News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Festelle Wrestlers

• 5 Replies

Offline Red Ruffansore

Festelle Wrestlers
« on: August 19, 2015, 01:27:54 AM »
I am curious, does anyone know the history of Festelle? When did they begin producing videos? Over the years, where did they find wrestlers? What were their backgrounds? how did theyrelate to TPC?

Just interested.

Drew

Offline Summerkat2002

Re: Festelle Wrestlers
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 07:52:27 PM »
They have been around for 20 years. Hard to believe. they are crooks. Take your money and don't send the product. Don't answer your inquiries on the product. Stay away from them. Not reliable and I know first hand. :'(

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 07:59:29 PM »
Festelle was originally a UK company - it used various girls [glamour models, students, etc]; and its customer service was first-class. They launched TPC [The Personal Collection; and also a tie-up with a firm in Florida, USA.

Over the years, Festelle introduced some talented wrestlers/boxers like Sonia Fernandes, Sherry, Jill Munro, Lucy Gresty and Lisa Marie, the New Zealand Amazon. Through the tie-up with the Florida associate, several of the British girls went to the USA for matches with American girls. To that end, purchasers of Festelle's videos/DVDs were encouraged to sponsor a particular girl. In the following year, the USA girls came to England and matches were held in a London pub, or a gym in Norfolk. Towards the end of the visitors' stay, there would be an "open session", where Festelle's customers/sponsors could wrestle/box any girl of their choice.

Lisa Marie, having exhausted the supply of British opponents, then settled in the USA for several years, before retiring back to New Zealand. About that time, the two original partners of Festelle split up - one of them [a short, dark-haired guy with glasses, whose name I have forgotten] continued for a while...he used to introduce the girls and referee the fights.

Then, several years ago, there was some kind of legal/contractual dispute which eventually resulted in Festelle being acquired by a German outfit...Kontex.

I'm sorry to hear, from this site, and other sources, that this latest venture is not up to the standards of the original Festelle.

GG

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 03:24:55 PM »
Regarding problems with purchase from Festelle, I've bought a number of downloads from the Festelle.Eu site - no problems at all and I've always been happy with the speed of access to the files in question. IMO Festelle were one of the best suppliers, especially in the 80's and 90's when they had a number of really amazing-looking girls working for them, albeit some of them only fighting once or twice.

Offline Red Ruffansore

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 11:20:10 PM »
Thanks for the information. I have a better understanding of what happened. I was always amazed at the number of different wrestlers they matched together. I appreciate your sharing a little on their backgrounds.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 02:09:43 AM »
There are still clips of some of their wrestlers [from their UK days]. online.

I have seen matches involving Lisa Marie, Lucy Gresty and Jill Munro, on Youtube; and others have been captured on various other online sites. In addition, the Photo-story...MasterGirl vs The Analyzer, in two parts, and featuring Lisa Marie, is also still online; and I think the DVD version is still available from Les Femmes Fatales.

If you're interested in the non-Youtube matches, maybe if you "Google" the girl's name, you could be in for a pleasant surprise.

It's possible that some of the girls from Festelle's USA associate may also be featured in various clips.

Good hunting!

GG