and FUN.