News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request Stories

• 14 Replies

Offline Voco

• God Member
Request Stories
« on: December 25, 2015, 11:14:38 AM »
Well, it's been a while. I posted a topic asking for requests a couple of months ago with the intent to write some stories for whoever had any ideas, but unfortunately I had to unexpectedly leave the country for some business. But now I'm back and hopefully won't have and surprises like that coming up again any time soon. Well anyways here's the first of hopefully many stories. This request comes from 890, I hope you enjoy.

Megan Fox unleashes her Wilde side

For months and months Olivia Wilde had been badgered with questions about the supposed celebrity crush stemming from some of Megan Fox’s comments about her. At first Olivia didn’t mind and even had a little bit of fun with it in interviews when the topic came up, but over time when she realized that both the public and Megan seemed to have little plans to move on from it she began to become frustrated by it. Things finally blew up when in a live interview about Olivia’s latest film the question came up again, Olivia being so tired of hearing it over the past months didn’t even try to hold back in her feelings on Megan Fox. “Okay, I’m sick and tired of this shit! I’m here to promote my movie not talk about some overrated B- lister with an unhealthy obsession with me. I don’t even find her attractive, I have no interest in that bitch whatsoever.” The interview continued in a very awkward way from then on. After all was said and done Olivia noticed that the whole thing was blowing up on social media, but at this point she didn’t even care anymore, she was just happy with herself for finally addressing the situation and putting an end to it.

Little did Olivia know it was far from over. As soon as Megan heard what her “crush” had to say she immediately went ballistic, she broke furniture and tore more of her own hair out than she’d like to admit. When she finally started to calm down she remembered something. Olivia’s new movie was filming in town and after a few phone calls she found out that in fact it was only a twenty minute drive from her place. Megan put on her jean skirt and pulled on a pink top and got into her car, she white knuckled it the entire drive to the set. Megan parked and then looked around the set until she found Olivia’s trailer.

Olivia had finally settled down in her trailer after the frustrations from earlier. She just wanted to take a shower and put this day behind her already. Olivia got up and pulled off her black shirt and then pulled her tight jeans down her long legs leaving her in a black matching pair of bra and panties. Olivia made her way towards the bathroom but caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror along the way, she stopped to admire her body for a moment. As she looked at herself she thought “well I guess I can understand why that crazy bitch would want me.” Just as Olivia was finished admiring herself and started back towards the bathroom she saw a figure open up the door behind her and a figure enter in.
   “What the fuck!” Olivia yelled as she turned around to face her intruder, covering up her exposed body as she did so. “Oh, no need to cover up Olivia, I’m gonna be seeing so much more than that real soon here,” Megan responded as she locked the door to the trailer behind her. “Megan?! What are you doing here? You need to go right now.” Megan turned back toward Olivia and dropped her handbag on the floor next to her, “Oh I’ll leave… Once I’m finished with you.” Before Olivia could even respond Megan tackled her down onto the ground next to her bed, Olivia tried to push Megan off of her but Megan shrugged off the older woman’s resistance and grabbed onto Olivia’s long black hair. Olivia shrieked in pain, as Megan began delivering punches to Olivia’s beautiful features. Olivia continued trying to push Megan off of her, Megan was finally fed up with Olivia’s resistance and got off the dazed woman.

Olivia slowly got to her feet trying to shake the cobwebs out, just as she was getting up however Megan delivered a hard kick straight to her chest knocking her back down onto her ass. Olivia yelped and grabbed her chest in pain, “God, you’re so pathetic,” Megan said to the downed woman as she approached her to continue her assault. “No, please Megan just stop, I’m sorry about what I said,” Olivia pleaded through tears. “Oh Olivia we’re not gonna stop, we haven’t even started yet,” Megan replied with sinister intentions. She lifted Olivia up by the hair and tossed her towards the other side of the trailer, Olivia slammed into the wall and fell to the ground, unable to even attempt to pick herself. Megan stalked her downed prey and stood over Olivia looking down at her, she reached down and unclasped Olivia’s bra from behind, uncovering the woman’s modest chest, and wrapped it around the downed woman’s neck. Megan used the garment to choke Olivia from behind, Olivia tried, in vain, to pulled her own bra away from her neck but Megan just pulled harder on the bra simultaneously choking Olivia and lifting her up from her downed position on the floor.

Once Megan had Olivia back on her feet where she wanted her, she used the bra to fling the drained woman again across the room, this time Olivia landing on her back on her own bed. Olivia slowly pulled the bra away from her neck finally able to breathe again. Megan looked over at the now topless Olivia and licked her lips, she then reached down, picked up her handbag, and poured the contents onto the floor. Olivia looked on from her bed in horror as she saw what tumbled out of the handbag: a full roll of duct tape, an 8 inch purple dildo, and a studded vibrator.

Olivia backed up on her bed up to the wall and began pleading with Megan, “Please, you can’t do this to me. Just stop.” Megan just smiled in response and reached down to pick up the dildo and then charged at Olivia’s bed to attack her. Olivia screamed again as Megan jumped on her and immediately began trying to remove her panties. Instead of trying to fight back Olivia was just trying to get away from her attacker as Megan was having the time of her life. Megan pulled and pulled on Olivia’s panties with her arm wrapped around Olivia’s neck as she flailed around within Megan’s grasp. Finally the panties gave way and snapped off of Olivia’s lithe body.

Now Olivia was completely nude, within Megan’s clutches, she knew she needed to do something or she would have now chance to escape. Olivia calmed herself down for a moment and then threw an elbow back at Megan’s head. The shot didn’t connect perfectly but Megan didn’t expect Olivia to retaliate at that point and was caught completely off guard. After the shot Megan let go of Olivia and grabbed her head, stunned by the elbow to the temple. Instead of trying to escape Olivia decided to press her advantage knowing that Megan wouldn’t be down for long. She mount on top of Megan and started sending vicious punches to Megan’s face.

Olivia had Megan’s arms trapped beneath her legs so she had no way to stop Olivia’s assault. Olivia was already thinking of a way out of the situation, she didn’t want to hurt Megan that bad, but she wanted to make sure that she’d have time to make her escape without this psychopath chasing her down. As Olivia was plotting her next move while continuing to deliver blows to Megan’s face, Megan was able to slip her right arm out from under Olivia’s leg so that it was right between Olivia’s legs. Olivia just continued striking, not noticing Megan’s move, not noticing it until Megan plunged two fingers into Olivia’s pussy.

Olivia froze in place as her breath was immediately taken away by Megan’s penetration. Megan immediately took advantage, head-butting the stunned beauty on top of her. Olivia was snapped out of her stupor but the head-butt as she fell off of Megan. “Dumb bitch,” Megan yelled as she got behind Olivia, she pulled Olivia up to a seated position sitting right behind her, used one arm to hold both of Olivia’s arms behind her back and put her legs on the inside of Olivia’s and separated them, forcing her legs open. Megan then reached around to find the dildo, she picked it back up and whispered into Olivia’s ear, “Hope you’re ready for this.” Olivia screamed out and begged, “Please don’t do thi-AAHH!” A loud screech escaped from Olivia’s lips as Megan forced the dildo inside of Olivia. Megan worked the dildo in and out of the beaten woman, as Olivia’s cries of anguish turned into moans of pleasure. “See you wanted this all along babe, even if you didn’t know it,” Megan taunted into Olivia’s ear. Olivia was completely helpless to stop Megan from fucking her with the dildo. Olivia’s moans became louder and louder as Megan worked her thrusts faster and faster.

Finally Olivia’s body could contain itself no longer as she erupted onto Megan’s hand and the dildo used to violate her. Megan kept the dildo inside of Olivia for a few more moments before quickly pulled it out of her snatch. Megan then stood up, leaving the Olivia spent on the bed, and walked over to the pile of “tools” she had left on the floor before. She picked up the roll of duct tape and went back to the bed and the still out of it Olivia Wilde. She pushed Olivia onto her stomach and used the duct tape to fasten Olivia’s arms together at both the wrist and the elbows to ensure that when she pulled herself together she would still be helpless. Megan then flipped Olivia back over and looked down at the dazed woman and simply said “Smile!” Before immediately used a length of tape to cover Olivia’s lips.

Olivia was forced out of her stupor and started to try to fight back, but with her arms taped behind her back, she could do little but kick her legs around in the air. Megan soon made sure that that wouldn’t be a problem either by taping up Olivia’s legs at the ankles and the knees. With Olivia sufficiently immobilized Megan again got off the bed to admire her handiwork. “Damn, you’re hot,” Megan said more to herself than the trapped woman on the bed. “Well I need to start heading out but that doesn’t mean the fun needs to be over for you,” Megan said to the terrified Olivia. Olivia could only writhe around in her constraints on the bed in response. Megan picked up the vibrator and the duct tape and climbed back on top of Wilde. She put the vibrator right up against Olivia’s pussy and then taped it into place to ensure that Olivia’s movement wouldn’t stop her fun.

“Don’t worry, someone will find you in a couple of hours I’m sure. But just in case it takes a little longer the battery in this thing should last for about a day.” Megan accentuated her words by flipping the vibrator on. Tears began to roll down Olivia’s face again as she realized her predicament and tried screaming into her gag to no avail. “Have fun,” Megan said as she walked out of the trailer, and then jumped in her car to head home after a long night of fun leaving a stripped and broken Olivia to an even longer night of torture.

Olivia:
{alt}

Megan:

Offline jtmatt

Re: Request Stories
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 02:32:15 AM »
Great job! Anything with Jessica Alba or Emma Watson losing would be my request.

Offline 890

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 04:58:24 AM »
Awesome!  ;D  More one sided than I had imagined, but great job nonetheless. Looking forward to anything else you write up. Very descriptive and easy to picture the action which is makes these kinds of interactions great. Thanks for filling my request/suggestion.  :)

Offline Voco

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 12:09:37 PM »
Great job! Anything with Jessica Alba or Emma Watson losing would be my request.

Thanks, if you have any more details on a request feel free to PM me or just post it here!

Offline Voco

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 12:10:35 PM »
Awesome!  ;D  More one sided than I had imagined, but great job nonetheless. Looking forward to anything else you write up. Very descriptive and easy to picture the action which is makes these kinds of interactions great. Thanks for filling my request/suggestion.  :)

No problem, thanks for the request! If you've got any other ideas feel free to ask.

Offline psubill

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 02:05:22 PM »
News anchors, Brooke Baldwin vs Andrea Tantaros.

Offline yungeo2

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 05:26:41 PM »
can you write about Selena Gomez vs. Victoria Justice or them teaming up and getting destroyed by other celebrities please?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 05:28:25 PM »
I'm always excited to read any story involving one/both my favorite actresses (Charlize Theron and Jennifer Lawrence) either fighting each other, together as a team, or individually against other actresses, singers, dancers, etc..

Hopefully, this "request" is so open-ended it will engender several stories...in fact, since I'm wishing, why not hope for an entire SERIES involving one/both of them?

I may even think about doing something along those lines myself.....thought I'd mention it before anyone suggests I stop begging and start writing. LOL

Thanks

Offline Thedemba2

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 08:41:38 PM »
Selena gomez, victoria juscice, bella thorne, kendall jenner

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 02:07:26 AM »
All those would be good

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 03:52:24 AM »

Thanks, if you have any more details on a request feel free to PM me or just post it here!

Jessica Alba losing to a young but tough Bella Thorne while on the set of a new movie

And or

Emma Watson fighting tough but eventually losing and being humiliated by Kaley Couco.

I'll also throw out Taylor Swift being destroyed by Beyoncé or Arianna Grande, in case you run out of ideas at some point :)

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 03:54:15 AM »
Would love to see Daisy Ridley get dominated in a match by jealous actresses who tried out for the role in Star Wars but lost out to her.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2015, 10:51:28 PM »
Would love to see Stana Katic destroyed by someone like Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Kesha, etc.

No submissions, no mercy!!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2015, 11:45:08 PM »
Would love to see Stana Katic destroyed by someone like Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Kesha, etc.

That would be great! Stana Katic is a bit like a goddess, and her getting taken apart by any of those would be sexy!
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2015, 02:17:55 AM »

That would be great! Stana Katic is a bit like a goddess, and her getting taken apart by any of those would be sexy!

Well said! you read my mind ;)