News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Isabel, Mukaya and Leonard. Part 4 of 5

• 1 Replies

Offline muarijun

Isabel, Mukaya and Leonard. Part 4 of 5
« on: December 21, 2008, 12:17:33 PM »
In this episode, we can see the last Leonard's attempt to prevail over his wife and his mistress, and preserve the male dominance on the home. Can he prevail? Read it and see:

(I believe I had post this part a week ago, but aparently it was a mistake)

Part Four:

At last, Leonard’s attacks began to lost force. A look of panic spread across his face as he now realized that he was going to lose the battle. He was no longer able to defend himself. Isabel hit him in the head with a flurry of savage mule kicks as Mukaya began to kick his belly. Like a pair of tigress tracking her prey the negress and the Hispanic crushed Leonard's near helpless body against her vibrant nudity. Leonard fought with the desperation of a cornered rat and both women paid a high price as Leonard’s fists hit their bodies one and another time, make both she-cats scream in pain.

The wildcats, badly punished by Leonard’s fist fighting abilities, clinched to him like a pair of octopus. They used their weight advantage to lean on him. They fell hard to the floor and began a desperate struggle for supremacy. They rolled around, screaming obscenities at each other until the two naked women mounted Leonard’s beaten and exhausted body. Both she-cats wrapped their ebony legs around Leonard’s waist. He  grunted like a trapped animal, trying to resist the squeeze. He took the punishment like a man, refusing to admit he was hurt, silently accepting the pain. His face went red. He knew he was beaten unless he could escape. In desperation, his hands snaked between the women’s legs, mauling their pussies and grabbing and pulling their abundant patch of long furry pubes.  Leonard felt the female thighs lessen their grip around his waist. Encouraged by this, Leonard started to attack their pussies even harder but the women were now silent, their muscles shivering. Isabelle was squeezing pityless and Mukaya was scissoring without mercy. Very soon the scissors proved to be stronger than the groin attacks and Leonard slowly released her hold and lost consciousness from the pain and the lack of oxygen. The battle was over, and the ‘weaker’ sex had won again.

Totally out of steam, the lesbian fighters sat up and admired their work. A powerful Macho man lay limp and decimated at their feet. Sure, both ladies were tired and in pain, but they were victorious! Absolutely drenched in sweat and bodily juices, both gals huge tenderly each other and began to French-kiss hungrily. Slowly, the love-making session turned to friendly competition, as both dykes continued the tongue fight back and forth, while low moans of sexual hanger escaped from their welded mouths. In no time, both Dominants were striving to force the other woman to submit in curve-to-curve combat. Between kisses and bites, while their naked bodies rubbed against each other, they started to exchange curses, trying to provoke each other, to turn each other on even more, closer to orgasm. Each woman felt overwhelmed by the sensation of their sweating bodies as they rubbed their pussies against each other.  Holding each other by the hair, they brought their faces together. 

“OOOhhhhhhhhh ! Fuck me harder, you little, dirty lesbian putta. Mmmmmmm….. You smell like a cheap whore from the riverside!" Said Mukaya. "Better than smelling like tuna fish just pulled out of the river” Isabel sneered. “I am going to beat your little lesbo-ass right now, you taco-cxnt.", Mukaya replied, her eyes closed in ecstasy. "Ohhh ! Let's seeeeeee… Ohhhhhhh….!" Isabel whispered back. "Mmmmmm…. I'll fuck your open mouth with my tongue, you stupid xxxxx… Oooohhhhh…." “I’m go to out-dyked you in a tongue-fight honey! Mmmmmmm…." "Uuuunnnnnn…! You call this a kiss ?" Mukaya replied teasingly. “Don't play with the fire honey. I go to kiss you till you can't breath, you Indian wetback! Hhhhhhmmmmmm!.  “Wetback? OoohhhKaaaayyy! Ahhhhh! I'll destroy you, puta negra! You will be my slave. Ooooommmmmm!

They smacked together in a furious sloppy french kiss. For long seconds they fought with their tongues and humped their pussies and moaned into each other's mouth. The women’s hard clits emerged from their hoods and swelled to full size, hot and wet and ready for combat. These were the weapons that would decide which woman was more sexually powerful. The women worked their hips and asses hard, sealing their pussy lips together with a hiss of wet flesh, sucking tight and merging. Their hot labia melted together. Sexual lubricants flowed from pussy to pussy, and trickled down between their thighs and down their legs. Their soft inner cores opened to each other and melted together. They pulled each other's hair as hard as they could as their orgasms washed over them.  Moaning and grunting, they pulled hair and let their juices soak their legs.  Isabel snarled, almost delirious with lust. Her tits were exploding with pleasure, her cxnt was burning with need. Her last orgasm wasn’t enough. She had to mate again with Mukaya. She had to use her enraged sex to devour and defeat the sex of her lesbian lover. She need to feel her glorious cxnt locked and sucked to her lusty housemaid. She had to feel her womanhood overpowering that of her negress servant to turned her on her sexual slave.

Mukaya felt the same way. She worked her cxnt almost desperately against Isabel’s pussy, longing for the ultimate contact, wanting to destroy her female boss in the most intimate way possible and, at the same time, relieve the terrible hunger burning between her legs. They hugged each other close and groaned as they continued to pound and grind their soaked cxnts against each other, neither willing to admit defeat to her rival. Mukaya shoved her tongue deep into Isabel’s mouth and Mukaya felt the other woman's thick hot cxnt smash deep into her sexual flesh, forcing the fur between them apart. Mukaya jerked her clit against Isabel’s and felt the other woman flinch and shudder in her embrace as their two clits suddenly engaged one another in a duel far more intimate and explosive than any their feuding body parts had undertaken so far. Mukaya’s buns tensed and clenched as she forced her clit against Isabel and the housewife pulled out of their deadly kiss and gasped in violation as their clits stroked one another. For one vital second Isabel lost control, moaning against Mukaya’s body. The housemaid smiled with joy; she was proving herself to be the more sexually powerful woman and the dominant warrior over her dirty female boss.

The black demoness squeezed hard, crushing the other woman in a bearhug, trying to drive her tits even more firmly against her enemy’s burning globes. Isabel gasped, driven to panic and confusion by the unprecedented feeling of having her tits crushed back. Her breasts were her pride and glory, the powerful symbols of her womanhood and her sexual power. They were renowned for their size, beauty and firmness and they had never been conquered before. Yet, now, incredibly, her nipples were being pushed back, her hard tits were being slowly overwhelmed by an even stronger set of tits. The vicious housemaid leaning hard into the dirty housewife. Their nude torsos plastered together, hard bellies pushing, navels sucking at each other as the women writhed in each other’s arms. Mukaya swung her hips and slapped her thick pussy lips into Isabel’s cxnt; the two beauties groaned at the volcanic heat that rippled up from between their legs. Mukaya was letting Isabel know which of them was the dominant bitch. Isabel struggled back, bucking up with her hips, slapping her wet pussy into her enemy’s driving cxnt. But she was being overwhelmed by a  more powerful sexuality, and both women knew it. The women locked eyes; there was no question as to which of them was the more powerful woman, which of them had the stronger sex.

"OOOOOhhhhhh yes. You dirty brown mopped whore. O God ... .Yes, Yesss ... .
“Ooooooh..! Degenerate dike”
"Oh god... Brown bastard slut! Oh my…."
"You muscle-bound whore. Ohhh, yesssss!"
"Ohh shiit .ohhh fuck!"
"OHHH,FUUUCK!"
"GODDDDDD! UH HUHHH!"

Isabel and Mukaya suddenly felt the impending orgasm that they had both been fighting off finally arrive. With final cries of lust and desperation, both dykes drew back their powerful asses, then thrust forward with all of their strength. Their fused clits smashed head to head, then crushed each other completely back into their hoods. Finally, after another five minutes of straining erotic combat, Mukaya felt the muscular body beneath her's begin to tremble and shudder. A soft moan of pleasure escaped her lips, and then the moan became a cry as her orgasm overtook her. The explosion of ecstasy that followed was so intense that Isabel was on the edge to lost conscious.

“You are now my private toy, my pet and MY servant, you Latin bitch.” Said the black conqueror, riding the beaten housewife like a cowgirl taming a wild mare in heat. Mukaya began to fucking her prey harder and harder. The hispanic beauty began to fuck back desperately, pounding Mukaya pussy vs pussy, clit vs clit. The housemaid began to scream in pleasure while she felt she was getting close to cum. “You are great, puta negrata”. Said Isabel. “I admit you are the best I've ever been with, but you are not woman enough to defeat me. I go to show you how a real woman fucks a bitch like you”.

Mukaya said no word. She need all her willpower to not be outfucked by the Hispanic Amazon. She was on the verge of cum again, but she could feel Isabel was over the edge too. Both macho-lesbians fucked with everything they had.

In this moment, Leonard grabbed painfully both wildcats by their manes and began to slam their heads against each other’s.

Netx: The conclusion: Can Leonard win? (You can't be sure about it, because in my stories the woman don't win every time).

You can see my Yahoo group:

http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedwrestling_he_win/?yguid=89773744

petelv

Re: Isabel, Mukaya and Leonard. Part 4 of 5
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 12:23:40 PM »
This is a excllent story.  I am looking forward to part 5.

pete