News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chrissssssssy and Joanne in their "Ultimate Surrender" Match...The Story.

• 0 Replies

DAN THE MAN

My two great friends, and respected, feared, and loved members of this forum, Chrissssssssy,and Joanne-grlwrestler have wrestled and have been in many catfights, fistfights, titfights, sexfights, and other types of girl on girl combat with many females. but... never faced each other. So... I suggested that they permit me to set up a poll of some sort to see what the voters would think about the outcome of a match between the two beauties !! They both agreed to that. Next,they agreed that they wanted to take each other on in an "Ultimate Surrender" match. The only way to win would be for one girl to make the other submit. (Or if one girl passed out.) Then, the winner would use a strap on dildo, and other  "toys" on the loser. So there was quite abit "riding" (if you will) on this poll.

I knew that it would turn out to be a very close, hard fought battle, and low and behold, after a back and forth, see-saw contest, the poll ended with Chrissssssssy beating Joanne...by a single vote !!! One vote decided the winner. With the blessing of both girls...here is the story of...

The "Ultimate Surrender" Match between Chrissssssssy and Joanne.

It was quite a difference weatherwise outside and inside the old firehouse, turned training and workout gym. A nice cool springlike evening on the outside, a hot and humid feeling inside. Alot of the heat was due to the fact that in a few minutes, inside the octagon cage that I was able to rent for this event...two beautiful, sexy tigresses were to fight it out female to female in an "Ultimate Surrender" Match. The place was filled. Fans of both girls, when told about the upcoming fight, were not going to miss it. That, along with the crowds anticipation, also helped the building to heat up.

Since I am good friends with both ladies, they picked me to be in the cage with them, to oversee the fight, and to make sure that one girl actually submits, or passes out, so that there could be no confusion, as to who was the winner. I stood wearing  my referee shirt at the open door of the cage as first Chrissssssssy enters the "arena" from the dressing room on the left. She skips in to cheers, applause and some boos. She has a big smile on that fantastic face of hers. In her hands, she has a pair of handcuffs, and a feather tickler. Her long blonde ponytail swings and sways as she turns her head back and forth as she looks at, and waves at her many fans. Her bikini covered supple breasts bounce, and jiggle like Farrah Fawcet's womanly charms in the openning shots of the old Charlie's Angels tv show. As she gets to the door of the cage, after laying her sex toys at me feet, she gives me a very nice, and very long, lingering open mouth kiss, and hug, that pushes her nipples tightly against my chest, causing me to get a very public snickering from the crowd, as they envy my noticible reaction that I suddenly got  down below!!!  After we part,I give her a loving little smack on her very sexy bottom, as she enters the octagon. She looks back and playfully sticks her tongue out at me. One girl in, one to enter.

Next, from the right side dressing room, comes  the second fighter. Joanne-grlwrestler. She's carrying her pink strap on, whip and handcuffs, showing it to the spectators. She too hears applause along with cheers and some boos. Her pretty, flawless face beams as her long blonde hair frames it with two pigtails. She has 34C-D mammeries that move up and down, left to right, in her bikini top. She dances through the crowd, slapping hands and  showing her smile, as she heads to the wire covered fighting chamber.

When she reaches me, she whispers to me..."Hey Horndog... (her nickname for me)...you dont think I'm going to let Chrissssssssy out do me, do you?" She follows that by wrapping her arms around my neck, stabbing me with her hard nipples asdid Chrissssssssy, and planting her lips on mine lightly at first, and as the kiss went on, parting her lips and making the kiss a hard, passionate one.  I thought...oh fuck, I just was getting my manhood back to normal after Chrissssssssy's hot greeting, now...up it goes again. but, who's complaining??? After our kiss and hug, I give her booty a little love pat also, causing her to shake her finger at me, and then sticking it in her mouth she pretends to be sucking on it. Ok...phew...as if I wasnt hot as hell already !!! lol.  Joannelas her "toys" down and enters the cage. Before I go in, I reach under the door. I have a surprise for Chrissssssssy. I pulled out, exactly what she wanted but didnt have... a  big, black strap on dildo !!! I held it up for both Chrissssssssy and Joanne to see. They both react with squeels, but...Chrissssssssy cheers, jumps up and down and yells..."You go Dan !!! I got my black dick...haha !!! Just you wait Joanne !! You are going to love having a big black rod fucking you  !!"  Joanne joins her fellow blonde, and friend, laughing. She says," Hey honey...you might be the one to get the fucking by the black cock !!!"

All of this is for the after fight. The girls have agreed to the stipulation that the winner will take a strap on to the loser (along with other sex "toys") in front of everyone present.  Well...the time is here. I walk into the cage, shut and lock the door and motion both girls to meet in the center of the octagon.  I go over a few things with them. I tell them to give us a good, clean fight, and  I wish them both the best of luck. One thing is for sure...this will be a very intense, hard fought battle. Then the two friends shake hands, hug each other and step back, waiting for my signal.

To be continued below...