News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Normal reaction?

• 10 Replies

Offline RissaDoll

Normal reaction?
« on: August 23, 2021, 05:40:05 AM »
So I have a question. I saw my boyfriend in a fight against a girl recently and ever since then I've been feeling way less attracted to him but have found myself thinking about the girl he fought a whole lot. I've always been bi, so this isn't the first time I've been crushing on a girl, but it's the first time in a long time I've been crushing this hard. Is my reaction normal?

D69

Re: Normal reaction?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 04:50:05 PM »
Yes it is.

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 06:17:45 PM »
I think my girlfriend would disown me if she saw me fighting a girl, so I can understand why you are way less attracted to him afterwards.

Offline RissaDoll

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 12:42:26 AM »
I think my girlfriend would disown me if she saw me fighting a girl, so I can understand why you are way less attracted to him afterwards.

I get that, but that's not really my issue honestly. I've always been of the mind that if a girl wants to fight a man then the man should fight her like he would another man. I don't believe in the whole "a man should never hit a woman" thing. So that doesn't bother me at all.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 12:59:25 AM »
Women who act all tough and come at a man can't cry when they get smacked!I've seen many a women attack a man and when he defends himself she starts the "He hit me " stuff.wtf did you think would happen stupid.Lol

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 03:24:03 PM »

I get that, but that's not really my issue honestly. I've always been of the mind that if a girl wants to fight a man then the man should fight her like he would another man. I don't believe in the whole "a man should never hit a woman" thing. So that doesn't bother me at all.

No offence but that sounds like a male fantasy perspective, the reality of what you're describing isn't really a fight it's basically just a serious assault against a woman, and that's not cool. The strength and power differential between men and women isn't anywhere close, almost every womens Olympic world record besides marathon has been beaten by a 14 or 15 year old school boy.

For what it's worth I also don't think it's right for a woman to hit a man, but as a man if you have to use your fists in that situation then it's pretty shameful.

Offline RissaDoll

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 04:05:04 PM »

No offence but that sounds like a male fantasy perspective, the reality of what you're describing isn't really a fight it's basically just a serious assault against a woman, and that's not cool. The strength and power differential between men and women isn't anywhere close, almost every womens Olympic world record besides marathon has been beaten by a 14 or 15 year old school boy.

For what it's worth I also don't think it's right for a woman to hit a man, but as a man if you have to use your fists in that situation then it's pretty shameful.

I understand that perspective too. In this case though, it wasn't a serious assault against a woman because she won.

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 04:19:12 PM »

I understand that perspective too. In this case though, it wasn't a serious assault against a woman because she won.

If your boyfriend got beaten up by a woman in a fight he was trying to win, then it's no wonder you are way less attracted to him as that's pretty embarrassing.

Offline RissaDoll

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2021, 04:28:52 PM »

If your boyfriend got beaten up by a woman in a fight he was trying to win, then it's no wonder you are way less attracted to him as that's pretty embarrassing.

It is isn't it? God, I couldn't believe my eyes. I mean, the girl he fought is quite muscular and fit, but still, I thought he was gonna have her for sure when they agreed to step outside.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 04:30:19 PM by RissaDoll »

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 05:04:24 PM »

It is isn't it? God, I couldn't believe my eyes. I mean, the girl he fought is quite muscular and fit, but still, I thought he was gonna have her for sure when they agreed to step outside.

Yeah that’s definitely embarrassing, stepping outside to fight a girl is embarrassing enough but to then lose is pretty much game over. I think you need to find a better man or date the girl that beat him.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2021, 09:16:02 AM »
I'm not a fan of real fights, so I don't like a man fighting a woman.