News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bad Girl Diaries: Katrina Beats U

• 19 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« on: May 16, 2011, 11:48:08 PM »

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action-profile;u=6773

CRACK!!

That’s the sound of my fist hitting your jaw. You spit blood on the ground and I laugh, more to myself than to you, and keep punching you. My punches are hard and accurate, as you’re finding out now, you stupid bitch… if you didn’t know, you should’ve asked somebody, but it’s too late. Knee to the face and I see your front teeth get stuck in my jeans. I pull you up by your hair and bury my fist into your belly… and again… and again… and again… and again. And here comes the uppercut.

SPLAT!!

That’s the sound of your back hitting the ground as I stand over you and look down at your fucked up body… fucked up by me, of course. I don’t know why the fuck you thought you could beat me and I don’t care. You thought you could and I kicked your ass and believe me when I tell you that I enjoyed every moment of listening to the sounds of my fists and knees slamming into your body and all the pitiful ass moaning and groaning you were doing while I was talking shit. You were doing that too a little earlier… until I broke your jaw.

“How does it feel now, bitch?”

That’s the sound of my voice, taunting you. I don’t know what you were thinking; maybe you like getting beat up.

WHOOOSH!!!

That’s the sound of the air coming out of you when my foot stomps down on your belly, right above the navel.

Ah han han han haaaaaw… uh uh… mmmppphhh… sniff sniff…

That’s the sound of you crying, and I’m surprised because I thought you were gonna put up more of a fight. But that’s what I notice with blondes… all talk and no walk. I gotta do all the walking myself, all over your fucked up face, you stupid bitch.

“Do I hear a little girl? Is that what I hear? What happened to the tough ass hard ass bitch who threw a drink on me?”

Houston is a rough city, especially after Hurricane Katrina, when a bunch of my fellow native New Orleans folk moved out here. My name is Katrina, and I’m the worst fucking storm you want to run across if you choose to fuck with me. I’m a professional wrestler and fighter and while I’ve appeared in just about every promotion in Louisiana and Texas that has female fighting, I’m very much a free agent. I’ve been fighting for a long time, not professionally, but just fighting. I grew up in New Orleans and moved around a lot; I’ve been living in Houston now for a few years and between Louisiana and Texas, I feel like I’ve ran across every crazy ass bitch in the south. You go from school to school and you’re the new girl with the nice clothes and cute smile and bitches want to wipe that smile off of you. All through high school, in my neighborhoods, everywhere I went, there was a fight. And I won’t lie, sometimes, I started them, but I’ve won way more than I’ve lost. When the hurricane happened, I got into even more fights than ever before, just because of my name. You’d think that’s a stupid reason to fight, but you know what? If people want to fight, they’re gonna fight; whatever the reason is, it’s not important. Two bitches want to throw down and if a bitch lost her house or dog in a big storm and you happen to be named the same as the storm, it doesn’t matter where you grew up or what you lost in that same storm, these crack headed bitches and Cajun cxnts want to try me.

I was always getting into fights when I was younger. I’m a fine, strong Black woman, 5’7” 150 lbs with long black hair and light caramel brown skin; people say I look like I could be a model or a movie star because of my shape, but I don’t pay that shit any mind. I know I look good; they know I look good. And all the bitches I see in Hollywood are toothpicks. I’m not saying I can’t take a compliment or anything; it’s just that if you have to state the obvious over and over, then you must be up to something and I’ve had my heart broken and I’ve had friends stab me in the back before. I’m not going back; I‘m doing me for all I‘m worth. Being a Black woman, especially a thick, outspoken Black woman who doesn’t suck up, kneel down or bend over for anybody means I’ve got to put up with all kinds of shit from all sides. People are gonna hate me for being Black, think I’m weak because I’m a woman, and try to fuck me because I’m fine. If I speak my mind, then I’m a bitch; if I wear nice clothes, then I’m full of myself; if I kick your ass, go see a doctor to put it back together again… get it? I don’t lie to myself and think that people are gonna judge me based on what’s inside. Who the hell ever does that? So, I use what I’ve got to get where I need to get, but I won’t hesitate to come down to your level or any other bitch’s level if necessary.

Take this so-called “gang bitch.” After Hurricane Katrina when we got a bunch of people at the Astrodome, I volunteered. I was handing out diapers and water and all kinds of supplies and the work was hard, but it was what I wanted to do. I’m from Louisiana and seeing New Orleans and the Gulf Coast get hammered hurt me… plus, as odd as it sounds, because my name is “Katrina,” I felt a bit guilty. So, this high yellow girl with all these tattoos and her hair in braids cuts the line and starts screaming and spitting in my face about “give me some fucking water!!” I’m like, “Uh, you better calm your ass down before I snatched those tracks and make a remix.” She reached across that table and that was it; I grabbed her wrist and came down with my other elbow and broke her damn arm. I grabbed her by her tank top and pulled her across that table and beat the shit out of her and let me tell you something; there ain’t nothing like the sounds your fists make against flesh. I love to punch you in the stomach and look in your eyes and see that pain or feel my knuckles turn that muscle into mush. My stomach is soft, but I‘m far from fat; it comes with the territory of having extremely large breasts and a big ass and big thighs, but I work on my conditioning and I protect it when I’m fighting. Skinny bitches wanted to call me fat; I’d hurt them; fat bitches wanted to call me ugly; I’d fuck them up too.

You know; there’s southern hospitality and we’re good people in the south, but you don’t fuck with me like that… we’re not friends. One dude got in my personal space and I didn’t even say a word; I just kicked him in the balls. Then his girl got in my face, dumb bitch with an Australian accent and dyed pink hair… I grabbed her by both her arms and slammed my chest into hers. It knocked the wind out of her and then, the dumb bitch coughed on me. I kneed her in the belly and body slammed her on the floor. After that, she was done, but I wasn’t. I kicked the shit out of that bitch and told her off at the same time. I keep telling bitches not to fuck with me; I don’t know what’s going on… maybe they need to wash the wax out of their ears of get a reality check. And I know my limitations too; I know that I can lose. That’s why I prepare myself with workouts and I do jog. When you’re wrestling girls who are smaller and faster, or girls who are bigger and stronger, you’ve got to get in the best condition you can be in and you can’t kill yourself in the gym, but you’ve got to be prepared. If I’m gonna eat fried chicken and bbq ribs with baked beans and potato salad or gumbo or po boys or whatever, I’ve got to work out and stay fit or else, I’m gonna get beat in the ring or on the street. If you’re gonna have the attitude, you’ve got to have the action to back it up.

A girl I was fighting kept going to my belly; she was wearing me down and she was out of range every time I made a run at her, but I never let the thought of losing get in my mind. I’ve taken a lot of punishment in some of the fights and matches I’ve had and I could’ve given up, but me losing would’ve only proven the bitch I was fighting was right about me. So, I kept going. As soon as she came in, I kicked her right to the pussy and punched her in the throat. And that’s another thing; I don’t give a shit about low blows. If it was a boxing match or a mma fight, you’d hear the ref say, “Protect yourself at all times.” I will punch kick or scratch you well below the belt and when you moan and hiss or even if you cum, I will laugh at your weak ass. And guess what? I’ll keep beating the shit out of you and telling you how I’m beating your ass until I feel like stopping. And when I stop, I’m gonna keep talking.

Tonight’s a pretty special night for me; I’ve got a big match. There are all sorts of people in the audience here and I’m looking forward to making a statement. I’m getting famous in the south now; everybody knows me as one of the biggest and rising heels (bad guy wrestlers) in the sports minor federations. The fact that my name is Katrina and some of my moves have “hurricane” in the title only adds to the dislike. Yeah, I lost a lot of my own property in that hurricane and many of my family members were displaced, but nobody seemed to care about that. They don’t care about the weeks I spent volunteering in Houston or the times I’ve gone back to New Orleans with Habitat for Humanity to help in the recovery. All they see is a name and an attitude and that’s fine by me. They still looked at me as a bitch with a mouth who they thought they could beat. So, I used it to my advantage because the more they think I’m a bitch, the more tickets they’ll buy to see me get beat, and the more money I’ll get paid. I’m wearing my dark blue short tank top, some shiny dark blue pants with white lightening designs and matching boots.

“Ready or Not” by the Fugees plays, and that’s my cue to walk to the ring. People boo and curse and I see all kinds of middle fingers and crotch chops and shit… it doesn’t bother me. I talk all the way to the ring; I boo them right back, flip them off, make the same stupid gestures at them that they make at me. Fuck them… you’re paying my car note, my house note… you came to see me, so thank you for being so fucking stupid. I never mind people booing me, but some of them don’t keep their hands to themselves and I’ve had to give somebody a fresh ass-whipping right on the spot as a souvenir for coming to see me. Like I said; don’t fuck with me. When you’re a popular wrestler and you’ve paid your dues and scrapped to get to where you are like I have, you don’t have time for mother fuckers trying you outside of the ring. You’ve got to be ready for whatever, whenever, with whoever, and you’ve got to win however, because if you don’t, people will be saying that you’re not as tough as you are in the ring and your brand suffers too. I get in the ring and I wait for my opponent.

“Instant Karma” by John Lennon plays and out she comes… 4’11” 92 lbs, long blonde hair and blue eyes in a gold bikini… the wrestling superstar that goes by Marie B. and the crowd goes crazy for her little ass. She’s one of the most famous wrestlers in the world, but I can’t see why. Nothing this little bitch has done has impressed me; she should be buying her hype squad dinner every night for the rest of their lives for convincing everybody that she’s a good fighter. She’s won two OPW World Title’s and just lost the Television title to Samantha, but she’s never pinned the champion to win the belt. She won the World title the first time in a fatal four way and had it handed to her the second time, and she won the TV title in a triple threat ladder match. She hasn’t done jack shit. Marie got seriously fucked up by a fighter named Dawn after she lost to Samantha and her bosses sent her down here to our fed to get some of her timing back. Plus, having somebody as famous as she is here only makes more people buy tickets and put more money in my pockets. And I do fight for sport, but it’s all about the dollar. I like to hurt people and knowing that I can get paid for it makes it even more worth it.

As soon as the little bitch gets in the ring, I’m on her. In fact, I rush in and knee the bitch as she’s coming through the ropes. Usually, Marie flips into the ring, but she’s probably still taking it easy and that’s another thing that pisses me off. Since when did I become a tune-up fight? My knee slams just below her right armpit and she falls out of the ring and to the floor.

“Time to go to school, weak ass!”

I sling her into the barricade and hear the sound of her back hitting the steel and an “Uhhhh!!” from her. I rush in and slam my body into hers and feel the air go out of her as my breasts mash her chest. I take great joy in her hisses as I bend her back across the barricade like a bow, but that bitch has some strong ass legs and she brings her knees up and nails me in the side of the head. I stagger back, holding my head and I’m seeing stars, but I can hear the fans cheering her on. She kicks me in the gut, “OUGH!!” I double over and she moves in, throwing uppercuts into my stomach and backing me up. Now, all I hear are my groans as the little bitch’s fists are really digging into me.

“Did you say something about going to school?” she smiles in my face, grabbing me and kneeing my belly deep, “I thought school was out.”

She wraps her arms around my waist and surprises me by giving me a belly to belly suplex onto the floor… my back… my fucking back… she sits on my stomach and starts punching my face and I’m thinking, “What the fuck? I had her!” I cover up and she starts in on my stomach again and every blow takes more and more out of me. But that’s the thing about me; I know it’s happening and knowing it is enough for me to find the will to change it. I grab her by her breasts and squeeze them hard.

“Come on, shrimp!!” I yell smiling, “Thought you were just gonna come on down to Houston and kick my ass? I don’t fucking think so!”

“EEEYAHHHH!!!” I get to hear the great Marie B. scream like the little bitch that she is. I let go of her breasts and she instantly reaches for them, which is perfect because it gives me the opportunity to punch her right between the eyes, hear her let out an “Unnnhhh!!” and fall right off of me. I get up and take a moment to hold my stomach… then I grab her by her blonde ponytail and sling her little ass like a bowling ball into the steel ring steps. Her back and the back of her head hit hard and I run behind her, introducing my knee to her face and hearing the “AHHH!!!” that follows. I start kicking her in the stomach until she rolls to into a ball.

“You hear that?” I say and keep kicking her in the kidneys even as the ref leaves the ring to try and get us back in it. “That’s the sound of me kicking your little ass!”

I pick her up and hold her over my head in a gorilla press, then I show off my strength and throw the little bitch over the top rope and into the ring. I casually walk up the ring steps and enter as the ref signals for the bell to ring and I put my hands together and smile as Marie is starting to stir. I move in and pull her to her knees by her hair, but the bitch head butts me in the stomach and I hear an “ULF!!” come from me and feel my legs buckle. Then, I feel her fist hit the point of my chin and I see the lights as I go down flat on my back. AWWWWWFFFF!!!! I heard something, but I didn’t know she could move that fast; the bitch climbed to the top rope and dove off, slamming her back across my stomach. She hooks my leg, 1,2, uh uh… I’m not done yet, bitch. I snake my arm around her throat while she’s laying back on me and yank her across… the result is that the back of her head slams into the mat and I can hook her leg and reverse the pin, 1,2, she kicks out… she should’ve just stayed down. I stand with one of her bare feet in each hand. I jump and kick both of my legs forward, dropping my heels, calves, thighs, and ass onto her stomach, crotch and chest and hearing that satisfying “Ugggghhhh” from her as I am now sitting on her stomach and punching her in the face.

“Come on, Marie! You’re supposed to be Ms. Hot Shit in OPW; you ain’t doing nothing special now, are you?”

I just love beating on blondes… it’s like beating on every image that I used to see as a little girl of the perfect Barbie blonde with her perfect figure and perfect little life. But that shit isn’t real; that’s bullshit. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and right now, Marie’s neck is in between my two squeezing hands.

“I heard you like to give people opportunities because you‘re so fucking inconsistent and weak,” I say, looking deep into her fading eyes, “I heard Jenn Peccavi beat you five times; I heard you lost to Britney fucking Spears and you even got your ass submitted by Lisa Pritchard when she was twelve years old. I heard you barely beat fat ass Tonya Harding and Gemma Rox mopped the floor with you at a convent. How the fuck are you so popular? I’ve been waiting for this opportunity to show what I can do and you fucked with the wrong one because I’m not gonna wait for you to give it to me… oh no, bitch, I’m gonna take it! I’m taking it right now!”

They brought this bitch in to teach me a lesson. They thought she could come in and get her skills back in order while shutting me up and putting out my light at the same time. They thought wrong. I stand and lift her up in a two handed choke. My thumbs are pressed on the soft spot underneath her chin and I hear more and more moans and the more I hear, the more I want. But the bitch throws her knees into my face and I stumble back, letting her go, just so she can kick me with both feet on the way down… fucking missile dropkick… how the fuck does this bitch still have energy? I rest on the ropes and I see her rushing in; I get ready to time her and draw back, but she stops on the dime just as my punch is on the way. She catches my fist, and pulls me into a body slam… are you fucking kidding me? Is this little bitch on steroids or something? 1,2, I kick out violently and I’m pissed off now. I bench press her off of me and she lands on her feet, then she starts kicking me, mainly going after my belly and kidneys. I bring my legs in and lower my arms; my legs can take a beating just like the rest of me, but I can’t allow her to keep going after my belly or my kidneys because I’ll be feeling all of that in the morning just like I’m feeling it right now.

“You’re not so tough now, are you?” she says, kicking me in the mouth and drawing blood, “I’ve heard of Hurricane Katrina; you’re more like Drizzle Katrina, fo shizzle, you dumb bizzle, ha ha ha!!”

That really pissed me off. It’s not so much the insult; it’s the insensitivity behind it. She kicks me hard in the ribs and I exhale; she knows she got me that time. Then she kicks my in the butt… this bitch is really getting under my skin; she really thinks her shit don’t stink.

“I just literally kicked your ass,” she says, landing another one to my kidney, “But I’ve got other things to do, so I’ve got to give you this beating with the thickness… I mean, with the quickness. Thickness would be you.”

She sits on my back and gets her arms around my neck, then she locks her legs around my waist. This is a scissor sleeper and it’s her finishing move, but it’s a move that I’ve been in before and a move I know how to get out of. Like I said, I can take a beating… I stand up and throw my body backwards, smashing all 150 lbs of my thickness down on that little blonde bitch and her arms and legs flail off of me. I get up and look down… she’s spread eagle and I yank her up by her throat and throw a knee into her belly just above her little in sticking navel.

“OOOF!!!” that’s the sound of Marie B. acknowledging that she fucked up when she signed the contract to fight me.

“I’m giving a free body massage just for you, bitch.”

“UNNNHHHH!!!” that’s the sound Marie makes when a hard right hand smashes her nose at an angle that forces her head down and jackknifes her neck.

“Time for a little toilet training, bitch!”

“GUUUUUHHH!!! UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! UMMMMM!!!!” that’s the sound Marie makes when three hard uppercuts hit her just below her navel and I feel her belly softening. I love hitting bitches in the stomach and the face, but there’s nothing like the sound a bitch makes when she gets hit in the belly. It’s just as fulfilling to me as making a bitch quit and beg me to stop beating her ass. I take my hand and claw her, sticking my thumbnail in her navel and pressing upward. Using a belly claw is another one of my favorite moves; just ask Girl Wrestler Joanne. I humbled that bitch, had her looking at me like she was about the cum, submitted her, and made her post it all over my wall.

“NNNNGGGGGHHHH… GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!” that’s the sound of Marie B. in a belly claw… or the Katrina Klaw. A fan asked me how I came up with the name for that move; I wanted to slap him.

I push her back a bit and she slowly raises her fists… I hit her with a straight right, right between her eyes and she crosses them and almost goes down. I kick her crotch so hard, she coughs and jumps into my arms. I love using the bear hug, especially on these little bitty bitches, and I can feel her fading, but the little bitch is hitting me with both fists in the face and I don’t like that. She’s hurting me and trying to mount a comeback… okay cxnt, you want me to go down… fine. I drop to one knee, but when I do, I twist her body and slam the pit of her belly across my knee.

“Game over, Marie.”

“Oooooh” that’s the sound of a crowd reacting to my moves, “…….” is the silence in between. They can’t believe this, but I can. She’s done and I climb up the top turnbuckle and dive off, flipping my body into a 450 splash and crashing down on her…

“Uhhhhhh…” is the last sound I hear from her as the ref counts the 1,2,3. I can move for a girl my size and I’m sure seeing my flying through the air surprised her, but it didn’t surprise the crowd. They see me do it all the time. I pull her up by her left ear and fling her out of the ring as the crowd boos me. I raise my arms and look at them; they can’t stand me, but they better learn how. I’m moving up to the big time after this. I squashed their great little blonde hope, sent down here to kick my ass and use me as practice. As if this bitch could fuck with me. I’ve gone toe to toe with Jenn Peccavi and I mopped the floor with Girl Wrestler Joanne. You don’t fuck with this mad Black woman; you better read the diary first. I watch her walk up the ramp, holding as many of her aching body parts as she can and I laugh loudly, putting my hand on my stomach, though I’m holding it just as much as I’m mocking her… she did hurt me there. But she didn’t hurt me there enough that I don’t go out to Fuddrucker’s later that night and get me a burger with steak fries and chill with my girls. And yes, the check for beating Marie B. is the biggest I’ve ever made; it was more than I was making in a full year when I first started wrestling.

The very next morning I get a call from somebody at OPW… says his name is Chance.

“Hello Katrina.”

“Yes; this is she.”

“We’ve been admiring your work and we love the attitude you display, both in the ring and out of it. You’re a consistent performer and you, as they say, ‘keep it real.’ We want to give you a chance to make it to the big, big time.”

“I gonna make it, with or without you. As long as I’m dropping bitches, I’m raising my stock. I sure as hell dropped that weak ass hyped up bitch Marie that you guys put all that money into.”

“Yes, uhm, we saw that. There’s a reality show we’ve been doing for a few years now and the last season was by far, the most popular season to date. It’s called ‘The Ultimate Catfighter.’ I don’t know if you’ve heard of it or not, but we’d like for you to fly out here to Los Angeles and we can talk about it. I can e-mail you a first class ticket, all expenses paid.”

And they say that being mean doesn’t pay off. Humph, but I’m not mean; I’m just real. And I’m on my way up; all those bitches who doubted me or tried me are in for a rude awakening when they turn on their tv sets and see my beautiful face standing over a broken bitch, the same way I stood over them. I have simple rules. Don’t fuck with me; don’t fuck with my money; don’t fuck with my friends; the best person to discuss me with is me; say it to my face, not behind my back; and I will fuck you up if you break any of my rules, even if you‘ve apologized. I’m Katrina, and if I hit you, FEMA, Bush, Clinton, President Obama, all the king’s horses and all the king’s men won’t be able to make you recover because you will be knocked the fuck out. Peace.

THE END?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 10:17:24 PM by howardcosell »
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
Re: Bad Girl Diaries: Katrina Beats U
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 01:58:34 AM »
and speaking of "Ultimate Catfighter," I've been e-mailed and messaged about that and I've decided to do another series of it later on this year, if I'm around. I kind of knew I wanted to do it after the one I finished back in January. I've surprised myself with the number of stories I've done since returning on a "regular" basis here and just looking at the list of fighters I've done stories with (who would fit the show) and knowing that I'll have to pick 16 girls from this group is going to be a task for me. And on top of that, another idea for another story could pop up and I'm the type who likes to put it down as soon as it comes to me. I've got 46 potentials now; who knows how many by the time I actually start casting this.

Ultimate Catfighter: Rachel Apache vs. Samantha

Fighter pool

Alice from “Bully Beatdown”
Victoria from “Bully Beatdown”
Tasha from “No Parking on the Dance Floor”
Becky Star from “Becky’s Getting Married; Fuck the World”
Lucky Star from “Becky’s Getting Married; Fuck the World”
Taboo from “Becky’s Getting Married; Fuck the World”
Brittany “Bully Brit” Bullworth from “Bully Brit”
Cassandra from “Bully Brit”
Demi from “Bully Brit”
Shadow from “Faith No More”
Nikia from “Excessive Force”
Merrill from “Excessive Force”
Shannon from “A Friend In Need”
Sarah from “A Friend In Need”
Tara Bull from “A Friend In Need”
Charlene from “Good vs. Evil”
Tiffany from “The Happy Punch”
Sumiko from “The Happy Punch”
Aisha “Big Red” Williams from “The Happy Punch”
Dynamite from “The Happy Punch”
Cara “The Bitch Blaze” from “The Happy Punch”
Linda “The Hammer” Ellis from “I, Who Have Nothing”
Cindy from “I, Who Have Nothing”
Amy from “Little Giant”
Justice from “Poetic Justice”
Six Pack Stacy from “The Slave and the Slut” and “Bad Girl Diaries: Girl Wrestler Joanne”
Lee from “Strong Black Woman”
MC Sweet T from “Strong Black Woman”
Lucy Thunder from “The Strong One”
Lara Lightening from “The Strong One”
Triumph from “Triumph”
Aretha from “Unfaithful”
The White Tiger/Hitomi from “The White Tiger”
Black Widow from “The White Tiger”
The Hurt from “The White Tiger”
Kathy Oasis from “Writer’s Block”
Lillian from “Writer’s Block”
Tyler from “The Search for Gemma Rox”
Dana “The Girlie Grim Reaper” Black from “Christmas Carol”
Ray Lynn from “Christmas Carol”
Mandy “The Toughest Girl in the World” Maxim from “The Toughest Girl in the World”
Wilma “The Geek Freak” Watson from “The Toughest Girl in the World”
Baby Liz from “Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz”
Winona from “Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz”
Katrina from “Bad Girl Diaries: Katrina Beats U”
Girl Wrestler Joanne from “Bad Girl Diaries: Girl Wrestler Joanne
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 10:45:02 PM »
Impressive effort, don't remember crossing Katrina -or not this one anyway- in my paths. You have given yourself a mighty task with that galaxy of fighters.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 11:06:27 PM »
Thanks Jenn; I could've sworn you did a story a few years ago where you fought an African American female named Katrina and I always assumed this was her... especially considering the fighting style. Oh well; maybe it'll be a "prequel" story of yours or mine where the two of you did fight... as for that list, I really don't know who the final 16 are going to be... the two rules of picking a cast are 1) make your cast as diverse as possible; don't cast the same type of person more than once, and 2) make sure there's CONFLICT. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 08:04:34 AM »
You're right I did do 2 stories featuring an American Katrina but she was Katrina wins. I don't think she is this lady.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 05:51:06 PM »
Jenn, I think they are the same person, but when Katrina logs on and comments the story, she'll say whether or not she is lol. They're both light skinned African American females and Katrinawins and Katrina Beats U are the same age; she probably changed profiles.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 08:37:11 PM »
Oh my! My dear friend Marie got worked over real bad, it seems by Hurricane Katrina!  :o ::)

Good writing!  ;D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 12:22:32 AM »
thanks Kayla and Pete! It was fun to write; I'm glad y'all enjoyed it :)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 10:04:30 PM »
HC
if she is the same woman I want another match! we need a decider. Looking back I think we had two matches that I wrote up, one each. She is a classy competitive cyber fighter.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2011, 10:52:34 PM »
she really is a cool person, from what we've discussed and I can't speak for her, but I have a pretty good feeling she would be open to that.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 03:05:38 AM »
Hey, thanks! I greatly appreciate that 8)

I'll be doing another thread of "The Ultimate Catfighter" at some point in the future and OMG, Sparkle, and I are narrowing down that big list of characters from the over thirty stories I've posted here and in other places in the passed year. Since I'm so busy these days, I'm only going to post eight of them right now. It's been a looooooooooong day. As always, I greatly appreciate the kind words and views from everyone. It means a lot to me as an author, on any level, to have your support. Thanks.  :)

Meeting eight of the sixteen fighters who will make up the cast. Rachel Apache and Samantha will pick teams of eight and fights will take place.

Justice
5’5” 120 lbs, long fiery gold dreadlocks, green eyes, honey skinned African American from Washington, DC
Story Reference: “Poetic Justice”
Who is She?: Justice is the young poet who became a professional wrestler after watching Gemma Rox win the Ultimate Catfighter finale. Justice chose to enter a sport of violence due to being surrounded by violence and watching her brother get murdered. Justice grew up in the ghettoes of Washington, DC and has been competing on smaller circuits, looking for her big break and to make her deceased grandmother and brother proud. She’s a strong, passionate woman who demands respect and takes herself seriously, but has a sweet and contagious spirit. Justice’s wrestling and striking skills have improved greatly since her debut.

Wildcat
6’4” 220 lbs, long stringy whitish blonde hair, blue eyes, Pomona, California
Story Reference: “Wildcat” (still working on this one)
Who is she?: Wildcat was the most popular wrestler in one of OPW’s competitor federations, but once her manager betrayed her and turned her in for steroid abuse, Wildcat, who’s character borrowed heavily from Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior in moves, ring attire, and speeches about staying clean, did some time in jail. With her reputation shattered, she resorted to alcohol and got into many barroom brawls. Wildcat is now 50 years old, is still very much fit and prone to mood swings and drunken rants, but, much like Mickey Rourke’s character in “The Wrestler,” or old Beowulf, Wildcat is looking for one more big shot and is training her body for this opportunity. Wildcat is a very brutal fighter who doesn’t care if she permanently injures her opponents. She only cares about the glory.

Hitomi/The White Tiger
5’6” 125 lbs, long orange/red hair, blue eyes, Chinese/American
Story Reference: “The White Tiger”
Who is She?: Hitomi struggles with something similar to what W.E.B. DuBois defined for African Americans as “double consciousness” or “twoness.” As a biracial woman, she struggles with dual identities and feels rejected by both her American heritage and her Chinese one. Hitomi is a master of Gold Hand Kempo, the style of fighting her father created and as The White Tiger, the second most popular female wrestler in Japan. After the tsunami, what Hitomi believed was a simple visit to the USA to fulfill some dates with OPW became a long stay. Hitomi has entered this tournament to earn her place in this new world of fighting. Her biggest rival, Black Widow, was already signed to OPW.

Victoria
5’10” 140 lbs (so she says), short black hair, blue eyes, German/American from who knows where
Story Reference: “Bully Beatdown”
Who is She?: Vicious Victoria was the bully who ultimately was beat down. Victoria repeatedly physically and sexually assaulted young Alice and after being defeated by Marie B., surprised Marie and beat her senseless until Alice found the courage to nearly kill Victoria, instead leaving the black haired sadist tied up for Jessika. Victoria has been subjected to Jessika’s training methods and is now more dangerous than ever as Jessika’s latest apprentice. It should be noted that Jessika has had success with training fighters with mean streaks and a tendency towards sexual aggression… Kayla, Seka, and Dawn were all trained by Jessika.

Girl Wrestler Joanne
5’6” 120 lbs, shoulder length slightly curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, German/Lebanese by way of Scranton, Pennsylvania and Trenton, New Jersey
Story Reference: “Bad Girl Diaries: Girl Wrestler Joanne”
Who is She?: One of the most popular and most requested fighters here at FCFs, Joanne comes from a sisterhood of wrestlers, but may be destined to be the greatest of that group. The Queen of Facesitting, Joanne combines striking, wrestling, scissor hold submissions, sexfighting and face-sitting into a very unique style that gives her pleasure and punishes her opponents. Joanne has a lot of potential and is willing to admit that she is still a work in progress, just like the others girls she’ll be competing against, but also points out that Gemma Rox was a work in progress too… and she won Ultimate Catfighter last season.

The Hurt
6’2” 200 lbs, long blood red hair, black eyes, Caucasian from Last Chance, Colorado
Story Reference: “The White Tiger”
Who is She?: People who read “The White Tiger” may remember the towering, seemingly unstoppable redhead Hitomi was fighting at the beginning of the story. The Hurt is the most appropriate name for this woman because she’s known for power moves and takes great pleasure in inflicting pain on anyone who steps into the ring or cage with her. She also has made it clear that if either Rachel or Samantha think they can control her, she will hurt them as well. She isn’t here to make friends; she’s here to destroy people and is looking forward to a “reunion” with Hitomi.

Lucy Thunder
6’ 180 lbs, long straight black hair, blue eyes, from Greenwich, Connecticut
Story Reference: “The Strong One” and “Triumph”
Who is She?: Lucy Thunder is the Xena looking wrestler who mourned the loss of her father and ultimately, fought his new wife at the gathering after his funeral in “The Strong One.” Lucy grew up in very rich, but was a tomboy and left to try and make it on her own after being rejected by her father. Lucy is the strong and silent type, but has a big time temper, especially when others aren’t being treated fairly. She has entered the tournament after her best friend and tag team partner, Lara Lightening, was injured in a car accident and is on her way to a full recovery. Lucy dedicates her performance to her partner, the only woman who can keep Lucy’s temper and emotions under control. With Lara not around, how will Lucy deal with fifteen other girls with varying attitudes, some of them with reputations for starting trouble? Lucy is a seasoned fighter and has had success in both wrestling and mixed martial arts.

Brittany “Bully Brit” Bullworth
5’1” 99 lbs, long blonde hair, blue eyes, from Providence, Rhode Island now living in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Story Reference: “Bully Brit”
Who is She?: Brittany was the young lady who took advantage of Marie B.’s popularity surge to start her own series of internet videos, going out, picking fights, and beating up girls much larger than she. But ultimately, she wound up getting beaten up by a woman who she mocked at the gym for being overweight. Brittany is a black belt in karate and is extremely fast, with her striking and with her mouth. She’s improved greatly since losing that fight and is entering the Ultimate Catfighter house with the intentions of winning the tournament and skyrocketing to even bigger fame.

I’ll be posting the final eight later on. Some of my collaborators asked me if Marissa “The Fighting Honor Student” Simmons from “Rivals,” Triumph from “Triumph,” or Shadow from “Faith No More” would be a part of this. No; there’s a story I’ll be working on where Shadow is hired to take out Marissa. Triumph has something that will be in play soon too.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 12:10:56 AM »
Thanks a lot, Scribbler! :)

Offline KatrinaJackson

• QUEEN OF NYC
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2011, 01:18:56 AM »
Thanks Howard that was awesome.  You made me look good!  Im gonna use a few of those lines in my next cyberfight!

As for Jenn, I have never met her.  I do most of my fighting on yahoo...but if she is fun...Im down for anything!  Look me up.
Biggest and Baddest bitch around

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2011, 06:00:19 AM »
The pleasure is all mine, Katrina. I'm winding down and I may not be able to write here as often for much longer now that so many real life opportunities are popping up. There are some women, like you, Joanne, Laurie, and Praggy, who I've seen and wanted to do stories featuring, and you gave me that pleasure and I greatly appreciate it. And I didn't make you look good; your character pretty much wrote herself; I just followed the stuff on your profile and build it around that. Thanks! :)

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 04:55:18 PM »
and speaking of "Ultimate Catfighter," I've been e-mailed and messaged about that and I've decided to do another series of it later on this year, if I'm around. I kind of knew I wanted to do it after the one I finished back in January. I've surprised myself with the number of stories I've done since returning on a "regular" basis here and just looking at the list of fighters I've done stories with (who would fit the show) and knowing that I'll have to pick 16 girls from this group is going to be a task for me. And on top of that, another idea for another story could pop up and I'm the type who likes to put it down as soon as it comes to me. I've got 46 potentials now; who knows how many by the time I actually start casting this.

Ultimate Catfighter: Rachel Apache vs. Samantha

Fighter pool

Alice from “Bully Beatdown”
Victoria from “Bully Beatdown”
Tasha from “No Parking on the Dance Floor”
Becky Star from “Becky’s Getting Married; Fuck the World”
Lucky Star from “Becky’s Getting Married; Fuck the World”
Taboo from “Becky’s Getting Married; Fuck the World”
Brittany “Bully Brit” Bullworth from “Bully Brit”
Cassandra from “Bully Brit”
Demi from “Bully Brit”
Shadow from “Faith No More”
Nikia from “Excessive Force”
Merrill from “Excessive Force”
Shannon from “A Friend In Need”
Sarah from “A Friend In Need”
Tara Bull from “A Friend In Need”
Charlene from “Good vs. Evil”
Tiffany from “The Happy Punch”
Sumiko from “The Happy Punch”
Aisha “Big Red” Williams from “The Happy Punch”
Dynamite from “The Happy Punch”
Cara “The Bitch Blaze” from “The Happy Punch”
Linda “The Hammer” Ellis from “I, Who Have Nothing”
Cindy from “I, Who Have Nothing”
Amy from “Little Giant”
Justice from “Poetic Justice”
Six Pack Stacy from “The Slave and the Slut” and “Bad Girl Diaries: Girl Wrestler Joanne”
Lee from “Strong Black Woman”
MC Sweet T from “Strong Black Woman”
Lucy Thunder from “The Strong One”
Lara Lightening from “The Strong One”
Triumph from “Triumph”
Aretha from “Unfaithful”
The White Tiger/Hitomi from “The White Tiger”
Black Widow from “The White Tiger”
The Hurt from “The White Tiger”
Kathy Oasis from “Writer’s Block”
Lillian from “Writer’s Block”
Tyler from “The Search for Gemma Rox”
Dana “The Girlie Grim Reaper” Black from “Christmas Carol”
Ray Lynn from “Christmas Carol”
Mandy “The Toughest Girl in the World” Maxim from “The Toughest Girl in the World”
Wilma “The Geek Freak” Watson from “The Toughest Girl in the World”
Baby Liz from “Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz”
Winona from “Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz”
Katrina from “Bad Girl Diaries: Katrina Beats U”
Girl Wrestler Joanne from “Bad Girl Diaries: Girl Wrestler Joanne

HC, if you want to use me again, I'd be honored   :)
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars