News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jade27 fights Denise_Fights to see who is tougher

• 27 Replies

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Jade27 fights Denise_Fights to see who is tougher
« on: February 19, 2010, 03:33:06 PM »
I heard the following exchange take place.

Jade [jade27]: I will win the [Blonde vs Blonde Battle Royal # 1]. I am the toughest and sexiest woman around: blonde, brunette, redhead, or any other colour.
Denise [denise_fights]: Pretty big bragging when there are so many tougher blondes in the contest than you.
Jade: When you have it, it ain’t bragging – it’s the truth.
Denise:  You’re just lucky I’m in it. I would knock you out of the battle right from the start.
Jade: Big talk for a ‘newbie’ who looks like she couldn’t fight her way out of a wet paper bag.
Denise: Yeah? Well you couldn’t do it even if you had a pair of scissors.
Jade: The only scissors I need is my legs around your skinny neck.
Denise: Those weak toothpicks? Give me a break.
Jade: Let’s settle this right here and now. I’ll show you how much tougher I am than you.
Denise: You’re on. Let’s fight until you say “I give up, I can’t take anymore – PLEASE STOP”
Jade: OK, but you’re the one saying it, BITCH! (and she lunges at Denise who grabs her hair in return)

The two fight a hard fight until one of them has to admit she can’t continue and begs the other to stop. But the winner doesn’t release her. She continues to torture and humiliate the loser in front of her friends. When she finally releases her foe an argument ensues. The loser takes exception to her rough treatment after she admitted she had had enough. She also claims about some cheating used to gain victory. The winner says “it was an NHB fight so there can be no cheating. Quit complaining. If you were as tough as you say you are you could take the pain. So shut up or I will shut your face for you.” The loser answers with a fist, slamming her bare knuckles into the other’s cheek. A bare knuckled fisticuff fight takes place until one of them is knocked out. Which one?

Denise says she is 5'5" 115lbs 34C/D more D than C, 23 35, and 24yo. Jade hasn’t given her statistics to my knowledge but she seems to meet Denise criteria of “I love to compete against and challenge women my size.” Jade cattily adds “If she was really tough she would fight women bigger than her.”

Anyway, they look to be well matched physically and in age to me. Take a look for yourself. (Clicking on a picture will take you to the original picture supplied in the profile as I have cropped some of the pictures for a better comparison.):
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

This is a two part fight, the submission part and then the punching part. I will determine the winner by adding the votes for each part. The winner will be the one with the greater sum. The third choice is just for fun and to inspire more trash talking, as if either of these two beauties need any encouragement to trash talk.
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
Re: Jade27 fights Denise_Fights to see who is tougher
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 03:54:06 PM »
OK folks, let's hear your opinions on who will do what to whom. Also which of these two sexy beauties is sexier and more beautiful and why.

Denise and Jade, I am sure neither of you has to be encouraged to tell us what you are going to do the the other. Good luck and good skill to both of you.  :) ;)
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 04:06:44 PM »
sorry denise about pulling your top off , and the knee to you cxnt are you going to get up and keep fighting

Jade, we all thank you for  pulling her top off. Now Denise, could you return the favour?
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 04:11:04 PM »
"AAAAaaaaarrrgghh"....."YOU FUCKING BITCH".....cheating already as your knee drops me to my knees but not before my nails rake down your pathetic breasts, leaving nice red welts as I pull your top off..........can't wait to go at it with you to the finish Jade(I'll like wearing that crown for being the top blonde, cause you shouldn't have beaten any of the other blondes in that poll anyways)

Thanks Denise. Now, now ladies, can't we all just get along?
{alt}

petelv

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 04:51:38 PM »
I voted.

pete

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 09:39:38 PM »
I just voted for denise to win this fight between two beautiful blondes.

Offline Wrestleman

• The excitement is not knowing who will win!?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 09:23:49 AM »
I went for Denise. Sorry Jade, but i think she will be sitting on your face at the end of this! if only she and this was real :)

Offline amazonas

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 07:08:22 PM »
I vote for the queen! :-*
Jade the lady and he will punish it very much who does not obey! :o
 His Denis in will pay homage before it!

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 06:40:29 AM »
Tough enough to decide who was going to win the fight, in this case i figure that it is a long fight with Denise squeaking out a narrow win. But the question that which of these two beauties is the more attractive is just to tough to call, so i had to vote for both of them.

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 03:22:46 PM »
Tough enough to decide who was going to win the fight, in this case i figure that it is a long fight with Denise squeaking out a narrow win. But the question that which of these two beauties is the more attractive is just to tough to call, so i had to vote for both of them.
I agree that it will be a long, hard fight. The winner will squeak out a narrow but exhausted win. I won't say who I think that is. As far as to who is the more attractive I can speak the truth there. I can't decide. I didn't think about solution, to vote for both.

The fighters are going back and forth. So far it looks like Jade is concentrating on Denise's crotch while Denise seems to be going after Jade's breasts. Jade doing more punching and slapping. Denise using her claws more but getting in some solid belly punches. I turn my head as Jade prepares to stomp on Denise's spread crotch, wondering if Jade connects or if Denise can thwart her efforts. Not a pretty sight to be seen done to any woman's crotch but these fighters are vicious.

{alt}
Is Denise taunting Jade, inviting her to take a swing at her tits?
Or is Denise trying to protect her assets from a blow by Jade?
Could Jade be thinking about a kick between Denise's spread legs?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 07:41:03 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 12:12:26 AM »
Denise that pic of you a few posts above is so freaking hot! Wow! you will win this fight.

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 03:46:52 PM »
The fighting is going hot and heavy and seems to be getting nastier. First Jade attacks  Denise. She smashes nose, rips her breast apart with her teeth, and claws her cxnt and ass. This makes  even the docile (hee hee) Denise angry. Denise is a real scraper so I am sure she isn’t going to give up. Denise counters by trying to slap Jade deaf, knock her teeth out, and blinding her. Is this fight getting a little nasty? YOU BET IT IS!.

Jade gets Denise on her back and bent over, holding her their by her legs.
{alt}
Jade: I thought you said you could fight, WHORE!.
Denise: A lot better than you can, cxnt!
Jade: You look pretty ridiculous right now.
Denise: Just wait until I escape, then you’ll be the ridiculous looking one. Which you already are, I might add.
Jade: Got you legs spread and your cxnt wide open like you do for all the guys and gals from what I have heard.
Denise: You’re just jealous of my sexy pussy but a bitch like you will never know what it is like.
Jade: Seems to me like I already have. (Jade gives Denise a karate chop between her legs to her already mauled pussy.)
Denise: OWW! FUCKING BITCH! YOU”LL PAY FOR THAT.
Jade: Your usual fee of 50 cents?
Denise: More like a knuckle sandwich.
Jade: Hey guys, she has fat toes. Shall I bite them off.
Denise: Let me go, slut, or you’ll see what my sexy toes can do to you.

Jade sinks her teeth into Denise’s foot. As she does Denise clamps her other foot around Jade’s neck. She pulls forward and Jade tumbles over her. She keeps rolling and ends up on her belly. Denise is quick to climb on her back and straddle her. Pivoting on her sexy ass, she grabs on of Jade’s ankles and her hair trying to bend her like a bow.
{alt}
Denise: Now who is in a ridiculous position?
Jade: Get you fat ass off me. Gawd you’re heavy. No way you weight only 115 pounds.
Denise: I’m all muscle which is why I feel so heavy. Not fat like you, you fat, weakling cow.
Jade: You can’t keep me down. (Jade wiggles and tries to bridge and roll Dense off but Denise continues to ride her.
Denise: Go ahead and struggle. I love the feeling of bitches struggling under my powerful body.
Jade: You mean more like between you legs, don’t you!
Denise: No, not with ugly cxnts like you.
Jade: Get off bitch, you’re squashing my breasts on the rough carpet.
Denise: What breasts? Those little titties? Give me a break. Turn about is fair play. (Denise bends down and bites Jade’s toes while pulling her head back my the hair.
Jade: OWWW! FUCKING WHORE! LET GO!
Denise: Make me if you cant.

Now my guess is that Jade will find a way to make Denise let go. What do you think?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 02:20:28 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 10:17:42 PM »
I love the pussy attacks going on here in this fight.

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 03:01:14 PM »
Can't belive Denise is still winning the poll... You're getting a nice beating dear

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 03:13:09 PM »
Yup I'm so scared! I think I'll log out  lol