News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suzy and Sylvia

• 1 Replies

Offline Marti Clovis

• Hi this is Martine
Suzy and Sylvia
« on: January 15, 2011, 02:54:31 AM »
My wife Suzy and this bitch Sylvia work together, they are both heads of large departments in the same huge company, my wife Suzy is the VP of  HR and Sylvia is the VP of finance.  They both hate each other’s guts and to make things worse, I was working in the finance department for 5 years and Sylvia had a big say in my leaving the company. 

It all started when I refused Sylvia’s subtle advances.  Now it’s not that Sylvia is not pretty, she’s a very tall blonde of 37 years old, blue eyes, nice face, she’s probably at least 5’10 if not 5’11’’ tall, weighs around 150 pounds, she has big breasts at least large C-cups, her hair is blonde and his a little longer than shoulder length.  I always tought she was very pretty but she is too much of a bitch for me, she’s dremanding, she’s like a baby that is used to getting everything she wants and this was a big turn-off for me.  Also I am very much in love with my sexy Suzy who is older than Sylvia at 40 years old but she is very pretty and a heck of a woman, she’s 5’5’’ weighs 137 pounds, very pretty face and smile, shoulder length brown hair, D-cups firm tits with long pink and hard nipples, a sexy ass and very nice legs, she could easily pass for a 35-36 year old lady. Anyway once my wife confronted Sylvia about her advances she had made towards me and Sylvia denied it.  Ever since then, she’s was making my life miserable and she was always putting me down, always making stupid remarks to myself, she was making me work very late, extra hours, she always had something to say bad about me, most of the time she would make me come in her office, she would close the door and she would make me feel miserable, she would put my work and put me down personally saying she just should fire me and things like that.  It got to the point where I just had to leave the company, I found another job and I’m happy now at work.

But my wife Suzy still works for this big company, she has a huge job, makes great money, is very respected by her peers and employees except that the situation between both woman  is getting worse and worse.  Now Sylvia makes it a point to make Suzy’s life miserable, she is such a bitch when she wants to, she makes all sorts of little moves and skeams to make Suzy’s life a living hell at work, nobody really notices.  Both women have big jobs, their both important in this company but this Sylvia who’s in charge of finance can really make my wife’s job miserable, Sylvia is single and she’s a workaholic, she works at least 16 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Last week the company had a big dinner celebration in a fancy restaurant with all vice presidents and their spouses or husbands present, the diner finished quite late with about 32 people in all present, Sylvia was there alone and Suzy and I were also at that party. We had a lot of fun and when almost everyone had left the party, we were the last ones present at our table Sylvia came to sit with us at our table claiming she wanted to talk to us and maybe burry the hatchet and all that, once again she was just being the big hypocrite she always is.  After a lot of chit chat and hypocritical remarks by Sylvia, we noticed we were the last ones present, that’s when things became interesting.

At some point the discussion were heating up between the 3 of us, my wife was attacking Sylvia more and more verbally, finally to make a long story short, I stepped in and told Sylvia she was lucky to be a girl, otherwise I would have punched her lights out a long time ago.

‘’What are you waiting for, go for it’’, said Sylvia.

‘’No you don’t, that’s just what she wants and then she’ll have you arrested and she’ll sew us and make money out of it’, said my wife.

‘’I’m not even sure he would beat me’’ said Sylvia with a very arrogant smile.

‘’Oh come on bitch, stop your games, I know him he would kick your ass easy believe me but he’s too much of a gentleman to do that, he doesn’t fight girls, come on Carl let’s leave, I’ve heard enough of her’’ said my wife.

‘’But how about you Suzy, do you fight girls or are you just as wimpy as your husband’’ said the bitch Sylvia.

‘’Are you challenging me bitch, because if you are, you’ll be in big trouble’’, said my wife looking straight in the tall bitch’s eyes.

‘’Maybe it’s time we settle our differences Suzy once and for all, since I can’t kick the crap out of him, I will do it to you’’ said Sylvia in a very confident and threatening tone.

I told my wife, ‘’no honey, you can’t do that, you work together and you’ll play her game, that’s not good honey, don’t make a scene, let’s go’’.  Suzy was still looking her straight in the eyes in a very menacing way.

‘’Who’s talking about a scene, we can settle this privately right now at my place or your place as you wish, nobody but the 3 of us present, no scene, no repercussions at work, nobody at work is to know this’’ said Sylvia.

‘’Come on Suzy, let’s go’’ I said when I heard my wife say, ‘’you’re on bitch’’.  I couldn’t believe this, they were going to fight.

We decided to go at Sylvia’s place who lives in a luxurious loft on the top floor of an apartment building in the downtown area, we followed the bitch and her BMW to her apartment building.  Suzy was fuming all the way down there and even if I was a bit scared for my Suzy, I was so excited being a huge girl fight fan, my wife knew about this and I had seen her once in action before and she could take care of herself believe me but this bitch Sylvia was tall and looked strong.

In the elevator going up both woman were staring at each other with daggers in their eyes, Sylvia broke the silence, ‘’I’ve been waiting a long time for this and I will make you pay you stupid bitch’’.  Suzy said, ‘’you’re the one who’s gonna pay, I will break you down and make you beg for mercy’’.

Once in the apartment, Sylvia closed the door and locked it behind us and she said standing right in front of Suzy, ‘’catfight to the finish bitch, we need a clear winner, no punching the face and no nails because if everyone sees you in the office on Monday with scars everywhere they’ll know I must have beated you down’’.

‘’Perfect you tall bitch, no biting and no eye gouging either’’ said my wife while she started to remove her dress slowly.  Sylvia also said ‘’and oh last little detail, I want him with his hands tied up behind his back in a chair because this is between you and I’’.  I argued but my Suzy was so motivated to beating this bitch that she said yes for me and I got my hands tied behind my back in this chair with the rest of the rope tied to the chair so I couldn’t get up.  I had this huge hard-on in my pants.

I must say when I saw Sylvia naked that I was impressed and scared for Suzy, she looked powerful, big firm breasts although a cup smaller than my Suzy, powerful muscular legs, a tight tummy, broad shoulders and shapely arms with her long blonde hair, she looked like an amazon.  My Suzy looked dead serious and she seemed confident, she was smaller and lighter but she was in great shape and she could defend herself.  I was just worried that I couldn’t step in if something was going wrong because I was handcuffed to this chair but it was actually of mixture of excitement and fear that I was having by being handcuffed.

They circled each other slowly at first and came to grips quickly each going for the other’s hair, they were pushing and shoving each other around the room, Suzy tried to go for a headlock but she was countered by Sylvia who then took the advantage quickly with her longer reach and strength as she started to really pull hard on my wife’s hair and she sent Suzy stumbling all over the carpeted living room, my wife was on her knees and when tried to get back up, Sylvia threw her to the ground again and stomped on my wife’s belly, I said ‘’hey what’s that, you can’t do that’’, Sylvia said, ‘’it’s not her face you stupid moron, you could never understand directions’’.

Suzy grabbed Sylvia’s ankle and kind of dislodged her, the big girl lost her balance, my wife got up like a cat and tackled her bigger rival to the ground, they both started to roll around the floor with each other’s hands in the hated rival’s hair, they took turn at ending on top of one another, Suzy managed to get a good punch in Sylvia’s ribs who barely flinched from the attack.

‘’Come on honey hit the bitch, get her Su’’ I said, I kept encouraging my wife as she was now on top of her hated rival, Suzy went for Sylvia’s throat with both hands while she was straddling her and the big bitch was trying to pry my wife’s hands away and it took her a while to do so, Sylvia was getting her face redder by the second but I saw right there that she was strong as she managed to pry my wife’s hands away from her throat while still being under my Suzy who changed tactics and grabbed at her rival’s tits, Sylvia yelled, ‘’Oh you god dawn dirty bitch’’ she said, ‘’come on Su take them apart’’ I said to my wife who was clearly now enjoying the predicament her hated enemy was in but not for too long, just as I was gaining confidence back that my Suzy might have a chance to take her, Sylvia dislodged my wife from her and they started rolling around again on the floor, they both ended up on their knees facing each other as they both went for each other’s tits and they started to struggle right on their knees like that, they twisted, mauled and clawed away like crazy girls, neither seemed to be gaining any advantage, my wife was good at this I was sure but Sylvia was holding her own, her pretty long and big hands seemed to cover off all of Suzy’s large breasts, at one point they both got up and continued their tit war all over the carpeted living room, each pushing the other in one direction then in another direction and after a few minutes of this pure agony for both, my wife started to back down, she was pushed by Suzy against the near wall, I could see my wife’s face contorted by extreme pain as Sylvia seemed to thrive on that and seemed to be loving the punishment she was starting to give my wife.

‘’Come on honey, hang on, twist and maul her too, don’t give up Su, squeeze harder’’ I said.

‘’Fu.k, she’s so strong aghh…’’ said my wife

‘’Aghh the little cry baby Suzy is in trouble isn’t she’’ said Sylvia n a mocking tone

‘’You big f…ing cow’’ said my wife

They struggled again for a little while as Sylvia was nailing my wife as hard as she could on the wall and my wife was holding on but she was in trouble, she has to do something quick as Sylvia is showing more powerful hands and is now destroying her tits, my wife then let go of Sylvia’s perfect C’s and punched the big blonde in the gut but the punch was a little weak, ‘’that’s it honey, again harder’’ I said and my wife got a good shot in this time but Sylvia was not even bothered by that, she countered right away with 2 good shots, the first in my wife’s belly and the second in her left ribs and my wife went down on her knees, Sylvia sent her to the floor completely as she hit Su in her lower back and my wife went all the way lying down on her side trying to hold her smaller back, Sylvia then stomped her again with her feet in the ribs, belly or back again and again, my wife was trying to get away and she was rolling on the floor but the big bitch was catching her all the time, the last stomp was right in my wife’s smaller back and it seemed to hurt her there once again, Sylvia turned my wife on her stomach and she let herself fall on my wife’s small back very heavily, this really hurt my wife, it knocked the wind out of her, Sylvia then caught Suzy’s chin with her right hand and she bent my wife’s back once again by pulling on my wife’s chin, her other hand was in Suzy’s hair pulling hard. My wife was in tears and in great pain.

‘’Come on Suzy, get out of that honey, fight back’’ I said.

‘’She can’t you dumb ass, she’s not woman enough for me’’ said the bitch.

Then the big blonde bitch continued her pulling of my wife’s chin and she grabbed my Suzy’s beautiful big perfect left tit and she was twisting and mauling away while my wife was sobbing and crying.

Sylvia then said, ‘’Oh you big boy can’t see this too well all tied up like that’’, she then let my wife go and she turned Suzy about 45 degrees so I could be right in front of them and she applied her hold again this time they were both right in front of me about 5 feet away, I tried to encourage my wife to get back in it but I knew deep inside that she was spent and that she couldn’t defend herself, Sylvia was too strong for her and we all knew it now. Sylvia looked amazing I must say with her big perfect boobs towering over my beaten wife.

Sylvia then proceeded to pick-up Suzy by the hair, got her up on her feet somehow and she grabbed my wife around the throat from behind applying a kind of sleeperhold on my poor girl who wasn’t even trying to get away, my wife was trying to say ‘’I give, you win’’, I could see it reading her lips but Suzy was not hearing her or was pretending she was not hearing.  Anyway the next 15 minutes or so were pure agony for Suzy as she submitted to Sylvia at least 50 times but the big blonde bitch wouldn’t let her go, she breastsmothered my wife, she sat on her face, she head scissored her viciously and roughly and violently pulled at my wife’s nipples and twisted her tits on numerous occasions, I really have a bad souvenir of that part of  that as Sylvia was so bitchy with both of us, her comments were painful as well as she was good at humiliating Suzy verbally as well, she made my wife say a lot of things and she had as lot of fun with that and I was feeling terrible for my wife all the that time.

‘’I thought you would give me more opposition, you’re pathetic Suzy just like your friend Maria at work, ask her if she remembers our little encounter last year’’ said Sylvia.

Wow I knew Maria, she was my wife’s friend at work and another VP at that company, she was a nice and beautiful lady. This means Sylvia had also done a number on Maria, they were also rivals at work, wow do I hate this bitch or what.

My wife just wanted to go home, she was begging Sylvia to let her go.  The big blonde bitch said, ‘’You’re not going anywhere until you really show your respect to me’’ and she then ordered Suzy to lie down and she sat on my wife’s face and she got her pussy licked by Suzy and the big blonde came about 10 minutes later loudly and with all sorts of crazy sounds that sounded really fake.

I thought she was gonna let us go then when she came over to me and slapped me hard in the face twice, boy she was strong, it hurt me quite a bit, she then unzipped my pants, pulled my pants and underwear down and got my cock out of there, I wasn’t erect at that point and of course she commented on my man hood, I felt humiliated and a bit scared of what she would to me, she then got back to my wife and brought her over close to me ordered her on her knees and proceeded to pushed my wife’s head down on my cock and ordered my Suzy to suck me right there, my wife was reluctant at first but Sylvia slapped me again and Suzy started to obliged, I was hard in about 1 minute or so and my wife was going at it with very little passion, she was sobbing and crying in between, Sylvia pushed her away at one point and said, ‘’that not how to do it, I will show your pathetic excuse of a husband how it’s done by a real woman’’ and then to my big surprise, she lowered herself on me and she gently started to give me the best blow I ever got, wow, she was soft, hot and strong at the same time, I don’t think I was ever so hard and so big and she seemed to enjoy it but she was taunting me, ‘’you were waiting for this for a long time, weren’t you’’ and then she was continuing, she was good and taking her time, she was also forcing my wife to look at us, then when I thought I was gonna explode in her face, she stopped, I don’t know how the bitch knew I was so close, after 30 seconds of insulting me and my wife, she slapped my cock hard, god it hurt, she then ordered my wife to eat me again, my wife was more eager this time as she seemed to be wanting to show she was no slouch herself, Sylvia lowered herself on me and both woman were kneeling between my legs and she took her turn in sucking me and using her strong hands at the same time, she was then letting Suzy do it, they were taking turns, I was so aroused and I have to admit the bitch Sylvia was better than my wife, god she was good, just at the point where I was about to explode again, Sylvia retired herself she got up and just besides me she took me in her big right hand and with her left hand she grabbed my wife’s hair to hold Suzy in place in front of my throbbing cock and finished me off by stroking me gently at first and then more seriously, my wife had her eyes shut and was waiting for the big load on her pretty face but Sylvia ordered her to open her eyes, the big blonde bitch and my former boss and tormentor finished my off in good fashion and I shot the biggest load I ever did in my life right on my wife’s humiliated face, there was cum everywhere in her eyes, cheeks, nose, forehead, even her hair, the big blonde bitch wasn’t finished with us as she forced my wife to kiss me and to rub her face on mine and even forced me to swallow a bit of my own cum. She then finally threw us out with me still handcuffed as she gave my wife the key.

We both decided never to cross path with her again but Sylvia had other plans….

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Suzy and Sylvia
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 11:19:15 AM »
Hmm, good, but think I've read this before. But looking forward to seeing what follows!  :D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)