News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Donna K VS Olga ... wet and dirty at the beach

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Donna K VS Olga ... wet and dirty at the beach
« on: March 28, 2010, 11:36:17 PM »
I was driving to the beach with a stunning blonde by the name of Donna.
Donna was very gorgeous, with wonderful curves, and a killer smile.

Donna was dressed in a thin t-shirt, and shorts.
Her skimpy bikini beneath it, as we headed for her to fight Olga.

Being part of the catfight circuit. Helped give access to remote or private areas, for the fights to occur.

This time, it was a secluded and private beach.
I had to admit, as I caught glimpses of Donna beside me. The lady definately would be hot, wet, and by the water.

We arrive to find another car parked and waiting. Donna lets me get the door for her, as she chats. The lady very excited about the coming fight.
We grab a few things, and head down to the sand, by the gently incoming tide, as the sun shines down over head.
It was guaranteed the ladies would both have sand, all over their bodies when it was done. I could only hope, one of them would let me help in washing it off later.
I admire how Donna's body moves, as we gather a few things and begin to head down, to the water.

A young, very attractive blonde, is propped on her arms, enjoying feeling the breeze, coming from the water against her face.
A towel laid on the sand beneath her.
Olga is wearing a purple top, slanted across her well shaped bosom.
One shoulder basically bare.
Her shorts, showing off her nice legs, as Olga definately was pleasing to the eye as well.

She smiles, as I lay out some towels for Donna and myself.
I can tell Donna is just wanting to get into the fight. Her body tense, if not aroused by the prospect of rolling in the sand, with this lovely woman.
"Oh look, they do talk about how the trash washes up onto the beach. Guess this is proof right?" Donna says, as she slips off her t-shirt. To have me fight staring at her very well formed breasts, heaving in her skimpy bikini top.
Donna enjoying the stares, yet not admitting it.

Olga rises from her towel, and watches as Donna slides her shorts off, and stretches her sexy body. Face, lovely. Breasts, belly, and legs all pleasing.
Donna looked like some blonde water nymph brought to life. Having stepped onto the shore, to beguile men, with her beauty, and body.

Olga just waits patiently. I am trying to figure her out, as usually a taunt would come back, in reply. Yet Olga just stands smiling, as Donna lifts a bottle of lotion, and pours some into her hands.
I wait expecting Donna to ask for assistance.
Her one hand, dropping the bottle back down. Unties her top. Her tits springing free, as the small top falls to the ground.
Then Donna begins to oil up her own tits, and thighs, as I watch. Trying not to let her know, how hot I thought she was.
Donna already having decided I was not going to touch her tits.

I could not blame the lady, as she did not know me very well. Yet still I had to admit, it was a slight insult as well.

I feel Olga press to my side, and turn to face her.
Her eyes looking deep into mine, as her hands grasp the bottom of her top, and slowly slide it up.
Olga's breasts falling free, to quiver then stand firm. As her top, is pulled free of her long blonde hair.
I can feel Donna's eyes on me, as Olga drops her top. Then strips her shorts, to stand in some blue bikini bottoms.
Olga's breasts heaving slowly, as she keeps watching me, while picking up a bottle of her own, and pouring the oil over her heaving breasts.

Olga standing, and waiting as the oil runs over and between her pert natural breasts.
Olga had read something in Donna, that I had not.
Being a woman, I guess it was easier for her to do.

Yet now I was seeing Olga's reply to Donna's taunt.
Her hand gently grasping mine, and guding it to her breasts. Olga's nipples hardening, as I begin to rub the oil over, and into her breasts.
The skin very soft, smooth and supple.
Donna watching and beginning a slow burn, as my hands begin to help oil Olga down.

Donna finally having enough, as Olga guides my one hand down the front of her bikini bottoms.
I should have stopped it, yet it seemed what Olga wants, the lady gets. As my fingers brush against her womanhood. Before Donna yanks at me.

"What a fucking whore !!" Donna says, her pretty eyes flashing, as she yanks me away from Olga, and grabs my hands and presses them to her own breasts. "Just remember who you came here with !!!" Donna warns.
I begin to enjoy the feel of this full figured blondes breasts, as I finish oiling her up.
I enjoy it even more, that she was trying to become a little possesive.

Olga watching, as Donna makes a face at her, as my hands glide along Donna's firm body.

"So you have felt the best, now your feeling the trash?" Olga says seemingly innocent enough.
Yet it is the last straw.
"You cow, enough of your mouth!!" Donna says, pulling away from me, and charging at Olga.

Olga tensing for it. Then two very sexy, and almost naked blondes, collide, and go down to the beach. Arms and legs kicking, and swinging. Seeking leverage, and soft body parts of each other.
As they roll, Olga's bikini bottoms are started to be pulled up into her crotch. When they unfasten and for her good luck, are yanked off.

Now I enjoy glimpses of Olga's naked body, and find the lady looks very nice all over.
Even when she gasps for air, as Donna drives an elbow into her belly.
Donna then trying to mount her, as she slaps at Olga's face and breasts.

Olga moving her body side to side, as she tries to free herself from the buxom blonde on top of her.
Then Donna cries out, as she is not as lucky, as Olga grabs Donna's bikini bottoms, and yanks them up tight, into her crotch.
Donna crying out with pain, as she wriggles, and works to free herself from the uncomfortable grip of Olga.

Soon Donna's own bikini bottoms go sailing, as Olga grabs Donna's long hair, and begins pulling her head down. Trying to shove her face in the sand.
Donna managing to grab Olga's hair as well.
Grunts, and cries of protest, from both ladies. As two very beautiful, and  sexy naked ladies. Glistening with oil, and warmed by the sun. Begin to roll together again.
Breasts smashing together, Sand flying, as they roll, and soon become wet, as they splash into the wet sand, as water laps at them, then recedes again.

Donna crulley twisting Olga's left breast. As I think of how pleasing Olga's tit was to hold, and oil.
Then Donna cries out, as Olga rakes her nails over Donna's firm right breast.
Blood following Olga's nails.

Donna slapping Olga's pretty face. Before Olga punches Donna in the bleeding tit.

Olga's own left breast now showing claw marks, as again Donna has a grasp on Olga's hair, trying to slam her head down, against the wet sandy beach.
The two ladies both soaking wet now, as I watch to be sure neither lady is in danger from the water.
I have moved closer, yet trying to stay out of the way of flailing arms and legs.
Yet close enough to act, in case one of the ladies gets in trouble.
Donna having Olga down for a one count then a two count.
As both ladies begin to tire.

"You are going to eat my pussy, after I beat your ass Olga." Donna taunts before raking Olga's other breast with finger nails.
Then slapping it.
Olga tenses, then relaxes. Throwing Donna off balance. Donna leaning to far ahead, soon feels herself shoved off, and into the water.

Donna rises, as she kneels in the wet sand.

"Your pussy, I thought it was the fish I was smelling whore." Olga taunts back, as she brings a fist into Donna's sleek belly.
Donna doubling up, gasping for air, as Olga drives into her, and slams her against the hard packed wet sand, at the waters edge.

Olga then slamming her own body on top of Donna's. I try not to think about how nice it would feel being between these two naked blondes, as I count the one two three on Donna.
Olga laying prone on top of her. Holding Donna's arms out, to help keep her pinned.

Then Olga rolls free, as I grab Donna and quickly move her out away from the water, as she coughs, and her chest heaves against me.
Donna having got some water, into her mouth at the end.
I was making sure she was all right. Even as Olga watched some concern in her own eyes.

She maybe did not like Donna. Would enjoy beating her. Yet she did not want her opponent seriously harmed either.

Donna clings to me, as she begins to be able to breathe freely and evenly.
Her chest slowing, as she was becoming more relaxed, as the adrenaline began to lower.

Her hair hanging soaking wet. Her body covered with lotion, and wet sand.
Yet Donna still looked beautiful, as far as I was concerned.
Her eyes now searching mine, as she knew she had kind of treated me poorly at the beginning of this.
Then she had lost to Olga.

Yet as much as I admired, and liked Olga. If I bring a lady to a fight, I take her back as well.
Unless she decides different. I do not leave her, win or lose.

Olga close, as I have to admit. The lady was as dirty and wet from the fight. Even with out winning, she was looking very nice.

"You got lucky, I almost drowned before you could pin me slut." Donna says. as I enjoy the post fight chatter. Something done by all catfighters, unless they had been totally broken in spirit.
Donna still had a lot of spirit left.

"Any time your ready again bitch." Olga replies, yet not with the heat, and emotion as before.
Then I enjoy Olga slipping against me, and giving me a hug.
It felt very nice having her against me.
Then we part, as she slips into the water, and begins to wash some of the sand from her hot sexy body.
The look she was giving me, letting me know. If I had not been with Donna, the job might have been mine to enjoy.

Then I feel Donna by my side. I put my arm around her, as I know she was not happy with the way things had gone.

Olga would finish part of the day laying out on the beach. The memory of her tits being oiled up, and other areas of her body. Along with the sunlight keeping her very warm.
Her victory making her day almost perfect.
Maybe if I could have stayed to enjoy the victory with her, it would have been perfect.

Donna was subdued, as we gather our things, and head back to the car. A towel draped around her naked figure, as her eyes watch me.
I had seen her at not her best. Had been dismissed by her in some ways.
Yet with Olga the winner, and laying naked, and wet on the beach.
I had stayed by her side. Donna found herself liking that very much.

Maybe she would surprise me back. We would not be staying at the beach. Yet when we got back, she was deciding, she definately was going to let me help wash the beach off, from her hot body.
Donna had not won this fight.
Yet she was full of spirit, and definately would fight again.

The end 

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
Re: Donna K VS Olga ... wet and dirty at the beach
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 12:40:42 AM »
Which is exactly why I like to fight privately.  I'd have had her more that half drowned if it wasn't broken up first. ;)

Have fun with your consolation prize, Storm.

Carina!  She's all yours, baby.  Finish her.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: Donna K VS Olga ... wet and dirty at the beach
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 12:37:45 PM »
Enjoyable story. Thanks.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!