News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Waz's girl found another girl to torture!

• 3 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Waz's girl found another girl to torture!
« on: August 05, 2010, 07:18:08 AM »
Waz's girl really started getting excited about wrestling other girls, and getting their faces under her gorgeous long slim sexy feet! A young woman, ANNA at her school responded to her ad on the bulletin board there, LOOKING FOR A WOMAN TO WRESTLE HER. Anna is 20 years old, 5'7 120 pounds with long blonde hair, green eyes, and nice legs and size 7 feet that she loves to paint in shades of blue. The women agreed to fight barefoot and in shorts and t-shirts on large blue mats in a local gyms basement. Anna brought her boyfriend, and Waz's girls boyfriend Waz himself was there. Everything goes, and no interference from anyone is allowed were the rules. The women circled each other, Anna grabbed Waz's girls sexy brown hair, and Waz's girl slapped her in the face in return. Anna threw Waz's girl to the mat, and kicked her in the chest with her cute blue toed foot. Waz's girl rolled away, jumped up to her feet, and circled Anna. Waz's girl then landed a left bare foot to Anna's right thigh, and doubled it hitting her in the knee too. Anna slapped Waz's girl in the face, and tried it again, this time grazing her left arm mostly. Waz's girl grabbed Anna's long blonde hair and tugged it hard, Anna kicked her in her left ankle with her right bare foot. Waz's girl quickly launched a deadly knee into Anna's stomache that hurt her. Waz's girl then stepped back and kicked her in the chest with a straight right bare foot solidly. Anna stumbled, hurt, lost her balance and fell to her knees. Waz's girl saw the oppening and fired a left side kick right into Anna's pretty face! The sexy long thin shapely foot devestated the poor young girl's face, and her nose began to bleed. Waz's girl got some of the blood on her hot pink polished toes. Anna tried to get up, but Waz's girl fired a right side kick that exploded on the side of the cute girl's face, knocking her on her side flush on the mat. Waz's girl jumped on her like a cat, forced her arms over her head and rubbed her firm perky chest into the girl's face! Anna kicked her legs and bucked, but couldn't move her off. Waz's girl smothered her face in her sexy sweating chest, rubbing and grinding it in. Her nipples pressed to her mouth and nose. Waz's girl then scooted up and sat on the poor girls neck, her face squeezed between her firm thighs, really making Anna's face turn red and sweat heavily. Waz's girl bounced up and down hard, really weakening her. She got her crotch onto her mouth and nose, making her really smell her hot moist and now dripping pussy. Waz's girl was getting really turned on, and was getting really wet, dribbling her sexy juices on the poor girls swollen lips, and into her mouth. Anna looked ready to pass out. Waz's girl wanted to humiliate her further, teach the bitchy girl a lesson she wouldn't forget! Waz's girl then scooted back, extended her sexy legs, and grabbed the sides of Anna's face with her sweaty smelly bare feet. She pinched the sides of her face with them. Waz's girl grabbed her arms, and placed her right bare foot straight flush into the devestated woman's face. Anna couldn't breathe, the foot slowly rubbed in her face, it really smelled and it was smothering her. Waz's girl's beautiful pink toed foot worked over her poor face. Anna tried to scream and turn away, but the sexy smelly bare foot was relentless, and she forced her to really smell it out of a bloodied nose. Anna yelled that she gave, she gave, stop, stop it! Waz's girl wouldn't, and placed her other bare foot in her face too! Anna choked and gagged, the smell of those feet were killing her and making her really suffer, it was a cheesey vinegar egg odor! Waz's girl just smiled and continued to have her fun. She loved looking at her feet as they tortured this other young womans face! She is so much prettier with my gorgeous sexy feet in her face, she thought to herself, then looked at her turned on boyfriend, loved his obvious excitement,  and smiled brightly!

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Waz's girl found another girl to torture!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 03:34:21 PM »
I love it!!!! Godd job Royals. I want a woman like that.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 07:59:15 PM »
Thanks!  She has very sexy feet!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 08:10:31 PM »
Her deadly smothering soles are so damn sexy too!