News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"THE BATTLE OF THE HOLLYS" Fight Story...PART 2

• 1 Replies

DAN THE MAN

"THE BATTLE OF THE HOLLYS" Fight Story...PART 2
« on: March 30, 2010, 11:59:06 PM »

"THE BATTLE OF THE HOLLYS"
                                         Fight Story

Part 2  

The actual fight has only just begun, and already, the sounds of fists hitting faces,and bodies, and grunts and groans of the combatants echo through the basement arena of my home. Neither woman is trying at all to ward off the other's hard blows, rather, the 5 foot 6 tall Holly2, and Mistress Holly, who stands 6 foot in her knee high shinny black boots, are standing toe to toe,determined to hit the other fighter anywhere and everywhere they can. "Ommph" and "Aaachhh" is  coming from their mouths, as well as curses, and name calling. The two sexy women are hitting and getting hit, one blow after another. Not to be confused with a men's boxing match, this is a women's type of wild, savage fistfight. Lefts and rights are being thrown continuosly. Mistrss Holly sends a hard right fist into the tank topped chest of Holly2, who comes back with a left shot that lands in the bare flesh of the top of Mistress Holly's right breast which  is spilling out above her black leather corset. Another right hits to the left  cheek of Holy2  which jerks her face sharply to the right. It knocks her off balance for a second, but before  the tough mistress can follow up, Holly2 manages to keep her balance and returns the favor of the face shot, with one of her own, a hard left fist that lands in Mistress Holly's big, blue, left eye. It starts to puff up immeaditly, and I can tell that it hurts her like Hell a she lets out with a loud "OOHH" and a wincing look on her usally pretty and smiling face. but at the same time, pisses her off and she moves in close to Holly 2. She reaches out and with one hand, grabs Holly2's  lowcut tank top at the top and uses it to pull the brown haired beauty in close. While still taking continous blows, the pissed mistress lets loose with a series of  rights, sinking into Holly2's stomach. The look on Holly2's pretty face is one of instant agony. She grunts with every punch that lands deep and hard into the midsection of her 119 pound body....

continued below...

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Re: "THE BATTLE OF THE HOLLYS" Fight Story...PART 2
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 02:44:17 AM »
i think if it were a real fight m holly would eve already been outcold and on her way to the er :P :P :-* :-*
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!