News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

hope you like this...

• 3 Replies

Offline RobbieMac

• Brand new around here
hope you like this...
« on: January 12, 2018, 07:35:31 PM »
thought I would try my hand at this and I hope its acceptable to the community... if so, I will complete my portion of the story if its enjoyable to others... my portion?   the thought is that when I have finished my part, another more well known author around here will pick up things from there and carry on... please let me what you think and in the meantime, introducing:

GIRLS NIGHT IN

Looking out the window of the tiny cafe and seeing the heavy rain has diminished substantially. Just a constant drizzle now and signs of the sun actually peeking out between the dark clouds is a most welcome sight. The hamburger steak had been tasty, but is virtually a memory as I take the remaining  sip of unsweetened iced tea that was left in the tall glass. It's been nice to have an afternoon to myself and attempt to work out a few things that nobody else could help me with. Just sitting there for a moment and contemplating some decisions I have to be right about... taking a little longer to go over everything one last time before being completely satisfied and willing to take the next step.  Going back to the week before, and revisiting my dealings with  Randy was not much of a mental challenge and progressed quickly and reasonably clearly....

BRIEF BACKGROUND

A friend of a mutual friend is pretty much cliche' material, but that's exactly what it was when this guy Randy was referred to me. I was promised that he and I shared some unique common interests with one another and that naturally became an attention grabber of sorts. Apparently, he took keeping fit pretty seriously and also had some experience with physical combative competition, much the same as I did. It didn't take a whole lot more convincing before I opted to give the guy a call and derive a personal feel for what I might be getting into here. Right at 55 minutes of phone chat, and specific questioning, was enough for us to agree to a face to face meet two days later. Unable to keep a smile from playing around the corners of my mouth as I recall our meeting...at this very same table.

It was exactly 5 days prior that I walked in the door of this little place for the first time... remembering checking my watch when I sensed I might be a little too early. Instinctively glancing around and realizing immediately that he was even earlier than I was. One look at the guy seated at the table way back in the dimly lit corner was all it took to assure me that I had found my man. Weaving between tables and making my way to the back before stopping again and saying quietly... "Either you are Randy, or somebody else is out there passing your selfie off as their own". My introduction was met with a short friendly laugh as he motioned with his right hand toward the chair directly across from him.... "Hello Rob, and just for the record, I have been saving this chair for you". My turn to laugh now as I pulled out the wooden chair and plopped my 6'2" 228 pound frame gently down into it. Noting that he wasn't kidding when he had told me on the phone that we were very similar when it came to size... not that we would be mistaken for identical twins though as his faintly tanned white skin color was pretty much in direct contrast to the dark brown tone begetting my Afro American heritage.

SMALL TALK BECOMES VERY  INTERESTING

The beer was cold and went down smoothly as we picked up the conversation right from where we left off on the phone. Confirming that we did indeed share interests in both working out and mat wrestling/grappling.... participating at times and more than content with being knowledgeable spectators at other times. The conversation wandered here and there and somehow worked its way in the direction about others we knew who were into this kind of scene too. We kicked around a couple names we were both familiar with and then we expanded things a bit. It's a little cloudy now about who brought it up first, but let's just say it was me.... I told Randy that I had a female cousin who was a great person and also had a very athletic and physically competitive side to her. His countering response pertained to a woman co-worker of his who had the reputation of being very catty and more than willing to stand up for herself. He went on to say that her most outstanding features were her muscular legs that she worked on a lot at the health club she belonged to. I really can't remember who ordered another round of beers, but let's just say it was me.... Both of us buzzing slightly now as the conversation took a quick turn and wasn't about he and I anymore. Me sharing that my cousin, as probably expected, was a black woman... which in turn led to him revealing that the woman he worked with was of Asian decent. Soon learning that Rae was a few inches taller and a couple pounds heavier than "his girl", Xuan. We  chatted for a little while longer and began to tease one another about which woman would eventually have her way if they tussled with each other.  Needless to say, we didn't come close to reaching an agreement on that one! The old saying about time flying when you are having fun became very appropriate that afternoon as we finally agreed it was time to go our separate ways.... for the time being. Standing together, sharing a firm handshake, and thinking I got in a final teasing jab by suggesting that the girls might need to set up a meeting of their own. This comment drawing a knowing smile and a quick counter that caught me just a tad off guard... "I will pass that on to Xuan if you promise to run it by Rae as well". What could I say to him after that?  Simply nodding my head and replying quietly... "I'll do just that, man...I'll do just that".

Finalizing things in my head and time to move on as I get out my wallet...taking a moment to calculate the proper tip before leaving the cash in the middle of  the familiar table. Nodding toward the pretty waitress on my way out and thrilled that the rain had finally stopped before I had to step outside. My mind totally made up now since a person is only as good as their word ... "I'll do just that, man".  On my way to my car and giving Rae a quick call just before reaching the lot... shooting the shit for just a few and then telling her that I wanted to talk to her in person about something she might be interested in. She tried to quiz me, but I kinda fended her off after assuring her that everything was just fine....  letting her know that it was just something I wanted to share directly with her and not over the phone. Like I told Randy, she is a great person and she didn't delay further before agreeing to meet at her home the following night.

PROPOSITION FOR RAE AND LEARNING JUST HOW SMALL THIS WORLD MIGHT BE

Let me begin this portion of the story by confessing that both Rae and I know each other really, really well when it comes to our likes and dislikes. We have never pulled any punches and I can't foresee the day when that could ever happen. She offered me a cold brew and I thanked her with my usual smile before diving right into the reason for me being there. Giving her the complete lowdown about Randy and what he and I ended up discussing that afternoon. Watching her face and eyes closely, especially what I got to the part about his competitive friend Xuan and her feisty nature. Not really knowing what to expect, but seeing her right eyebrow arch curiously as soon as I mentioned the other woman. "What is it, Rae"? She shrugged her broad shoulders and then responded thoughtfully.... "It might be nothing at all, but Xuan is far from a common name around here and there is a woman with that same name at the health club I belong to". Remembering now that Randy said that his Xuan worked out at a local health club and finding myself wondering what the chances were....briefly describing the other woman as being 24 years old,  Asian with very long jet black hair, approximately 5' even and 130 pounds with very muscular legs.  Watching Rae again as a smile slowly spread across her lovely face... "Sure sounds like the Xuan at my club, and to tell the truth, I really don't think I care for her".The last part come through loud and clear and I could tell that Rae's thought  gears were in full motion now. She then stood up and moved behind me before giving the back of my right shoulder a gentle pat .... "Tell you what, cuz... I plan to workout tomorrow night and if her schedule remains constant, this Xuan should be there too. Where did you say that she and this Randy fellow work"?  It dawned on me then that I had no idea where they worked, but I told her I would  text Randy and have that answer in the morning. Just enough time left tonight for a second beer (or was it the third?) and sharing a couple laughs before I let myself out and say back over my shoulder... "I'll let you know where they work in the morning, Rae. Thanks for listening tonight, girl". Thinking I might have heard a girlish giggle just before the door closed softly behind me. True to my word again, Rae received the work information bright and early the next day. Knowing that the ball was in her court now and prepared to wait... semi-patiently.

RESPONSE FROM MY FAVORITE COUSIN

Two days had passed and I was beginning to think that nothing was going to come from any of this afterall. Getting out of the gym shower after completing a really tough workout and feeling especially good about myself for some reason. Toweling off and dressing again before retrieving my phone out of the locker.... seeing that I had missed a call about 20 minutes ago and recognizing Rae's number immediately. Praying that nothing was amiss as I called back and waited for her to answer... just for the sake of brevity, this should convey what she had to say:

1. Randy's Xuan was indeed the same Xuan at Rae's health club (no idea what the odds were, but I guess it takes Xuan to know Xuan)
2. Surprisingly, Rae didn't have to initiate a conversation with her. but was instead approached by the Asian woman.
3. They compared notes on what I told her and what the other woman heard from Randy.
4. Last and certainly not least, they actually seemed to have a sense of dislike going on and mutually agreed to hang around the club after hours on Saturday night to work things out on the mats.

I listened intently and then strongly encouraged her to make sure that things remained sane and reasonable between the two of them. That's when she laughed and asked what plans I had for Saturday night?  I didn't have to be hit over the head with a 2x4 to figure out what she was getting at and she didn't hesitate to confirm it. Randy would be there to support Xuan and I needed to be there to stand behind my favorite cousin. Randy and I would have to promise to stay out of the way, unless one of them intentionally broke any of the rules that they would agree upon before the match started. She knew that she had my promise and total support even before I wholeheartedly agreed to her wishes. Rae told me the time to be there and let me know that one of the rarely used back doors of the club would be left open for Randy and myself. Hanging up the phone and finding my mind racing a bit.... having seen Rae wrestle and knowing what she brings to the table, but just a little concerned about an opponent I have no knowledge about whatsoever.  Sighing and just praying that I haven't gotten her into something she isn't prepared to deal with....

BACK TO THE PRESENT...PRELUDE TO SHOWTIME

Damned if it wasn't raining again... it had started early Saturday evening and was still coming down pretty hard as I pulled out of my driveway right at 10:30 sharp. Knowing that I was looking at a 15 minute drive tops, but giving myself a little leeway as I usually try to do... Rae told me that the  proceedings should get underway right around 11 and I was determined to beat Randy there this time. Tiny butterflies of anticipation fluttering in my stomach as I make the final turn and pull into the smallish parking area directly behind the club. Only one other car back there as I put some distance between that one and mine before pulling into an open spot. Grabbing my gym bag out of the backseat, which contained a few items that could come in handy if Rae possibly forgot to bring her own. Approaching the back of the club and seeing the two doors I was told were back there... going straight for the one on the right, and sure enough, it was unlocked just as promised. Enough lights on inside where I can easily follow the route outlined by Rae. Taking a right at the second hallway which eventually led straight to a set of double doors on the left. Opening the doors and immediately feeling my nostrils flare slightly when a very pleasant aroma invades them upon entry into a rather large room filled with numerous exercise machines, treadmills, weight benches, and various other workout items. Looking around with interest as I move straight across this room before confronting another hallway on the other side.... double checking the text from Rae before walking to the third door on the left and seeing just what I expected to see....12 W....  Taking a deep breath and seeing that my watch is indicating 10:46 as I open the door and step inside. Damn, Damn, Damn!!  cursing under my breath as I see that Randy is already here and waiting! Greeted with a smile and handshake before exchanging usual stuff like... "How are things"?   "What have you been up to"?  just normal crap like that. Allowing my eyes to wander now and estimating this room to be approximately 25x25 with a rather large plush looking mat covering the vast majority of that area ... put a gun to my head and I would say that the mat was right at 20x20 or thereabouts. Several comfortable looking folding chairs set up against the back wall and nodding with satisfaction when I realize that all walls have about 4' of really soft looking padding along the bottom of them. Thinking about how nice this entire place seems to be when I hear the door opening behind me.... instinctively turning toward the sound and finding myself gazing into the eyes of this amazing looking Asian woman who is clad in a very tight pale yellow leotard that appears to be made of Lycra, or a very similar material.  Her long black hair neatly braided and framing her very attractive Asian facial features. A large black gym bag clutched in her right hand as she nods with a smile and comes right over to me... "Rob, I presume...I'm sure you already know, but I'm Xuan"..... taking her right hand in my own and feeling both the warmth and strength of her grip as we shake briefly. Mumbling something about how nice it was to meet her or some drivel like that, but feeling my eyes moving downward now. Randy was spot on when he told me about her legs... not a tall woman, but with thighs and calves to absolutely kill for and her black low cut wrestling shoes making her seem just a tiny but taller than she really is .. making a mental note that Rae better do her best to avoid being trapped between those pythons. Xuan smiles again and then shuffles toward the far corner of the room before placing her bag down there and going into a stretching and limbering up routine. Shooting the breeze with Randy now, but sneaking peeks over at Xuan as she shakes out her arms, hands, and then her strong shapely legs....it was then when I heard the unmistakable sound of the room door opening again. Knowing just what to expect this time and certainly not disappointed as Rae strides into the room. Her shoulder length dark hair tailed tightly and attired in a pair of tight flexible gym shorts that were a burned orange in color...her upper body partially concealed by a tight white sports bra which shifted ever so slightly in accordance with her slight breast bounce. Also clad in low cut wrestling shoes that were the exact same color as her shorts... a large white gym bag slung over the left shoulder as she made her way straight over toward Randy and myself. A warm smile for me... "Howdy Rob.." and an extended right hand to Randy as she announces quietly... "Hey, there... I'm Rae". Watching the other guy as he exchanges greetings with her, but it's really obvious just how closely he was checking her out at the same time. She is 25 and as mentioned earlier, my cousin has about 5" in height on Xuan and perhaps 5-7 pounds in weight as well. Extremely well toned with a goodly amount of feminine muscle when it comes to her arms and long legs. Lower limbs not quite as muscular as those of the Asian, but Rae definitely has the edge when it comes to comparing the structure of their core muscles. She delivers a simple nod over in Xuan's direction before she moves over to the opposite corner of the room and drops her bag over there. Not wasting any more time as she goes into a short well scripted stretching and warmup session of her own. Xuan had a slight head start and finishes up before Rae is quite ready to proceed... seeing her open her bag and take out two sheets of paper. Coming over and handing one to Randy and then bringing the other one over to me...the words on the paper were very easy to read and right to the point:

1. No use of closed fists, forearms, or elbows ... no kicking or kneeing .... no gouging or biting.... no intentional scratching or any attempt to break the skin... no intentional hairpulling and no choking.
2. Use of open handed slaps would be allowed, but only when both of them were on the ground and must be directed to body parts other than the head, face, or boobs.
3. Private areas will be strictly off limits and any accidental contact would be handled via an adequate and reasonable recovery period.
4. The only times the seconds (Randy and myself) could intervene would be because of any obvious violation of the rules or either woman being off the mat near the space that the chairs occupy.
5. Each woman will receive a single time-out that would last for 3 minutes and could be used at any time during the match.
6. Winner would be determined when the other woman found herself in such a position where she had to either tap out or verbally submit (and had already utilized her one time-out).

Rae is concluding her routine just as both  Randy and I finish reading the rules they have both agreed upon...personally relieved that they intend to keep this as a straight wrestle, with the slight exception of ground slaps being allowed. Motioning to the big white man as we quickly go over and  each take a seat on one of the large folding chairs along the back wall. My watch reading 11:21 as I see  both of the amazing women taking deep breaths and then exhaling very slowly before simultaneously dropping into semi-crouches and slowly closing the distance with one another.

SHOWTIME AT LAST

Both Xuan and Rae stay low with their arms and hands extended in front of their ample chests while slowly and cautiously advancing toward the middle of the mat. Just watching the smaller woman assume her stance, and move forward in this way, immediately indicates just how athletic she actually is. Not overly concerned though, because I know that Rae will take a backseat to very few women when it comes to athleticism... almost within arms length of the other now as they both stop for an instant and then begin to move together in an almost orchestrated circular motion. Rae can not reach the other woman yet, but feints a grab with her hands in an attempt to see how her shorter opponent reacts to something like this. Obviously not Xuan's first rodeo as she displays quick reflexes while twisting slightly and maintaining the distance between them for the time being... not over reacting in the least or giving anything away yet. Suddenly, as if arranged, both women move in against one another and go into a traditional collar and elbow lockup near the middle of the matted area. Cheeks almost on the shoulder of their opponent as they begin to flex with the upper body and attempt to use their powerful looking leg muscles in hopes of gaining a quick advantage. Hearing two soft grunts, and not sure which one came from whom, as they both exert the effort they hope will allow them to back the other woman up....shaking my head slowly in amazement and respect as it seems they are at a total stalemate for the moment. Xuan's smooth muscular thighs beginning to bulge and Rae's slightly more sinewy muscles doing their thing as her calves and thighs harden almost immediately. They remain locked like this for maybe 20 seconds and getting absolutely nowhere when the black wrestler opts to change tactics.... showing quickness and agility, without warning, as she jerks away from the smaller woman just enough to rotate her hips furiously and spin very quickly behind the fit Asian wrestler ? the move executed so well that Xuan has no chance at all to respond, much less stop it.  Both wrestlers now facing in our direction as Rae completes the wonderful maneuver by snaking her long toned arms tightly around Xuan's upper body and just beneath her breasts... locking her left hand tightly on her right wrist as she plasters her lower body tightly against the backside of her opponent and begins to flex and tighten her arm and shoulder muscles. What appears to be a mixed look of surprise, discomfort, and frustration is now etched on the shorter woman's face as her hands instantaneously fly to the those of her skilled opponent... trying so hard to pry those hands apart and gain her freedom, but Rae continues to squeeze and remains in control as the reverse bearhug is applied perfectly. Xuan clings to Rae's hands and uses her strong legs to move her around the mat in a very tight circle... my cousin keeps her lower body tightly pressed against the smaller woman's tush and shuffles right with and still behind her. Nothing much happening for a moment or two as both women seem to be contemplating something.... as always, someone has to act first and its Rae again.  While moving tightly against the Asian wrestler from behind, she suddenly sneaks her right foot and ankle in front of those of her counterpart...then quickly thrusting with her lower body and moving the braided Asian forward and slightly off balance before her right foot entangles with her own and causes the struggling woman to not only stumble, but pitch forward and down to the mat flat on her face and belly. Rae holds on firmly and rides her opponent down to the soft mat in the dominant position.... a single audible THUD is heard as Xuan meets the mat with her body while cushioning the descent of my cousin at the same time. On the ground for the first time where its body on body and muscle versus muscle in whats appearing to be a very primitive struggle for survival....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:15:54 AM by RobbieMac »
brand new to this site, but not born yesterday. Extremely fit black man who enjoys the company of women, but usually has to seek out other big guys for challenging physical competition.

Offline RobbieMac

• Brand new around here
Re: hope you like this...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 02:24:46 AM »
not to give up hope just yet, Tiger.... depending on initial response, and the inclusion of a second author, you just might get what you want... thanks much for your input.
brand new to this site, but not born yesterday. Extremely fit black man who enjoys the company of women, but usually has to seek out other big guys for challenging physical competition.

Offline Barb27

• experienced in wrestling and sane rules matches
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 10:25:46 AM »
I do like your style and everything seems to flow very well. I hope you will decide to continue this one and follow with more stories after that.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 07:41:02 PM »
This is a great start!  I hope to hear how this one turns out...