News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anna VS Katterina Poolside pin

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Anna VS Katterina Poolside pin
« on: June 09, 2010, 04:08:40 AM »
It was sunny, with a temperature just right. It was not too hot, just warm enough to enjoy a day by the pool, and maybe a cookout.

Add to this, I was getting to enjoy it with two of the sexiest ladies I have ever known.
The ladies both knowing the other was to be there, as well as promising to behave themselves.

Anna was getting to house sit for a friend. As I arrive, she greets me dressed in a simple t-shirt, and some jeans. Anna looked wonderful.
"The pool is out back, I was getting a few things ready." "Feel free to grab some of the drinks on the table, and I will be out shortly." She says to me, with a smile on her lovely face.

I nod, and follow the direction she was pointing to. As I pass through a dining area. A sliding door, leads to the outside.
On the table, some cold bottles of beer in an iced bucket. As well as some soda, and water bottles, in another. I grab the beer bucket, and head out.

The pool itself, is a kind of kidney shaped, in ground. The water looking clear and inviting.
a slatted fence around it, with some torches to be lit at night, for light and insect control.
At the one end, was a diving board, for the deeper and wider portion of the pool.
Along the one side, a patch of ground, that was filled with dirt, for planting of some flowers, for color, and decoration around the pool area.
The other side, held lounge chairs, as well as a table, and some other chairs.

At the other end, the steps leading into the shallower end.

I place the bucket on the table, and adjust the table umbrella to shade it. Then slip back in to grab the other bucket.
Soon they both sit on the table, as I sit by the edge of the pool, my legs dangled in to enjoy the caress of the water. The water still a little cool, in parts, yet as it swirled around, warmer areas moved as well. The sun doing it's work, of slowly heating it.
The sliding door opens, and the other half of poolside perfection slips out.

Katterina was wearing a very revealing blue bikini. Her very generous assets, bobbling, in her top. Threatening to spill free, as she walked outside, and breathed gently. A bag in her hand, as the buxom blonde beauty smiled, and walked over.
"Anna told me to grab this, and she will be right out." Katterina says, as she sets the bag on the ground and opens it. To reveal a few bottles of sunscreen lotion.
I began silently praying, that I would get to rub this on, for both voluptuous ladies.

As she stands, bending to set the bag down. I get to see to my delight. Katterina was very full figured. Yet she also had some very shapely legs, as well as her ass looked very firm, in her bikini bottoms.
Katterina smiles, as she grabs a drink bottle, and sets in a lounge chair. Her sleek body, relaxing as she gives me a very playful look. "I bet your thinking something naughty aren't you?" She asks, as the sliding door opens, and close saving me from her teasing.

Anna walks out, dressed in a white top. Sleeveless, and very low cut in the front. The way her large, firm breasts move beneath it, as well as the amount of clevage being shown. I am not sure if the dark haired beauty, was wearing anything underneath it.
Again my prayers going up, to get to oil thses ladies down.
A skimpy bikini bottom, the rest of her outfit, as Anna was definately not letting herself be outdone by her other guest.

Anna was looking very fit, and very pleasing, as she grabbed her own bottle, thanking us for bringing things out.
The grill was outside the pool, near the back wall of the house. We could cook anytime we wanted.
Taking a drink from her bottle, Anna sets on the lounge chair beside Katterina.
Anna laughing, as my jaw is having trouble staying up. As I stare at the two sensuous beauties, sitting close together, and scantilly clad.
"I think we might have to give the man mouth to mouth later." "He looks like he is going into shock." Anna says, as both ladies laugh, doing wonderful things, to their barely covered chests.

I manage to get my mouth closed, as I stare at a nice display of feminine beauty, and all around wonderful ladies.
"Remember, you both promised no fighting." I remind them.
"Yes, I promised." "Besides I didn't think you would want to see me beat this blonde bimbo anyways." Anna replies sweetly. As Katterina sits up more tense.

"Yes I would feel just awful, if I had to beat our tired old hostess, in front of you." Katterina shoots back, trying to look just as innocent about it.

Anna, and Katterina were close in age. Katterina slightly taller, and just a little fuller of figure. Yet both ladies in their prime, and looking hot, young and vibrant.
I turn from the pool, and start getting up, as Anna grabs one of the lotion bottles.
Opening it she aims it at Katterina, and her voice sweet as can be. "Here you better protect those floppy tits of yours." Anna says before squirting some of the lotion.
Katterina gasping, as it spatters between her breasts, and runs down between them.
I so wanted to rush over, and begin to massage it over Katterina's very firm breasts.

Anna smiles, and watches calmly, as Katterina grabs a different bottle. " I guess if your tits were not so saggy, you wouldn't be wearing that shirt would you?" She asks, before spraying a nice amount of the lotion over Anna's top. As the material grows wet, as the oil seeps through it. Making it cling to Anna's large pert tits. It becomes slightly see through, letting me see to my delight. It was nothing but Anna beneath it.
Her breasts bare, except for the top, now looking wet, as it clings to them.

Katterina and Anna both rise in their chairs, arms reaching back, fists being made, as I move between them.
Grabbing a fist, with both hands, as I would rather be oiling two pair of very beautiful breasts instead.
"The promise remember?" I remind them both.
Fingers begin to unclench.
"What about, only for a single pin?" Katterina asks.
"Yeah no fists." Anna ads, as I can already see, I was going to be outnumbered, and some kind of catfight was going to happen.
"No biting." Katterina ads.
I release their hands, as they begin talking about the fight.
"Loser gets her sorry ass tossed into the pool by Storm." Anna finishes, as they watch me grab a few towels, and lay them over by the soon to be flowered side of the pool.
Adding to the safer area for them to fight in.

The two buxom beauties both take another drink, then quickly move over to where the wrestling match was going to happen.

They both kneel, and face one another, as I try to keep from staring at the generous amounts of cleavage heaving before me, slightly glistening from the oil.
"Say when to begin." Anna tells me.

Then Katterina's hand shoots out, and slaps Anna across her face." Begin bitch." Katterina says, as Anna's eyes widen in anger.
"You said no fists." Katterina replies, as she smiles at her own quick thinking.

Anna's hand reaches out, grabbing Katterina's top, and yanking it off, to expose her very full, and firm breasts.
Katterina at first reaction to cover herself.
Anna's hand now returning the slap given by Katterina. As the blonde's hand moves to her cheek. Anna slaps across Katterina's breasts as well.
The sound of skin hitting skin is loud, as Katterina reacts to the stinging blow, against her tits.
"That's it whore hostess." Katterina calls out, before lunging for a fist full of Anna's hair. The two locking up, as they try for position.
"Ready to give in, guest slut?" Anna replies, as they shift, and grapple. Katterina getting a good hold on Anna's top, and soon it is up over her head.
Anna's large firm breasts heaving naked, and wet looking, as Katterina gives her a few tit slaps, before the shirt is fully stripped.
The two buxom beauties rise to their knees again, breasts rubbing together, as they lock up, and try to out maneuver one another.

Then with a cry, Katterina's hand in her dark hair. Anna's head is turned, and she goes down, on her side, with Katterina moving on top of her, to try and gain position.
Arms and legs flailing, and jerking, as Anna's bikini bottoms go flying, and the raven haired beauty rolls naked with Katterina into the dirt.
The soft dirt soon clinging to the oil, on their sexy bodies, as they struggle.

More face and tit slaps by both, as Katterina loses her bikini bottoms as well.
Now legs entwined, as it is almost looking erotic. Two breath taking, full figured beauties, naked, and pressed together like this.
Then a tit slap by Katterina. Followed by Anna grabbing Katterina's right breast, and squeezing it. Her hand grabbing it, as well as the now engorged nipple, to twist and squeeze on. Which had not ben ruled out, before the fight.
Katterina crying out, and trying to ease the pain of her breast, is off balance, and soon rolled onto her back by Anna.
I manage to count to two, before Katterina does something very nice with her hips, to shift Anna from her.

Anna slides to the side, and before she can react. Katterina slaps her face, then rolls her and lays across her, trying for the pin.
I count to two again, close to the third hand fall. When Anna manages to use her legs, to gain leverage, then her body arching, as Katterina is moved enough to avoid the pin.
Arms and legs struggling and shifting, and grabbing. As the sun shines down, and light sweat begins to glisten on both beautiful naked bodies.

A single count against Katterina, before a very hard tit slap, and use of her leg, frees her.
Then Anna is down, before a arm manages to slip free, and a breast is squeezed again, to free her.

Back and forth they go, rolling into the dirt, then back to the towels. Then into the dirt again.
Chests heaving, bodies hot and slowly moving slower, as the contest is very equal for both ladies.

Katterina presses her hand, between Anna's breasts. Her hand sliding on the soft, slicked skin, helping to lose Katterina's balance.
Anna's well toned legs, quickly wrapping around Katterina.
With a few moves, and twists of her body.
Katterina lands hard on her back.
Anna quickly flops her naked body, prone across Katterina's.

The air partially knocked out of her, from the rather hard landing on the ground. Then Anna's full weight landing across her body.
Katterina is unable to dislodge Anna, before the final three count is given.

Anna lays naked, lengthwise on top of Katterina. Both lovely ladies breathing hard, as Anna rolls from her opponent.
Katterina slowly sitting up, chest heaving, as Anna points a finger at her. "Cool the slut off Storm." She says gleefully, as I have to honor the wager.

Katterina's blue eyes watching me, as I give her time to catch her breath, then begin gently scooping her up, in my arms.
I hoped she would not be angry with me, as I had to admit, Katterina felt wonderful in my arms.
"Storm, you don't really want to do this do you." Katterina asks, already starting to work her womanly wiles on me.
Hugging her body slightly against me, as her blue eyes give me some very enticing looks.
I move closer to the pool.
"Storm, I mean it, don't you dare." She says, before with a soft shriek, Katterina is tossed in.
Her body splashes in, and soon her head bobs back up, as she stares at me. The look thankfully not angry, as her arms gently stroke to keep her up, as her long legs kick a little.
The look from Katterina was she would get me back.

Anna was at the edge of the pool laughing, and sticking her tongue out at her beaten opponent. 'That should cool you off Katt." Anna says gleefully.
Before unable to resist, with a lsight push, Anna is soon in the pool as well.
My thinking that both ladies could use some cooling off.
I wanted the rest of the day, to be just a good time shared by all of us.

Anna's head bobbing close by Katterina's as both ladies eye one another, then turn to swim apart a little.
I was starting to get that little growing sensation of coming danger, as with out words spoken, a pact had been made between the breath taking blonde, and the buxom dark haired beauty.
Before I realized it, one was climbing out of the pool, to either side of me.
I knew with out it being said, as they both began to give me mischievious grins, I was going in next.

Still, wet and naked. Anna and Katterina going in with me. What man in his right mind could complain about that??

We all swim, and play in the pool a little. Then I have some prayers answered, as both ladies skin tender from rolling in the dirt, as well as the slaps.
I get to help oil up both voluptuous bodies.
Anna and Katterina also helping to oil each other up. Before the sexy duo lays out a bit, while I cook on the grill for us.

Later they would talk each other into a different kind of fight. Towards the end of the night a tie breaker.
Yet for the record. It was Anna that scored the win, and the poolside pin.
A nice time had by all three of us.
Yet I never expected any less, when getting to spend fun in the sun. With Anna and Katterina.
Two ladies, very beautiful, and hot and sexy ladies, wet and glistening.
Cold drinks, good food, and a refreshing pool, on a sunny day. With of course the occassional catfight.

The end.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Anna VS Katterina Poolside pin
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 12:09:40 AM »
I like all the slapping.

It's makes everything just so........ bitchy. ;)

Good story, Storm.

Marie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Anna VS Katterina Poolside pin
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 10:58:32 PM »
Thank you ladies.

Your comments, thoughts always welcome on the stories.

Hmmm might have to get Marie involved in one soon ... he he he

Storm