News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SEXYMONA2030 VS Daria Fights Hotel poolside bikini catfight / f polls

• 0 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
(For you to know... when this poll was done.. she was Daria Fights .. now the lady goes by Unbeaten Daria... still same very impressive lady.) 

The sun was shining down, as the hotel pool looked, cool wet and inviting.

The fact I was getting to spend time with maybe the best looking lady at the hotel, did not hurt a bit either.

Mona was gorgeous, dark haired, full figured, and jaw dropping beautiful, in her barely there bikini.
The sensuous beauty, jiggling in the right places, yet toned, and firm as well.
Mona definately was drawing attention, as we headed for a pair of lounge chairs, and a table not currently occupied.

The closest to us, was a very fine looking blonde, head slightly turned, as she lay on her belly. Her skin smooth, glistening, and lotioned up.
Her legs well formed, and her ass toned, and sexy in her bikini bottoms.
Her eyes closed, as she lay out, enjoying the suns rays on her fit body.
Her blue eyes opening slightly, as we pass.
"Hey, could you keep your cow, from blocking my sunlight?" She asks, as Mona tenses, while I gently place an arm on her shoulder. "Ignore it Mona, you look perfectly fine, and she knows it." I tell her, as we pass, while she watches, and rolls onto her back, on her own lounge chair.

The blonde was very attractive, and her body looked wonderful, in her bikini, as Mona sits in front of me, as I have the pleasure, and honor or rubbing, and massaging some sunscreen lotion over her exposed skin.

Mona was trying to block out the words of the blonde, as she leans back against him, enjoying the feel of the contact, as his strong, yet gentle hands apply the lotion, over her soft skin.
Mona could feel her nipples hardening, beneath her top, as her chest heaved, and the sun and his fingers caressed her body.

"Are you going to cook that pig after oiling her up?" The blonde asks, as Mona and I both tense, as I look over to see the blonde sitting up now, facing us smiling.
I had to admit, her body mostly exposed or displayed, in her bikini, the lady was stunning.
Her long blonde hair in a single braid, hanging down her back.
"When your done there, care to spend time with a real woman?" "My name's Daria." She says, as Mona's hand grasps mine, and presses it to her, my fingers resting on the top half, of her gently rising and falling left breast.
"I'm sorry, but he didn't order the whore, so fuck of skankria or whatever the fuck your name is, and leave us alone." Mona replies, as now it is Daria tensing.

"Watch your mouth, I enjoy kicking dark haired bitches asses." Daria says, as she begins to get up from her chair.
"Watch your own mouth, blonde slut, I'm sure you suck as many cocks, as anyone wants to put in that nasty gash between your legs." Mona replies, as now she pulls away from me, to stand and glare face to face with Daria.

Eyes around the pool area, begin to watch, as truly probably the two most beautiful, and sexy ladies at the hotel, are standing facing off, ready to fight.
Daria's eyes focus on me.
Mister after you drop her back ton her street corner." "If you can wash enough of the whore off you, maybe we can enjoy some dinner later?" Daria offers, before her head snaps, as Mona slaps her face hard.

People stop talking, as Daria staggers back a step, before moving to Mona again.
Mona, and Daria stand basically eye to eye. The two sexy ladies the same height, about the same weight. Mona being more endowed in the chest, the main difference.
Still Daria filled out her bikini nicely, as she grabs Mona's bikini top, yanking it off, to expose Mona's heaving and bobbling breasts. The nipples distended, and Mona breath taking, and topless, as Daria backhands Mona's tits.

I notice people now standing at the balconies or windows over looking the pool area, as Mona steps back, one hand grasping her breasts, as Daria stands watching smugly.
Then Mona releases her own tits, to rip off Daria's top, before landing a slap of her own, to Daria's very firm, pert breasts.
Daria stepping back, as she feels the sting of the blow, as Mona steps closer, and manages to throw a punch into Daria's sleek belly, doubling Daria up, before Mona dives into her, and they both go crashing into, and over Daria's lounge chair. The chair tilting onto it's side, as two half naked beauties begin to slap, punch, and kick at one another.

Voices chatter, bets are placed, as the two roll around, and grunt, and gasp as blows are landed, with loud slaps to tender flesh.
Mona rises, Daria's long blonde braided hair in her grasp, as she yanks Daria's head side to side with it, before slapping Daria's face, and landing a fist to Daria's firm right breast.

I am ready to move in, as the combination may have been enough to make Daria dazed, and unable to defend herself.
I did not know her, she had started things verbally. Yet I also did not want to see the lovely blonde seriously injured either.
Mona trying to mount Daria, as she strips Daria's bikini bottoms, leaving Daria glistening, and naked, in all her glory, for all to see.
Daria trying to cover up, as Mona raises the bottoms high, crying out in victory, as she tosses them into the gathered crowd.
Daria being tit slapped, and punched by Mona.
Then as Mona tries to move to maybe finish her off. Daria arches her body, helping to dislodge Mona, as the dark hairred beauty slides on the sunscreened skin.
Daria throwing a punch to Mona's belly, doubling her up, as she falls to the side.

Now it was Daria on the offensive, as she slaps, and punches at Mona's face, belly and breasts.
A long length of Mona's dark hair, now being yanked at while Daria delivers punishment.
Mona gasping, trying to regain her air, as Daria begins to taunt her.
"Submit, and maybe I will let you be my bitch tonight." Daria taunts, as again, and again her hand smacks the firm, tender flesh of Mona's well formed breasts.
"Better yet, maybe I will let you watch, as I pleasure your man, the way a little boy like you never could." Daria says, as looking at Mona's very hot, naked body on display. I wonder how Daria can even think of the dark haired beauty as being anything but all woman?
Then again, I had to admit, face, and figure. Daria definately was all woman, head to toe herself.

Daria finally makes a mistake, as she leans to close, while making her taunts, and Mona's hand manages a backslap, to the side if Daria's face.
Mona grabbing Daria, and pulling her body down, as they again begin to struggle, and roll, now pressed naked against each other, as they roll with a mingled shriek, and a splash into the pool together.

A few in the gathered crowd cheer, as the ladies go splashing into the pool. Enjoying the entertainment, that was being seen, as two very incredible ladies fight it out, poolside, and now in the pool itself.

Mona bursts from the water, shaking her head, her long dark hair, now sodden, and being slicked back behind her, as the sunlight glistens on the water streaming over her gorgeous naked body. The water dripping from her distended nipples, and running between the valley of her breasts, over her taut belly.
Daria erupts from the water, like some fabled temptress of men. Her long blonde hair behind her, body naked, wet, and very beautiful.
Daria and Mona rising from the water, as some ancient goddesses or devils using their beauty, and bodies to lure men to their deaths, in the lake or stream they had risen from.
The crowd calling out encouragement, as they move together, and begin punching, slapping and yelling at each other.
"Give up bitch, he doesn't want you." Daria taunts, before landing a fist to Mona's side.
Mona turning to diminish the blow, yet gasping in pain as it hits.
"Shut your hole whore, he wouldn't pay a cent, for used goods like you." Mona replies, as her elbow finds Daria's belly, doubling her up.
Mona then grabbing Daria's head, and shoving it under water, as she then shoves her back, and moves to the side of the pool.
Mona chest heaving, as she lets me help her out over the side, to stay gasping, on her knees. Daria rising slower out of the water, as she wades over, and pulls herself out, close to where Mona was trying to recover.

The two ladies, naked, aching, and the effects of the fight showing on each. As bruises and discolored skin showed on them both, even through the glistening on them, as water still dripped, and ran from them.
I try not to watch, as it drips from Daria's heaving breasts, to fall and land on her thighs, before running down, to caress her sex.
Daria was hot, and definately could fight.
Mona was simply stunning, and could fight as well.
It seemed we had the attention of the entire hotel now, as people watched, wondering if it was over.
Then Daria launches a vicious punch at Mona. Yet Daria's body was fatigued as well by now. The blow not having the same speed, and strength, as it did knock Mona to the ground, but Mona was still not finished.
Daria figuring to end it, as she grabs Mona's wet hair, lifting her head, to deliver the final blow.
When Mona's fist shoots up, past Daria's dropped guard, to land almost exactly to the point of Daria's chin.

Daria's eyes roll up slightly, as her head snaps. Then the sexy blonde begins to fall to the side, and back into the pool.

Mona lays gasping, her body aching, and in pain, as she watches me jump in, and cradle Daria to me. Trying to make sure the lovely blonde was okay, as I gently lay her up over the side, and onto the ground, as Mona sits up, and some of the people applaud, and cheer.
Mona was not feeling like it at the moment. Yet Mona was the winner of this fight.

Mona now sitting up, hugging herself to her one knee, as she watches me hold Daria, while the blonde comes back fully to her senses.
I had to admit, if I had not been with Mona, Daria definately would have been pleasing to be with.
Beautiful, lovely in face and figure. Plus the lady could fight.
Still she had lost this fight, yet I knew she had to have, and would win other fights, on different days.

I help her up to the righted lounge chair she had used, and give her a towel to wrap herself in, as she begins relaxing, and breathing normally again. Mona pulling another chair closer, as I give her a towel as well.
I hated seeing either sexy body covered, yet now it was time to make sure they both were and would be okay.
Mona's dark eyes, and Daria's blue meeting, with respect now in them. That neither had before the fight.

Soon with Mona close by me, we make sure Daria gets back to her room okay. I give her our room numbers and way to contact us, as I ask to be able to treat her to dinner with us, after the ladies had time to rest a bit.
Daria accepts, and soon is in her room, taking a quick hot shower, to ease her aches, before a quick nap, as well.

Mona does the same, then snuggles next to me, as I watch a show on the t.v. One of the things best in life, the trust and feel of a beautiful woman, pressed by my side, as she drifts to sleep. Knowing she was safe in my arms.

Later we would share dinner, as again I am struck by how lovely Daria is, as the two begin to meet again, this time as catfighters, that had tested each other out. To find they both could hold their own in a fight.
Mona had won the fight, yet I think we both were very glad, to be meeting, and getting to know Daria as well.
The marks of the fight on them both.
I could only hope some other lady, would not be stupid enough to think this meant either of them would be easy targets. As they sit, dine, and once more show, how simply amazing, in many ways, the catfighting ladies worldwide could be.
Either one, an honor to share time, and a meal with.
As the evening goes on, as I enjoy it with  SexyMona, and Daria Fights.

The end...