News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Classic Rare Crystal Catfights

• 0 Replies

Offline Dalton14

• I love mature cat fights!
Classic Rare Crystal Catfights
« on: August 26, 2015, 04:09:45 PM »
I am not sure if this is where to post this but someone can move it to the proper section if not. I have recently found two classic fights from the old Crystal era ( the era where I reveled over the preview tapes from Crystal before I could purchase my first video magazine) called Dutch Temper and Hell in Spanish Harlem, two classic fights with mature women in all out scenario Catfights that do not look fake at all. They are very well done.

Now is where I get a bit greedy. I am hoping to find any of the following fights that I am about to describe or similar ones to them from Crystal online. All of Maylay's fights are great though the only ones I have seen online lately are the one fighting a blonde in the basement on the mats, the one fighting near a pinball machine and Grandma's Grudge though that I only found without sound which was frustrating as The storyline of that one looks like it could be great. She had one on a beach, in a jungle, a few at the Hellfire club, one as a secretary etc.

There are three others that stick in my mind that featured mature women. One was a fight between two mature gals over rent and one of the gals was in a Betty Boop T-shirt. I have only seen a preview of that but it looks amazing. The second was one where a couple was in a hotel room where the guy was trying to make time with his girl and she wanted to concentrate on business first. The other woman showed up for the business and started making out with the dude. The girlfriend came back, slaps exchanged and next thing you know the two women were stripping outside ready to fight. (Again, another preview) The last I think was called Swamp Fight and was between two tough looking broads from rival gangs who fought it out on land and in a swamp. There are of course many others.

This post is getting too long but just a glimmer of hope of seeing any of these again is enough to get me a bit excited! Yes, I am being greedy but this is a wonderful resource so if anyone out there knows how to find these or any other like them, let us know. I am guessing many will be happy to see the classics!