News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

story from links 9911 poll-

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
story from links 9911 poll-
« on: March 22, 2011, 05:57:28 AM »
Rita has known that her husband has been having an affair with his younger leggy secretary & she's followed Sheila out of the building, down the street & into the parking garage. Sheila knew that Rita was following her, so she waited inside the garage as Rita storms into the garage and a whole bunch of spectators seem to realize what is going on & walk in right behind her. Sheila said, "did you want something bitch." Rita says, "you're going to stay away from him, stay far away from my husband or I'll punch your face in & I'll teach you to respect my marriage." Sheila is infuriated & she walks right up to Rita & she grabs her dress with both of her hands & she wrenches Rita up onto here tippy toes, screaming right in Rita's shocked face. "You stupid little bitch, you fat fuckin cow, you don't know just how long Iv been waiting for this, I'm going to knock the shit out of you you fuckin big mouth & Make you my slave, and then I'll call your husband up on the telephone & I'll invite him to watch me make you submissive to me. I'll make you my slave right in front of your husband, & I will be your Mistress, & you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do."

Shock turns to anger & Rita loses her temper. She sends her right fist "bam," right into Sheila's left eye, & then her left fist "bam," into Sheila's right eye. Sheila screams as she lets go of Rita's dress and she leaps back & away from Rita, & both of Sheila's eyes are pink & starting to get puffy. Rita pulls her right fist back & she goes after Sheila. She sends her fist right at her face, but this time Sheila is ready for her. Sheila raises her left hand up & she catches Rita's wrist in mid air, & then with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force "bang," right into Rita's nose, snapping Rita's head back from the full force of her hard punch, & as Rita's head came back forward you see blood rolling from Rita's nose & Rita cried out "I'm bleeding." Sheila grabs Rita's dress with both of her hands & she holds her up screaming right in her shocked face, "& you're going to be bleeding much more than that when I'm finished with you you flabby little bitch."

Rita tries to push Sheila away from her, but Sheila has a tight hold oin her dress & she shoves Rita back hard & Rita's dress rips right off of her body in Sheila's hands & Rita's huge, sexy white bra & little white pace panties are exposed in front of everyone & now everyone is really cheering, as Rita stumbled backwards on her high heels. Sheila loses her temper again & her face turns beet red & she starts screaming, "I'm going to kill you bitch, I'm going to fuckin kill you," as she lunges right at Sheila & she leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Sheila's waist, & she laces her hands right through Sheila's hair & she starts wrenching her head back & forth & back & forth as hard as she could. Sheila stumbled backwards on her high heels under the fuckin weight of her, until Sheila lost her balance & she fell right over onto her back on the ground with Rita right on top of her.

Rita tries to sit up on Sheila's stomach, but Sheila grabs Rita's hair & she pulls Rita right off of her & now Sheila gets on top of Rita & she has her hands wrapped tightly through Rita's hair & she wrenches her head up & then she shoves it back down "bang," right into the cement. Rita was seeing stars. Sheila started "bang, bang, bang, bang" hammering Rita's head against the ground, "bang, bang, bang, bang," cracking her fuckin skull over & over against the hard concrete until first Rita's eyes were swimming in her fuckin head, & then she went limp in Sheila's hands & she was knocked unconscious.

Sheila grabbed her cell phone & called Rita's husband down to see what happened. Rita was just starting to regain consciousness just as he got there. Sheila was laughing screaming, "look at her sweet heart. She thought she was so tough & look at what I did to her." She then wrapped her hands through Rita's hair & she yanked her standing up on her feet, & she's holding Rita up on her wobbly, rubbery legs & Rita is knocked silly as she's swaying back & forth crying out, "stop, please stop enough. Iv had enough," but Sheila has been waiting a long time to knock the shit out of Rita & humiliate her right in front of Rita's very own husband & now there is a whole crowd of cheering people too. Sheila laughs & says, "how dare you tell me when you had enough you old cow, I'll tell you when you had enough & I'm far from finished with you yet slut. You think you're so fuckin tough."

Sheila sends her left fist plowing "boom," right into the rounded bowl of Rita's sexy belly, & "ooofff," she knocked the fuckin air right out of her, & Rita grabs her stomach with both of her hands as she doubles over in pain gasping for air. Sheila grabs her hair & she yanks hard at her hair pulling her standing strait up on her feet, & Rita screams, "aahh," from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head as she reaches up & she tries to pull Sheila's hand out of her hair, but as she does Sheila sends her left fist plowing 'boom," right into Rita's flabby gut again, & this time "ooofff," she really knocks the air right out of her & Rita's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she bends over choking & gasping for air. Sheila grabs Rita's hair & she pulls her over onto her hands & knee's, & Sheila is screaming in pain as Sheila starts dragging her across the rough cement by her fuckin hair on her hands & knee's, & Rita's knee's are all scraped & bloody & her stockings are all ripped.

Rita has tears welling in her eyes as she realizes that Sheila has beat the shit out of her & she can't do anything to stop this vicious young whore from beating her up & humiliating her, & Rita is crying out, "please, I'm begging you, please stop." Sheila stops dragging her & she screams, "alright cow, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on slave, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Tears start to roll from Rita's eyes & Rita is scared & right in front of her husband, & right in front of all these people she cry's out, "I'm your slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress." Sheila is laughing as she says, "now tell your husband that he is mine, his cock is mine & you will never go near him again." Rita is scared & she's totally submissive to Sheila now & crying like a baby she cry's out, "you belong to my Mistress, your cock belongs to my Mistress, & I'll never go near you again, Just please let me go."

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: story from links 9911 poll-
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 12:21:18 PM »
Intense from the beginning.