News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Xana, a dream come true to all fans of female fighting!

• 5 Replies

Offline APL_VIDEOS

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Xana, a dream come true to all fans of female fighting!
« on: October 27, 2009, 05:07:29 PM »
Hi

Xana is a very attractive woman, skilled on several combat sports like Olympic freestyle, taekwondo, submission wrestling and BJJ.

On top of that, Xana is equally good at fantasy, thematic and sensual movies.

This week all Xana’s movies are on sale. Please use the link below to visit our Homepage for more details.

www.aplvideos.com/index.php

APL

Offline APL_VIDEOS

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Xana, a dream come true to all fans of female fighting!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 07:13:09 PM »
KC

Here at APL she found an opponent that make her work hard. It was Klaudia and their real COMPETITIVE match, available on our site as movie APL276, is one of our best sellers ever and there's no one who saw it that didn't sent us positive comments about it.

APL

Offline The Corner Man

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 12:39:48 AM »
I've seen beautiful Xana in several fights but she just 'toyed' with Robin in their 'fight' in Paris, probably only to make it last longer, because as much as I respect Robin she's really no match for Xana. 

Actually KC, you don't respect Robin or you wouldn't make that comment as you know it would upset her as she always gives it her all, and trains very hard. The match you are talking about was not scripted, and Xana was not "toying" with anyone.

petelv

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 05:27:25 AM »
It's good to see APL back here posting.

pete

Offline The Corner Man

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 11:18:59 AM »
KC, sorry, I'm not a whiner. If you really knew me, you know how silly of a comment that really is. Actually, I'm well aware of how that match took place as I'm a good friend of Robin's. What I'm disputing is the idea of Xana not really trying. You are more than welcome to your opinion, but mine is that Xana is not a superior wrestler to Robin.

I can't speak for Xana, but I know Robin has people suggesting and/or "setting up" matches they want to see constantly. However, it generally takes sponsorship in order to secure a DVD of the match.

Joe

Offline APL_VIDEOS

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 12:05:10 PM »
Hi

A short note to say that the promotion regarding Xana's movies expires today, Sunday Nov 1st.

We want to thank all of you who already used this promotion and remind the others that you only have a few hours to do it so please rush to our site and grab this promotion now.

APL HOMEPAGE

APL staff