News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tasha vs Sam Cage Deathfight

• 11 Replies

Tasha Fights

Tasha vs Sam Cage Deathfight
« on: February 09, 2021, 12:59:13 PM »
Hellooooooo FCF! I’m back! I’m sure you all remember me, I mean how could you possibly forget? This will be my first match since returning and it’s against quite the overconfident bitch, Sam Rough&Dirty (she does look dirty).

Rules are simple, there are no rules.

Fight will take place in a cage and we will be fighting in bikinis because there there is one thing I LOVE to do it’s show off my ass as I kick the ass of other bitches.

Loser gets a dildo up the ass for the last time before they die.

Last thing I need to point out, you aren’t voting for who will win, our posts are going to decide that as we fight. You’re voting is a prediction. Feel free to make side bets amongst yourselves on the outcome, but if you’re smart, you’ll bet on me!

Tasha (me!) 5’3” 110lbs
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=69689

Oh yeah... Sam (the loser) 5’10” 130lbs
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=68359

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: Tasha vs Sam Cage Deathfight
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 01:04:27 PM »

I vote for Sam to win this poll
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 01:41:12 PM »
Mmhhmm, I love how this little bitch insults and how she advertises herself cheaply. 
Just keep it up!  I will show you your limits. 
Abuse your sleazy little body, make you twitch with pleasure when I fuck you and then kill you. 
Let the game begin! 

Wrapped in a shiny black bathrobe, I walk through the dim hall to the brightly lit cage.
Let the bathrobe slip off my shoulders, carelessly fall on the floor and enter the cage in my black bikini,  which is struggling to keep my big full breasts in check. 
I go through the cage to the blue post, turn around and start warming up. 

I am not concerned with the question of whether I will win, no, I wonder if Tasha will come and fight.
Any Bitch, anytime, anywhere

Tasha Fights

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 05:07:49 PM »
I hear the crowd cheering my opponents entrance as I stand in the dressing room getting my own robe on. I take a few quick selfies and post them up before heading out to the cage myself.

The crowd cheers as I enter, a smile on my face as I step into the cage, walk directly to the center, and let my robe drop, exposing my body in my white thong bikini with matching choker, anklet, and nail polish. I tie my hair back into a ponytail as I throw my robe out of the cage and walk to my corner. I stand there, smirking at you before nodding my head over towards the 10” long purple dildo that is hanging from the cage.

“You’re going to get well acquainted with that very very soon,” I say to you as I stand there, waiting for the bell to ring while the crowd cheers and places their bets.

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 06:10:38 PM »
Obviously Sam would win this fight easily. The question asked should be how long will it take her to break the way too overconfident Tasha lol
Boots! <3

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 09:27:42 PM »
I watch you like you enter the cage, your outfit with the small anklets and the pretty lacquered footses. Apparently, a small princess enters the cage.

On your allusion, to make a closer acquaintance with the dildo soon, I smile bored.

"Of course I will take a close length of friendship with the dildo. If I hold it in my hand and fuck your pussy sore before I break your neck!"

The crowd around the cage pursues the short casual conversation with interest, then they bet again, bet on another fighter or to increase the stake on a fighter.

The door falls with a metallic click to the lock.
Now there is only you and me.
None who can save or protect the inferior, no referee of the intervention.

Then it will be quiet.
You could hear a pin fall.
Suddenly this silence will be broken.

"Ding! Ding! Ding!"
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 09:29:52 PM by Sam_Rough&Dirty »

Tasha Fights

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 11:17:26 PM »
I smirk at your threat, having heard such things before. “Bitch please, you’re going to be so busy having that dildo shoved up your ass, you won’t have time to worry about fucking me at all,” I say just before the bell rings. As soon as I dies, I rush forward, diving for your legs, trying to knock them out from under you to take you to the mat and eliminate your height advantage.

“I’m going to make you scream and beg for mercy before I end you bitch,” I yell as the crowd cheers us on. 

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2021, 12:32:19 PM »
I ignore your last comment and put my hands in front of my body to finally finish you off. 
You choose a quick surprise attack. 
Immediately after the bell has opened the fight, you dive down and attack my legs. 
I'm still trying to avoid you, but you can grab my legs. 
In order not to land directly under you, I let myself fall forward, on your back. 
I grab your body with my left arm and grab your bikini panties with my right hand. 
My fingers dig into the fabric and I pull the panties up hard. 
The fabric is visibly stretching between your buttocks. 
The crowd is pleased that you don't hesitate and immediately try to gain an advantage.

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 07:44:45 AM »
This was a very short comeback!
It seems i have won prematurely.

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2021, 11:02:16 AM »
Sam would be dominating this one... Hasn't Tasha taken too much than she can handle?

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2021, 10:59:10 PM »

Lol Sam do not get overconfident
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 10:55:08 AM »

Lol Sam do not get overconfident

Hhmm!
I think Sam is right.
Tasha, or her profile is no longer available.
There're things in life that you've to do.