News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catz Review

• 25 Replies

Offline Driver47

• God Member
Catz Review
« on: October 30, 2015, 01:09:55 AM »
Just watched Rebel vs G star great fight from my homegrown catfight producer my only criticism is the camera man doesn't move to where the action is he stands one place like his lead is to short thus we miss the action lots of great breast squeezing but we can't see because he stands in one place i'm shouting at the screen move. I know the action is fast moving but we as catfight fan have no problem if we see a camera mans legs in a frame or two just look at Suitefights  Crystal films or ECNWC you always saw a camera mans legs or even him in the frame but you ignore him because he's getting the shot. Again a great fight but could be so much better tell me what you guys think.

Offline dangerousvideo.com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Dangerous Curves
Re: Catz Review
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 03:25:43 AM »
Have you tried contacting them about this?
The hottest girls, the most fighting action...Dangerous Curves!

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 03:26:30 AM »
CATZR.is a.top shelf catfight producer who has done a great job through the years improving and refining his skills.  I have many great.catfights from them.  Typically he uses 2 cameras when filming and tends to show the action from both angles.  Having not yet viewed this just released fight I cannot comment further other than to make your comments known to CATZR and I can assure you he will take your positive feedback seriously....... ;)

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 09:40:25 AM »
Thanks for responding

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 09:45:21 AM »
Ps in too have plenty of there fights mainly the ring ones where can see he is using two cams but this fight just one angle only

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 08:32:26 PM »
I haven't seen this particular fight yet, but generally, I like the way Catzreview film their fights. If two girls are rolling around on a mat right in front of the camera, there is absolutely no need for the camera man to do anything but hold the camera steady and keep the girls in the frame.

So many femfight videos are spoiled nowadays by fussy, hyper-active camera work and too many close up shots which cut out 90% of what's happening in the fight.

The camera work in most of the Crystal films is terrible, btw. Heaven forbid that Catzreview should start trying to emulate them.

Like I said, I haven't seen this fight yet. Maybe I'll come back and comment again when I have.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 08:42:58 PM by kafkod »

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 08:54:57 PM »
I see your point sir but for me if i am seeing a fight i dont stay in one place i move to get the best vantage point so i can see everything thats from me being a camera man i think that way. if you watch a fight  in sport the camera dosen't stay one place you get different angles so you the viewer won't miss any action thats just my point none the less each to there own.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2015, 10:04:21 PM »
Have you tried contacting them about this?

Yes the gentleman did contact me late last night UK time. I did actually reply to the gentleman later this afternoon.

I believe you actually stated that you enjoyed the catfight but was a little frustrated because I stayed in one place when videoingg.

I did actually say in reply that this particular catfight was nearly not released. Having viewed this catfight several times I decided that it was worthy of release as some people would enjoy this type of one-sided catfight.

You are right I did stay in the same place too long. This is because the 2nd videographer could not make it; and therefore, my photographer stepped in to his shoes. Unfortunately he did not do a very good job of getting the footage right and being pretty close to me he blocked off my route round to where the other videographer usually operates. Yes he is a big guy!

I also assumed that he was getting in some quality footage. In future I think it would be best if he stuck to photography.

I'm sorry that you are so disappointed. I will try to be more like your favourite catfight company in the future.  :)

Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 10:07:44 PM »
I see your point sir but for me if i am seeing a fight i dont stay in one place i move to get the best vantage point so i can see everything thats from me being a camera man i think that way. if you watch a fight  in sport the camera dosen't stay one place you get different angles so you the viewer won't miss any action thats just my point none the less each to there own.

Yeah, I understand where you are coming from. But what you consider to be the best vantage point, might not be somebody elses!

Most sports fights are filmed by several cameras, and you get switches from one to the other as the action moves around. Plus action replays in between rounds etc.

I think Catzreview film with 2 cameras, and you will sometimes get a replay of the finishing submission move from an alternative angle at the end of the fight. Maybe sports fight type action replays of other parts of the action could be added too.

But the more footage we get, the more the download is going to cost. And I can all but guarantee that for every fan who appreciates the extra footage, there's going to be another one who will complain about paying for the same fight twice!

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 10:59:02 PM »
Thanks for replying Catz Review i will say disappointed is a bit too strong a description for me, trust me i did enjoy the fight and would recommend anyone to purchase it i just had to point out what i knew was the case one angle shot. I'eve already sponsored the upcoming fight killer vs Rebel i know it will be a great fight see i have to support my home grown producers. just waiting for the 30 sec preview see ya.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2015, 12:09:21 AM »
Thanks for replying Catz Review i will say disappointed is a bit too strong a description for me, trust me i did enjoy the fight and would recommend anyone to purchase it i just had to point out what i knew was the case one angle shot. I'eve already sponsored the upcoming fight killer vs Rebel i know it will be a great fight see i have to support my home grown producers. just waiting for the 30 sec preview see ya.

No problem.

Glad to hear that you are sponsor of the Rebel vs G - Star catfight.

You will be happy to know that my trustee 2nd videographer will be available on that day to help film the fight from 2 different angles.

Really excited about the quality of the test footage I took the other day using my new professional Ultra high quality video camera. Almost like you're there and it's not even 4K yet. :)

The 4K camera went back yesterday after delivering disappointing results. Please do not worry as I will be ordering the 4k camera I know can deliver exceptional quality 1st thing Monday morning.  :D
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 12:16:43 AM »
Great stuff can't wait  ;D

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 07:49:47 AM »

No problem.

Glad to hear that you are sponsor of the Rebel vs G - Star catfight.

You will be happy to know that my trustee 2nd videographer will be available on that day to help film the fight from 2 different angles.

Really excited about the quality of the test footage I took the other day using my new professional Ultra high quality video camera. Almost like you're there and it's not even 4K yet. :)

The 4K camera went back yesterday after delivering disappointing results. Please do not worry as I will be ordering the 4k camera I know can deliver exceptional quality 1st thing Monday morning.  :D

I may be the lonley voice in the woods but I dont think 4k is ready for prime time.....files are too big and video boards and bandwidth is stressed by machines that are only a couple years old......for me, 1080p provides a sharp crisp clear picture on my 15 inch screen.....4k will be the standard in another few years but for now im not convinced you are getting the bang for the buck...... ;)

Offline tommy84

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 10:18:28 AM »
4K playback is not really needed today, since most consumer products are not capable of displaying it. But filming in 4K and scaling it down to 1080p gives you a better, more detailed picture.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2015, 02:59:22 PM »
I'm getting  excited for this fight. There's a lot of buzz starting to build and rightfully so because as I've stated before since Rebels introduction it's been a dream to see her paired against KS. This match should be epic being that both girls have dominated in there last few matches against some pretty tough girls it'll be interesting to see who's going to take it to the next level. Rebel has been regularly fighting which is to her advantage but KS has the experience but when you think about it they have both beaten the same girls which in a way makes them even. This is the perfect setup for a title fight deserving champion vs a true #1 contender. Most sports (boxing, MMA) don't even work this way usually the champ ducks around the true #1 contender for some reason. My only serious request is LET THEM FIGHT these are tough girls they can evidently handle themselves don't interfere unless absolutely necessary.