News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jinxtit or Denise_Fights, who is tougher?

• 47 Replies

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Jinxtit or Denise_Fights, who is tougher?
« on: February 26, 2010, 01:24:10 AM »
This fight was supposed to start this Sunday. But these two women are so anxious to go at it again that I have posted it ahead of time. Denise and JinxTit have already met online and it was one of the fiercest, nastiest, yet sexiest fights I have seen. One fight didn’t settle it and to say then want a rematch ASAP is an understatement. The fight went back and forth until JinxTit got Denise face down in the water while she held her head down with her lovely, big ass. (Didn’t know if I should say who won their cyber fight but it is public knowledge on Denise’s and JinxTit’s profile pages.) The fight could have gone either way and Denise wants a rematch to get revenge. JinxTit is eager to give Denise another thrashing. Both want more of the other.

Denise: Come on, cxnt, let’s fight again RIGHT NOW!
JinxTit: But I just whipped you good. You’re such a loser.
Denise: You were just lucky I landed face down in the water when we were rolling. Luck of the draw. I had to give or drown once your huge ass covered my head.
JinxTit: Making excuses already, are we, little girl? You got beat fair and square by the better woman. No luck about it.
Denise: Come on, then, if you think you are so tough. This time I won’t let your fat ass get on my head.
JinxTit: You won’t be able to stop me. Only this time you will be face up and I will force your big nose up my crack.
Denise: How ya gonna do that when your mouth and nose shoved up my pussy while I play drums on your boobs..
JinxTit: We shall see. Cone one, loser, if you want to get humiliated again so soon. LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!. I won you.
Denise: BITCH! cxnt! SKANK! You are going to be my slave.

Both women are proud of their breasts and each claims hers are bigger and better. Maybe they hate each other so much because both are new and want to establish themselves as premier fighters. Turns out JinxTit has been around almost a year longer but is still a ‘Newbie’ whilst Denise has such a big mouth (but we love it so don’t stop!) she is already a ‘Junior Member’ in less than a month. I think Jinx wants to shut Denise’s mouth once in for all. Could also be that one is brunette and one is blonde. At least that adds fuel to the fire.

First both ‘ladies’ show off their breasts they are so proud of. Click on their name to go to their profile.
5’4” 110 pounds or little less
5’5” 115 pounds
huge-small-womanly
34D-23-35
{alt}{alt}
JinxTit: You call those tits? Mine are bigger, shapelier, firmer, sexier and real compared to your saline bags.
Denise: I think people can easily see mine are better than your udders. Yours are fine if you like cows. And mine are real I’ll have you know, not fake like yours.
JinxTit: You’ll feel how real mine are when you cover your ugly face and smother you. Fake tits, fake blonde hair. You’re just a phony who even lies about how well she can fight.
Denise: You got it wrong, cxnt! My luscious tits will squash yours and then smother you unconscious. Talk about ugly! I am worried about your buck teeth biting into them. My hair is real and you will find out how well I can fight when it is too late.
JinxTit: Whore! Your black roots are showing. Shows how much of a liar you are. Chrissssssssy told me how much you lie.
Denise: This is between you and me. Don’t’ bring up that lying bitch. Or is she here to help you out. Only way you can win.
JinxTit: I don’t need any help to pull out your hair by  it’s black roots. Is your cxnt hair black also?
Denise: You will find out it’s color when I sit on your face. But not before I knock your buck teeth out and make you look better, it that is at all possible, slut..

Looks like JinxTit has a little snack for energy before the fight starts.
{alt}{alt}
Denise: I’m gonna shove that fucking ice cream down your fucking throat!
JinxTit: My my, such bad language. Wouldn’t expect anything else from a gutter loving whore like you. I’m gonna squash this ice cream all over your slutty face so I don’t have to look at it.
Denise: Go ahead and try if you think you are big enough!
JinxTit: Oh I’m big enough all right!
Denise: I’ bigger than you are, short legs. Got at least five pounds on you and it is all muscle.
JinxTit: Not really. You got at least 8 pounds (2 quarts) of saline solution in your boobs which makes us about the same weight. Actually you’re skinny. Just look at your ribs sticking out.
Denise: Skinny! HAH! What a laugh. I have a real woman’s body without the extra ugly fat you’re carrying around. Can’t wait to land a fist in your soft belly.
JinxTit: Your overstuffed boobs and fragile ribcage won’t take much punishment. That is where my fists will go first. Or maybe to your glass jaw.

JinxTit thrusts out her chest and stands hands on hips staring at Denise. Denise covers her tits and shakes them to emphasize how much better they are than JinxTit’s. She laughs at JinxTit’s pose.
{alt}{alt}
JinxTit: You better cover those fucking water bags up, honey, while you got the chance.
Denise: You look silly trying to thrust your miserly little chest out. Go ahead, spread your legs, sweetie, so I can kick you where you make your money.
JinxTit: Looks like your legs are spread more than mine. Must be a permanent spread that has been all over town.
Denise: My pussy is tight unlike your loose lips. Bet I can get my whole hand up your business end. I am going to find out before this is over.
JinxTit: Gawd you’re stupid. Another blonde bimbo. Wearing pearls in your belly button for a fight. I’m gonna drive them deep into your weak belly.
Denise: Go ahead and try. You will find out how hard and firm my stomach and abs are. Not like your soft gut. Gonna enjoy watching your flab squish and jiggle under my fists.
JinxTit: You fucking bleached blonde hair is going to litter the floor. Brought a wig for you to wear afterward.
Denise: I am going to rip out all your stringy, dull black hair before I’m done. Brought a paper bag to put over your head.
JinxTit: WHORE!
Denise: SLUT!
JinxTit: BITHC!
Denise: cxnt!
JinxTit: PHONY!
Denise: SKANK!
JinxTit: WEAKLINGG!!
Denise: PUSHOVER!
JinxTit: CHICKEN! After a little pain you ran away from me just like you did from Chrissssssssy.
Denise: COWARD! You’re the one who ducked finishing our fight.
JinxTit: Well I’m here now so let’s settle this you filthy, lying bitch.
Denise: Gladly! A fight to the finish and you will be the one who is finished, you dirty, lying cxnt.

This is going to be one helluva fight! Not for the squeamish or faint  of heart. An NHB fight except for no broken bones or intentional permanent injury allowed.

By the way, this fight takes place on a private beach so the revenge or total domination can occur. Does Denise get her revenge or does JinxTit teach Denise another lesson?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 01:39:05 AM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Re: Jinxtit or Denise_Fights, who is tougher?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 01:56:54 AM »
now all of you know me and Denise hate one another. We got into a verbal yelling match just now in the chat room. We both had to leave and plus if guys want to see us fight well you have to pay. Now for this one. I know Denise is ruthless and I did read where she lost the cyber fight, but I think she will get her revenge against Jinkit. I hate to vote for the skank but i am. I know when I lose i learn something from the fight. I think denise will be focused and Jinkit will be a bit over confident. I think Denise wins and the final 2 out of 3 fight must occur. then both fighters will be seeking revenge.

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 02:10:40 AM »
now all of you know me and Denise hate one another. We got into a verbal yelling match just now in the chat room. We both had to leave and plus if guys want to see us fight well you have to pay. Now for this one. I know Denise is ruthless and I did read where she lost the cyber fight, but I think she will get her revenge against Jinkit. I hate to vote for the skank but i am. I know when I lose i learn something from the fight. I think denise will be focused and Jinkit will be a bit over confident. I think Denise wins and the final 2 out of 3 fight must occur. then both fighters will be seeking revenge.

Brace yourselves boys and girls but I completely agree with Chrissssssssy.  I couldn't have stated it better myself.  Well done Chrissssssssy.

My vote's for Denise.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 05:54:33 PM »
I just voted for denise in this one. She will win this.

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 07:03:59 PM »
Have to go with denise_fights on this one. If first fight was close and could have gone either way then denise will be hungrier for the win  than jinxtit. What a super fight a rematch would be if that happened. both women have two big targets for attack.  ;)
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 12:32:31 PM »

Just woke up with a terrible headache after fridays night but even that won't stop me from making you cry, Denise. As always you're repeting yourself and saying same thing all the time, dumb ass! I say: BRING IT. This time I'm gonna be even more focused, slut and I really know your weak and strong points now and will be more than happy to use this knowledge to put you in a real pain. And yes, last time you gave my boobies a hard time but it wasn't enough to break me! And you won't break me this time, bitch but I already have dozens ideas about how to humiliate you after this fight. Maybe you are winning by few points now but today I showed up here and gonna work over your skinny body with my sharp, red, specially manicured for this occasion nails!
Oh, one more thing. Don't tell everybody that you landed face down in the water, because it was ME who put you there with my OWN HANDS and my ass was keeping you down. So it wasn't about luck it was just about you CAN'T FIGHT. You may be fit but you're such an IDIOT that you even can't use it, BITCH. This time I will finish you off on a sand for a change.

Thanks for all your votes and support! Denise, even with your supergirl stuff I still can beat you up, lol.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 08:16:54 PM »
This one ends grudgingly in a draw. A good fight none the less.

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2010, 11:57:11 PM »
As far as I'm concerned we can fight in main chat room, and or save the fight and post it for all to read, I will be happy to let everybody comment about my vicious victory over your beaten ass BITCH, so I will step up and bring it and when we see each other again, we can settle this and I will show you and all over your fans how badly I'm going to beat you............you know how to reach me BITCH, and you know when I'm on.....I will be back on again Monday morning and we can fight all day until I beat your ass in the main chat room or whereever you want BITCH.......I'm at the point right now that I so wish this was IRL so I could really hurt you, but cyber will do for no.......get your medic's ready in cyber world Jinx, cause you are going to need them cxnt

LOL

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 01:38:33 AM »
denise you will humiliate her!

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 04:11:47 PM »
Well well well, brainless skank. I see you uploaded some new pics of you to get more voices from guys here. You're a real whore, wow! I don't care about your pics and all those guys to whom you're selling your smelly cxnt, I'm gonna beat you anyway and drag you by your fake blonde hair all over the place. I don't have time for you tomorrow and I'm busy until next weekend, later I'm gonna make you cry skinny Big Nose slut and prepare yourself for a final humiliation.

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 04:23:07 PM »
You're a big mouth denise, same you were talking before our last fight and guess you still remember i fingerfucked your holes. When I'll finish with you I'm gonna leave your weakened body here and let all the guys who voted for you and me to fuck you sooooo hard you'll remember it for all your life.

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »
LOL watching your sored body being abused by 30 guys, that will be FUNNY. And babe, just look at me, im way more sexy than ypu and I could put more pics of me in my gallery but what for? Even your 20 pics are not enough to get an serious advantage over me, youre pathetic.

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2010, 04:51:10 PM »
Kiss my ass slut. Have to go, can't stand your smell here... is it your new weapon??? lol

{alt}

Get ready for smelling this round butt for hours, whore.

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2010, 06:37:09 PM »
OH MY GAWD! SUCH FANTASTIC ASSES! I can see where some well placed kicks could land. Also where some nice spanking could be done by the winner to the loser.

OK, people, let's hear some opinions about those asses and who will do what to which one.

Keep up the trash talking. We all love it!
{alt}

NaughtyNadine

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2010, 11:31:07 PM »
Who has the hottest ass?.. Ehm.. Oh.. Uh.. Ah.. Hrm..

Me.

:D

Good to see tramp fights haven't gone out of fashion.