News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WONDER WOMAN: FAUSTA'S REVENGE FINAL EPISODE

• 12 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
WONDER WOMAN: FAUSTA'S REVENGE FINAL EPISODE
« on: January 24, 2017, 07:29:16 PM »

The cheers in the arena were deafening when Fausta’s left breast was blown out of it's cup when she crumpled to the mat. Fausta’s rage had gotten the best of her and now any advantage she'd gained on Wonder Woman had disappeared. Diana's brain told her to press her attack, but she instead had to take moment to catch her breath. Her Dropkick had taken a heroic amount of effort and fatigue was a new and unfamiliar sensation to this amazing Amazon warrior.

Fausta used the moment of respite to gather her own senses and vowed she wouldn't let her anger get the better of her again. Wonder Woman was too skilled, too dangerous, to be given even the smallest edge. Much to Diana’s surprise, the evil Nazi woman didn't pause to replace her bare breast in her top… in fact, to everyone in the buildings surprise, Fausta tore off the rest of her top, leaving her heaving epic breasts exposed... perhaps a silent taunt, or challenge, to Wonder Woman's.

“Great Hera… they... they're huge,” Diana thought as she struggled to tear her eyes away from them and lock eyes with the topless, smirking, Valkyrie.

Fausta’s voice boomed out thru the arena, “ENOUGH! NOW WE FINISH THIS AMAZON STYLE... WOMAN TO WOMAN!”

Diana hesitated for a moment as she considered Fausta's challenge. She could hear the voices from her supporters urging her onward.

“GET HER WONDER WOMAN!”
“FINISH HER!”
“WE BELIEVE IN YOU!”

The Amazon called to her her goddess once more, “Hera …please bestow upon me the strength one more time to put this vile witch down.” Then Diana took a deep breath and sprinted towards her foe.

SMACK!

The collision of the two topless amazons shook the arena. They locked arms and struggled for position as their sweat-slick heaving juggs warred between their tightly clenched bodies. Axis and Allied soldiers in the crowd roared to support their combatant as heroine and villainess desperately struggled to impose her will on the other. The arena was illuminated by the flashing of hundreds flashbulbs as reporters from around the world documented Wonder Woman and Fausta’s final showdown.

Neither would give an inch to her rival; their arm muscles rippled as their breasts struggled back and and forth as they locked in a virtual stalemate. Fausta pressed her huge 32G bosom with all her might into Diana’s heroic DD breasts but couldn't break the Amazon. Wonder Woman fended off Fausta's attack and went on offense. She could feel Fausta’s arms slowly give a fraction of a centimeter. This was the moment of truth, the Superheroine went for broke…

“Hera… this it… allow me this last bit of strength… I'm so close.” Slowly, agonizingly slowly, Wonder Woman's tits pushed Fausta’s back. The German Valkyrie gritted her teeth, giving it all she had trying to ward off Diana’s drive but still found herself in a slow, grudging, retreat.

The allied crowd cheered on their valiant Amazon heroine.

“SHE'S DOING IT!”
“KEEP GOING WONDER WOMAN!”
“YES, YOU CAN DO IT!”

Diana groaned as she expended the last reserves of energy in her Amazon body trying to finish off the German Valkyrie. “Keep going… keep going… you're almost there… YOU'RE WONDER WOMAN,” Diana thought as she gained another painful inch.

Wonder Woman readied herself for one final push to finish Fausta Grables. The panting villainess readied herself to desperately fended off defeat. Fausta could feel Diana's final surge building and put her all into fending off her heroic DD's.

Wonder Woman could feel it... she was seconds from victory.

If... she... could... just... hang... on.... Suddenly, her forward progress stopped and Diana gasped. It felt like her tits had hit a brick wall. She tried to power through, but Fausta bowed her back and didn't give another inch. Wonder Woman reached as deep as she could to find whatever she had left… but found nothing!

“Hera… no...” Wonder Woman thought as she came to terrifying realization that her goddess had forsaken her.

The allied audience could sense something was wrong.

Fausta felt it too.

Wonder Woman had run out of gas. In seconds, Diana lost all the ground she'd battled for and found herself desperately trying to hold the German Valkyrie at bay. As Fausta kept up her steady advance, the Allied crowd fell silent. Their amazing Amazon fought with every fiber of soul, but she simply couldn't stop the vile villainess.

“Keep fighting… don't give up… never give up… NO… Hera… nooo… she’s so strong… too strong... they... they're too big,” Diana realized the end was near when she felt her breasts being overwhelmed by Fausta's dominant rack.

Fausta let out a primal roar as she felt Wonder Woman's boobs collapse under hers. The Axis crowd leapt to their feet as Diana’s head pitched back and her once glorious tits mushroomed under the weight of the Valkyrie’s all-conquering rack. The shattered heroine's arms dropped limp at her sides as Fausta wrapped her unresisting body in her arms and lifted her feet in a spirit and jugg crushing bearhug.

“You're mine Wonder Slut,” Fausta cackled as Wonder Woman’s rack completely disappeared under her twin mounds of pale flesh. Wonder Woman's supporters sat in shocked disbelief as their heroine's bosom succumbed to the Vile Valkyrie's.

Fausta had a sickening grin on her face as she pressed the withering Wonder Woman violently to the mat and mounted her. Diana groaned with her tormentor's weight pressing down on top of her, making it hard to breathe as Fausta’s heavy, victorious, juggs mashed Wonder Woman’s tits flat on her her ribcage.

“No…no…no… Hera… why?” Diana sobbed pitifully.

It was now clear to everyone that whatever fight the legendary Wonder Woman had left had been taken from her. Fausta had learned her lessons from earlier in the match and moved to end Wonder Woman's night before she experienced another miraculous resurrection. Fausta expertly straddled the sobbing heroine and pinned her arms over her head. Fausta’s world-ending wonder tits hovered above Diana’s tear streaked face.

Wonder Woman could only cringe when she heard Fausta’s words. “You are finished WONDER WOMAN… all these people… you failed them. Remember the woman who destroyed you… remember... THE VALKRYIE!”

SSSSSSSSSSSSPLAT!

Fausta's boobs slammed down on her face like twin nuclear warheads. The sickening sound of tit on face was captured on all the ringside microphones and reverberated on radios around the world. Wonder Woman's body convulsed on impact as her world went dark. Diana had no sight, no smell, no taste other than that of Fausta’s rank,  sweaty, tits. Her every instinct told her to fight… to resist the darkness, but her body had no strength to give. Wonder Woman's remaining oxygen was expended in one last heartbreaking scream - audible to no one but Fausta who shuttered orgasmically at  the sensation of Diana’s final scream vibrating into her slippery, nude breasts.

Wonder Woman’s heroic Amazon body was reduced to autopilot , her long legs kicked , her arms twitched , her shoulders tensed….none of it was of any use. Fausta rode Diana to the end, until she felt Wonder Woman's back arch in one final, futile, thrust upward, then collapse and go stunningly limp. The battle was over… the legend of the unbeatable Wonder Woman had been destroyed.

The ringing of the bell ending the contest echoed in the silent, stunned, arena. No one could on either side could believe what they'd seen. The fabled Wonder Woman had been conquered by The Valkyrie, Fausta Grables. The press struggled to comprehend the reality that Wonder Woman was no longer the most powerful woman alive. Fausta pushed up with her arms, slowly, erotically, releasing her now infamous breast smother to reveal the blank face of the defeated heroine to the world. The ring announcers booming words sounded like the sweetest music Fausta had ever heard

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR WINNER BY KNOCKOUT…..THE VALKYRIE FAUSTA GRABLES

Wonder Woman lay limp, her swollen tits flattened, nipples hard and erect, her once beautiful hair sweat-matted on her jug-shocked face. Fausta took Diana's tiara and again put it on her odious blonde head. She leaned in and whispered to the slumbering, broken, Amazon, "I told you I would take everything. Now, where's that prized lasso?"

Fausta saw Diana's magical golden lasso at ringside and commanded the ring attendant to bring it to her. The man cowered, but obeyed, for he couldn't dare to  anger the woman who'd conquered the mighty Wonder Woman. Fausta laughed as she took the mystical lasso and felt its power for the first time.

The villainess sauntered over to the wreckage of Wonder Woman where she flippantly planted a boot on the shattered Superheroine's battered breasts as she held the precious lasso, proudly posing above Wonder Woman while camera flashbulbs exploded all around.

"Tomorrow's newspaper front page, boys," Fausta announced to the ring side photographers. To Fausta, it felt like an eternity before every last photographer got the perfect shot of her decisive victory. She'd done her research; knew the power of Wonder Woman's magic lasso; now she was going to take it for a test drive.

Diana slowly came to...her entire body aching and throbbing as she stared up into the bright arena lights. "Wha...what happened... where am I?" she thought, then suddenly remembered and prayed she was just awaking from a terrible nightmare. Unfortunately for Diana, this had been no nightmare... it had been all too real!

Wonder Woman weakly covered her exposed, swollen and throbbing, breasts and struggled to lift her shoulders off the mat. After a few sad seconds she succeeded, only to have her stomach sink in pure horror at the sight in front of her. Her worst nightmare had come true... Fausta was wearing her tiara and swinging her mythical lasso casually in one hand.

"Oh Hera no.... she has the lasso!"

With a quick flick of her wrist, Fausta tossed the glowing golden rope around Diana's neck, jerked it tight and hissed, "Is it true anyone bound by this lasso must obey whatever command they're given?" Diana fought trying to resist, but couldn't keep from nodding. "Is it true you must tell the truth?" Fausta asked. Again, Wonder Woman nodded helplessly...

"Ring announcer, bring the microphone," Fausta ordered. The victorious Valkyrie's voice boomed over the PA system, "Who is the most powerful woman alive....who is the true Wonder Woman?" Then she held the mic up to Diana's quivering lips.

"Faaa...Fausta Grables is the most powerful woman alive...,” Diana almost sobbed. “Y... you... are the... true... Wonder Woman..."

The remaining audience gasped as Diana surrendered her title. Under the lassos influence, Diana couldn't deny she was no longer Wonder Woman and finally broke down completely; her body shuddering as she sobbed uncontrollably, her ruddy face streaked by large salty tears flowing from her closed eyes. Fausta's dream had at last come true; she'd brought the Mighty Amazon to her knees in front of the planet. "Bow to your superior, bitch!" Fausta commanded. Although it made Diana sick to her stomach, she couldn't refuse to obey. “Lick my boots," Fausta demanded with an evil laugh. Diana could see tears in the eyes of her supporters as dutifully lowered her head and licked up and down the length of Fausta's bold black boots on the feet of the woman who had destroyed not only her body and spirit ,but her legacy as well.

"LOOK AT YOUR BELOVED HEROINE!" Fausta cackled to the world wide radio audience listening to the stunned announcers delivering the 'blow by blow' account of Wonder Woman's breaking in a dozen or more languages. "WONDER WOMAN IS NO MORE! WELCOME TO THE AGE OF THE VALKYRIE!!" Fausta jerked the lasso which stopped Diana's servile lapping her boot with her tongue.  "Wonder Woman is gone....I buried her... your new name is... Wonder Slut!"

"Y...y...y... yesss... I.. I am Wonder Slut,"[/i] Diana breathtakingly whimpered as she fully realized that her superheroine career had come to a devastating end.

"But your humiliation is only beginning... you come with me,"

The uncomfortable feeling Wonder Woman had felt since the start of the fight now lay in her stomach like a bowling ball. Diana finally realized what it was she'd been suffering... real... genuine... fear!

On all fours, Wonder Slut meekly and humbly crawled with head bowed, trailing behind Fausta Grables at the end of her lasso as The Valkyrie and her new trophy  exited the ring through the curtains out into what would undoubtedly be Diana's terrifying and uncertain future. No one could be sure what the time ahead held for the former superheroine , but all knew for certain that the beloved Wonder Woman was no more.

One Week Later…

Anchorage Alaska

*SEE MS AMERICA http://free---fall.deviantart.com/art/Kate-Upton-is-MISS-AMERICA-RISING-SUN-FULL-STORY-618483981

Kate Archer* dutifully cleaned room 6 of her rundown out the way motel. The former Miss America cringed as she threw away yet another newspaper reporting the horrid details of Wonder Woman’s destruction. The pictures depicting the victorious German Valkyrie ruining the virtuous Superheroine hit Kate harder than anyone else. She couldn't help but see….her, Lady Kamikaze the vile Japanese bitch that put her in this hell hole, as the one posing over Wonder Woman’s broken body. In fact, Kate saw Lady Kamikaze almost everywhere she went.

Kate snapped to attention as she heard the door close suddenly behind her. The former superheroine was shocked to see who was standing in her door. A breathtaking brunette clad in the Union Jack… it was Englands greatest heroine “Brittania”

“How…how did you find me”

“There's no time for that Ms. America” Brittania answered “The world needs you, we must rescue Wonder Woman”

“I can’t… you saw it…. everyone saw it. When Lady Kamikaze was done smashing my tits to smithereens she destroyed my power stone… There is no Ms. America, not without that stone”

Brittania smiled and revealed in her hand a glorious glowing power stone, identical to the one Kate had once possessed.

“How…..How….how did you get that ?” Kate asked in pure shock.

Brittania tossed the rock to the busty blonde

“There’s no time to explain…let's go”

Art by http://rustedpeaces.deviantart.com/
Edits Ginny38 NicoleS
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 08:46:11 PM by Freefall »

Offline IRISH

• God Member
Re: WONDER WOMAN: FAUSTA'S VENGEANCE FINAL EPISODE
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 08:04:57 PM »
Great story and pics!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: WONDER WOMAN: FAUSTA'S REVENGE FINAL EPISODE
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 09:48:41 PM »
If I can find anything whatsoever to complain about this, it's that it isn't much, much, much longer.  I didn't want it to end!

Truly magnificent work, my friend.  :)

Offline AlyAdmirer

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 10:59:29 PM »
Only one superlative seems appropriate to me...

WUNDERBAR!!!!!

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 12:43:32 AM »
Only one superlative seems appropriate to me...

WUNDERBAR!!!!!
amen
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 02:35:40 AM »
Thanks so much! It was a lot of work but Im really happy how it came out

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 03:12:43 AM »
Excellent work - thanks to everyone who worked to make this a great story.

Offline blue338

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 02:38:37 PM »
Absolutely Wonderful Story....   :)

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 01:48:05 PM »

The cheers in the arena were deafening when Fausta’s left breast was blown out of it's cup when she crumpled to the mat. Fausta’s rage had gotten the best of her and now any advantage she'd gained on Wonder Woman had disappeared. Diana's brain told her to press her attack, but she instead had to take moment to catch her breath. Her Dropkick had taken a heroic amount of effort and fatigue was a new and unfamiliar sensation to this amazing Amazon warrior.

Fausta used the moment of respite to gather her own senses and vowed she wouldn't let her anger get the better of her again. Wonder Woman was too skilled, too dangerous, to be given even the smallest edge. Much to Diana’s surprise, the evil Nazi woman didn't pause to replace her bare breast in her top… in fact, to everyone in the buildings surprise, Fausta tore off the rest of her top, leaving her heaving epic breasts exposed... perhaps a silent taunt, or challenge, to Wonder Woman's.

“Great Hera… they... they're huge,” Diana thought as she struggled to tear her eyes away from them and lock eyes with the topless, smirking, Valkyrie.

Fausta’s voice boomed out thru the arena, “ENOUGH! NOW WE FINISH THIS AMAZON STYLE... WOMAN TO WOMAN!”

Diana hesitated for a moment as she considered Fausta's challenge. She could hear the voices from her supporters urging her onward.

“GET HER WONDER WOMAN!”
“FINISH HER!”
“WE BELIEVE IN YOU!”

The Amazon called to her her goddess once more, “Hera …please bestow upon me the strength one more time to put this vile witch down.” Then Diana took a deep breath and sprinted towards her foe.

SMACK!

The collision of the two topless amazons shook the arena. They locked arms and struggled for position as their sweat-slick heaving juggs warred between their tightly clenched bodies. Axis and Allied soldiers in the crowd roared to support their combatant as heroine and villainess desperately struggled to impose her will on the other. The arena was illuminated by the flashing of hundreds flashbulbs as reporters from around the world documented Wonder Woman and Fausta’s final showdown.

Neither would give an inch to her rival; their arm muscles rippled as their breasts struggled back and and forth as they locked in a virtual stalemate. Fausta pressed her huge 32G bosom with all her might into Diana’s heroic DD breasts but couldn't break the Amazon. Wonder Woman fended off Fausta's attack and went on offense. She could feel Fausta’s arms slowly give a fraction of a centimeter. This was the moment of truth, the Superheroine went for broke…

“Hera… this it… allow me this last bit of strength… I'm so close.” Slowly, agonizingly slowly, Wonder Woman's tits pushed Fausta’s back. The German Valkyrie gritted her teeth, giving it all she had trying to ward off Diana’s drive but still found herself in a slow, grudging, retreat.

The allied crowd cheered on their valiant Amazon heroine.

“SHE'S DOING IT!”
“KEEP GOING WONDER WOMAN!”
“YES, YOU CAN DO IT!”

Diana groaned as she expended the last reserves of energy in her Amazon body trying to finish off the German Valkyrie. “Keep going… keep going… you're almost there… YOU'RE WONDER WOMAN,” Diana thought as she gained another painful inch.

Wonder Woman readied herself for one final push to finish Fausta Grables. The panting villainess readied herself to desperately fended off defeat. Fausta could feel Diana's final surge building and put her all into fending off her heroic DD's.

Wonder Woman could feel it... she was seconds from victory.

If... she... could... just... hang... on.... Suddenly, her forward progress stopped and Diana gasped. It felt like her tits had hit a brick wall. She tried to power through, but Fausta bowed her back and didn't give another inch. Wonder Woman reached as deep as she could to find whatever she had left… but found nothing!

“Hera… no...” Wonder Woman thought as she came to terrifying realization that her goddess had forsaken her.

The allied audience could sense something was wrong.

Fausta felt it too.

Wonder Woman had run out of gas. In seconds, Diana lost all the ground she'd battled for and found herself desperately trying to hold the German Valkyrie at bay. As Fausta kept up her steady advance, the Allied crowd fell silent. Their amazing Amazon fought with every fiber of soul, but she simply couldn't stop the vile villainess.

“Keep fighting… don't give up… never give up… NO… Hera… nooo… she’s so strong… too strong... they... they're too big,” Diana realized the end was near when she felt her breasts being overwhelmed by Fausta's dominant rack.

Fausta let out a primal roar as she felt Wonder Woman's boobs collapse under hers. The Axis crowd leapt to their feet as Diana’s head pitched back and her once glorious tits mushroomed under the weight of the Valkyrie’s all-conquering rack. The shattered heroine's arms dropped limp at her sides as Fausta wrapped her unresisting body in her arms and lifted her feet in a spirit and jugg crushing bearhug.

“You're mine Wonder Slut,” Fausta cackled as Wonder Woman’s rack completely disappeared under her twin mounds of pale flesh. Wonder Woman's supporters sat in shocked disbelief as their heroine's bosom succumbed to the Vile Valkyrie's.

Fausta had a sickening grin on her face as she pressed the withering Wonder Woman violently to the mat and mounted her. Diana groaned with her tormentor's weight pressing down on top of her, making it hard to breathe as Fausta’s heavy, victorious, juggs mashed Wonder Woman’s tits flat on her her ribcage.

“No…no…no… Hera… why?” Diana sobbed pitifully.

It was now clear to everyone that whatever fight the legendary Wonder Woman had left had been taken from her. Fausta had learned her lessons from earlier in the match and moved to end Wonder Woman's night before she experienced another miraculous resurrection. Fausta expertly straddled the sobbing heroine and pinned her arms over her head. Fausta’s world-ending wonder tits hovered above Diana’s tear streaked face.

Wonder Woman could only cringe when she heard Fausta’s words. “You are finished WONDER WOMAN… all these people… you failed them. Remember the woman who destroyed you… remember... THE VALKRYIE!”

SSSSSSSSSSSSPLAT!

Fausta's boobs slammed down on her face like twin nuclear warheads. The sickening sound of tit on face was captured on all the ringside microphones and reverberated on radios around the world. Wonder Woman's body convulsed on impact as her world went dark. Diana had no sight, no smell, no taste other than that of Fausta’s rank,  sweaty, tits. Her every instinct told her to fight… to resist the darkness, but her body had no strength to give. Wonder Woman's remaining oxygen was expended in one last heartbreaking scream - audible to no one but Fausta who shuttered orgasmically at  the sensation of Diana’s final scream vibrating into her slippery, nude breasts.

Wonder Woman’s heroic Amazon body was reduced to autopilot , her long legs kicked , her arms twitched , her shoulders tensed….none of it was of any use. Fausta rode Diana to the end, until she felt Wonder Woman's back arch in one final, futile, thrust upward, then collapse and go stunningly limp. The battle was over… the legend of the unbeatable Wonder Woman had been destroyed.

The ringing of the bell ending the contest echoed in the silent, stunned, arena. No one could on either side could believe what they'd seen. The fabled Wonder Woman had been conquered by The Valkyrie, Fausta Grables. The press struggled to comprehend the reality that Wonder Woman was no longer the most powerful woman alive. Fausta pushed up with her arms, slowly, erotically, releasing her now infamous breast smother to reveal the blank face of the defeated heroine to the world. The ring announcers booming words sounded like the sweetest music Fausta had ever heard

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR WINNER BY KNOCKOUT…..THE VALKYRIE FAUSTA GRABLES

Wonder Woman lay limp, her swollen tits flattened, nipples hard and erect, her once beautiful hair sweat-matted on her jug-shocked face. Fausta took Diana's tiara and again put it on her odious blonde head. She leaned in and whispered to the slumbering, broken, Amazon, "I told you I would take everything. Now, where's that prized lasso?"

Fausta saw Diana's magical golden lasso at ringside and commanded the ring attendant to bring it to her. The man cowered, but obeyed, for he couldn't dare to  anger the woman who'd conquered the mighty Wonder Woman. Fausta laughed as she took the mystical lasso and felt its power for the first time.

The villainess sauntered over to the wreckage of Wonder Woman where she flippantly planted a boot on the shattered Superheroine's battered breasts as she held the precious lasso, proudly posing above Wonder Woman while camera flashbulbs exploded all around.

"Tomorrow's newspaper front page, boys," Fausta announced to the ring side photographers. To Fausta, it felt like an eternity before every last photographer got the perfect shot of her decisive victory. She'd done her research; knew the power of Wonder Woman's magic lasso; now she was going to take it for a test drive.

Diana slowly came to...her entire body aching and throbbing as she stared up into the bright arena lights. "Wha...what happened... where am I?" she thought, then suddenly remembered and prayed she was just awaking from a terrible nightmare. Unfortunately for Diana, this had been no nightmare... it had been all too real!

Wonder Woman weakly covered her exposed, swollen and throbbing, breasts and struggled to lift her shoulders off the mat. After a few sad seconds she succeeded, only to have her stomach sink in pure horror at the sight in front of her. Her worst nightmare had come true... Fausta was wearing her tiara and swinging her mythical lasso casually in one hand.

"Oh Hera no.... she has the lasso!"

With a quick flick of her wrist, Fausta tossed the glowing golden rope around Diana's neck, jerked it tight and hissed, "Is it true anyone bound by this lasso must obey whatever command they're given?" Diana fought trying to resist, but couldn't keep from nodding. "Is it true you must tell the truth?" Fausta asked. Again, Wonder Woman nodded helplessly...

"Ring announcer, bring the microphone," Fausta ordered. The victorious Valkyrie's voice boomed over the PA system, "Who is the most powerful woman alive....who is the true Wonder Woman?" Then she held the mic up to Diana's quivering lips.

"Faaa...Fausta Grables is the most powerful woman alive...,” Diana almost sobbed. “Y... you... are the... true... Wonder Woman..."

The remaining audience gasped as Diana surrendered her title. Under the lassos influence, Diana couldn't deny she was no longer Wonder Woman and finally broke down completely; her body shuddering as she sobbed uncontrollably, her ruddy face streaked by large salty tears flowing from her closed eyes. Fausta's dream had at last come true; she'd brought the Mighty Amazon to her knees in front of the planet. "Bow to your superior, bitch!" Fausta commanded. Although it made Diana sick to her stomach, she couldn't refuse to obey. “Lick my boots," Fausta demanded with an evil laugh. Diana could see tears in the eyes of her supporters as dutifully lowered her head and licked up and down the length of Fausta's bold black boots on the feet of the woman who had destroyed not only her body and spirit ,but her legacy as well.

"LOOK AT YOUR BELOVED HEROINE!" Fausta cackled to the world wide radio audience listening to the stunned announcers delivering the 'blow by blow' account of Wonder Woman's breaking in a dozen or more languages. "WONDER WOMAN IS NO MORE! WELCOME TO THE AGE OF THE VALKYRIE!!" Fausta jerked the lasso which stopped Diana's servile lapping her boot with her tongue.  "Wonder Woman is gone....I buried her... your new name is... Wonder Slut!"

"Y...y...y... yesss... I.. I am Wonder Slut,"[/i] Diana breathtakingly whimpered as she fully realized that her superheroine career had come to a devastating end.

"But your humiliation is only beginning... you come with me,"

The uncomfortable feeling Wonder Woman had felt since the start of the fight now lay in her stomach like a bowling ball. Diana finally realized what it was she'd been suffering... real... genuine... fear!

On all fours, Wonder Slut meekly and humbly crawled with head bowed, trailing behind Fausta Grables at the end of her lasso as The Valkyrie and her new trophy  exited the ring through the curtains out into what would undoubtedly be Diana's terrifying and uncertain future. No one could be sure what the time ahead held for the former superheroine , but all knew for certain that the beloved Wonder Woman was no more.

One Week Later…

Anchorage Alaska

*SEE MS AMERICA http://free---fall.deviantart.com/art/Kate-Upton-is-MISS-AMERICA-RISING-SUN-FULL-STORY-618483981

Kate Archer* dutifully cleaned room 6 of her rundown out the way motel. The former Miss America cringed as she threw away yet another newspaper reporting the horrid details of Wonder Woman’s destruction. The pictures depicting the victorious German Valkyrie ruining the virtuous Superheroine hit Kate harder than anyone else. She couldn't help but see….her, Lady Kamikaze the vile Japanese bitch that put her in this hell hole, as the one posing over Wonder Woman’s broken body. In fact, Kate saw Lady Kamikaze almost everywhere she went.

Kate snapped to attention as she heard the door close suddenly behind her. The former superheroine was shocked to see who was standing in her door. A breathtaking brunette clad in the Union Jack… it was Englands greatest heroine “Brittania”

“How…how did you find me”

“There's no time for that Ms. America” Brittania answered “The world needs you, we must rescue Wonder Woman”

“I can’t… you saw it…. everyone saw it. When Lady Kamikaze was done smashing my tits to smithereens she destroyed my power stone… There is no Ms. America, not without that stone”

Brittania smiled and revealed in her hand a glorious glowing power stone, identical to the one Kate had once possessed.

“How…..How….how did you get that ?” Kate asked in pure shock.

Brittania tossed the rock to the busty blonde

“There’s no time to explain…let's go”

Art by http://rustedpeaces.deviantart.com/
Edits Ginny38 NicoleS
did Britania confiscate Lady Kamikazi's power stone or what ?

I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Immortal_Joe

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 10:40:50 PM »
Hm, how about Britiannia and Miss America losing against Lady Kamikaze, one on two?

Or perhaps Lady Kamikaze brings in another busty Japanese idol...like Ai Shinozaki or Yoko Matsugane?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2017, 03:16:42 PM »
Hm, how about Britiannia and Miss America losing against Lady Kamikaze, one on two?
Or perhaps Lady Kamikaze brings in another busty Japanese idol...like Ai Shinozaki or Yoko Matsugane?

I like to think that all of Freefall's "heroines" (including Britiannia/Miss America) wouldn't think they were so weak that they'd NEED a 2:1 advantage... or that "villains" wouldn't seek out any/every advantage they could get (and even cheat when they could) so that Lady Kamikaze, despite her obvious skills, would want to ensure she had every edge she could so she'd show up with a sidekick (or two or three) to ensure success.

Then as soon as one heroine was defeated, LK and her friends could enjoy themselves 2:1 or 3:1 - not only ensuring their success, but giving themselves time to "enjoy the fruits of victory" (whatever that turned out to be).

Freefall is terrific at writing 1:1 fights, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy seeing the 'bad girls' taking advantage after working so hard to ensure their success. (After all, hard work should be rewarded....shouldn't it?)

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2017, 03:47:49 PM »
Great story. Would love to see similar stories with different super heroines. Not just Supergirl, Wonder Women and Batgirl. How about Kitty Pryde, Stargirl, or Artemis(from Green Arrow)

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2017, 09:31:07 PM »
gene smith asked: "did Britania confiscate Lady Kamikazi's power stone or what ?"

Excellent question!

Inquiring minds want to know the answer.

C'mon Freefall, get busy writing the story to answer his question!!