News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1185 on: April 23, 2019, 12:03:19 AM »
april makes her way to the ring and i stretch myself in the locker and check out the other competitors. iam curious when i will be announced and my heart beats fast, i heard so much about the big lesbo mania and i picked the hottest outfit my closet had to offer..... a skin tight and red one piece suit with a tiny thong and my buttcheeks are jiggling free. the material at my crotch barely covers my pussy and it feels like the fabric is about to slip into me.it also got a big cleavage and it runs down to my navel.. the whole suit is made to measure just for me and iam sure that it is the hottest one ever made. i adjust the straps which are laying tight on my shoulders... adjust my thong and crotch fabris. i wear no boots and iam bare footed.... my toe and finger nails are painted black, i picked a pink lipstick and i wear red ankle and wrist bands with white letters which are showing the word "BITCH" on each band.

iam just doing splits as i get announced, i get up and have to adjust my crotch materail again. i take a deep breath as i adjust my hair ... turn around to the other hot competition and give them a wink before i head out with my ass cheeks jiggling. my music hits and i make my way to the arena as i pass all sort of people on the floor, the crowd goes nuts as they see me and i blow kisses to them as i run towards the ring in a hurry... wipe my soles on the mat before i bow down and put one foot on the mat but i stay there for a moment and lick my lips as i look at april and rub my crotch on the 2nd rope which i literally mount. the crowd seems to enjoy my little show off and i finally step into the ring and stare at aprils crotch with the letters "eat me" printed on it. i lick my lips and close the distance... no eye contact... just looking at her crotch and i grin....
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Online Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
Re: THawsE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1186 on: April 23, 2019, 03:17:37 AM »
april makes her way to the ring and i stretch myself in the locker and check out the other competitors. iam curious when i will be announced and my heart beats fast, i heard so much about the big lesbo mania and i picked the hottest outfit my closet had to offer..... a skin tight and red one piece suit with a tiny thong and my buttcheeks are jiggling free. the material at my crotch barely covers my pussy and it feels like the fabric is about to slip into me.it also got a big cleavage and it runs down to my navel.. the whole suit is made to measure just for me and iam sure that it is the hottest one ever made. i adjust the straps which are laying tight on my shoulders... adjust my thong and crotch fabris. i wear no boots and iam bare footed.... my toe and finger nails are painted black, i picked a pink lipstick and i wear red ankle and wrist bands with white letters which are showing the word "BITCH" on each band.

iam just doing splits as i get announced, i get up and have to adjust my crotch materail again. i take a deep breath as i adjust my hair ... turn around to the other hot competition and give them a wink before i head out with my ass cheeks jiggling. my music hits and i make my way to the arena as i pass all sort of people on the floor, the crowd goes nuts as they see me and i blow kisses to them as i run towards the ring in a hurry... wipe my soles on the mat before i bow down and put one foot on the mat but i stay there for a moment and lick my lips as i look at april and rub my crotch on the 2nd rope which i literally mount. the crowd seems to enjoy my little show off and i finally step into the ring and stare at aprils crotch with the letters "eat me" printed on it. i lick my lips and close the distance... no eye contact... just looking at her crotch and i grin....
omfg awesome
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1187 on: April 23, 2019, 02:50:30 PM »
watching the monitor in the back..my eyes widen  and  watching Lindsay make her entrance...

should be a fun  and interesting  beginning  to this  battle royal
 :)
the prez tramp

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #1188 on: April 26, 2019, 08:45:14 PM »
two great entrances I missed the memo on when I get to enter the ring. I assume as the Queen of the ring for the tramps I would be last but that is up to our awesome sexy sweet sexy honest sexy prez.  So I am sure she will tell me  hmmmmmmmm I can't wait hehe

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1189 on: April 28, 2019, 01:39:00 AM »
standing  in the back watching  april  and  Lindsay  try and have a stare down  ...in the ring.....looking around    ok so who's next?
I look at the roster......sarah///mmm well she don't look quiet ready yet..neither does janey…..and other tramps  are late arriving

grrr  when are they going to start paying attention to my text?.....well guess it'll be my turn

and  walk to the entrance  dressed in my  black and pink sports  bra...and matching  bike  shorts  my hair tied into a bun

I slip off my sandles  and leave them at the entrance.. and nod for my music  to start

https://youtu.be/4cn_woPvjQI

ladies and gentle men..the next contestant.....weighing in  at a still sleek 125 lbs

the first....the original  tramp  ......LEXIIIIII.

strut to the ring my eyes on april and lindsay as they look  more preplexed  than usual.

stoping  out side the ropes   i motion for  the time keeper  to ring the bell....

let's  get this tramp show   rocking.....and start moving around the ring  just watching and waiting for my opportunity
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 01:45:04 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1190 on: May 02, 2019, 12:51:54 AM »
welcome back Rylie..hmmmm yeah  you may need a new pass key lol  but  no problem
the prez tramp

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #1191 on: May 02, 2019, 01:01:12 AM »
...shyly walks to the door after all this time.  I can hear a commotion form somewhere inside, as I fumble for my old cardkey, wondering if its still active, and guessing its probably not.  Hmmm, with all that noise inside who will ever hear me knocking?

*sees Rylie return and swallows hard*

Oh no.... this is NOT good!!! :(
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 04:50:11 AM by Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1192 on: May 05, 2019, 07:46:15 AM »
not really paying attention to inside the ring..as I look around  at the gathering guest...when I hear  some one yapping at me from the ring

it's Lindsay

"bitch are you getting in the ring or not"

me...."in a hurry to have your ass beat  bitch"

lindsay'' Why don't you get in and try it  prez"

don't much like her tone,,we exchange  a glare

Lindsay/"or will I have to drag you in by your hair"?

me...pfff as if!  turns my attention away for the moment,when   eeeeeee! my scalp sizzles  feeling my hair  being stretched.my head pulled back..reaching back grabig for her wrist.....bitch  let  go I yelp

letting go..Lindsay get in here then

I turn  nd flip my middle finger then slide under the rope into the ring   standing

ohh you so asked for this  I hiss out

yt lindsay
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #1193 on: May 05, 2019, 04:08:15 PM »
i would have loved to jump at april right away but i see that she seems to have problems with her hurt ribs and is getting checked by the ring doctor, so i turn my attention to lexi... we exchange some insults and then she turns the attention away from me! i hate that and she knows it so i bend forward and reach through the ropes for her brunette mop of hair and try to pull her into the ring "get your ass in here, PREZ!!!" i scream and she is fighting my wrists with her hands. the crowd is going nuts as my hands are burried in her long hair and they are chanting for action to happen!

i let lexi's hair go and step back to the center of the ring. i have to adjust my skimpy crotchmaterial of my red one piece suit allready, maybe i picked a too skimpy one. lexi enters in her black and pink sports bra with bike shorts... i adjust the straps on my shoulders and throw my long blonde hair back "iam sorry prez but i have to send you flying over the ropes like the bitch you are to me when we are set to fight each other!" after i hissed that at you i get my hands up and close the distance between us... circling with you and licking my lips in anticipation.

the audience is on fire again... our bare feets are digging into the canvas with each step and i decide to step in first... my hands are reaching out to grab the back of your neck "come on, bitch!" i snarl as i come at you.

yt prez :P

{alt}

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1194 on: May 05, 2019, 06:06:48 PM »
lindsat adjust  her  tiny  oh please look at me,i'm blonde  and sexy  attention catching bikini

throw me  over the top rope?  ohh you wish I snear…

i'll toss you through  the ropes after i'm finished with you!

I catch a glimpse of april just on the outside of the ring name..talking with an attendant

turnings my full glare at Lindsay..my hands out  then rush in trying to bury my hands in her long hair  my body smacking against hers

you wanted me  you got  me  tramp   yt

{or  anyone else :)}
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #1195 on: May 05, 2019, 06:31:20 PM »
lexi also wastes no time and we are jumping into each other and i adjust my hold on her neck to her hair and yank on it as well just like she is yanking on mine. i thought about trying some wrestling since we are in a wrestling ring but i fight fire with fire and stay to the things that iam used to. a loud "UHHHHHH" is running through the crowd as we collide... we pull each others hair so hard that the roots are starting to rip allready and i lean back even further... trying to keep some distance between us for a good leverage. i use all that leverage and try to pull you around by your hair. my own head is on fire but iam the one tossing you for now and having the momentum "I RIP YOUR HEAD BALD!" i scream... i lean so far back that like i would sit on a chair "GRRRRR"

{alt}

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1196 on: May 05, 2019, 06:43:05 PM »
owwwwww I wail  closing my eyes   my scalp on fire..my hair  being stretched...I can feel strands of hair tearing out.....the guest starting to get into it cheering us on...

I try and keep a tight grip  in lindsays  hair..then stumble forwards pushing us into the ropes

and try to twist her head side to side../

working my left hand free and swing a slap at linday's  hip yt
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #1197 on: May 05, 2019, 06:48:31 PM »
you stumble into me and our boobs are bumping into each other... you press me into the ropes  and i lift my right leg and press my knee into your stomach to keep at least a bit of distance between us and twist my hands in your hair... wrapping it tight around my wrist to get an even tighter grip "oh god, lexi! back off you bitch!" i pull your head back into your neck and show you my teeth as i grunt through my clenched teeth in effort. yt

{alt}

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1198 on: May 05, 2019, 07:00:37 PM »
Sitting backstage in my black sports bra and red bike shorts i look up at the monitor and see Lindsay and Lexi rip into each other.
I stand up and start to stretch out limbering up for the battle . A smile crosses my face as I know those two will wear each other out . I build myself up mentally for the fight ahead as i make my way to the ring. i know this will be a tough battle but if I focus I have a chance

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1199 on: May 06, 2019, 01:02:41 AM »
let go my hairrrr..I shriek back..curling my fingers  so my nails can bite into your scalp

try and pull your head back  as  i'm looking up at the lights when you pull my head back

I can feel your knee press into my tummy.

and again use my left hand to try  and push your leg away

then  side my hand up to your breast  pushin up under  it  ..let  go  I hisss again yt
the prez tramp