News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

teacher fist fights basketball coach because of failing grades.

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Dear Johnny,

I was in school, & my girlfriend & I snuck into the gym & were having sex behind the bleachers which had been set up for the girls basketball game later that night.I heard the gym door open and in walks Mrs Cohen, the hottest teacher in the school. Mrs Cohen is an English teacher, she could be a top model, her face is perfect, her dark hair is like from a shampoo commercial and a body that would drive any man crazy. Mrs Cohen was in her mid twenties 34d-23-34- 5'2"- 115 pounds. This was her first year teaching English in the school. Mrs Cohen knocked on the office door. The office belonged to Ms Bush, the head of the girls health education program and the coach of the girls championship basket ball team. Fentwick has played in the woman's championship basketball for 9 years strait now, & Ms bush was not about to let anything ruin that.

Ms Bush was in her mid forty's, pretty face with medium blond hair 36c-28-36-5'4"- 160 pounds. Ms Bush opened the door and walked out telling Mrs Cohen that she doesn't know how things work around here. The girls on the basketball team was supposed to get As & Bs on their report cards, and never an F or a D because that prevents them from playing basketball. Apparently Mrs Cohen didn't really care, she gives her students the grades they earn, so if they want As & Bs they better study much harder the next time. Mrs Bush was trying to find a way to communicate to Mrs Cohen that she can change the grade right now which would allow the girls to play, and that she would personally make sure that the girls would study & be ready for the next test, but Mrs Cohen stood up for herself and kept refusing. Ms Bush seemed to be getting frustrated and angry and I couldn't help but think that any minute now Ms Bush was going to beat the shit out of Mrs Cohen & hoping that Mrs Bush rips Mrs Cohen's dress & bra off of her.

Mrs Bush's face started turning red and she was shaking her finger in Mrs Cohen's face. Mrs Cohen said, it doesn't matter how angry you get, I'm not changing any grades until the student earns it," as she turned around and started to walk away from Ms Bush. Mrs Bush was very angry & she walked quickly right after Mrs Cohen, she grabbed her shoulder, spinning Mrs Cohen right back around to face her again screaming, "where do you think you're going, I'm not finished with you yet." It was just about this time that my girlfriend who was still laying naked asked "what's going on out there." I was scared, I was hidden behind the bleachers, but if either woman heard what she said we would be in big trouble. Luckily Mrs Cohen was infuriated & she started screaming, "How dare you put your hands on me you stupid bitch. If you ever touch me like that again I'll slap the shit out of you & I'll," but before Mrs Cohen could finish the sentence Ms Bush takes the open palm of her right hand & she slaps Mrs Cohen hard across her face, swinging her head sideways from the force of her hard smack.

There was a big, bright red welt mark on Mrs Cohen's face and Mrs Cohen put her hand to her face. Ms Bush lunges forward & she grabs Mrs Cohen's dress with both of her hands & she screams, "make it easy on yourself bitch. Change those grades right now & I'll let you go, or I'll beat the shit out of you over and over again until you beg me to let you change the grades, & then I'll teach you a lesson that you'll never forget." Feebly Mrs Cohen was kicking her feet and trying to push Ms Bush away. Ms bush shoves Mrs Cohen back hard & Mrs Cohen stumbled backwards on her high heels until she lost her balance & she fell right over onto her ass on the ground, & Mrs Cohen's dress ripped right off of her body in Ms Bush' hands.

Ms Bush leaned over & she grabbed Mrs Cohen's hair & she starts wrenching at it, standing Mrs Cohen up onto her feet. Mrs Cohen screamed & then started flailing her fists. She was punching Ms Bush' face with both of her fists, making Ms Bush's right eye swell up & turn pink & her  bottom lip split open and blood was rolling from the corner of her mouth. Ms Bush still had her hands through Mrs Cohen's hair & she shoved her back hard right into the hard tile wall. She started banging Mrs Cohen's head against the wall over & over again and Mrs Cohen started looking weaker & weaker until her legs could barely hold her up, & then Ms Bush let go of Mrs Cohen's hair, & Mrs Cohen's legs couldn't hold her up any more & she slid down the wall very dazed.

Mrs Bush put her hand to her face and she felt her swollen puffy eye & then she felt her split lip & she saw the blood and she grabbed Mrs Cohen's hair & she started dragging her up to her feet again. Mrs Cohen was screaming, bit Ms Bush was screaming too. "look at what you did to me you skinny little bitch. Now you're really going to be sorry." Mrs Cohen looked scared & she cried out, "alright, that is enough now, you wouldn't want to get in trouble with the police would you." Ms Bush grew visibly angry & she punched Mrs Cohen right in her stomach. Mrs Cohen grabbed her stomach and she bent over in pain trying to regain her breath. Ms bush grabbed  Mrs Cohen's hair & she yanked her standing up strait again screaming, "you're not going to call the cops after I'm thought with you bitch." She smashed Mrs Cohen right in her stomach again. Mrs Cohen groaned as she grabbed her stomach and she leaned over coughing:

Ms Bush stood there waiting for Mrs Cohen to start to regain her breath & as slowly Mrs Cohen started to stand up strait, Ms Bush sent her right fist plowing full force "bang," uppercut into Mrs Cohen's Jaw. I could hear Mrs Cohen's teeth smash together & chatter in her head as her head swung strait up in the air, & Mrs Cohen was stood strait up on her feet, & then she started to teeter backwards on her high heels, and what happened next will be one of the most memorable events of my life. 

My girl sat up & she grabbed ahold of my cock, & my cock was already hard as a rock. She said, "what is going on, wow look at how hard your cock is." That's when Mrs Cohen's head came back down, & Mrs Cohen's eyes were swimming around in her head, & her legs were all wobbly. Imagine, my girlfriend just started jerking me off when Ms Bush grabs Mrs Cohen's bra & she ripped it right off of her. Feebly Mrs Cohen was holding her hands up trying to cover her exposed breasts & tears started rolling down Mrs Cohen's face & her face was beat red as she screamed, "you don't know how much trouble you've gotten yourself in, this is kidnapping, this is terrorism, you better let me go or you'll be going to strait to Jail when I get out of here."

I thought that Ms Bush was going to let Mrs Cohen go, but much to my surprise Ms Bush grabbed Mrs Cohen by her hair & she pulled her down onto her hands & knee's screaming, "you're going to be so fuckin sorry you said that bitch." Mrs Cohen started crying even harder as Ms Bush starts dragging her across the gym floor on her hands & knee's. She's swinging my super hot English teacher around the gymnasium floor like a limp little floppy doll, & I could see Mrs Cohen's tight, sexy ass, & her stockings are all ripped & her legs are all scraped & bloody, & her huge sexy breasts were just flopping around, bouncing around

Ms Bush wrenches hard at Mrs Bush's hair & Mrs Cohen is crying & screaming as Ms Bush drags her standing strait up on her feet screaming, "you're going to be so fuckin sorry that you threatened to have me arrested. You're here for the next 4 hours bitch, & when I'm finished with you, you'll do whatever I tell you to do, whenever I tell you to do it, & you're going to be totally obedient to me, or I'll just keep knocking the shit out of you. I couldn't believe how scared Mrs Cohen became. She was crying hysterically, & begging Ms Bush, "I'm sorry, I'm so fuckin sorry, please, please let me go."

Ms Bush laughed as she dragged the crying & screaming sexy little English teacher over to one of the benches & she screamed, "get up here slut as she pulled Mrs Cohen right across her knee's. Then she grabbed Mrs Cohen's panties & she pulled them right off of her. Mrs Cohen is totally naked now, & she's pulls right across Ms Bush's lap & I almost came as Ms Bush starts spanking Mrs Cohen like a little girl. She smacks Mrs Cohen's ass until her ass was first red, & then it started to get bloody red welt marks as her ass started to swell up & turn black & blue.

& Mrs Cohen is crying like a little baby & crying out, "stop, stop, please stop. I'll do anything, I'll do whatever you want me to do. I'm sorry. I'm begging you." It was just so fuckin hot watching tough, big Ms Bush is in complete control of my sexy English teacher, & Mrs Cohen is really scared as Ms Bush pulls Mrs Cohen off of her lap & puts her on her hands & knee's right in front of herself, & she stands up. Mrs bush stands right up & she lowers her panties. The she sits back down & she grabs Mrs Cohen's hair as she spreads her legs screaming, "now you fuckin big mouth, now you're going to kiss my cxnt. Now kiss it." Mrs Cohen is horrified, & she tries to make a break for it. Slowly she turns around & starts to crawl away from ms Bush on her hands & knee's & then she starts to get up onto her feet & walk away from Ms Bush, but Ms Bush runs right after Mrs Cohen. She grabs her shoulder & she spins Mrs Cohen right back around to face her again creaming,

Where do you think you're going bitch, I'm not finished with you yet." Then she puts Mrs Cohen on her hands & knee's & she makes her crawl over to the bench she had been sitting on, & she sat down & spread her legs open screaming, "kiss this cxnt bitch." I couldn't believe it, I stood there with my girlfriend rubbing my big, hard cock, as I'm watching my super hot sexy English teacher, totally submissive to big, tough Ms Bush as she raises her wobbly head up off of the until her lips are wrapped right around Ms Bush's wet hot pussy & gently she kisses her cxnt. Ms Bush has Mrs Cohen kiss her pussy over & over again & then Ms Bush screamed "lick it, lick my cxnt you fuckin whore."

Mrs Cohen obediently stuck her tongue out & she started licking Ms Bush's cxnt, over & over again. My girl stuck my big, hard cock in her mouth & I couldn't believe that Ms Bush was forcing Mrs Cohen to fuck her pussy with her tongue. She was licking & sucking Mrs Bush pussy & Ms Bush was screaming, "that's right bitch, suck me off." Mrs Cohen was sucking her off, & Mrs Bush started to come. She was having a huge, hard orgasm, & I started going off. I was having an explosive orgasm in my girlfriends mouth as my English teacher is sucking Ms Bush into a wild explosive orgasm. It was such an explosive orgasm that I made a sound & they quickly got up & went to into Ms Bush's office & we stuck out of there while Ms Bush & Mrs Cohen couldn't see us.

I know everyone had a passing grade by game time, & Mrs Cohen took a leave of absence from school, & I actually never saw her again.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: teacher fist fights basketball coach because of failing grades.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:18:45 PM »
Tee hee!  ;D Mrs Bush gave a licking, and got a licking in return!  ;D Steamy!  ::) :P Nice angle from the viewers and their reaction too ...  ::) 8) ;)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 09:52:45 AM »
shame we didn't get to see how the basketball coach dominated the teacher in the office

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 11:17:59 PM »
great story, I enjoyed this a lot.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.