News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Watermaster request, his wife Charlotte fist fights Mistress Caitlin at a party

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,15107.0.html

So as I explained, Mistress Caitlin might not be the hottest sexist woman you might see walking down the street, althought she really beleives that she is, she grows on you. She becomes sexier & sexier each time you see her, & she might never be gorgous, but for some reason she begins to get a man thinking & thinking & thinking more about her. Still if you or I had a choice of who we would take to bed, I for sure would pick Charlotte, & I'm pretty sure you would too. Caitlin is an exhabitionist & I have seen her take her blouse off at many parties, & her bra too, & do have to admit, her very huge breasts are extremely sexy. The other great feature about Caitlin is her strong, sexy muscular swimmer's legs, & I have seen with my own eyes just how powerful those legs are. Caitlin thinks she is god's gift to earth. She worships her own footsteps & thinks everyone else does too or wants to. Not only because she is a Mistress & because she is dominant, but because she is powerful & she has a very centralized center of gravity in her 5'1 body of 160+lbs. I have seen her pin down 6"+, 200+lb men & they were powerless to get her off.

There are some men that can pick up a gin & shoot anothe rperson & then go out of rdinner, & there are some men that could never shoot another man. There are some people that can be doctors & cut into toher people's flesh & sow on ears & fingers, & there are some peole that can't. Mistresss Caitlin laughs at things like that. I have seen her perform medical S&M that I almost puked & she was laughing. So I guess what I'm saying is that she has no limit to how cruel or viscious she can be. When it came time for people to write stories of my extremely tough 5', 100lb ex-wife Valerie fighting Mistress Caitlin, 80-90% of the people predicted that Mistress Caitlin would beat Valerie up & dominate her  I even told all the people that Valerie is very tough & she knows how to use her fists. Valerie has been in more than 10 real fights & she has won many, a few were broken up with both woman being hurt & a couple that ended when both woman realized that they would be both kill eachother before one would emerge as a winner & mutually decided that they would stop.

Just as Caitlin did with Valerie, I showed Caitlin a few pictures of Charlotte & Caitlin laughed & said that she would do the same thing to Charlotte that she would do to Valerie. So just imagine that I took you over to meet Mistress Caitlin & she knows just how much it turns you on to see your wife fight. Just like she did to me she started talking about what she would do to Valerie if Valerie wanted to fight her. Soon she was standing there only in her panties, high heels & fish net stockings telling me stories & asking me questions, & soon we were engaged in fight talk I coulnd't help thinking about Caitlin fight little Valerie. I have to be honest, in my mind I think that if they were wrestling it would be 90% Caitlin-10% Valerie, If it was bxoing it would be Valerie-80%-Caitlin-20% & in a fist fight Valerie would be able to kick, bite scratch & she would show Caitlin just how crazy she really is. Caitlin  laughed when I told her this. She said that no matter how tough little Valerie is she would wade right through her punches & once she goes her hands on Valerie it was all over. She was actaully very convincing & that got me very excited.

Mistress Caitlin knows Valerie & she is convinced that she is so much stronger than Valerie that even Valerie's punches wouldn't be close to enough to stop her. It is quite believable that once Caitlin is sitting on top of 100lb Valerie she would never be able to get her off of her. Caitlin is not very good at fist fighting or punching, but I'v seen her stomping  on very big guys & her powerful extremely powerful legs can put a hurting to a big, strong guy, leave alone to Valerie or Charlotte.

Like with me once you stop arguing & thinking that Charlotte would stand a chance, & you picture Mistress Caitlin, with her huge sexy breasts pinning your wife down to the ground & your wife being helpless you won't be able to help yourself. Mistress caitlin will get to see just how big, & hard she has made you cock as it wil be trying to bust right though your jeans. This will motivate Mistress caitlin into telling you just how she is going to dominate Charlotte & humiliate her, & force her to do thigs that Charlotte has never even thought about before. Mistress Caitlin wil look for your reactions as she suggests things she might do to Charlotte, & of coarse she will keep track of these by which ones seems to turn you on the most & which ones you tell her that Charlotte would never give in to. That will become her objective that after she beats Charlotte up & makes her into her lsvae, she would make Charlotte do everyting & anything that she really wouldn't want to do, especially if it would turn you on & turn her on too.

As with my fantasies about Valerie, you will find yourself not being able to stop thinking of Caitlin fighting Charlotte, Caitlin making Charlotte lick & kiss & suck her huge sexy breasts, & Caitlin will force Charlotte to beg her to let you worhsip her sexy tits so that you have the opportunity for once in your life to worship breasts that are worthy of being worshipped. So if there is anything that you would just lobve to see Mistress Caitlin force your wife to lick, kiss, suck, worship or do, tell me so that I can ask Mistress Caitlin.

Mistress Caitlin is getting very efficient at getting you as hard as a rock & it isn't long before she starts teasing your cock, rubbing it right though your tight jeans while she's telling how she's going to knock your wife into a bloody mess & make a total fool out of her, just for you!!!!! She will be showing her off her huge, very sexy breasts to you & soon as Mistress Caitlin says, you will be aching for her. As she says, "she will aloow you to kiss & suck her big, sexy tits, & soon as she says, "you will be begging to worship every last inch of her body." I'm not submissive & this isn't something that I would normally do with a woman unless she is my wife or girlfriend, but soon I was letting her spank me, tie me up & do many lighter S&M on me as she described what she would do to Valerie. It's such a turn on hearing her laughing viciously knowing how Valerie would never in a million years want to do what she is going to force her to do against her will, that laugh made me even harder every time she did it.

It isn't long before Charlotte starts noticing you missing for hours at a time & not having much of a sex drive, & she starts first asking, & then getting quite angry, but you couldn't help it, you're
so excited, so turned on that you're almost obssessed with the thought, with the fantasy of watching your tough Mistress fight your tough wife. Soon Caitlin has held you pinned down helpessly on the ground many times as she sat on top of you & you tried as hard as you could to get her off & you just coudn't. Soon Caitlin had you convinced that she would dominate your tough blond wife & that had you so fuckin excited that you just couldn't stop finatasizing. Soon you just couldn't help yourself, Caitlin was your Mistress & you called her Mistress. "Mistress, may I, Mistress can I," she had you hooked. She spanked your ass harder, making your ass bloody & black & blue & swollen, & she ordered you to let your wife see her handy work.

This was the hottest you had ever been. You have your tough Mistress telling you how she wants to knock the shit out of your wife, & now your wife starts threatening & telling you when she gets her hands on your Mistress she will punch her into a bloody mess. This wasn't going to last long, your wife demanding to know who the hussy is, & Caitlin hearing about your wife's fury decidiing that when she out you into bondage she wasn't letting you go home when you were expected. She actually kept you tied up all night, only letting you lose to use you as her sex slave.
Then before she would let you go home she made you give her Charlotte's email address & she wrote her a note telling her that she is your Mistress & she would have you whenever she wanted you. She also sent Charlotte her phone number & her pistures on her web site.

Charlotte is angier than you have ever seen her. She was screaming how she wants to knock each & every one of your fat cow Mistress' teeth right out of her head, & your cock was never harder than when she dialed Mistress Caitlin's phone number, calling her up to tell her off, screaming, "whore, you fat fuckin whore. You better stay away from my husband or I'll bash your face in & I'll teach you to respect my marriage." Much to Charlotte's surprise when she finished telling Caitlin off, Caitlin started telling her off, telling your hot, sexy wife, "how dare you talk to me like that you pathetic bitch. I'v been waiting a ong time now to knock the shit out of you & make you into my slave. You miss fucking your husband so much, I have a big, hard erect rubber cock waiting here fo you, & I'll strap it right on & fuck you until you cum all over it & then I'll rip it right out of that big mouth of yours & I'll make you suck it clean, right in front of your husband. I'll," but

Charlotte was too angry. She slammed the phone down & demanded that you bring her right over to fight Caitlin. Caitlin called your wife back, she screamed right at Charlotte "I'm having a party tommorow night & I would like nothing better than if your husband brings you to my party so I can kick your ass. I'll take you right over me knee's & spank your ass  just like I spanked your husbands ass & I'll make you suck my feet clean. I'll," but Charlotte is even more infurriated!!!!!!  I bet you can't wait for tommorow night when they fist fight!!!!!!

Things really come to a fuckin head when Caitlin calls you up to order you to come to her party without Charlotte. You practially have to sneak out of the house & you knew Charlotte will be really pissed off. It's not long before Charlotte is calling you over & over again on your cell phone, but you know better & you don't answer the phone. You arrive at Caitlin's party & she has quite a few people there, many slaves, some other Mistress' & some strait people. Caitlin is dressed in a low cut white button blouse & a sexy shiney purple micro mini PVC skirt with fish net stocking & 3" high heels.You tell Caitlin that Charlotte is calling over & over again so Caitlin calls Charlotte up on the telephone & you can hear Charlotte screaming all the way from where you were standing. Caitlin tells Charlotte that she is going to be fucking you over & over again so that when Charlotte arrives at her party she can make Charlotte suck your hot cum right out of her dripping cum soaked pussy, right in front of you & right in front of all of her guests.She tells Charlotte that this is going to be aquite a good show for everyone at her party, & she taunted Charlotte asking, "have you ever been a submissive slave to a real woman." Charlotte is infuriated & as soon as Caitlin gives her the address she slams the phone down.

Charlotte arrives at the crowded party. The party is in Caitlin's basement which has been made into a large dungoun & there are people drinking, & talking & dancing & the music is playing. Charlotte looks all around until there on the other side of the room she see's you & Caitlin is sitting right next to you, hanging all over you & acting really flirtatious, shoving her big, sexy breasts right in your face. Charlotte is infuriated & she storms across the crowded room & she walks right up to you & Caitlin & she says to you, "let's go, you're coming home with me." Caitlin looks up at you & says, "what was that bitch." Charlotte is angry & she screams, "he's married to me, he's my husband & he's coming home with me, right now." So far the two woman have been speaking quietly, but now Caitlin gets to her feet & she puts her hands on her hips screaming, "how dare you. I warned you not to come to my party. I told you that if you come to my party I would knock the shit out of you & make you my slave. I warned you that I would spank your ass bloody & make you suck your husbands come right out of my wet, hot pussy. I," but by now the music has been shut off & everyone in the crowded basement has stopped what they were doing & is looking at the two woman screaming at eachother. Charlotte is just standing there, her face is getting redder & redder until she loses her tmeper & she takes her left fist & she smashes it "bang," right into Caitlin's nose, swinging her head back from the full force of her hard punch.

Your wife, your tough sexy wife is really pissed off & before Caitlin knows what hit her, Charlotte takes her other fist, her right fist & she plows it "bang," right into Caitlin's nose again. Caitlin cry's out, "I'm bleeding as her head snaps back & as her head is coming back forward caitlin puts her hand to her nose & seeing blood she cry's out, "look at what you did to me cxnt, I'm bleeding, how fuckin dare you make me bleed." Caitlin is really shocked, she didn't think anyone would have the fuckin nerve to talk back to her like Charlotte has, & even more shocked that this bitch had the fuckin nerve to hit her & make her fuckin bloody. By now it seems like evryone at the party has started to make a large circle around the two woman & they're cheering. Shcok turns to anger & caitlin loses her temper, but before Caitlin can do anything Charlotte punches her "bang," right in her nose again, swinging Caitlin's head back again, but as Caitlin's head is comging back forward Caitlin lunges right after Charlotte & Charlotte isn't ready for her.

Charlotte looks really hot.She's wearing this sexy low cut white mini dress, sexy fish net stockings & 4 inch high heels & even though she towers over Caitlin, Caitlin is stronger & more powerful than Charlotte & she grabs her dress with both of her hands & she shoves Chalrotte back really hard, & Charlotte's dress rips halfway down the front as she stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. Caitlin goes right after Charlotte. Charlotte quickly sends her right fist at Caitlin's face, but Caitlin mages to raise her left arm up & block Charlotte's punch & she grabs Charlotte bu her hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair & Charlotte screams, "aahh," as Caitlin pulls her forward & off balance & Chalrotte falls right over onto her hands & knee's on the cement floor. Caitlin starts dragging Charlotte, by her fuckin hair across the rough cement, & Cahrlotte is screaming "aahh, aahh, let go, let go of my fuckin hair, you're hurting me, stop, let go, please stop." As Caitlin has taken complete control of Charlotte, & she's swinging your beautiful sexy blond wife around the basement floor like a rag doll, & Charlotte's knee's are getting all scraped & bloody, & her sexy fish net stocking are all ripped. Caitlin is infuriated screaming, "I'm going to teach you a fuckin lesson for bloodying my face you bitch, Get up, get up on your feet you dumb bitch."

Caitlin is tearing at her hair. She's ripping chunks of hair right out of Charlotte's head, & Charlotte is screaming, "stop, stop, let go of  my hair," as Caitlin drags Charlotte standing strait up on her feet. Caitlin is laughing visicously as she lets go of Charlotte's hair screaming, "I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you came her to fuckin fight me, & look at you little whimp cry babay already begging me to fuckin stop. Now are you ready to submit you stupid slut or do I really have to knock the shit out of you." Now the crowd is really cheering & Charlotte's face is red both from the embarrassment & the anger of being beat up & humiliate dlike this in front of you & in front of all of these people.

Charlotte starts swinging, she sends her right fist, "bang," into Caitlin's left eye. Instantly Caitlin's eye starts to turn linp & get all pussy. Then with her left fist she hits her. She sends it plowing "bang," right into Caitlin's nose. Then with her right fist she smashes it "bang," right into Caitlin's nose again screaming, "I'm going to kill you you fat cow. I'm going to fuckin kill you you fat fuckin whore." Blood starts gushing from Caitlin's nose as Caitlin stumbles backwards hodling her bloody nose. Charlotte raises her fists up like a man ready to fist fight Caitlin. Charlotte screams, "alright bitch, you wanna fight, you really wanna fist fight. Let's settle this once & for all" but Caitlin is crazed & she runs right at Charlotte. Charlotte sends her right fist plwoing into Caitlin's nose again, but Charlotte's punch seems to have no effect on Caitlinas she leaps right onto Charlotte, wrapping her legs right around Charlotte's waist. She grabs her hair with both of her hands & she starts wrechning Charlotte's head back & forth insanely. Charlotte screams "aahh, ahh, my fuckin hair again" as she stumbles backwards on her high heels under the fuckin weight of her & the two woman fall right over onto the concrete with Caitlin on top of Charlotte. Her ass plops down hard right on Charlotte's stomach & she knocks the fuckin air "ooofff," right out of her,  & as Charlotte is there coughing & gasping & trying to catch her breath Caitlin grabs Charlott'e wrists & she holds them down to the ground. Then she raises up over Charlotte, pinning her arms with her knee's. She renders Charlotte totally helpless & Caitlin is in charge again.

Caitlin wraps her hands through either side of Charlotte's hair & Caitlin yanks her head up off of the ground screaming, "now I'm going to knock some fuckin sense into you you pathetic little slut." She shoves Charlotte's head down "bang," right into the hard cement. Then she jerks her head up off of the ground, & she shoes her head back down "bang," right into the concrete again. Caitlin is crazy & she's really pissed off & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Charlotte's head agains the foor. She;s throttleing you beautiful, sexy blond wife's head "bang, bang, bang, bang," over & over again against the hard cement, cracking her fuckin skull against the concrete until first your sife is seeing stars, fuckin stars, & then she goes limp lile a floppy doll in Caitlin's hands & her eyes start swimming around in her fuckin head. Caitlin has knocked your wife silly. She has knocked all the fuckin fight right out of her & your wife can no longer do anything to stop tough Mistress Caitlin from beating her up. Charlotte wants to stop & she's crying out, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you."

Caitlin looks down right in your wife's dazed & shocked face & Caitlin is laughing as she screams "alright whore, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on bitch, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Phyically your wife is too tired & too weak to fight any more, but Mentally she is not about to be submissive to this fat cow, & she wans't about to let this fat fuckin whore bitch to take her man away from here. Charlotte loses her temper. She has tears welling in her & her face is beet red & she starts screaming, "i'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you you fat cow." You have to admit, your wife has heart & she's willing to fight for you all the way as she pulls her right fist back screaming how she's going to kill Caitlin & she punches Caitlin right in her mouth. Caitlin is taken totally off gaurd. She didn't think Charlotte had any stength left & Caitlin's lip splits open under Charlotte's punch & blood tsart rolling from her lips as her lips puff up.

Caitlin grabs your wife ripped dress & she shoves her back hard, ripping Charlott'es dress right off of her body. Caitlin throws the dress to the crowd & the crowd is really cheering & Charlotte stumbles back until "boom," her body hits the cement wall of the basement hard, & "bang." her head does too. Charlotte's head bounces right up off of the hard cement & Charlotte stumbles forward a couple of steps quite off balance. Caitlin grabs Charlott'e hair & she shoves her head back "bang," right into the cement wall. Caitlin is infuriated & she yanks your wife's head forward, screaming right in her shocked & startled face, "I'm going to knock th fuckin shit out of you over & over again until you get it through your head, your my slave, your my fuckin slave, & you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do," & Charlottoe doesn't say anything, she's fuckin startled.

Caitlin is still really pissed off & she starts "bang, bang, bang," cracking her fuckin skull again. She's bashing her fucking head in "bang, bang, bang, bang," & Charlotte's eyes roll right up in her head, & her knee's just buckle under her & Charlotte is out cold. Caitlin has knocked your hot, sexy wife unconscious & when Caitlin lets go of Charlott'e hair, Charlotte just goes sliding down the basement wall out cold. She's just sitting there propped up against the wall, her chest is heaving up & down in contrast to her other wise lifeless body, & Charlotte has this goofy grin on her face, this silly little smile right across her face & you can just tell that she's having some really sweet dreams. The crowd is going crazy.

Caitlin is laughing as she leans over & she gras Charlotte's legs & she pulls Charlotte away from the wall out into the middle of the circle & the people are cheering. Caitlin sits down right on Charlotte's stomach & she grabs her hair with her left hand to hold her head up off of the cement, & caitlin takes the open palm of her right hand & she crack it "bam," hard right across Charlotte's face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she smacks her, she slaps her backhand across the other side of her face swinging her head back in the other direction. Caitlin starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking your beautiful, blond headed wife's face silly, foehand, backhand, forehand, backhard "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth, she's smacking the shit out of your sife's face again & again until she slaps her back awake. She slaps Charlotte right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing.

Charlotte's eyes blink open & Charlotte is slapped so fuckin silly she doesn't even know where she is any more. At first she see's Caitlin sitting on her stomach, & then she starts to realize thT Caitlin has just knocked the shit out of her & feebly she starts bucking & kicking & crying out, "enough, please stop, enough." Caitlin laughs visciously as sh grabs Charlott'es hair with her right hand too & she screams right in Charlotte's shocked face, "how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough slut. I'll tell you when you had enough & I'm definately far from finished with you yet. You started this Charlotte, you thought you were so fuckin tough." You're dazed wife has tears welling in her eyes & she cry's out, "I'm not so tough." Caitlin laughs & she screams, "that's right whore, you're not tough at all. I beat you up. I knocked the shit out of you & now are you ready to be my slave or do I have to beat the shit out of you all over again."

Tears start rolling from your wife's eyes as desperately she cry's out "alright, you win, you win, you can have my husband, you beat me up you win, just please, please leave me alone." Caitlin is really starting to get off on this. It's turning her on sexually having your really hot, sexy wife scared & ready to become submissive to her right in front of you & all of these people." Caitlin slowly gets up off of Charlotte & Caitlin is still holding Charlott'es hair in her hands as she starts dragging your beautiful wife up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs, & the pain seems to be waking Charlotte up even more & Charlotte is screaming, "aaahhh, aaahhh, my hair, please let me go." Caitlin grabs your wife's bra as she pushes her back a few steps slowly, & then she shoves her back hard & your wife's sexy white bra almost tears off of her body as it stretches forward & then it slowly slides down hanging over your wife stomach as your wife stumbles backward "bang," right into the cement wall again.

Your wife is just standing there in her sexy white lace panties, & she' doesn't look so much bigger than Caitlin as her shoes are off & she's weak & leaning over, hardly able to stand on her rubbery legs. Caitlin laughs & says, "I'm just going to keep on beating the swhit out of you over & over again Charlotte you stupid, pathetic whore slave until you tell evryone that you're my slave & you tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, & now I'm going to use those sexy little tits of yours as punching bags Charlotte." Caitlin raises her fists up like a man & she starts pummeling Charlotte's breasts, right fist "bam," left breast, left fist "bam," right breast, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth, she's using your sife's big, sexy tits as punching bags. Feebly Charlotte is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, "stop, please stop," but Caitlin is enjoying knocking the shit out of your wife & she's really getting off on giving everyone in the crowd a really good show. She just keeps pounding your wife's sexy tits until her tits swell up & turn all black & blue

Charlotte is starting to realize that Caitlin is in complete control of her & she can't do anything to stop this crazy bitch from beating her up. Tears are streaming down your wife's face, mixing with her black eye makeup & desperately she cry's out, "alright, I'm your fuckin slave." Can you just imagine how hard you are watching your tough, taller sexy blond wife get this totally scared & submissive look on her face as she acgree's to become your tough, shorter, big titted S&M Mistress' slave," but Caitlin gets this angry look across her face & her face turns beet red as she balls her right fist up hard & tight & she sends it plowing full force "boom," right into the rounded bowl of Charlott'e stomach. Charlotte has the air punched right out of her stomach & her eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly & she doubles over in pain gasping for air.

Caitlin grabs your wife's hair & she yanks her standing strait up again, & your wife is screaming as Caitlin rips some hair out of Charlotte's already red, burning head. Charlotte reaches up trying to pull Caitlin's hand out of her hair & as she does Caitlin takes her balled up right fist & she pounds it "boom," right into your wife's stomach again, & "ooowwwwffff," this time she really smashes the air out of Charlotte's lungs & Charlotte's knee's just buckle under her & Charlotte falls right over onto her hands & knee's on the ground. Caitlin grabs Charlotte bu her fuckin hair & she yanks her head up to that Charlotte is looking right in her face & Caitlin screams, "I told you to tell evryone that you're mys lave, & to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & you better fuckin call me Mistress when you speak to me of I'll really knock the fuckin shit out of you."

Charlotte is crying like a baby & she starts begging Caitlin to let her go, "please let me go, please I'm begging you let me go, you win, you can have my husband, just please don't hurt me anymore." Caitlin ininfuriated all over again & she lets go of Charlott'e hair with her right hand & she smashes her fist "bang," right into Charlotte's nose. Caitlin is big & she's stong & her punches are very powerful & blood starts rolling from Charlotte's nose. Charlotte is crying even harder & she cry's out, "please, I'm begging you Mistress." Caitlin punches Charlotte "bang," right in her nose again & this time you can really hear the bone of her nose crack & break & blood starts gushing from Charlotte's nose. Charlotte is shaking in fear & she is so scared she starts crying out, "help me, honey please help me, I'm begging you someone please help me," but no one would move an inch to help your bloody crying, pathetic wife, they all just stand there & watch as tough Mistress caitlin is starts to adjust your wife's attitude. Caitlin is going to teach your wife that she better be obedient to her Mistress from now on or she will really crack her bloody.

Caitlin is a crazy, vicious bitch & she really wants to terrorize your wife & make a fuckin fool out of her. Caitlin screams right in Charlotte's bloody, tear filled face, "you're husband isn't going to help you whore, no one is going to help you. everyone is enjoying watching me knock the shit out of you & everyone is really going to enjoy when I humiliate you over & over again. I'm going to dominate you just like I said I would." Then Caitlin grabs Charlotte's hair with her right hand too & she drags her, on her hands & knee's, right across the rough concrete floor like a limp, little floppy doll, & Charlotte is flailing, but she has no strength left & Caitlin is complete control of her as she pulls her right over to a bench & Caitlin grabs Charlotte's panties & she rips them right off of Charlotte's body, & Charlotte falls right over onto her hands & knee's on the ground right in front of Caitlin." Caitlin still has her hands laced tightly through Charlotte's hair & Caitlin sits down on the bench & she pulls your wife, your, hot, sexy beat up wife right across her knee's.  And the crowd has gone silent, its so silent you can hear a pin drop. The only sound that anyone could hear was your wife, tough Charlotte cring "boohoo, boohoo, boo, hoo," like a fuckin baby as your tough, large breasted S&M Mistress laughs & screams, "now you're going to learn to be obedient to your Mistress,"

And she takes the open palm of her right hand & she starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking your wife's tight, sexy hot ass. She's smacking the shit out of your wife's firm ass, & your wife is crying & screaming, "stop, please stop, I'm your slave, please stop it," but Mistress caitlin is really going to teach your eife a fuckin lesson, & she just keeps on "bam, bam, bam," slapping her open palm over & over again, first "bam, bam, bam," her left cheek, & then "bam, bam, bam," her right cheek, & Charlotte's ass first turns red & then black & blue & it starts to swell up & get all puffy. You can see large bloody red welt marks right on Charlotte's ass & Charlotte is crying hysterickly as she starts crying out, "I'm sorry Mistress. I'm so sorry Mistress for starting trouble with you. I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do anything you want me to do. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress."

Caitlin Grabs your wife's hair, & she pulls Charlotte off of her lap onto the ground on her hands & knee's & Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "alright slave, now beg your Mistress to let you lick & kiss & suck her feet with your tongue." The thought of Caitlin smaelly, dirst feet amkes Charlotte wince, but Charlotte is scared & she's totally submissive to Mistress Caitlin now & she cry's out, "please Mistress. Please let me lick & kiss & suck your feet." Caitlin crosses her legs & screams, "now remove my shoe you whore." Charlotte grabs Caitlin's shoe in her hands & gently she removes it from her foot. Caitlin screams, "now the other one" as she crosses her legs in the other direction. Charlotte removes Caitlin's other shoe. Caitlin laughs as she screams, "now remove my stockings slave." Caitlin is laughing, everyone is laughing as they watch your once tough, dominant wife being forced to do whatever Mistress caitlin wants her to do, & everyone knows just how vicious & crazy Mistress Caitlin is & everyone knows she is going to be giving them a really great show.

Your wife looks so pathetic as she is being forced to remove Mistress Caitlin's stockings. Then Caitlin crosses her legs again & screams, "lick my foot bitch." Caitlin has beat each & every last drop of your eife's dignity right out of her & your wife is totally obedient & submissive to Caitlin as she holds Caitlin right foot up right to her swollen, bloody lips & she starts licking Caitlin's foot over & over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. The crowd is really excited as your wife, your tough sexy wife is licking Caitlin's feet, first one, then the other. Caitlin screams "suck my toes slut, suck each toe as if it was you're husbands cock. Charlotte is totally obedient as she's on all fours like a fuckin dog & she starts sucking first one toe, then the next over & over again like they were her husbands cock.

Caitlin pulls her foot away & she gets to her feet & she walks over to a dresser on the other side of the room. She's doing something over by the dresser, but i really can't tell what she is doing, & then all of a sudden she walks back over to Charlotte who is still cring like a baby on her hands & knee's. Now everyone can see the huge, hard erect rubber cock that Mistress Caitlin has strapped onto herself.  And Mistress Caitlin is laughing as she stands right in front of your pathetic wife & holds that big hard erect dildo right in her face screaming, "you see this cock slave. From now on your husbands cock is mine & this is your cock, now tell everyone that this is your cock & that your husbands cock is mine." Charlotte is crying, she can't ebelive this fat cow is doing this to her, but Charlotte is too scared to do anything but what Mistress Caitlin orders her to do, & submissively Charlotte cry's out, "this is my cock Mistress, & my husband's cock is yours Mistress." Caitlin is laughing viciously as she screames "now suck this cock, stick this cock in your mouth like you used to stick your husbands cock in your mouth, & show everyone what a pathetic dildo sucking whore you really are." .     

imagine this, imagine standing there watching as your beautiful, sexy wife looks up submissively at Mistress Caitlin as she reaches out & she grabs the big strap on dildo as if it was her husbands cock & she shoves it right into her open mouth, & she starts fucking your wife's mouth with the cock. She's plunging that big, hard erect rubber penis into your wife's mouth & your wife, charlotte is sucking on that cock passionately, much unlike any time she had ever sucked your cock before. Imagine you're big, hard cock is pulsating as you think how your wife could have been forced to suck your cock like this. you're cock will be aching for your wife to be sucking you off like this, & at how hot it is seeing tough Mistress Caitlin totally in control of your wife, & now Caitlin is teaching her how to worship your cock. Caitlin screams, "use your left hand to squeze his cock & squeezing his balls, & everyone is laughing at how tough your wife thought that she was & how beat up & submissive she is to tough Mistress Caitlin. Caitlin pulls the cock out of Charlotte's mouth & she stands up & she walks right around behind Charlotte & she's drags her up in front of her. She's hodling her up by her fuckin hair,

And Charlotte is knocked silly. Charlotte is just standing there crying like a little girl. Caitlin laughs as she screams, "now beg me to fuck you up your ass with your cock bitch. Beg your beautiful Mistress to shove your very own, hard erect rubber cock right into your ass hole & to fuck you up your ass with it." Charlotte cry's out, "no, please help, somebody please help me." Then all of a sudden Caitlin shoves that big, hard erect cock right into Charlotte's ass hole. Charlotte lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaaahhhhh,"  as Caitlin shoves that big rubber dildo right into her ass hole. Imagibe your wife's shock as she feels that big rubber cock going up her ass, & she starts jumping & twisting & leaping & trying to dance off of that big hard cock, & she;s desperately crying out, "get it out, get it out of me, you're hurting me," but Caitlin really doesn't care, she just wants your wife to be totally obedient & submissive to her. Caitlin is dragging your tough wife around & she';s plunging the dildo in & out of your wife's ass hole over & over again..She's taking your wife out in front of everyone with that big, hard erect rubber cock plunging in & out & In & out of your tough wife's ass hole.

She drags her around untiol she drags her right in front of you & Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "look at her, look at your tough wife now. look at what I'm doing to her." and Caitlin is fucking her up her ass with that cock, she's ramming that big, hard erect cock into her ass hole again & again & Caitlin screams, "now tell everyone that you thought you were so tough, but you're an ass hole, you're not so tough." Imagine you're standing there watching your sexy, beautiful tough wife being fucked up the ass with that hard cock & she has this totally submssive look on her face & she's all bloody & weak & Charlotte is pathetic, but sexy as helll as you realize that you're Mistress ha just ordered to make your wife suck your cock the way she sucked the dildo, & now you're wife has wraped her left hand tightly at the top of your big, hard erect cock & she starts sucking it like she sucked that rubber dick. She was sucking it with fire, with passion, & youre cock is pulsating, & you're shaking in excitment as you're beautiful, hot sexy beat up wife is being forced to suck your cock the way you had never even dreamed about & she's doing it. She's sucking your big, hard pulsating cock as she's getting fucked up her ass by her Mistress.

Caitlin is visious & she's nasty & she pulls that big hard erect cock right out of tough Charlotte's ass hole & she shoves Charlotte forward over onto her hands & knee's. Caitlin walks right around in fronf of your wife & she pulls your wife head up holding her face right in front of the big strap on dildo. She's showing your wife the dildo, the very same large erect rubber cock that she just fucked your wife up the ass with & she she's laughing as she screams, "now suck your cock again slut. Suck this cock clean your stupid, pathetic whore bitch."  Your wife doesn't hesitate, she doesn't even flinch. Totally submssively she reaches out & she grabs the dildo again. She takes that big, hard erect rubber cock right in her hand & she holds it right up to her wet, hot dripping mouth & she sticks it right into her mouth again Z& she starts sucking  that dildo clean. She sucking it passionately over & over again & the crowd is going crazy. She sucks that cock until she sucks it clean.Then Caitlin unstraps the dildo, she takes the dildo right off & she hands it to Charlotte & Caitlin is laughing as she screams, & now you're going to stick that big hard erect rubber cock right into your wet, hot pussy & you're going to fuck yourself with your new cock.

Imagine your Mistress, tough Mistress Caitlin is forcing your wife to fuck herself with this hard rubber cock, right in front of you & all of these people & everyone is extremely turned on & Caitlin is laughing as she looks down & she see's your wife, your beautiful sexy wife's nipples are rock hard & they are beet red, & Charlotte is panting & making these esxy little noises ahh, aahh, aahh," as she's plunging that big, erect rubber cock in & out & in & out over & over & over again into her dripping wet pussy. Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "look at her. Look at how excited your tough wife gets when she's fucking herself with her new cock." Caitlin sits down on the bench screaming "now crawl over here & kiss my tits, kiss a real woman's tits & show everyone how they should be worshipped." Just inagine watching your very own blond wife obediently crawl over to Mistress Caitlin & Caittin pulls her bra off exposing her huge, sexy tits, & Caitlin's nipples are like baby bottles all swollen & erect as Charlotte kisses Caitlin's right nipple & then she kisses Caitlin big swollen hard erect left nipple. Caitlin laughs as she screams, "now beg me to let you suck my big hard erect nipples slave." Cahrlotte seems to be quite excited now. Caitlin's big sexy tits have made her nipples rcok hard & beet red & ready to burst.

Charlotte cry's out, "please let me suck your big hard erect nipple Mistress." Catlin is really getting off on this. Her nipples are ready to explode & she's panting & making thses secy little noises "ooohhh, ooohhh, ooohhh," " Caitlin screams, "suck my tits slave." Charlotte start sucking first one nipple, then the other, & Caitlin's nipples are beat red & ready to explode as Charlotte sucks first one & then the other over & over again, & Charlotte is still fucking herself with the cock. Caitlin pushes your wife back & she stands up with your wife like a dog on her hands & knee's at Mistress Caitlin's feet. Caitlin grabs your wife's hands & she pulls them off of the dildo, & she ties her hands with her bra so that your wife is helpless & can't fuck herself with the cock. Then she ties her feet together so that your wife just can't get away. The crowd has gone silent, they can't wait to see what terroristic act Mistress Caitlin is going to do force your wife to do.

Caitlin grabs you & she lays down & pulls you right on top of her nakes body & she orders you to fuck her, "fuck me right in front of your whore, wife. You thought I was the whore, you had the fuckin nerve to come to my party & call me a whore in front of your husband, & all of my friends. Who's the whore now Charlotte, who's the fuckin whore now." Youre fucking your sexy Mistress right in front of your wife & everyone & suddenly you explode over & over again, shooting large wods of hot cum right into Mistress Caitlin's already soaked pussy. Then Caitlin stands over over Charlotte. She's laughing as she looks down at your bloody, beat up submssive wife as she slowly sits dwn right on Charlotte's bloody face screaming, "Now you're going to lick & suck each & every last drop of your husbands hot cum right out of my pussy. You're going to worship m cxnt & suck it dry just like your husband does, you got it." Charlotte is a slave & submisively she cry's out, "yes Mistress." Caitlin sits down right on your wife's face. She's smothering your sexy, hot wife with her wet hot pussy & she screams, ":now suck it out of me whore. Lick & suck your husbands cum right out of your Mistress' wet, hot cxnt."

Your wife is is so fuckin turned on. Imagine you can see your wife's nipples are all hard & erect & sweat is rolling down her face, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup & now she's really panting & making these sexy noises, "aahh, oohh, aahh, oohh," Caitlin lowers her cxnt right over Charlotte's face,  now she's really smothering your wife & your wife is bucking & her legs are kicking & she's flailing her hands. Caitlin grabs Charlotte's wrists in both of her hands & she attempts to hold her hands still. Caitlin is choking your wife with her dripping wet pussy & your wife is getting weaker & weaker & she stops kicking & she goes limp & her hands are slut flopping around weakly in Caitlin's hands. Caitlin unties Charlotte's hands & she pulls her hands down to the dildo screaming, "now suck me off whore. Lick & suck every last drop of your husbands come right out me you whore." Your wife sticks her tongue deep into Caitlin's wet hot pussy, & Caitlin has a thick. hairy dark patch & everyone can see your wife as she raises her head up & her head is still all wobbly, & her eyes are still swimming around in her head as slowly she sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Mistr4ess Caiktlin's cxnt. She's servicing her Mistress Pussy with her tongue, & you wife, you tough beautiful wife is really excited & she's fuckin herself with that dildo over & over again & licking & sucking Caitlin's drenched pussy. Everyone cums & that's it bro, I ain't got no more.........   

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Classic excellent story, but I think Charlotte would kick Mistress Caitlin's ass.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Tee hee! And another wife bites the dust, or is that licks pussy?  ;D ::) :D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)