News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight teams .. Heatherfights/StacyKat VS Sashafights/ Karen80 from polls

• 4 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I had to admit, I was not sure what I was thinking, when I began to set up this fight.

Well besides the fact, it would involve four, of the hottest, most beautiful, and sexy catfighters anywhere.
I had been chatting with Heather, and found she was interested in maybe having a fight, with her younger sister Stacy as her partner.

Heather was drop dead gorgeous. Then as I met her sister Stacy for the first time. What a sexy young lady.
How could I say no??

I began trying to look at other teams, when I had Sasha contact me.
As soon as I saw this ladies photograph, I was hooked, and very willing to meet, and have this sexy woman a part of things.

Then Karen also jumped in. I knew she had problems with Heather of her own. Yet Karen also was one very lovely lady, it was hard to say no to.

The date set, I arrive at the studio apartment.
Almost everything else cleared out of the way, as this was going to probably get wild fast.

I had some bottled water, and some sports drinks, cold, and ready for all four ladies. As well as something stronger later, if desired or needed for pain.

The floor covered by gym mats, as this fight would need all the room it could handle. That and I honestly did not want any of these four luscious ladies hurt in any way.

Then they begin to arrive.
I open the door, and find it hard to breathe, as StacyKat is in front of me.
Her face very pretty, as I can not help, my eyes dipping to the very impressive display slightly lower.
Stacy is wearing a black Hooter's t-shirt. That she fills out very well. As well as a pair of skin tight, black slacks.

Stacy smiles, as again she finds me looking into her eyes, and not at her chest, as I welcome her.
"Come on in, help yourself to a drink." I offer, as I wave to the cooler chest, placed by the wall, away from the mats.
Soft carpeting covering it.
Stacy seems a little shy, yet begins to win me over easy, as she smiles. "Heather is getting parked." Stacy says, as she comes in, and heads for a bottle of water.
The lady had a very impressive figure all the way around.
She is just taking a drink, as someone else is at the door.

I open it, to find a breath taking vision of womanhood, named Heather standing, and smiling at me.
Heather is wearing a very low cut, purple top. Very minimal sleeves over her shoulders. Plus a very nice amount of tanned cleavage on display.
A very figure flattering skirt, hugging her hips, and stopping well above her knees.
Letting me enjoy seeing a lot of her legs.

Heather wraps her arms around me, and gives me a kiss. The lovely, full figured beauty, one of the first ladies I had the pleasure to meet, that was a catfighter.
Her arms around me, her lips brushing mine, as by reflex I grab her, and kiss back.
Enjoying the feel of this sexy lady in my arms.
"Thanks for putting this together for us." Heather says, after breaking the kiss, but not the embrace.
As I stare into her hazel eyes.
"I am just dying to get my hands on that bitch Karen." She says we stand pressed together.

"Please maybe get a room you two." Stacy says behind me, as she rolls her eyes at her big sister.
"Maybe we will, after I put you to bed, baby sister." Heather says, helping me to think of things with her. Maybe I should not be thinking.

"I will little sister my fist to your face." "Want a drink or just want to get naked and vertical?" Stacy asks, enjoying how this chat, was making me a little uncomfortable. That maybe the two had started this on the drive here, and I was getting shoved in the middle after it was set in motion.
Heather smiles, a very naughty look in her eyes. "Give me a drink, brat, and maybe I will just let him take me in front of you." Heather says, as she kisses me again, using a bit of tongue, before releasing me, and grabbing the thrown bottle from Stacy.

Heather and Stacy moving closer, as they begin to chat. Yet I definately was liking the glances shot my way by Heather as well.
Excited by the fight, maybe I was going to get to enjoy some very pleasing time, in Heather's arms later.
I had to admit, face and figure. The lady was one hard act to follow.

The door again. This time, it is one very stunning blonde named Sasha.
Sasha was dressed in a pink, and white striped top.
No shoulders or sleeves on it.
A slender tie, around the back of her neck. Another brief tie across the back.
Most of the rest of her back bare at the top. The rest of the top, wrapped around her lower back.
Very tight, jean shorts.
Sasha was figured, front to back. A very sassy woman, with an attitude, lovely face, and sexy body.

Sasha's light brown eyes meeting mine, after they enjoy drinking her in.
"Hey, guess I am at the right place, sluts R us?" She says, eyeing Heather, and Stacy behind me.
"Come on in Sasha, it's safe for now." I say loud enough to be sure the other two ladies heard and understood that.

I may be friends with Heather, but I would not let them make a move on Sasha, until the fight was supposed to start.
Sasha gives me a brief hug. "Thanks you don't have to worry, I could take these sluts by myself." She says, as she lets the door close behind her sexy figure.
"Bitch." Heather says.
"Whore." Stacy says, as they both raise their drink bottles in a kind of salute to a fellow catfighter.

Sasha grabs a sports drink, opens it and raises it back. "Soon to be beaten sluts." She replies, as they begin to tense, while we wait for the last lady to arrive.
I smile, figure Karen to be the one, to do the fashionably late idea.

The door again, as Heather tenses.

I open it, to find, all of one stunning lady named Karen standing there.
Karen is wearing a pink top, slightly pleated along the front along her bust, and slightly up at the sides of her breasts.
Ties around her neck, and back, plus a very low cleavage displaying dip in the front.
White dress pants, and open toed, heeled sandals.

"I see the slut sisters are here, you didn't let them touch you right?" Karen asks, as Heather stares daggers at her.
I had to admit Karen had a style all her own. I did find her fun to be around. Just not at the same time Heather was.

As her hazel eyes lock with Heathers.
Karen takes my hand, and guides it nicely into the front of her top. To press to the tender, warm skin of her breasts.
"Mmmmmmmm you feel how excited I am to be able to shut this bitch up, finally?" Karen as, as she holds my hand, and Heather squeezes her drink bottle. Sending some of it spurting onto Stacy besides her.
"Don't let her get to you sis." Stacy says, as she feels the water, seep through her top, and moisten her heaving breasts.
Sasha just watching it all, looking for weaknesses she could use.
Sasha was blonde, but she was also very smart.

Karen smiles, as she removes my hand, and guides it to her ass this time.
"If you let that slut touch you, I may not like the taste, when I do this.
Karen says, as she rubs her full figured body to mine, and crushes her soft, wet lips to mine.

I can almost feel the heat rising from Heather behind me.Karen was very hard to resist.
If things different, I definately would be willing to receive her favors.
Yet I knew for now, she was only using me, to get to Heather.

I manage to pull free of Karen, as she drifts over by Sasha, and grabs her own drink.
Two brunettes, and two blondes staring at each other.
Four of the most beautiful anywhere. Four full figured bodies, looking very fine, front to back, and head to toe.

"Ladies you know why we are here." "This will be wide open, both ladies of a team, needing to suffer a pin. Before one is declared the winner." I tell them, as they begin to move towards each other.
Stacy and Sasha facing one another, as Karen and Heather stare daggers at one another.

"If a lady seems hurt bad enough, I will go to her aid." Other than that, I will just call the pins." I tell them.

"Ready to beg for me to stop kicking your ass slut?" Heather asks, as she and Karen stand about toe to toe, breasts almost pressing together, as Karen takes a full drink from her bottle. Before spitting it in Karen's face.
"That cool you off, fucking whore?" Karen says innocently, before throwing more from her bottle onto Heather.
The water running down her pretty face, and caressing her breasts, as it runs down the front of her top.
Heather can feel her nipples begin to distend, as her excitment over the fight, and the cold water wetting them.

Heather drops her bottle, reaches to Karen's top. Grasping it, and yanking it down, to espose Karen's very large, and pleasing breasts.
"Your mommy dress you tonight whore?" Heather says between a smile, with clenched teeth as part of it.

Karen returns the favor, and I have to admit the scenery is beautiful. As Karen tears Heather's top down, letting Heather's breasts fall free. They quiver, and jiggle nicely. Before standing firm, as her chest heaves.
"Tit, for tat, you skanky bitch." Karen says, before slapping Heather's breasts with her hand.
Karen smiling.
Just before Heather's hand lashes out to slap Karen's face.

Karen's eyes showing her surprise that Heather would have the nerve to slap her like this.
Then Heather has a fistul of Karen's long blonde hair.
Clawed fingers raking, soft, firm breasts. As Karen yanks at Heather's long silky hair. As the two go down to the mats together.
Arms and legs flailing, as Sasha, Stacy and I watch the entangled bodies.
Strands of hair, from both ladies soon on the mats.

Sashs finally turns to Stacy. "Guess you and me bitch." Sasha says, moving closer to Stacy.
Stacy watches her, then moves quickly, for as full figured as she is.
As Sashs has begun to feint to her one side. Stacy has lunged forward, her shoulder lowering, and driving into Sasha.
Her weight behind it, Stacy drives the stunned blonde to the mats.
Sasha's pink and white top, soon flying, as I get to see how beautiful Sasha's breasts are. As they thrust proudly, as she struggles on her side, and almost her back. To get Stacy of her.

Karen manages to roll Heather over.
Slaps, and punches to Heather's breasts. Even as Heather drives a fist into Karen's sleek belly. Doubling Karen up, and making it easy for Heather to dismount her.

Stacy's top is off, and her left breast shows claw marks, from Sasha's nails. Along with thin ribbons of blood.
Stacy's breasts are very large, full, and nicely firm.
Her nipples, fully distended, as Sasha's tits press to them, as they try to move each other for a pinning solution.

Heather has Karen, in a bad way, as Karen is turned from her, facing away. As Heather unfastens, and begins stripping the white pants, from Karen's body.
As they work free, I enjoy Karen's long legs, then nice ass, in her thong.

Then they are off, as Heather slaps her ass, leaving a red handprint behind. Before Karen manages to kick Heather, and shift free.
As she scrambles. Karen manages to begin stripping the skirt from Heather.

Adding a forearm, to the side of Heather's head. Before finshing removing the skirt. NOw I enjoy how fine Heather's ass is. As dressed in only her thong.
Dazed by the shot to the side of the head.
Heather feels Karen's tits press against hers, for a two count. Before Heather manages to grab Karen's right tit, and begin to twist on it.
Karen's nipples fully engorged, feeling the pain, as she struggles to pull herself from Heather's grasp, Before her nipple is ripped off.

Sasha, has Stacy's pants off, as she flops prone onto Stacy, laying her own body onto the dark haired beauties, to try for a pin.
Then she would join Karen, in taking out Heather.
A fast one count, before Stacy grabs Sasha's hair, and begins to pull her to the side.
Sasha trying to knee Stacy in her crotch. Before Stacy gets a leg up, in front, to kick to the side of Sasha.

The knee not getting full contact, yet enough to roll Sasha free.
Stacy punches Sasha's right tit, then strips her naked, as she lay writhing, and trying to catch her breath.
Sasha's clothing off, her shorts and thong removed. I could honestly say.  Sasha had one of the nicest bodies I had ever seen.
Breasts pert, and smooth skinned.
Womanly curves in all the right places.
Stacy rolling her up, as the dark haired beauties heavy breasts, press against Sasha's chest.
Sasha just managing to get free, as she yanks Stacy's thong up hard.
Stacy crying out, as she squirms to free herself, with out doing anymore damage.

Sasha brining a fist, into Stacy's belly, and shoving her off to the side.
Stacy trying to ease her thong, from her crack, and pussy lips. As Sasha moves in again.

Heather's thong goes flying, as I admire this beautiful woman's now naked body. As Karen cries out. as Heather rakes her nails, along Karen's left breast.
Both ladies breasts and bellies. Showing the tell tale marks of clawing, and raking fingernails.
Thin bloody lines, that would need soothing later.
Yey for now, as both ladies begin to glisten with a light sheen of sweat. As Karen loses her thong, and they begin to roll naked, tit to tit, and clit to clit, along the mats.

More hair being pulled free, as arms, legs, and breasts used to hit, and attack one another with.

Stacy is the last to lose her thong, as I finally get to admire, this full figured beauty naked.

If not for the fighting. I could easily see this group of sexy ladies, as a group ready to do a photo shoot.
Lovely in face, and each one pleasing fully nude. Front to back.

Except for the bloody marks, from fingernails on all of them. Plus the bruises that are beginning to show.
I could not find a feature on any of the four, that was not pleasing.

As breasts slam into breasts. Fingers rip at breasts, and pussies. Arms, and legs thrown.
I can only think, this is woman in all her naked glory, and savagery. Hear her roar!!!

The fighting begins to slow, as all four ladies begin to tire, yet not one, willing or ready to give up.

Karen manages to land a punishing blow, to Heather's sweat slicked right tit.
The breast giving way slightly, as the punch lands.
Then springs erect again. As Karen smiles, thinking she had Heather beaten.
Heather gasping for air, even as her fist launches, and catches Karen to the side of her jaw.
Karen's head snapping some, as her eyes begin to unfocus, as the sexy blonde is dazed.

Heather shifting, and soon Karen is being flopped onto her back with Heather jumping on top of her, laying prone.

I see the image almost as if in slow motion.
Karen, so pretty, such a hot body. Laying on the mats, tits proudly thrust up.
Heather, a modern day Amazon, breath taking beautiful, in her prime, and full glory. Naked climbing onto Karen.
I can only think, if they had been allies, instead of foes. How much I would love to even briefly, enjoy being between these two ladies.

Karen's eyes quickly blinking, and refocussing, as the lady is tough.
Yet she is not able to stop the three count from being given, as Heather cries out in triumph.

Stacy and Sasha, slightly apart, as both are sucking in air, getting ready for the next attack.
Sweat glistening on both of their firm, hard bodies as well.

Sasha sees Heather sliding from the pinned Karen. Her back to Sasha.
Sasha, shifts, and her leg flies, and impacts in Stacy's toned belly Driving the air from the buxom dark haired beauty.
Stacy gasping and doubling up, as Sasha grasps Heather from behind.

Working her arms behind Heather's voluptuous body.
Sasha pulling her back, and off balance, as Sashs begins to grasp one of Heather's legs, and partially folding the brunette's naked body.
Before she can fully realize the quick change in what is happening.
Sasha scores the pin on Heather.

Heather pinned, very close to where Karen, had been laying gasping in air, as her enticing, naked body. Began to feel the beginnings of the soreness and pain, from this battle.

I help Karen move to the side, and give her a bottle of water, and a towel. Then like a striking cobra. Sasha has Heather rolled and pinned.

Sasha is smiling, as she has beaten the seasoned member of the opposing team.
With Heather out of the fight. The sensuous Sasha, had no doubt, she would be able to take down the younger sister as well.

Karen begins to yell at her, as I help Heather out of the way. Wondering if she is flirting, as she seems to manage to press her body to me, as I help her over, and give her a drink and a towel.
As we both hear Karen begin to yell at Sasha.

Sasha had begun to turn back to Stacy, when Karen had done the right thing, trying to warn her partner.
Yet it causes Sasha to look away, at the wrong time.
Stacy had caught her breath, as se watched Sasha pin her big sister. Unable to help.

Sasha almost seems to sense it, as she turns, in time for Stacy to slam full body into her, driving Sasha backwards, to the mat.
Sasha's arms going out, as if to embrace the voluptuous beauty, ramming into her.
Sasha had wonderful reflexes, and had almost been able to protect herself. Yet she had been distracted, at the wrong moment.

Stacy raising her body up a little. Then slamming her heavy breasts back down, against Sasha's chest.
Sasha momentarily breathless, as Stacy holds her down, for the three count.

A shriek of delight from Heather, as Stacy rolls from Sasha.

I quickly move in to check on the blonde beauty.
Seeing she is soon again breathing okay, and seeming to be all right, except for not liking the loss.

I help Sasha over to rest, towel, and fresh drink, as her and Karen chat softly, of what they could have or should have done different.

Heather is up, dousing Stacy with water, as it runs over the dark haired beauties heaving breasts, and engorged nipples. Heather then hugs her tightly, as they hop around a bit together.
Like with Karen, and Heather pressed together. I think of how nice that would be, between the two sisters.
Then I have a wish granted, as hopping and hugging. Soon I have Heather in my face, pressed to me.
The incredibly hot Stacy hugging me from behind. As I had called things fairly.
Even counting Heather out, when it happened.
Now I was being made part of the victory celebration.
Heather and Stacy both bruised and hurting. Yet feeling great, after winning against such a powerful, skilled and capable team, as Karen and Sasha.

Heather and Stacy being gathering their torn or stripped clothing.

I give Karen a hand up, as she is more recovered than Sasha, for now.
Again I can not deny, how simply ravishing, this full figured blonde is.
"You okay Karen?" I ask genuinely concerned as I look deeply into her hazel eyes.
They seem to be very clear, and very pretty.
"I'm fine, outside of letting that skank get a lucky win." She says, Yet with out the heat it had earlier.
"Any time, just bring it for a rematch." Heather says behind us.

Karen, and Heather trade a few more taunts Yet for now it was settled, as I help Karen and Sasha gather their things.
For now it was done. Yet more than likely either as teams or one on one. These ladies would meet again, for more catfighting.

I gently wrap the robe around Karen's sexy full figured body, as she is ready to go.
Sasha relaxing, and even chatting with Stacy.
Karen presses into me, as I hold this stunning lady.
"You want to spend time with a real woman, you've got my number." She says, as I nod.
Like her or hate her. Karen definately had her own style. Myself I kind of liked her.
A soft kiss, a hint of her fragrance than Karen is gone.

Sasha is next to let me slip a robe around her. Her garments tattered and torn as well.
Looking into her light brown eyes.
"Sasha it definately has been a pleasure meeting you." I tell her honestly.
The lady was drop dead gorgeous, and had all the right curves in all the right places.
Plus, the lady knew how to handle herself very well.

I make sure she has one of my cards, as I would be honored, some day to be at her side, as she goes into a fight of her own.
"Thanks, maybe see you soon." She says, as she smiles, as we hear the chatter behind us. Between Stacy and Heather.
Rising in volume.
Sasha seeming to be okay. A hug from her, and the other lovely blonde has left.

I turn to see Heather holding something, keeping it away from Stacy.
As they see I am coming back to join them. A wicked grin on Heather's face.
"Here my little sis, wants you to have her thong, and to screw her silly tonight." Heather says, tossing Stacy's thong at me.
The look on Stacy's face priceless, as the young lady was very embarassed by her older sisters comments.

"You bitch !!!" Stacy yells, as Heather laughs out loud, as her very lovely, and full figured sister. Takes her down to the mats.
The two would playfully roll around for awhile, as Stacy is allowed to vent some of her embarassment.
As they wrestle. With Karen and Sasha gone. I figure it is safe for me, to use the keys, and get some of the extra clothing, they had brought with them.

All four of the ladies expecting me to treat the winning team, to a dinner.
Extra clothing had been brought. Yet I was not going to let them all be left alone, while I got them.
I would definately stay in contact with Karen and Sasha. Very willing to enjoy a dinner with them, another time.

Yet soon I had a pair of very lovely ladies. Dressed in some very risquee evening wear.
Dressed, that showed cleavage, legs and very pleasing figures.
"Stacy really wants you." Heather teases, as her sister rolls her eyes.
Yet it is Heather's hand guiding mine to her nice ass, as we head out of the apartment.
One think I enjoyed about her. As my hand rested on her ass, beneath the slinky dress.
You just never knew what Heather was going to do next.

As Stacy's arm slips into mine on the other side.
I had to admit, an evening out with these two sisters. No matter how the fight went. Would be a winning situation, every time.

The end   

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ok first ..

HOLLY Myself and Dan we are for sure 2 different people .. so if Dan writes something the guy puts his own name on it K??

Sighhhhh work so hard and some of the sexiest ladies, don't even give proper credit ...

Karen and Sasha .. ladies remember I do these stories as a random turn of the cards. So PLEASE do not think this is anything against you or rigged against you in any way.
Sighhhh I have had Carina lose a fight, in story. I definately like that lady a lot.
Plus .. sighhh another of my VERY much favorites soon to lose another one as well, this weekend.

Heather glad you enjoyed it. Hope Stacy did as well.

Now Dan know the pulse was running wild while picturing this.
Yet SASHA pinned Heather not Karen ..... Mmmmmmmmm  have to admit, that does sound nice. Having Sasha on top, working a pin.

Ok .. anyways .. ladies as always ALL of you have my utmost respect and thanks for being part of these.
Storm

Offline SashaFights

I got lucky??? I got left 2 against 1 and very nearly had you both if it hadn't been for a little split second communication issue I would have pinned your little friend right next to where I pinned you.

Offline stacykat

• its fight time
yay, go me huh :):).  like i would never let me big sister down, me and her are tag team champs of the world.  and so far we're undefeated too.  we rock sis :):):)

Offline SashaFights

Heather is quite right I am more than capable of dealing with her little friend.