News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ladies In Combat Wrestling

• 5 Replies

Offline leedslad

Ladies In Combat Wrestling
« on: August 17, 2015, 06:18:26 PM »
Hi All,

Doe anybody know what happened to Joe Smith and the Ladies in Combat site based in Manchester?

Also there was a forerunner video company called red rose productions or similar.

Does anybody have any knowledge on them?

Cheers

Leedslad

Offline reefer76

Re: Ladies In Combat Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 02:38:33 PM »
I did many mixed videos for Ladies in Combat between about 2006 and 2009, against the likes of Adele Adams, Louise Lockwood - and I did many matches with Xena.

All filmed at a house in Newton Heath.

Don't know what happened to Joe, but I don't think he's active in video production anymore.

Offline leedslad

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 02:54:26 PM »
Cheers for that Reefer

That must have been great.

All those ladies appear to have dissapeared from the scene.  I wanted to see about getting some of the dvds.  Some of the ones filmed in the shop looked great.  Office Pindown and Gladiator girls in particular.

I also recall some Red rose videos or something similar which I believed Shelby Beach was involved with.

Offline @AmazonsParadise

• God Member
  • #catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #women
    • Amazons Paradise
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 05:38:53 PM »
Gladiator Girls sounds interesting! Any pics/screenshots that you can share. Maybe it is still available via clips4sale or similar?
#catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #womenswrestling #femfight #FemaleFighting #FemaleWrestling blogger & vendor of fine catfight art eBooks

Offline leedslad

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 07:37:07 PM »

Well I found the DVDs here, but 50 euros and 20 Euros postage seems bloody excessive these days.

http://www.wiwa-erotica.de/b2c/index.php3?page=browse&catid=822&off=0&sessionid=206408dad18f398ef595708c5101460e

Offline reefer76

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 08:59:38 PM »
Cheers for that Reefer

That must have been great.

All those ladies appear to have dissapeared from the scene.  I wanted to see about getting some of the dvds.  Some of the ones filmed in the shop looked great.  Office Pindown and Gladiator girls in particular.

I also recall some Red rose videos or something similar which I believed Shelby Beach was involved with.

It was. Many of the videos I was in never actually appeared on the website - I think they were done as private customs. I probably did 13 or 14 with Xena and only 2 or 3 were ever on the website. She was also from Leeds actually and she was great.

Joe had dealings with Lady Victoria and I think some matches are available here:

http://www.ladyvictoria.com/