News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

small girls tournament/round-2

• 21 Replies

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
Re: small girls tournament/round-2
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2014, 03:43:12 AM »
Damn, BIG surges for Natalia, Ashley, and of course Akana. 

It's interesting since aside from Fawn this voting is largely taking place in a vaccuum!  It's almost scientifically photogenic.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2014, 04:11:47 AM »
Well..if they'd take the results of each days voting and hermetically seal them in a mayonnaise jar and FEDEX them to a remote mountain in Nepal...to be opened by Nepalese Ghurkas under the supervision of the Dali Lama..

I doubt that would help us one bit..
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2014, 07:17:56 AM »
round 2 of his poll is now closed....congratulations to

Natalia_war_kitten
ashley23
akana
fawnL
appleloa and
mary
in advancing

thank you to
n.j.diva{jess}
wyld bytch ivy
kitten_kensi
catftkelli
kittenxxkate and
cristina
 in entering this poll..and thank you to everyone for their comments and votes

round 3 begins sunday
the prez tramp

FawnL

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2014, 10:29:59 AM »
round 2 of his poll is now closed....congratulations to
round 3 begins sunday

wowww...I did it..!!  ;D

Sunday..? Today or next one..?

PS ..going to add my short (been quite busy) description of how I put blonde Kelli out soon....

FawnL

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 01:42:21 AM »
sorry..I am late on my schedule. Easter time around here and plenty of matters to take care.
This is part 2.
Part 3 will follow at the soonest.

============== ===================== ==============

The journey is quite short as the chauffeur drives the elegant Limo smoothly and silently out of town and into the semi deserted road that takes to the famous Golf and Country Club, one of the most exclusive in the entire country.  I am really surprise that Lexi could manage to get the fights hosted in that club probably she has some good links in the upper class.

I look out of the windows at the dark landscape, trying to relax and calm down my aching stomach and my excited pussy, concentrating on the coming bout.
I know nothing of my opponent, only her name Kelli , her size and weight.
Nothing about her skills. I will have to be cautious at first and not allow her to get the initiative.

The Limo turns left and enters the long lane that leads to the main Club House a sort of large Georgian mansion with an imposing façade in the middle of a huge perfectly maintained lawn.
A round fountain and plenty of expensive, luxurious cars parked around welcome me as I step out of the car smiling to the kind chauffeur and meeting a tall blonde that has come to collect me.

She looks beautiful and surely is from some eastern European country, with a sexy thin body, blue eyes and high cheekbones. She is sporting a long cocktail dress, with a huge cut in front, barely covering her tits that look to pop out free at any moment, a long side slit allowing a perfect view of her incredibly long legs.

- Welcome Miss Fawn, I am Chrystal  – she smiles shaking my hand gently. – I hope you had a good trip. -
I smile back, holding her cold bony hand.  – Yes, thank you, Chrystal. Everything has been perfect. –
- If you like following me, your fight will start in half hour, so you still have plenty of time. –
She turns and walks away on the gravelled path, showing me the way to the main entrance.
My heels dig deep in the soft surface and I can hardly keep the pace of the tall girl as we arrive to the large wooden door and get in.

We walk through some well lighted large rooms filled with elegant people drinking and chatting.
- If you like a drink you can get whatever you want. – Chrystal says looking back at me.
- Just a glass of cold water, if you don’t’ mind. –
My guest walks away as I look around trying to find some known face among the people, unsuccessfully. My life and job do not allow me to be introduced to such level.

I wonder if all these elegant, rich people will be watching the fights and enjoying the show of women beating the crap out of each other.
- Here it is your water Miss Fawn. – Chrystal is back holding the beverage.
- Anybody that you know ? – she asks as I sip the cool liquid.
- Ehm….no, actually this is not exactly the kind of place where I usually spend my free time. –

I give her back the empty glass as she walks to the edge of the room.
- Well, I can take you to the fighting area. The third match is going on at the moment and yours will be next. -
- Fine. Let’s go then. –

I follow the tall valkyria along more lighted crowded rooms and down a narrow corridor, till suddenly we get to a dark room in real contrast with the rest of the elegant and smart place.
I can hear the roar of the cheering crowd as my eyes get used to the dim light.

This is a different room, probably the gym area and in the centre of it a ring has been placed.
Two women, one Asian brunette and one blonde, are fighting right now and I can hear the fans screaming as the two fighters are exchanging blows.
- Break the bitch….. rip her cxnt… - Quite different environment from the elegant rooms that I crossed before. People are here to see cat fighting, blood and knock outs.

I feel shivers thinking that soon I shall be on that same ring with the same crazy crowd supporting me or hoping to see me beaten to a pulp.
My eyes go back to the ring where the Asian brunette is now commanding the fight, sending blows after blows into the poor blonde girl that is now in clear difficulty.
She tries to avoid the blows but a final combination send her staggering back till a devastating uppercut ends the fight, flooring her for the final count.

The Asian smiles, raises her hands high in victory and places her foot on the defeated blonde’s face that is spread eagled unconscious on the mat.
Few seconds later the still unconscious now completely naked blonde is carried away on a stretcher, passing right beside me as more shivers run down my backbone.
Oh well. I have accepted entering this tournament. No time for a second thought now.
I take a deep breath as a man in tuxedo is now in the centre of the ring holding a microphone.

- I hope you enjoyed the match, ladies and gentleman. Akana is a great fighter. -
Cheers and applauses erupt from the crowd as the man is pausing now, before raising her hand and get back the attention.
- And now, please welcome the next two tigresses that will fight in this fourth match. Give a huge support to the first one…the incredible sexy blonde…CATFTKELLI…..!!!! -

A loud roar from the crowd as a beautiful tiny blonde jump on the ring welcome by the man.
For the first time I have a direct look of my opponent. She is thin and more or less my size, may be just shorter and heavier. She parades around the ring waving the fans, sporting a nice short black dress and walking on heeled sandals.

{alt}
She finishes her tour and the man goes back to his presentation.
- ..and now the second kitten that will be on this mat to fight Kelli. Please, give big hands to the beautiful Asian pearl ……FAWNLLLLLLLL….. !-
- Go now…- Chystal pushes me and in a sort of auto pilot mode I walk robotically up the steps that lead onto the ring. My stomach is aching and I feel like vomiting, but I must win this feeling.
An attendant helps me through the ropes and I find myself hit by the blinding light of the ring, around me the deafening roar and cheers of the crowd and the flashes of the pictures being taken.

I smile, looking around confused and parading similarly to Kelli, swaying my ass sexily as I walk on my stilettos. - Go Fawn…I love you..!  - a nice read head shouts from ring side as I pass near her.
I complete my tour and go to the centre of the ring, meeting the man and Kelli there.

- OK, ladies. You know the rules. – he smirks - There are no rules, everything goes, apart from biting, scratching and eye gouging. The fight ends when one of you will be counted out or no more capable to go on. Best of luck and may the best woman win. Now you can get ready, you can disrobe in your corner. -
- Fine. – I say. Not even the privacy of a restroom. No problem then. I walk to one corner where I take off my jacket, shirt and skirt. Then I remove my sexy sandals remaining in my black tiny bra, thong and fishnet hold-ups. I do some stretching movements to warm my muscles.

I get plenty of approvals and cheers as I turn back, watching Kelli that has removed her dress and footwear and is now in black bra and thong too.
She looks at me and our eyes meet. We share the same challenging expression.

Time to go now……let’s start this.

………
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 01:43:08 AM by FawnL »

FawnL

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 01:54:47 AM »
...adding the story also in the "Story section"...

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,39537.0.html

.............. ;)

FawnL

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 06:09:15 PM »
I was robbed!!!!!  :p  Good luck everyone!!

more likely ..you have been knocked out and taken away on a stretcher...as I imagined in my story...!!!  ;D ;D ;D