News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Break the barrier

• 9 Replies

RS3

Break the barrier
« on: March 21, 2016, 09:39:49 AM »
Ok so I haven't been here as long as most people here but from what I see I think I need to say this. Its completely clear that almost every woman on here is against mixed matches, with profiles like NO MEN NO MEN NO MEN assuming us guys are woman beaters, I understand that logic and it makes sense and I know some bothered you immediately, but I feel some of you are quick to conclusions here. Some men don't want to fight other men because we're straight and fear it getting sexual (me) so we look for mixed fights, There are men (like me) that aren't 8 feet 475lbs (exxageration)and us smaller guys aren't the strongest but we are tough, that being said a wrestling match with no strikes would make a mixed match almost even, or do a superheroine rp fight where you have a super power. Now the guys do want fights  and shouldn't be overlooked and yes its a cat fighting site and us guys can be annoying but don't you think we wouldn't be as annoying if we had more matches and some are just total jobbers which I get can be annoying, but you girls have those amongst yourselves to I'm pretty sure, so you should look for the men that you feel would fit your prerequisites if they were a woman and give then a chance, we are capable of having as much fun as you girls and we shouldn't be over looked as much. Break the mixed barrier and we will show you if you find the right guys it might just be worth it more then taking on the wrong girl because of gender preferences from a couple bad experiences with the wrong guys, give us all a chance trust me it might be worth it and you might change your views. #RS3forpresidentofmixedfights had to add some corny humor in there.

RS3

Re: Break the barrier
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 04:25:51 PM »
Yea I'm not talking about every woman, there are some like you who consider it which is great I just believe due to a number of overly perverted men it takes a lot of chances away from guys, I'm not gonna say I'm a saint, but I only get sexual if the woman is fine with it and I'm pretty sure there's other men on this site that are the same, I just want to open some eyes and see if I can get a few woman to give it a chance and see if they like it since if I message one that on their profile says no men I will get ignored.

RS3

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 04:35:36 PM »
And I understand we do get more persistent to I've done it before not gonna lie, but like I said if we had more opportunities for matches we wouldn't be begging the one person we know that would do it. If more woman did mixed there's 3 things that can happen, less men would pose as women, less men would be as annoying since they now have a larger list of possible opponents, and only one negative in my mind which is the men who stay annoying because they can't get a fight while other men do would be more vocal in messages and profiles , not sure if you can block people but if you can then that should be a quick fix I think.

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 06:42:04 PM »
Atleast you opened up and wrote about it :)
And i agree with the ladies as well cos they might have had pretty bad experiences in the past and also agree with you on 'NOT ALL THE GUYS ARE SAME' :)

RS3

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 10:39:12 PM »
Hello, Mr. Break the Barrier - try this trick.

Send a message to a girl you're interested in fighting. Make it witty, clever, sexy, intriguing, whatever.

If she responds - bingo.

If she doesn't respond - sad trombone. You don't want to fight guys, right? Maybe she doesn't either.

But, lots of fish in the sea! Try again!

Well thanks for your response, I have tried numerous times either I'm not as clever putting words together in an interesting way to ask for a fight or I've asked the wrong people either way I have tried but I'm not the only one and you can ask any guy no matter if they're good guys or guys you wish were never born, it is almost impossible to find a mixed fight, I understand your opinion and if any women here has a opinion that they want to share then go ahead, if I posted this I'm man enought to put it out there for the whole site and any criticism you have or concerns about me then go ahead, I will take any and all criticism on the chin like Conor McGregor after his loss, we won't as men or the ones who viewed this, completely understand how women feel on the subject by a profile, if you want to get out anger and frustration of other experiences here related to mixed put it here for every guy to see and maybe just maybe we can at least clean it up here.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 08:12:18 PM »
I have been on the internet for quite some time. I also am a big fan of mixed wrestling.  I have done some m v m in the past but am particular about which men I do fight because of my own limits.

While I do completely understand your wanting to get a fair chance at seeing if someone will take you on, this kind of post may not be the best way to go about it.

Honestly, like Sadie said, the only thing you can do is try and ask. I have been doing that for years. And even then, with women who are willing to try, sometimes the chemistry just isn't there.  I have had that happen as well. Nothing you can do about that really except thank the other person for giving you their time.

And ultimately, that is what it all boils down to, time.

All of us have schedules that dictate how much time we are allowed to spend online playing around.  When someone decides it is worth his or her time to spend it with you, be grateful.  You have to understand that for many women on here, they have specific interests and do not want to waste the time they have dealing with things outside of those interests.  So they just cut right to it and say No Men. I honor that by checking out interesting people's profiles and when they say No Men, moving on.

One thing I will say about this post is that it is a step in the right direction. If you want to get noticed by people on this forum, you need to participate. Join in discussions when you can.  If you can go to the chat room, do so. Just be yourself out there.  You are sure to get noticed.  Also, look to different groups in other places like Yahoo where there are mixed fights and such. 

Be polite and thankful when it calls for it and you will find that goes a long way.  Good luck out there.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 08:17:46 PM »
Hello, Mr. Break the Barrier - try this trick.

Send a message to a girl you're interested in fighting. Make it witty, clever, sexy, intriguing, whatever.

If she responds - bingo.

If she doesn't respond - sad trombone. You don't want to fight guys, right? Maybe she doesn't either.

But, lots of fish in the sea! Try again!

Sadie wins the prize for the day....

she's right....try it...

its worked on me before....:)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 08:18:31 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

RS3

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 12:43:10 AM »
I agree with you both, just though hey put it out there for everyone, as I said I'll take it all on the chin, might not have been the best way but I'm kinda tired of being respectful to profiles that say no men or no mixed to where I think it might not be the right way to express it and put it out but either way I did so its here and who knows maybe it could've helped just one person, I'm optimistic and I think either it did or it will

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 04:07:50 PM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I come across the same problem when I see in people's profiles "No Pro Wrestling".  I will get other ladies challenging me to a fight but they refuse to do pro style wrestling.  I like pro because I get endless move options.  Catfighting itself to me is boring - scratching, hairpulling and calling each other "Bitch" can only go so far before getting boring.  I don't understand boob fights etc.  Being that I have limited time to sit and do a cyber match for 2 hours + at a time, I think I have the right to be picky and choosy about what opponents I face and what types of fights I do. 

Pretty much nailing my point. We all have our kinks.  And we express them differently.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2016, 07:25:05 AM »
Ok so I haven't been here as long as most people here but from what I see I think I need to say this. Its completely clear that almost every woman on here is against mixed matches, with profiles like NO MEN NO MEN NO MEN assuming us guys are woman beaters, I understand that logic and it makes sense and I know some bothered you immediately, but I feel some of you are quick to conclusions here. Some men don't want to fight other men because we're straight and fear it getting sexual (me) so we look for mixed fights, There are men (like me) that aren't 8 feet 475lbs (exxageration)and us smaller guys aren't the strongest but we are tough, that being said a wrestling match with no strikes would make a mixed match almost even, or do a superheroine rp fight where you have a super power. Now the guys do want fights  and shouldn't be overlooked and yes its a cat fighting site and us guys can be annoying but don't you think we wouldn't be as annoying if we had more matches and some are just total jobbers which I get can be annoying, but you girls have those amongst yourselves to I'm pretty sure, so you should look for the men that you feel would fit your prerequisites if they were a woman and give then a chance, we are capable of having as much fun as you girls and we shouldn't be over looked as much. Break the mixed barrier and we will show you if you find the right guys it might just be worth it more then taking on the wrong girl because of gender preferences from a couple bad experiences with the wrong guys, give us all a chance trust me it might be worth it and you might change your views. #RS3forpresidentofmixedfights had to add some corny humor in there.

Dude you're my fuckin hero for posting this.
I was gonna do the same in about a month or so if I couldn't find anybody.

And the feelings like being a door-to-door salesman going from block to block with your head held high and your optimism the size of a Goodyear Blimp, only to find every house, in every block, in every part of Town, has a fuckin sign in the front that says "No Salesman, we don't want any. Go away."
You haven't said anything yet.
They haven't seen you in your nice ass Sunday best, trying to make a sale, walking around in the goddamned heat and they're already already saying "No."
Throwing Darts at your Blimp o- sorry, your Pincushion of Optimism.
That's what it feels like.
Sorry...small kine meltdown.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah...I read, understood, and acknowledged what everyone else said and was getting at and everything.
I just wanted to put my two cents in.
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."