News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Karen80 ... blondes seem to rule here. This lady willing to take on a fight.

• 28 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Okay;

So this is made known. YEAHHH Karen and Heather have their own issues.
I am not getting in between that. Heather lady you know, I respect you loads. So please no offense with this.

Any of the other ladies here, willing to fight Karen. Step up, and be noticed.
Karen and Heather will be taking care of their own personal issues, outside of this.

This will go for a week. The lady that posts willing to fight. That gets the most comments or seems favored the most.
Will be in the fight with Karen.

The poll thread, will run till next saturday, when I will go through thread, and announce the winner.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I am surprised none of the ladies jumping at this one.

Am sure some have to be jealous of this full figured blonde.

Dan all I can say, is what I see. Each lady seems to enjoy scratching and hissing at the other, in the threads.
Have heard from either lady, that something to be decided there. YET NOT my call to discuss or air any of the things shared outside of forum.

So if and when the ladies ready, to give more. I am not at liberty to say more.
The ladies will have things out. If they wish, I am willing to be bystander. Yet for THIS thread, we are looking for any other lady willing to tangle with Karen.
Storm

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
well I have been out of town a few days. I am willing to do a poll fight. with Karen

Offline alissacutie

sign me up!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Chrissssssssy  !!!

Welcome back, and You are definately welcome .. nice finally making your aquaintance...

Alissa welcome as well ... With you 2 ladies, this is definately off to a good start !!

Storm

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Thanks Storm. I did not know you even knew who I was

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Chrissssssssy;
Let's just say, have seen a post here or there from you.

You make an impression lady ...  LOL Ummm a good one that is K??

So yeahhhh very happy to have you as part of this.

Storm

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
well some love me many dont lol but I think I offer some entertainment for the group

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ok .. Hmmm how to put this ...

Willing to give you benefit of the doubt, and will take you as you are.
Least till I get to know you a little.

I hate people that see what others say or post about someone. Then base their own opinion on that, and not the person themselves.

By the way ... if you have any questions about this. Feel free to PM me about them K??

You can see have had others running. So you can maybe see what is going on from them.

For now entertain away lady !!!  8)
Storm

Chuck Smith

Is Stormbolt7 the new Tom73?  Tons of meaningless polls in several forums clogging up the bandwith.  Thanks.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Chuck are you the whiny pissy hater,  jealous and just moaning to ruin everyone elses fun??

Get a life jerk, and you don't like it .. don't look .

Got nothing positive to add, go play with yourself someplace else...

Oh and have a nice day ....  moron.

Storm
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 04:05:14 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline alissacutie

haha karen u're very funny, although i can already kick ur ass by myself, my ans chirssssy and share the fun by destorying u in a handcaped match

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
I would LOVE to see Karen and Alissa go at it.  Two beauties fighting in minimal -- or zero -- clothing.  That would be Heaven!

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
I would like to see Chrissssyyyy kick Karens ass. She would do it to.

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Thanks Ed. Well all I can say is this. I will show up and fight hard Karen. YOu might be surprised at what I can do. I will fight and let the people decide. I will not campaign for votes, I will just show up ready to go and I hope you will too. Now Chuck Smith if you are NO PROBLEM stay away from this poll!!!!