News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MOM vs. THE BABYSITTER: War of Ages

• 2 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
« on: May 04, 2010, 11:49:35 AM »
                                                       By: Supporturgoddess

Greg never adjusted to his new stepmother, Kimberly. She resented his rebelliousness and clamped down, hard, in an effort to control him. In time she grew weary of the effort and enlisted help. Although Greg was certainly old enough to take care of himself, Kimberly hired a babysitter to look after him. Greg opened the door and saw a 5’5”, blue-eyed blond goddess staring back at him. It took him about three seconds to develop a crush on her. Kimberly had hoped hiring a babysitter would irritate her strong-willed stepson, but her plan backfired. Greg and his babysitter became friends. Greg opened up to the girl, explaining that Kimberly was his stepmother and admitting how much he wished his father had never split from his birth mom.
       “I can relate,” the young babysitter said. “Social services took me away from my mom when I was just a little girl. They won’t let me see her until I’m an adult.”
       The pair bonded. Greg told her that his birth parents hadn’t simply grown apart.
       “A few years ago,” Greg explained, “I dated a girl named Ellen. She was a bit…strange. We were very young, so either my parents or her mom had to come along on our dates to chaperon. Sometimes all three parents came along. Ellen knew things weren’t working out between us. She knew I planned to break up with her, but she wanted us to remain close. She noticed how obviously attracted my dad was to her mom. She somehow got it into her head that my dad would be a perfect match for her recently-divorced mom!”
       “She wanted her boyfriend to become her brother?”
       Greg shrugged. “Like I said, Ellen was odd. Anyway, Ellen’s mom started to flirt with my dad! She also pushed my mom around a little, testing her. My mom’s a very timid woman. She backed down every time.
       “We reached the boiling point when Ellen set up a date at the beach. My family was supposed to drive out and pick up Ellen and her mom on our way there. Ellen’s mom, Kimberly, met us at the door, already wearing only a small, yellow bikini! My dad couldn’t take his eyes off her. I can’t deny Kimberly’s body is far better than Moms, so I guess I can’t blame Dad for staring. When we reached the beach, Kimberly flirted with my dad, right in front of my mom! Neither of my parents drink, but Kimberly talked my dad into joining her in a few beers, completely shutting out my mom. I saw Kimberly give my mom a vicious glance. Then she had my dad rub lotion on her body, while my mom just sat by and watched!
       “Eventually, my dad went off to grill some burgers. Kimberly faced off with my mom. They didn’t think I could hear their whispered conversation, but I could.
       Kimberly told my mom, “You’ve already lost him.”
       My mom shot back, “I hope you don’t think you’re getting to me.”
       After we ate, we sat and watched the sunset. My mom was shaken when Dad chose to sit up on the hood of our car with Kimberly, leaving Mom sitting below them, leaning against the front bumper. Mom shook with rage, as Kimberly not only flirted with my dad, but also used Mom as a footstool in the process!
        Finally, Kimberly laughed and said, “Hey Margie, does THIS get to you?” She rolled over on top my dad and kissed him!
       Mom couldn’t take any more. She pulled Kimberly off the car. The two women circled in the sand. My dad grinned ear-to-ear, but I was worried.
       Greg sighed. “The whole fight lasted maybe two minutes. Mom was only on top once or twice. Ellen’s mom dominated mine. She twisted her like a pretzel and rubbed her face in the sand. She made Mom yell, then sob, and finally beg. The fight ended with Ellen’s mom sitting on my mom’s face, smothering her. After Mom surrendered, she ran off. She spent the rest of the evening about twenty yards down the beach, watching helplessly as another woman took her husband from her. Mom’s night grew even worse. With my dad too drunk to drive, Mom had to act as chauffer. I sat up front with Mom and Ellen, while the two drunken ‘lovebirds’ sat in the back. I saw my mom looking in the mirror, watching Dad’s hands explore another woman’s body. Anyway, we dropped Ellen and her mom off at their house and headed home. Mom ordered me upstairs and left my dad sleeping in the back seat. She packed her bags. By the time Dad woke, Mom was gone for good.”
       Laurie looked around. “Where’s your…sister?”
       “That’s the sickest part,” Greg explained. “Six months after my parents split up, Ellen had a huge fight with her mom. Ellen ran off to live with HER father, leaving her obnoxious mother, Kimberly, here to torment me!”
       Laurie felt sorry for Greg, but she didn’t want to get involved. She only worked for the family briefly. Laurie’s sweet personality made her avoid confrontations. That changed drastically a short time later. When Laurie grew up and searched for her long-lost mom, she learned her mother had been humiliated in a catfight with an evil woman, an event that indirectly lead to her mother’s death.  Laurie took a picture of her mother’s grave and swore revenge on any woman she encountered who bullied or attacked a weaker woman.

Years passed. Greg’s father bought a beach house by the lake. Kimberly reconciled with her daughter, Ellen. Greg went away to college. At the end of his first year, he announced he would return to spend the summer with his father. He also planned to bring his new girlfriend along. Greg’s step mom, Kimberly, and his ex-girlfriend-turned-half-sister, Ellen, would be there, too. Greg’s dad made Kimberly and Ellen promise to be especially nice to Greg’s new girlfriend. Both women were shocked to discover Greg’s girlfriend was his old babysitter, Laurie.
       Everyone went to change into swimsuits, so they could spend the day on the beach. Kimberly wore a dark blue two piece suit. Ellen wore a red-and-white striped one-piece. Laurie bounced downstairs wearing a tiny, pink bikini top and a pink thong. Ellen hated to see her ex-boyfriend with a much, much more beautiful girl. Kimberly seethed, watching as her husband fawned over his son’s gorgeous girlfriend. Mother and daughter were suspicious. They saw the knowing glances and mischievous smiles Laurie and Greg exchanged. Their doubts were well-founded. Laurie and Greg were not lovers. Laurie had sought Greg out to help him settle and old score! Years earlier, Greg’s mother had watched helplessly as Kimberly made a fool of her in front of her man. Laurie intended to give husband-stealing Kimberly a taste of her own medicine! Well aware that Greg’s dad couldn’t keep his eyes off her, Laurie shamelessly flirted with him, right before Kimberly’s eyes.
       Unable to watch another moment, Kimberly announced, “I’m moving into the shade.”
       Kimberly sat back against the car on the shaded side, legs wide apart. Instantly Laurie spread out her colorful beach towel directly in front of Kimberly and belly flopped down onto it, locking her ankles and rocking her bare feet back and forth so her soles came within inches of Kimberly’s face! Greg and his dad snickered. Ellen seethed. Laurie was daring Kimberly to make a move, but didn’t dare. She just sat there, red-faced in humiliation, a tremendous scowl across her face.
       Seeing her mom humbled, Ellen said, “Hey, Mom! You’d better come over and put some sun block on.”
       Greg’s dad said, “You’d better use some too, Laurie.”
       Ellen shook her head. “There’s not enough left for both of them.”
       Laurie was audacious! She spun to Greg’s dad, grinned, and said, “Since you have the tube, you get to decide which of us you want to oil up!”
       Kimberly went pale, when he chose Laurie! Laurie cooed and giggled, as he rubbed sun tan oil on her, from head to toe. Kimberly shook. She became a rumbling volcano, ready to explode.
       Greg’s dad left the immediate area to grill some burgers. Kimberly and Ellen double-teamed Laurie, whispering catty insults behind her back. Laurie’s anger grew. Greg’s dad returned with burgers and sandwiches on paper plates. When Kimberly ran back to the beach house to use the bathroom, Laurie had Greg distract Ellen. Laurie then pretended to “accidentally” step barefoot on Kimberly’s sandwich, leaving her footprint clearly visible in one side. She reached down and flipped it over. She looked up and saw Greg and his father watching her. She was about to apologize, but then she saw they both found the whole thing amusing! Laurie gave them a devilish grin. Kimberly returned. She picked up the sandwich and, unaware of the clear imprint of Laurie’s foot on the opposite side, held it to her lips and ate it. Greg and his dad strained to avoid laughing.
       The rest of the afternoon was a secret war, as Laurie brought Kimberly to the boiling point by flirting with her husband, and Kimberly and Ellen formed a mother-daughter team to work over Laurie whenever they could.
       Finally unable listen to another minute of her husband praising Laurie’s beauty, Kimberly remarked, “A soft, round body is no match for an athletic one. Those volleyballs on her chest will be dragging the sand by the time she’s my age.”
       Laurie fired back. “Well, I guess that gives me about forty or fifty years before I need to worry.”
       The forty-something brunette snapped, “I’m still young enough to kick your butt!”
       Father and son began a good-natured debate over whose woman would win a fight. Greg’s dad pointed out that Kimberly had been on her high school wrestling team, often beating boys set against her. Greg insisted Laurie would prevail. The women finally agreed to a “friendly little wrestling match” on the beach. Kimberly’s daughter, Ellen, insisted upon being the referee. Greg spread a wide sheet out on the sand, and had the women meet on hands and knees in the center.
       Ellen shouted, “Go!”
       The beautiful, young blonde and the forty-ish athlete slammed together. Bodies grinding, they rolled, exchanging scissor holds and headlocks. Kimberly seized Laurie’s hair and pulled her top half off the sheet, forcing Laurie’s face down into blazing hot sand. Laurie flailed. When she pulled her head up, her face was covered by white sand. Kimberly sat on Laurie’s back and pulled back her shapely leg. Laurie yelled and slapped the sand, but she refused to quit.
       Greg’s step mom taunted, “Let’s see how tough little baby doll really is!”
       Kimberly bit the bottom of Laurie’s foot.
       Laurie cried out, “She’s cheating!”
       Predictably, Kimberly’s daughter let it continue. Kimberly twisted Laurie’s delicious body into torturous positions, but Laurie held on. Little-by-little, Laurie began to take control. Laurie slapped her golden legs around Kimberly’s head and squeezed. The older woman couldn’t break out. Her face turned red, watching her husband admiring the woman beating her.
       Laurie looked down at Kimberly and whispered, “Do you think you’ve learned how Greg’s mom felt, when you embarrassed her before HER husband? How do YOU like it?”
       Kicking with mad fury, Kimberly bit her way out.
       Ellen got involved, finding flimsy excuses to pull Laurie off her mom, while letting her mom openly cheat. At one point Laurie pinned Kimberly body-to-body for at least three minutes, but Ellen refused to count her mother out. Frustrated, Laurie smothered Kimberly’s face under her magnificent breasts, taunting and mocking her. Even Kimberly’s biting couldn’t save her. Greg’s step mom became still. Desperate, Ellen yanked Laurie off by her hair. Any pretense of fairness ended. Ellen pinned back Laurie’s arms. Kimberly dug her fingers into Laurie’s eyes. Laurie screamed. Before the breathless boys in attendance could interfere, the torture stopped. Half blind, Laurie crawled to the surf. Kimberly dragged her farther into the water and held her under! Ellen joined in! Laurie finally broke free, crawling to the beach, gagging and spitting up water.
       Kimberly kicked her over, sat on her, and started choking her out, taunting, “I guess your momma should have taught you not to go after a better woman’s man!”
       Laurie’s eyes flashed open. “WHAT did you say about MY MOMMY?”
       Unaware of the death of Laurie’s mother or of the horrific effect any insult toward her had on the young blonde, Kimberly gloated. “I said your stupid mother should have raised you better.”
       Laurie yelled, “Don’t you DARE talk about MY MOMMY!”
       “Why?” Kimberly asked. “Is she a slut like you?”
       Laurie let out a hysterical cry, throwing Kimberly ten feet through the air. What rose at the surf line wasn’t quite the lovely blonde. Kimberly had unwittingly released a blond devil.
       Kimberly threw several fists to Laurie’s distorted face, but they had no effect. Laurie hit back, sending the brunette flying fifteen feet down the beach. Kimberly’s daughter, Ellen, attacked from behind. Laurie spun, doubling Ellen over with one punch. Laurie lifted Ellen off her feet so Ellen’s body hung horizontal to the sand. She ran forward, slamming Ellen’s back against a steel pole under a parking sign, almost breaking Ellen in half! Hearing her daughter’s cry, Kimberly charged back. Laurie absorbed a dozen punches, unfazed. She wrapped her arms around Kimberly’s body and lifted her into a bear hug. Kimberly squeezed back. Impressive breasts pressed together until all four seemed about to burst! A loud crack filled the air. Laurie scowled and dropped her twitching, helpless opponent into the surf.
       Laurie pressed her foot over Kimberly’s face and hissed, “You called my mother a slut!” Laurie held Kimberly under, almost drowning her. Finally, she let her go. Kimberly gasped.
       Kimberly sobbed and begged, “I’ll do anything you want! Please, let me go!”
       The light of sanity returned to Laurie’s eyes. The blond devil inside her retreated. Laurie pulled Kimberly up the beach by her long, dark brown hair. She crooked her finger at Greg and his father. “Oh, boys, come here, and bring your cameras.”
       The men complied.
       Laurie sneered down at Kimberly. “You said you’ll do anything I want. Fine.” She sat down, leaned back on the sheet, and thrust her foot in Kimberly’s face. “Lick the sand off my feet, while your boys take pictures. Do it!” Face glowing red from shame, Kimberly obeyed, licking Laurie’s feet. Laurie gloated. “Don’t forget to get between my toes.” Greg and his father howled. Laurie stood, turned around, and thrust her hips in Kimberly’s face. “There’s sand here, to. You know what to do!” Kimberly obeyed.
       Greg fell back laughing until he could barely breathe. He would show the pictures to his birth mom. Thanks to Laurie, they finally had their revenge.
       As Laurie left the beach, she told Kimberly, “When you mentioned my mommy, you crossed a line. Just remember, when you mess with a hot little devil like me, you get burned!”

Kimberly left the beach house, never to return. Greg’s birth parents reunited. Broken and humiliated, Kimberly swore revenge on Laurie, vowing to find a weapon to use against her!

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:
       This story leads directly into the epic showdown between undefeated Laurie and undefeated Jackie. The poll has Laurie with a wide lead, but every comment made after stories favors Jackie. Their battle could go either way! A few more votes on the poll site (I think the poll is on page 3 or 4) OR a few comments here could make the difference! The poll closes in less than a week, and this is the last story before Laurie fights Jackie! This fight is so close that YOUR opinions could decide who is left standing in triumph, and who must crawl away in defeat! If you want to comment on the upcoming fight or just comment on this story featuring Laurie, please do so. Thanks. 

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: MOM vs. THE BABYSITTER: War of Ages
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 09:03:52 PM »
Hmm, another win for Laurie!  :)

But I'd rather see Jackie win in the ultimate showdown with Laurie (even though she's older, I like her character more).  ::) ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Zod

• I love catfights!
Re: MOM vs. THE BABYSITTER: War of Ages
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 11:03:22 PM »
Have to agree with Kayla here, Jackie to win !  ;D