News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Real hard Catfight

• 6 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Real hard Catfight
« on: April 21, 2014, 03:17:54 PM »
  Nadege has a new web site that looks to be real hard fought Catfights....   http://clips4sale.com/store/78795
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Real hard Catfight
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 03:28:20 AM »
I saw this before but wow did you see the last one? Features a broken nose! wow! don't see that in many places!

Thankfully not! Stuff like that turns me right off.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 03:32:44 AM by kafkod »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 04:19:23 AM »
I saw this before but wow did you see the last one? Features a broken nose! wow! don't see that in many places!

To each their own.  :)

Yep. That's something you have to learn to accept if you want to get along with the people you meet in Catfightland.

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 07:26:23 AM »
SHe has a fight called international incident from tanya kicks when she fights an older chick named tweety.  Great catfight one of the only i have ever seen nadege in with breast grabbing.  Convincing grabbing that is.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 07:55:16 AM »
To each their own.  :)

While not a bloodsport, catfighting is certainly not for the squeamish. I enjoy an occasional rough-and-tumble throwdown between two women, engaged in the type of fight that lies just outside the norm of most catfights. In this one, the nose injury is a result of an ugly cheat applied by an angry opponent. The fight is not overly violent - it's an evenly matched catfight with hard hairpulling, slapping and some scratching. I'd love to see a rematch between these two. To each his own, indeed.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 08:01:12 AM by angrmgmt »

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 08:14:51 AM »
SHe has a fight called international incident from tanya kicks when she fights an older chick named tweety.  Great catfight one of the only i have ever seen nadege in with breast grabbing.  Convincing grabbing that is.

Nadege has been around for years. She's also fought with DWW.
Amazing thing about Nadege...she can be engaged in the fiercest of catfights, and she always looks like she's having a blast.
She'll be in the middle of a ferocious hairpulling tug-of-war...and she'll be wearing a Cheshire grin.
Nadege just seems to enjoy every minute of her catfights.

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: On this point we both agree.
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 01:43:14 PM »

I can't stand blood or broken bones in FvsF.  I find it grotesque and completely outside of what I want to see in FvsF.  I even found the advert nasty.  Completely unappealing to me.