News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

HEATHER FIGHTS N STACY CATS VS BBBBB KEISHA N KATTERINA .. catfight at the park

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
There were very few ladies that could catch your eyes, as quick as Heather.
Tonya being one of them, yet the sexy Tonya Cats, letting me side Heather and her very beautiful sister Stacy for another fight.
Tonya very confident, of who had been my first lady, and her position with me.

Heather was nice just looking into her very striking hazel eyes. To her full, firm figure.
Heather knowing how to dress it up, to please.
Heather was very fun to be with, when she was getting ready for another fight.

Heather was wearing a tube top, that only seemed to make her bust, fuller and more pleasing, as her nice sized tits heave beneath the top.
Her belly bare, her shorts, clinging to her hips, and thighs.
Heather was sexy, gorgeous, and could fight.

Stacy was her younger sister.
Stacy was killing me, wearing a halter top, with no bra. Her large breasts heaving, and threatening to spill out all over.
Yet the skin smooth, and her breasts very firm.
Heather beside me in the car. Stacy in back.
A jean skirt the rest of Stacy's outfit for the day.
Her brown eyes laughing, as she waits for me to look in the rearview mirror, before pulling the top down, and exposing one very well formed breast.

Heather seeing why I almost lose control of the vehicle, before Stacy covers up, and Heather yells at her.
"I swear you little tart, if not for being my partner, I would beat your ass myself, right now." Heather says, as she leans over the seat, and smacks Stacy's leg.
Stacy flipping her sister off, as she fully exposes her nice tits, while I slow the car, before I drive off the road.
"How did I get such a little whore, for a sister?" Heather says, as we stop at a red light.
"Besides these are the kind of tits he really wants to see." Heather says, lifting her top, and giving me a view of feminine assets at their best.

"You total slut !!" Stacy cries out at her big sister, as she gently slaps the back of Heather's head.
Before laughing, both ladies cover themselves, and I am able to continue driving.
Playfull taunts back and forth between the sisters, yet nothing heated.

We arrive at the park. It was not yet fully open, for the season, and with the right thing said to the right person. We are able to use part of it, for the team fight for the day.
The park was clean, and small trees gave way to larger ones, of different varieties. As they led along hiking paths, and to a small stream.
The cry of birds around, as well as the sounds of squirrels and other small inhabitants moving around. Adding to the peacefullness, that soon would be broken, by four very capable catfighters.

The grass was green and thickening nicely. The trees filling out, as gentle breezes stir the limbs.
Sun hanging over head, as thin white clouds slide by, adding decoration, to the otherwise blue sky.

Another car pulling in, with the two other ladies in it.
I have to admit, seeing Katterina for the first time in person, I add another lady to the list of ones, able to turn heads in any crowd.
Katterina is very full figured, and very beautiful.
Dressed in cut off, jean shorts, and a top that clung to her heaving chest. Slender ties going around her back, and her neck. The only thing holding it to her voluptuous body.
No back to it, and I was trying not to think, that her top would not stay on long.
Katterina's pretty eyes, going from me to the sisters, and back again.

Keisha was looking very impressive.  The lady was wearing a light blue top, with very short sleeves.
Her breasts very well formed, and heaving beneath the top.
The opening, in the middle, allowing for a pleasing view of clevage, that was smooth skinned, and pleasing.
A pair of white shorts, showing Keisha was full figured, yet she was also in very good shape as well.
Her eyes challenging me, as if to question if I would act fair or favor the ladies I arrived with.

We all move away, from the hard surfaces of the parking lot, through the trees to a soft grassy clearing, close by the stream.
The water gently gurgling past, as they begin to face off.
Keisha moving to Stacy, as she bumps her own impressive chest against Stacy's. "You think those floppy tits will save you an ass whoopin?" Keisha asks. Before Stacy slams her breasts, held by the straining halter top, against Keisha's own tits.
"These are all natural, and ready to pound yours down whore." Stacy replies, as Keisha knows from the feel, and firmness Stacy was not some plastic made barbie doll. Stacy's tits, could definately hurt, if the brunette knew how to use them in a fight.
Keisha and Stacy squaring off, as Katterina and Heather begin to do the same.

Heather smiling, as she and the buxom blonde beauty circle, and hands dart back and forth, as if both trying for a hand hold.
Katterina seing Heather leave an opening, lunges. Heather slipping back her hand grabbing Katterina's flimsy top, and yanking it free, as Heather
Playfully taunts Katterina. As I enjoy seeing more of Katterina, as her breasts fall free, to jiggle, then heave firm again.
"Wowww they do let cows into the park." Heather says still very relaxed, and confident.

I had to admit, seeing Katterina topless, the lady was nothing but pleasing to the eyes, in every way.
Long blonde hair, framing a very lovely face. Her now naked upper body, full figured, and looking very nice. Her nipples hardening, from the exposure to the air, and her excitment, with the fight.
Katterina was a very sexy lady. Very enjoyable company, and kind hearted. Yet as Heather laughs, and slaps Katterina's tits.
The blonde gets angrier, and ready to fight. "Like what you see bitch?" Katterina asks, as she and Heather still circle one another.

Heather shaking her head no. "I think the only thing tits like that are good for is my punching bags." Heather replies, as she moves back in. Sending a punch at Katterina.
The blonde moving to the side, and taking the blow to her shoulder, instead of her chest.
Her hand grabbing Heather's tube top, and to my pleasure. Yanks it down, exposing Heather's very beautiful breasts for the second time this day.
Katterina punching Heather's right tit, before with a handful of blonde hair. As well as a handful of brunette hair. The two voluptuous beauties, soon go to the ground, rolling and smacking, and punching at one another.

Keisha was sizing up Stacy, as the two move around. Stacy moving her body very gracefully, for such a full figured woman, as she stays away from Keisha, while using her boxing, to land a few punches against Keisha's full figured body.
Stacy keeping the other woman away from her for now. I knew if the fight stayed on their feet. Stacy was going to probably get to Keisha a bit at a time.
Yet I also knew if Keisha ever got Stacy down to the ground, the hot blooded black lady, would probably take it.
Keisha managing to land a few blows of her own, as they still tried to figure one another out.
Keisha could definately get an attitude and in someones face. Yet for now the lady was keeping her cool, and seeing this. Let me know the lady was deadlier, and more impressive than I had thought before.
The two working closer, as the team match went on.

Blonde hair was flying, as Heather's hand let Katterina's long sliky hair go, to slap the blondes face.
Katterina's head jerking to the side, yet the blonde staying in the fight, as she brings an elbow to Heather's belly. Causing Heather to gasp, and try and gain space, as Katterina slaps, and tries mounting her.
Some of Heather's long brunette hair, falling from Katterina's fingers, with the slaps to Heather's tits.

Angry shrieks, and cursing from both ladies, as they grapple, and fight back and forth, while rolling in the grass.
Heather's shorts being yanked off, as the brunette beauty, soon struggles in only her thong, as her breasts and Katterina's smack together, as again both ladies have handfuls of hair.

Stacy has gone in too close, and Keisha has her top, ripping it off, before Stacy punches hard against Keisha's chest. The full figured beauty backing up, as Stacy grabs the blue top, tearing it from Keisha, to expose Keisha's breasts, for more punches.
I had to admit, as Keisha's chest heaves, as she tries to recover from Stacy's attack.
Keisha had some very nice breasts. Definately still very firm, and pleasing, as she gasps, as Stacy tags her left tit, with another punch.
Stacy's own tits, surprisingly pert, and firm, for the size, as she continues to try and keep Keisha off guard, with the boxing style attack.
Then Stacy loses her footing, and with a cry of triumph. Keisha moves into Stacy, very quick for her size. Keisha is grabbing Stacy, and taking her down to the ground.
Stacy still writhing and fighting gamely. Yet I think Keisha definately has the advantage now.

Stacy's jean skirt coming off, as Keisha begins to try wearing her down for a pin or submission.

Katterina and Heather now both fully nude, nail marks on one anothers breasts, as they roll in the grass, not far from Stacy and Keisha.
"Bitch !!"  "Skanky whore!!" among the taunts given between gasps, and intakes of breath, as the two seem fairly well matched.
Both slightly sheened with sweat, as naked, and glistening they roll tit to tit, on the ground.

Heather finally managing to roll Katterina and slam her upper body, to the ground, driving the wind out of the buxom, blonde beauty.
Katterina trying to draw in air, to combat the weakness in her body, from the impact.
Then Heather slams her hot, sexy naked body. Down on top of Katterina's.
The blonde already out of breath, from the first impact, is down, as I begin to count.

Stacy is back to her knees, after slamming a fist into Keisha's belly.
The black beauty, with bad attitude, doubling up a little, as Stacy slips free and regains her knees. Putting her at just the right height, as Keisha brings a forearm, against the side of Stacy's face. Splitting her lip, and sending some blood spraying over onto Heather, and Katterina as I finish the three count, on Katterina.
Stacy's eyes glazing slightly, as she drops down dazed.

Keisha splashes on Stacy, and begins getting the pin fall on her, as Heather rises from Katterina tasting blood.

Katterina slides back a little, and its up, holding her aching body.
Keisha slides free from Stacy, and  not meaning to, rolls Stacy.
The buxom young beauty rolling, and going over the small bank, with a splash into the stream.

Keisha is smiling, as she begins to turn to face Heather. Heather just sitting, watching in horror, as her younger sister is rolled away.
Heather seeing the blood on Stacy's face, as she slips over the edge.
Her hand going to her face, and touching the blood.
Heather had tasted her own blood, in some very hard fought battles.
Yet as Keisha squared off with her. Heather realizes this was Stacy's blood she was tasting, not her own.

"Stacy !!" I call to her, as two pins decided. I rush to the stream. Stacy naked, and face down in it, as she writhes weakly.
The water clear, and cool, as I roll her and pull her out, Pulling her to me, and helping her to gag out the water she had begun to swallow.
The water reviving her, yet Stacy still too groggy to have helped herself.
Her chest heaving against me, as I scoop the sexy young woman into my arms, and carry her out. Very thankful, she seemed like she was going to be okay.

Keisha was smiling, as I dove after Stacy. Then Heather seemed to growl, as she launches herself at the other sexy woman.
Her body slamming into Keisha's as Heather begins to rain punches against her.
Keisha fighting back, at the beginning. Yet Heather had snapped.
It had been said that Vikings, would do something to taste their own blood, before becoming Berseker warriors. Feeling little if any pain, as they became even fiercer warriors.
Heather, as I carried Stacy up, and gently set her down by Katterina. The blonde beauty, checking on Stacy, as I see what was happening.

Heather was on top of Keisha, and she was not trying to pin her. Keisha the last lady to finally be stripped naked, as Heather tore into her.
Keisha was one very good catfighter. I would put money on this lady, in a fight easy.
Yet like a card game. The smart fighter or card player knew, when it was not their day.

Keisha would definately fight, and kick ass again. Yet her punches did not seem to even faze Heather, as Heather was going off on her.
"Get this crazy bitch off me !!" Keisha yells to me, as this was a submission, and the end of the match.
Keisha might challenge Heather on a different day and win. Yet something from seeing her younger sister bloody, and being rolled away like something worthless, had fired Heather up beyond control.

Keisha had nothing to be ashamed of, as she had given her all in the contest, and did herself proud. The stupid fighter was the one that knowing they were beaten, continued until seriously hurt. Keisha was not stupid, and knew she would fight another day. Maybe these same two sisters.

I grab Heather, and she is one very sexy handful, as it takes all of me, to get her off Keisha, and to the ground.
"Let me go, damn it, let me go !!" Heather cries out, as she tries striking at me, while I have her prone beneath me.
I can see her eyes misting up.
"Heather, girl Stacy is okay!!!" "Look, trust me Heather I'm siding you damn it, look !!!" I say loudly and firmly trying not to yell and hoping I did not have to do antyhing more physical to her, to snap her out of it, besides holding her down.

Heather hears Stacy's voice calling to her, as Heather's body relaxes, and she focuses on me first. 'Hey beautiful, it's all right." I tell her, as she relaxes fully, with me on top of her.
Stacy having worked herself over by us, so Heather could see her, split lip and all.

Katterina and Keisha watching on, as Heather breathes more evenly, and grabs me, and kisses me wetly.
As she breaks the kiss, the mischief is back in her pretty hazel eyes.
"If your going to stay on top of me, do you plan on fucking me right here in front of my little sister?" She says playfully, as I know I have four very sexy, and talented catighters laughing, as they see me blush.
I slide from Heather, and help her up.

The four ladies gathering up stripped or torn garments.

It had been a very rough fight for all four ladies. Heather and Stacy winning, with Heather getting Keisha to call it quits, for the final submission.
I found myself admiring Katterina from all angles, as she finally catches me at it.
"You like the show, maybe you can get me a fight some time." She says casually, as she has to admit, she likes the looks she was getting. Myself I think definately this sounds like a plan to me.

Keisha and Heather not looking the most pleasant with each other, as they trade a few parting taunts. Yet nothing that would cause more blows for today.
Just two catfigthers venting the last of the steam for the day.
Keisha definately impressive.
"I'm glad she's okay, bitch." Keisha says, meaning Stacy. Yeah Keisha wanted to kick her ass, yet she had never meant to put the young lady at risk that way. She had just been caught up in the fight.
"Thanks, good fight yourself whore." Heather replies, as they nod at one another. Before Keisha turns, to leave with Katterina.
Katterina turning and mouthing "Call me." Before getting into the car.

Okay the lady wanted a fight, but how was I going to call her, with out a number.
Then I see written in lipstick the required number. Katterina was definately a blonde, full of surprises.

I hear Stacy call my name, from right behind me. I turn, and the buxom young beauty grabs me, and pulls me to the ground.
Heather turning, as Stacy has me on top of her full figured, and still naked body.
"Heather he said he wanted to fuck something young, and still in prime." Stacy says, laughing at my blushing, as well as the look on Heather's face.
Heather soon flopping beside us, as she begins to tickle her younger sister. "You know, he wants the best sister, not the giggler sister." Heather says, as Stacy writhes, as I roll off her, and the two sisters tangle.
"Your still such a little whore sister, but your my little whore sister, and no one messes with my sister." Heather says as she hugs Stacy.

"Oh get off you cow." Stacy replies, as I sit watching them. The two needing the time, to share after the hard fought victory.
Then Heather rolls onto her side, chest heaving. Naked and stunning, as she props her head on one arm. Smiling her winningest smile.
"So think that means you buy us dinner, since we won?" Heather asks, as Stacy sits up beside her.
Playfully slapping Heather's breast. "Yeahh guess you can fuck her, after feeding her." "If your into older women." Stacy ads, as Heather cries out. "That does it bitch back into the water for you." Heather replies as they roll together some more.

Finally having it all out of their systems, we leave.
Bruised and sore. Yet still a pair of the best looking ladies. As I take Heather and Stacy to dinner. The sisters enjoying another victory. While I enjoyed their company for part of the night.

Heather and Stacy winning this fight. Yet many hot and sexy teams still willing to challenge them for a fight.

The end.       

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
hhhm, a good job there of a teamfight, Storm!  ;D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Kayla impressive yourself lady ...

One more post and you hit the thousand mark.. !!!!!! Wooo hooooo ..

Storm