News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Grlwrestler vs Alissacutie in Spring Break Catfight Part 2

• 3 Replies

DAN THE MAN

Grlwrestler vs Alissacutie in Spring Break Catfight Part 2
« on: April 05, 2010, 10:17:03 AM »

Both catfighters  are now on two knees in the sand. Tears are rolling down their cheeks as their vicious hairpulling contest contiues. Heads together, going left, going right. They pull each other's heads side to side, up and down smashing  their breasts together. Both Joanne, and Alissa are off balance.The yanking, the tugging, the ragging, finally  take their toll on the 28year old Joanne and the younger 21 year od Alissa. They pull the other down all the way to the sand, and part of the crowd is cheering as if they wanted to see a ground fight. As soon as the rivals hit the sand, they roll. Over and over they roll with hands still in each others hair, and legs tangling. As the roll, Alissa's heels now come into play.  She uses them to scratch the smooth, shapely legs of her hated rival, causing cuts, and  then blood to appear first oozing from the scratches, then flowing, as Alissa deepens and widens the wounds on the sexy bondes once smooth legs and thighs. Joanne yells out in pain, as not only is she getting her hair yanked by this wild bitch and getting bloody legs from her also...she must try to match her rival roll for roll.  If she can only get on top of Alissa, she thinks, then she can straddle the fucking slut and send fist after fist into that fat cows ugly mug and then slide herself up onto Alissa's  mouth and nose, and face sit the fucking whore and win this fight and make Alissa eat her wet pussy !!!  But, at the same time, Alissa  has something different planned...and right now...she's in charge !!!
                                                                                                                             to be continued below                                 

Offline Keisha

Re: Grlwrestler vs Alissacutie in Spring Break Catfight Part 2
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 10:31:29 AM »
Nice story Dan but it sort of makes me wonder if you read the numbers on the poll. 
bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 01:10:45 PM »
dan,

I love your stories. Keep up the good work.

JT

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 06:34:11 PM »
Keisha, I think Dan is just spicing the story up before Joanne's inevitable victory.  Personally, I want to see the hot asian get some good shots in on the beautiful blond before it's over. 

Dan, you're doing a great job!