News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Isabel, Mukaya and Leonard (part 2 of five)

• 2 Replies

Offline muarijun

Isabel, Mukaya and Leonard (part 2 of five)
« on: November 16, 2008, 05:27:31 PM »

(Part 2)

The enraged Leonard attacked his female opponent with a flurry of kicks and punches, but the ebony fighter evaded his attacks with an amazing cat like agility. She countered his attacks with painful punches and kicks to his body. It soon became apparent that the African gladiatrix can confront her male foe in equal terms in speed, agility, endurance, skill, intelligence, and courage.

"Christ, you bitch are tough," said Leonard.

"You are tough too, fucking bastard, But I’m tougher," answered Mukaya as she smiled. “I’m a first-rate combatant. I had never met a man I couldn't defeat. My punches are gonna' give you nightmares for the rest of your miserable life."

But Leonard was tough. Ignoring the pain in his guts and face, Leonard waits the right moment and his own hard fist crashed into Mukaya’s chin. The Black Panther sailed a foot into the air, and slammed back into the wall.  "Never...been...hit...so hard," Mukaya thinks.

Leonard had cornered the African Amazon and was ready to impale her with his hard on when Isabel attacked him with a powerful side kick to his ribs and jumped over his back like a lioness over one zebra and she knocked him down. Both landed with a thud, they thrust their bodies together and wrapping arms and legs rolled violently about the room, each seeking the advantage.

"You asshole!" cursed the Latin-American spitfire "I'll wipe the floor with you”.

"Try it, you clumsy bitch!" was Leonard’s answer.

Both were a bit of a sadist somewhere deep inside they and the competition was fierce and brutal. Both tangled like two fierce jungle cats. Leonard lost all sense of time and place. There was nothing but their two naked bodies straining together, their muscles flexed to the utmost, their strength being poured into their erotic combat without thought or reason. The room was filled with the sound of soft grunts and the THUMP and BUMP of their rolling, thrashing, straining bodies back and forth across the room as both attacked each other with a savagery one would only expect from two jungle cats.

Now Leonard was becoming the sexual aggressor. He cupped his hands on Isabel’s butt cheeks and pulled her crotch against his own genitals. Leonard began to demolish his female attacker with brutal efficiency.

"I'm going to have you now, little snooty bitch," said Leonard.  "I'm going to ravage you. This will also let you know that I'm the boss in our relationship and what I say goes. I have no intention of letting you leave our home with any shred of dignity.  When I was finished with you, it would be the women who will have learnt their proper place!”"

"Oooh I love strong men." she said." Come up here and we'll see just how strong you really are. You are one who was about to learn the weaker sex is not always female. "

In fact Isabel wasn’t ‘little’. She was a huge woman, 6 foot 6 inches tall and 195 lb. In fact she was tallest and heaviest than Leonard or Mukaya.

Both were breathing hard from the exertion and the excitement was visible on their sweat streaked bodies. Isabel was visibly trembling with anticipation; sleek muscles slid under her tanned skin. She was obviously aroused. The sadistic wife was moaning with pleasure while she eyed Leonard’s large penis hungrily. She was like a cat in heat. Her half destroyed clothes left very little to the imagination.  The ragged remnants of her night dress can’t hide anything. Her silk thong bikini barely covered her voluptuous assets At same time, Leonard could hardly wait to rape her splendidly muscular body. Taking hold of Isabel's dress with one hand, he ripped it half open with surprising strength. Within seconds, her clothes were reduced to useless fabric remnants strewn about the floor.

Isabel punched him square in the jaw, saying “It’s clear to me, my dear, that you have a lot to learn about how to treat women.” Leonard was taken by surprise by the powerful punch and he was ‘seeing the stars’. Then she snatched him up off the floor... with one hand! She was so powerful she was picking him up like he was a rag doll. Leonard had never been so humiliated! He couldn't believe a girl could be so incredibly strong.

“All girls have to know how to keep their husbands in line.” she said. “Still think you're a real tough guy?" she asked him. "Come on, tough guy. Prove it. I’m going to rape you, stud. It'll be fun.”

"Little girl, you better have good insurance" said Leonard, but he was trapped in a waist scissors and her lovely wife was squeezing his ribs unmercifully; her long legs snaked around Leonard’s waist like a coiled python. Isabel was almost identical to her husband in strength and she was becoming the sexual aggressor. She cupped her hands on Leonard’s bottom and smothered his face with her boobs. As she continued to squeeze him, she occasionally placed one of his hands against her legs or breasts, saying “Come on, Leonard.  I’m just a girl.  Break free.  Beat me up.  Show me my place.”  This made him struggle angrily, but the Hispanic lady simply tightened her hold, preventing him from breaking free.

"Oh baby!" purred Isabel, "I want you to give my wet pussy some attention...you will, won't you baby?" and she began to ride her husband's face like a bucking bronco, swaying back and forth as she raped his  mouth with her sopping pussy. Leonard was being used as nothing more than a human dildo. He was enraged and began to hit her in the ribs with full force until he can sink a fist in his spouse’s cxnt.

The tables were turned and the powerful male began to take control. The olive skinned beauty began to weaken as her bedmate began to smack fist after fist into her tits and midsection. Isabel's battered tits suddenly popped free from her broken bra and bounced into view. Leonard began to pull, pinch, and squeeze the giant size jugs. The spicy Latin warrior who loves to punish men was no more match for her consort.

In this moment Mukaya, fully recovered, grabbed Leonard’s hair and dismounting him. Isabel covers her pussy with her hands and sat in the corner, looking her virile girlfriend trade punches with her husband.

Leonard connected solidly to Mukaya’s face several times.  In fact, one punch was so hard that he hurt his own hand. The African female servant withstood Leonard’s assault as she proved she could take a good pounding. Her mouth and left eye were cut open and her right eye was badly reddened. The two behemoths stood in the room trading punches, kicks, and kneelifts, neither gaining an advantage. The black dyke absorbed Leonard's most damaging blows without flinching, her rock hard body seemingly impervious to pain. Mukaya tried to overwhelm Leonard with her weight advantage, but he stood toe to toe with her, giving as good as he got. Both were engaged in a full-scale racial war and both were enjoying the ordeal beyond words.

The house was silent except for the sound of fists buried repeatedly hard, straining bodies and the grunts of effort. They were two perfect specimens with only one thought in mind and that was their desire to subdue the other. No weapons. Just their nude bodies locked in combat. Mukaya’s punches had more weight behind them and Leonard’s whole body swayed when he got hit. Leonard’s punches were quicker, carrying more energy, causing the maiden’s head to jerk around spastically.

Leonard was in serious troubles. His left eye was already swollen shut, he had a multitude of bruises covering his entire body from her stinging solid punches, but they continued to fight. Mukaya finally forced him against the bedpost and tried to knee him in his exposed. Isabel, clearly feeling confident in her girlfriend abilities yells "Go on pal, time to kick some macho ass!"

The Black Boxing Bitch drove her knee into the white man’s stomach. Leonard’s mouth shot open in shock. His legs buckled as he tried to breathe. Quick as a flash, the ebony fighter adjusted her feet and lashed her knee up in another devastating strike. The match appeared to be horribly one sided now. The men had been hopelessly outclassed. "Where in the world did she learn to punch like that?" Leonard asked to himself.

Isabel called out excitedly ''Yeah kick his ass and make love to me baby!'' The sheer virility of her tough girl friend have been overwhelmed and sexually excited her

The virile dyke closed with Leonard to finish him, but he gathered himself up to fight her. There was no way he was going to let this woman beat him. His manhood was at stake. Leonard drew back his fist and gave a powerful punch straight into the negres's cxnt. Leonard felt Mukaya’s labia mash on his hand as fist met pubic bone. Leonard send quickly three more hard punches straight into Mukaya’s damaged pussy. As she absorbed punch after punch from her boss’s powerful fists, she began to grow astonished at the power of his punches. She began to retreat more and more quickly. As her adrenaline rush faded, the negress became Leonard’s personal punching bag. Mukaya, her face being pummeled from side to side by her male rival's fists, suddenly felt cold and empty. She sank to her knees in front of Leonard.

(To be continued)

petelv

Re: Isabel, Mukaya and Leonard (part 2 of five)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 06:56:00 PM »
This is great.  Looking forward to part 3.

pete

Offline chuckles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Isabel, Mukaya and Leonard (part 2 of five)
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 11:44:12 AM »
Amen to that, more please.