News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

overseas fight

• 2 Replies

Offline bvvv

overseas fight
« on: January 29, 2010, 02:29:52 AM »
Marie had just graduated from nursing school, and took a vacation to Ireland.  Marie had just turned 22, and had been engaged for 4 months.  While there she met a guy named Kevin, who fell madly in love with her.  Kevin was 28.

One night Marie was in a local pub with Kevin and a few other friends.  Marie didn't know it at the time, but Kevin's on again, off again girl friend Eileen was also there.  A lot of alcohol had been consumed, and right before Marie was leaving she went to the bathroom.  Marie had on a skirt and blouse, and as she turned from washing her hands she was confronted by Eileen. 

Eileen:  Hey Yank, stay away from my man.

Marie:   I don't know who your man is,but don't bother me

Eileen:  You damn well know who he is, you've been flirting with him since you got here

Marie:  If it's Kevin you mean, I doubt he's your man, and what I do is none of your

business

Eileen:  Kevin is my business, and stay away from him or else you'll regret it

Marie:   Yea, right

with that Marie started to walk away, and while doing so Eileen smacked Marie across the face twice, causing marie to fall backwards against the sink.  Eileen than quickly straddled Marie, and held her down by the arms.  Marie struggled to get back up, but the effects of the alcohol, the surprise attack, the force of the 2 stinging slaps, and the fact that Eileen outweighed her by almost 20 lbs prevented it. Eileen was 27, 5 years older than Marie.

marie's cousin Collette, and Eileen's friend Kathy had heard the commotion, and pulled Eileen off Marie, and got between the girls:

Marie:  you bitch, this isn't finished

Eileen:  oh, you want me to fuck you up more?

Marie:  we'll see who's fucked up more

Eileen:  I'll give you more of the same

Marie:  let me go

Eileen:  let her go and I'll destroy her right now

Collette:  you 2 want to fight, do it someplave other than here

Kathy:  yea, why don't you fight tomorrow

Marie:  i'll fight this bitch anywhere

Eileen:  no problem with me, i don't care where i kick her ass

Collette:  ok, how about the field near Kelly's?

Kathy:     at 11:00

Marie:  fine by me

Eileen:  i'll see you there, you Yankee cxnt

The next day came, and Collette spoke to Marie and said, she's a real tough bitch, everyone's afraid of her, maybe you should back off.  Marie said:  I don't back down from anybody.  I might get beat, but she'll know she was in a fight.  Collette said, it's up to you.  Marie added, she surprised me last night, she won't today.

Eileen had dark red hair, was 5'6", 148 lbs, 38b-27-35.  Marie had black hair, 5'5", 128 lbs, 36c-25-35.  The day of the fight was typical Irish weather, overcast and cool.  The field was somewhat dry, with muddy patches.  Marie had jeans and a button denim shirt, with boots on.  Eileen also had jeans and boots on, and a pullover for a shirt.  Both girls had their long hair pulled back in pony-tails.

Collette and Kathy were there, just to keep the fight even.  Eileen was there first, and Marie got there 15 minutes later.  As soon as Marie went into the field the two engaged in a verbal battle:

Eileen:  I thought you were going to chicken out

Marie:  Never, it's time somebody taught you a lesson

Eileen: it won't be by you, bitch

Marie:  We'll see

Eileen;  Damn right we'll see

Marie: This time it will be a fair fight

eileen:   after I'm thru with you you'll get ur ass back to America

Marie:  Kevin doesn't want you now, he'll want you even less after you lose.

With that Eileen rushed at Marie, who easily side stepped the other girl.  This just enraged eileen even more as she almost fell into the dirt.  Marie laughed, and said:

wow, you just looked like a cow

Eileen responded:   fuck you

With that Eileen charged at Marie, and grabbed her around the waist.  The two girls fell to the ground, Eileen's arms still wrapped around Marie, who got Eileen in a headlock.  Both girls struggled to get the better position, with Eileen seeming to get the better in the exchange.  After 2 minutes of this, Marie was having trouble breathing, so she dropped her arms to try and pry Eileen's arms away from her.  Eileen was now on her knees over Marie, who, unable to get free, took her knee and rammed in between Eileen's legs.  Eileen fell to the side, and marie scampered to her feet, while Eileen did the same.  This time it was Eileen who did the taunting, saying:

I guess you're tougher at talking than fighting.  Marie was taking deep breaths, while Eileen was still fresh.  Both girls glared at the other.  Eileen went to charge at Marie, who crouched down and stepped to the side, but Eileen was only faking, and stopped suddenly and unleashed 2 solid slaps to Marie's face, who than put up her hands to stop the onslaught.  Eileen grabbed marie's hair and jerked, causing Marie to fall down.  eileen proceeded to drag Marie across the field by the hair.  Marie's jeans were now muddy, and Marie dug her heels in to stop from being dragged.  Eileen continued to pull Marie's hair, this time harder than before, but wasn't getting Marie far.  Marie's hair was hurting her, she let out a couple of shrieks,Eileen went to tug with all of her might, and at the same instance Marie stopped resisting, so both girls fell to the ground.  Eileen got up quickly, and before Marie could stand up, Eileen went to jump on her.  Marie rolled out of the way, and Eileen fell face first into the ground.  Marie stood up and tried to regain some strength.

eileen got up slowly, and said to marie:  Now I'm going to kill you, you bitch.  Both girls were full of mud, and both sets of erect nipples were visible.  Marie replied:

Before I'm thru with you you'll  be covered with mud, just like the pig you are.

Eileen:  shut the fuck up and fight

Marie:  you're the one with the big mouth talking.

The two girls circled each other, both girls slower than before.  Each girl was taking deep breaths to try and catch their breaths.  Eileen went to slap marie, who backed away easily.  Marie than put up her fists, and said to Eileen:

you wanted a brawl, you've got one

Eileen said:  It's finally over for you.

Eileen rushed at Marie, who stood her ground and unleashed a right fist, connecting on the bigger girls chin.  Eileen was stunned, but her momentum carried her into Marie, and both of them fell to the ground.  Eileen fell on top, but Marie quickly rolled away and turned to look at Eileen, who was on all fours.  Marie got up and charged at Eileen, jumping on her back and pushing Eileen's face into the ground.  Marie grabbed Eileen around the neck, and got her into a headlock.  Elileen struggled to get up, and was bucking wildly.  Eileen than grabbed Marie's legs and pulled them out from under Marie, who than fell into the mud.  Both girls were now on all fours, soaked, hair all messed up.  Each girl just glared at the other.  Marie stood up, while Eileen lurched at her.  Marie easily side-stepped her, and kicked her in the ass but Marie slipped after she kicked Eileen, and fell on the ground.  Both girls got up very slowly, each taking deep breaths, neither one that overly anxious to resume fighting.

Marie:  had enough?

Eileen:  not from you

Marie:   (with a little laugh) after i finish kicking your ass you'll be the loser all around

Eileen:  you're good at talking, i can't wait to see you crying

Without a word Marie put her fists up and approached Eileen, who, not used to fist fighting, tentatively put her hands up and stood her ground.  Marie feinted with her left, and when Eileen put up her hands to protect her face, Marie put all her power behind a punch with her right hand that landed dead on in the belly, causing Eileen to double over.  Marie took her knee and brought it up to eileen's chin, and threw 2 punches that landed on eileen's face.  eileen just fell to the mud, clutching her belly and crying, while she bled from her lips.  Marie advanced and was about to continue the onslaught, but the 2 other girls stopped her, saying the fight was over.  Marie stood over the beaten girl,

Marie:  you didn't turn out so tough

Eileen:  leave me alone

Marie:  admit who's better

Eileen:  [sniffling]

Marie:  i didn't hear you

Eileen:  {still silent]

Marie:  well, you may not admit it, but it's obvious who's better

Marie stood over her foe for a minute, and walked away. 

The day after, Marie was a little sore, but nobody could tell she had been in a fight.  Eileen had a slight black eye, and puffed lips.  two days after the fight, both girls were walking down the street, and when Eileen saw marie she crossed over to avoid her.

petelv

Re: overseas fight
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 02:43:09 PM »
This was a great story.  Thank you for posting it.

pete

Offline wrstx2

• Love women over 40 who fight
Re: overseas fight
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 05:59:44 PM »
great story. good long fight. I would have loved to see the 'seconds' get into it as well, maybe taughting each other at the end of the fight, with the weary original combantants cheering them on.

Love mature women (40+) in intense action, even matched, grudge between them. My pics tend to show what I like. No extreme violence, death or humiliation - that's just not me.