News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Womens Club Breast-Sucking Catfight Part 3 of 3

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

« on: January 11, 2011, 02:40:04 AM »

Christine then filled me in on how milk losses were determined by the boxy machine the two girls had pushed their somewhat depleted breasts into. "There are cupshaped platforms that weigh each breast as the cups move up and down to counteract the effects of gravity and how tight their breast skins are," I was tutored. "Next,  electronic sensors detect the fluid content inside each breast and that gets factored in with the calibrated weight," adding "The  Womens Club spent a lot of money researching that machine, but we do get a licensing fee from the manufacturer!" Christine justifying the
 expense, and notifying me that this sort of catfighting was not only practiced here, but quite prevalent in other Womens Clubs ! "Some ladies like to see this as a manifestation of their overwhelming sex on other people, particularly other beautiful women!" she smiled at me, deliberately gazing down at my breasts and my excited, throbbing nipples !

"How do the women react when the machine is moving their tits around?" I asked innocently, getting a smiled answer, "Some giggle that the sensors make their nipples tingle - didn't do anything for me when I tried it one evening, but then I wasn't lactating!", looking me in the eye, "And besides, I hadn't been fighting with another girl's big tit in my mouth !" followed by a semi-challenge of, "Want to try it out to see how it feels?"  Not sure whether it meant the machine or another girl's tit, I demurred until some later date as her face registered some disapointment!

This new setup began with Cindy as UNDERGIRL and the brunette TOPGIRL Sharon hanging her huge reddened monsters over Cindy's bulging-eyed face and gaping mouth, obviously worried about being behind in the scoring ! The second half was about to start and both girls were even more excited than before, as was this group of spectating club women who were wildly screaming for biting and mastectomies between the two contestants. MY GAWD, this bunch was really wound up over this crazy, wild,  breast-sucking thing ! Probably as much as I was !!!

The videos again flashed onto both girls' crotch areas, TOPGIRL brunette Sharon's gaping pussy already dripping her jism down into the growing puddle of their mixed milk near Cindy's blonde head! And Cindy's ejaculating orgasms were sending spurts of her pussy juices about two feet in the air, some of it trajectoring and spattering onto TOPGIRL Sharon's already milk-soaked black hair !

"Think you'd like to get into more of this?" Christine asked, her eyebrows arched. I wasn't sure what this would lead to, so I gave a non-committal answer of "Maybe, it sure gets me off hard!" Christine said very quietly that if I thought the first round excited me too much, what they'd be doing this round would be even more so. "We can skip this one if you think you can't take any more!" This led me to wonder f this wasnt some kind of invitation and I smiled back at Christine to indicate that I wasn't turned off by whatever she meant !

This was almost a challenge, but I elected to stay and watch the two girls really suck and maul their targets while they screamed and began to bite the big beautiful breasts on the other girl. This time Sharon's long 'cucumbers' were squeezed and tugged unmercifully by the brunette who seemed even wilder the longer this carnage went on. Both sets of breasts were now red and bruised from the tight grips, blood showing in small rivulets where their loosening breast  skins had been pierced by the sharp nails that each girl had  earlier sharpened for this dirty suck-fight !.

Sharon pulled back from the prone Cindy under her. both mouths empty of the softening breasts yanking the blonde's hands off her tits and gasping, "You fucking whore, you really are trying to ruin my tits, aren't you?" but before Cindy could answer, Sharon offered her a chance to surrender, "You slimy cxnt, I can feel your  tubes trying to get out your nipples, if you don't quit now, I'll have a good time hearing you screaming when you see them hanging out of your floppy, wrinkled tits and those bleeding nipple pores !"

Cindy screamed back from under the brunette "Slut, look what you did to my tits, I'm going to bite off your lousy nipples if you keep that up!" her beautiful, firm, rounded breasts now with bloody streaks where Cindy's nails had ripped down them when she let go to suck in the other breast. This sucking contest was becoming a dirty titfight and both girls were already trying to do the worst to her opponent's very attractive assets.

Looking at their faces and what they had been doing to those gorgeous glands, plus the vibrating dildoe already buried in MY SPASMING cxnt generated another enormous set of spasms that started in my vagina and belly and I barely heard Christine telling me, "Go ahead girl, get off another one - get it off as hard as you can, look what those two bitches are doing to each other now!!" as my never-ending orgasm began to freeze my whole groin and the other female organs thrashing around my cxnt and up inside my lower belly!

I could see how Sharon was working on Cindy's melons when she was both TOPGIRL and UNDERGIRL, pinching the gland inside around the edges of the brunette's tits and sucking hard as she successfully reduced the volume in specific spots. The brunette bitch knew what she was doing and was doing her best to reshape her opponent's tits into the way her 'cucumbers' were deformed. When I realized this, my cxnt literally exploded with a monstrous, additional orgasm - another pair of tits that looked like Sharon's. MY GAWD what I could do to them!!!

Christine saw my face, bright red and contorted and became concerned, "Are you OK? I never saw anyone spurt out so much jism and so hard! What's doing this to you?" I was still in the most violent orgasm I'd ever had and could barely gasp, "Ugghh - my gawd Sharon's tits! -- oooh, ughhhh" hardly able to breathe when I saw the blonde's fingers working over both of Sharon's soft monsters while Cindy's cheeks were sunken in from the tremendous suction she was putting on the brunette's spurting nipples.

As had been going on during this entire suck fight, neither girl was swallowing her warm, sweet sucking 'products' from the other girl's nipples. Instead, their milk was spat aside and pooled beneath UNDERGIRL Cindy, soaking her tied-backblonde hair even further. During some earlier wildly violent suckings, I could see them both letting their drainings leak from the sides of their mouth and run back into their hair, or down the sucked breast, depending on the position of UNDERGIRL and TOPGIRL !

But now, the brunette bitch was working on both of Cindy's tits at the same time, her hands forming and pinching the glands through the loosened skins of Cindy's big, roumd  tits as she sucked hard on both spurting nipples. Sharon gathered Cindy's big round monsters in both hands and then squeezed them together, her mouth going over both nipples for double-sucking that would help change their shapes until they matched her own 'cucumbers'  - perhaps, even forever!  Cindy might end up with a cucumber-shaped pair of breasts, something she had made fun about woth Sharon !

Cindy didn't quite know what was happening to her big, rounded melons, now almost becoming ex-melons and better described as cucumbers, but I could see them being transformed into that desirable shape and I was nearly crazy over this to the point where I even considered getting Christine to do the same to my tits while I had her in OUR OWN PRIVATE SUCKFIGHT! I was wild about my tits attractiveness to other women (and men, maybe)  when they would be cantilevered out from my chest, and I would proudly aim them at other womens' faces to instigate a wild, orgasming  breast sucking
fight to experience more of these wonderful breast-oriented orgiastic spasms I was having !

Christine gazed at the video that was showing Cindy's mouth over Sharon's soft tits and wondered why I was reacting, but then she switched to what Sharon was doing to Cindy's tits and realized what I was cumming so hard about.

"Holy shit!" she gasped, "Look what she's doing to Cindy's tits! Theyr'e almost shaped like hers, my gawd, no wonder you're getting off so hard!" looking over at me, my cxnt spraying jism out from around the dildoe which was almost completely buried in my vagina and had nearly vibrated its way up through my cervix and deep into my uterus. I was so excited and orgasming so hard that I hardly noticed how hard I had shoved the dildoe into my pussy and now it was vibrating further up my uterus and would probably 'buzz'  it into the wildest orgasm I'd ever experienced. At this point, I had
removed the dildo handle and hoped that the vibrating 'prick' would get deeper into my uterus and provide the first of my uterus-orgasms, those from my violent vaginal orgasms paving the way to this hopefully new sensation being started in my virginal baby-oven !!

I know this sounds weird and maybe unsavory, but this first experience with a vibrating dildoe had me forcing the buzzing device around and under my still-existing hymen. using a small opening next to the entry to my vagina ! I was certain my virginity had been destroyed, but the experience was marvelous - those blasting orgasms leaving me gasping and wanting MORE AND HARDER ! 

By this time, the suckfight my violent orgasms had been going on for two hours and both girls were nearly fucked out from the orgasms they'd been having over the big tits each had been attacking. While I was nearly unconscious from the blasts conulsing my crotch and lower belly, the suck-fight had been altered so that TOPGIRL was being suppported in a stretched canvas support, her big breasts nw available to UNDERGIRL through holes in the canvas, her face still free to push against UNDERGIRL'S projecting dairy for the same hard sucking TOPGIRL's were getting from UNDERGIRL !     
I heard my hostess speaking to someone on her phone and BARELY noticed the eight attendants carrying  the two limp suckfighters and depositing them on the floor of our booth. I heard one attendant say to Christine, "They're all yours, but they're both pretty well fucked out!" Another girl mentioned that Cindy had surrendered to Sharon when the brunette began tugging out sections of the blonde's mammary tubing from inside her shrunken melons. "That brunette bitch was sure mean to Cindy, but the blonde wouldn't give in even with those things hanging out of her nipples until Sharon
began yanking at them to make the shrieking blonde end the fight !"

I was glad I'd been so into orgiastic heaven that I didn't see the blonde's breasts with several tubes handing out of both nipples, Sharon had really gotten to her opponent, but by the time I'd gotten back to normal, even the spectator catfights were over and the losing catfighters carried to the small infirmary at the estate ! The three biting monitors were in a 2 on 1 mauling, blondes Ginger and Tina holding down the shrieking Zeta as theyworked over her breasts, hair and shaven pussy. the other brunette Pat still out from the blonde Ginger's overzealous cattleprodding ! A few observers were up on
the arena platform closely watching the blondes Ginger and Tina  mauling Zeta's big breasts for having said something nasty about Cindy lying about the Sharon-breast-bite and were encouraging the blondes to 'REALLY GIVE IT TO THAT BRUNETTE BITCH !' and they really were !

The two exhausted and helpless breast-suckers were laying on the floor of our booth, having been delivered for my 'fun' (as a new guest) with their softened mammary assets. Christine, impressed with my conversion to breast-mauling,  had arranged for it and both girls lay exhausted as we surveyed our catch ! Cindy's everted tubing had been shaken back into her depleted breasts by the emergency medicals, so that turnoff was gone, Both sets of their breasts were still intact, but showed black-and-blue bite markings as the fighting and sucking intensity had progressed !

Christine motioned me over, "Take your pick, I'll suck the other one you don't want," adding "Then we can swap after awhile!" Cindy was the nearest to me and I fell over her, my mouth encompassing that new jutting 'cucumber' that still had Sharon's teeth marks around the nipple, and I began to add mine to the semi-conscious blonde as I blasted through orgasm after orgasm, sucking and chewing that gorgeous tit and its mate while Christine worked over the moaning  Sharon's 'cucumbers' the same way. No blood, but squeals and screams from both of our 'prizes' !

Then I heard Christine tell me, "C'mon Linda. it's my turn on her now, you can have Sharon's  for awhile while I have these - gawd, this is driving me up the wall - I've never come this hard and so many times!" Then, looking down on the moaning blonde, "You bitch, you don't know what you and this other bitch have done to us, but you'll pay for it, and in spades too!"

Then as I went down on the brunette's big, soft 'cucumbers' I heard Christine say, "That's it Linda, get her good, suck her and bite her so she knows what she and the other bitch did to our brains and pussies!!" The gasping brunette  looked up at me and whispered, "She told me that too, but I hope you enjoyed our fight, because I did - and I won !" I don't know why, but I bent over and kissed her before dropping my gaping mouth over that mesmerizing breast as she faintly squealed to make me get off another enormous. stiltifying blast down there in my lower belly !

END