News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Amazon Stadium- an easy win.

• 3 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
The Amazon Stadium- an easy win.
« on: January 23, 2011, 05:54:24 AM »
It had taken a few weeks for my bruises and wounds to heal after that  last fight with Cherylynne but it was worth it, it was worth the pain to be the top bitch at any biker event, when I walked into the club house or the bar or any where. The guys bought me drinks; the women either stayed out of my way or did what I told them.

And I’d been invited back to the Amazon Stadium, there have been some argument after my last win there; it had more to do with Will and his biker cronies than with me. I'd finally had my revenged on Daniels, no one wanted to take that victory away from me. But the argument continued.

I’d often wondered just who owned the Amazon Stadium- probably some shady types who didn’t like the equally shady bikers even if the bikers and their hangers on made up about half the patrons on any one night. Being invited back to fight; being given an appearance fee was no more than my due.  But I just knew it wouldn’t have come if the patrons hadn’t said they wanted to see me in action again and that wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t won the fight with Daniels.

And to cap it off, I’d got a contract with the repo agency. Deb had been right, Arka had set me and Cherylynne up for that first brawl; he wanted to see us fight. He'd set Will up too. Will was still furious even after I'd taken to Cherylynne again.

I knew, I just knew Arka had a lot to do with the repo agency and I just knew he had wanted to see how tough I was. Having me suck him off was his way of making the fight happen, of making Will feel small, yes Arka didn't like Will- Deb was right about that too too, and the suck off was a bonus for Arka,and hell! What a bonus.   He got to see I was tough, he humiliated Will and he got off- 

Yes, beating Cherylynne that second time had been worthwhile. Almost as good as beating Daniels.

My dark side didn’t think so, “You’re pathetic, getting your kicks from beating someone, you’re a bully.”

“I’m no bully, I take my chances, Cherylynne might have beaten me.”

“Yeah but you wouldn’t be preening yourself if she had; you’d be sulking. Nah, you’re a bully.”

“I take my chances down at Amazon.”

“Sure you do, you just like fighting, you get a rush out of it, you’re pathetic, it’s worse than an addiction. “I could never win an argument with my dark side, when I thought I had it changed course. “Anyway who are you fighting there-Polly Taylor- you’ve beaten her before, you expect to beat her again. You just want to destroy her- you’re a bully!”

I ignored my dark side and so there I was standing in my corner, looking across the ring at Polly Taylor. Polly was a tall tanned, slim gymnast with long blonde hair and fake boobs. She was so proud of her boob job everyone called her “perfect tits’. Yeah, she was so proud of her tits, of her slim body; she couldn’t fight!

“Ready for another drubbing?” I sneered.

“You only just beat me. You can’t take me now!”

I laughed loudly.

She traded insults with another woman, it seemed Tammy English had whipped her ass recently, and Tammy was reminding her. Polly blushed “Revenge will be sweet”

English grinned. “You barely limped outta here.” She chuckled. “And wasn't there talk of 'not coming back?”'

“Oh don’t worry she limps out when I do her too” I threw in.

English continued to mock her. “And those poor tits needed ...well ....lots of work didn't they?”

Poor Polly could only reply. “Your time will come, whore. No one does that to me and gets away with it.”

“I think Tammy has got away with it before; I know I have.”

“Oh I have, often” English purred. “Kinda fun pounding those luscious curves, those perfect tits.”

“Don’t I know it; it has been such fun and it will be again!” I laughed again.

English and I exchanged winks.

I turned to Polly, still in her corner, I hoped, I just hoped she was getting oh so flustered. “Lost your tongue sweetie?”

“You're a pair of sluts. I can take you both and you know it.” Polly was angry. “You got lucky Taylor, with your stupid chest kick. And Peccavi, well..... It’s just your weight I have to overcome. “

“You haven’t overcome it yet. A few warm up sparring matches and one fight here. You’ve never overcome it; you’ve always ended on your back or worse.”

“Which is where she belongs” Tammy purred again.

“I turned to the ref, “I’ve had enough trash talking, fun though it is. Time’s up; let me put this bitch in her place!”

The ref outlined the rules- no rounds, just one continuous battle till either one girl was knocked out or surrendered or the umpires halted the match.

Polly stepped back, she pulled off a  little jacket, unzipped a  running hoody, revealing a bikini top and exposing the middle of her lean flat toned torso. Some of the guys wolf whistled. She reached down, removing running bottoms to reveal a little bikini bottom. “Ok whore, I’m ready.” She threw her hoody at me.

I threw the hood away and pulled off my jacket.

The bell rang.

I bounded into the middle of the ring and sent a fast punch aimed at her chin, I wanted to unsettle her. She arched back, her long legs- she was a good two or three inches taller than me- l slashed towards my face, her long single braid swinging as she moved. That was Polly’s problem as a fighter; always so showy, always trying fancy attention seeking moves. She should have known better. Showy moves didn’t win fights. Slogging it out did. Discipline did. I was disciplined I would slog it out. I ground my teeth and closed again firing a punch at her oh so wonderful boobs. She hated being hit there; if it didn’t hurt; it would anger her. But if it hit, it would hurt. All my punches did.

Her eyes widened in shock, I had come s close to hitting her. For all her flash moves I had missed her expensive DD's by mere inches. I had correctly anticipated her move. That was her problem, she tried the complicated, the showy when the simple would pay better. Her body tensed as she spun round, slashing the back of her hand towards my face. It hit, but then I never minded taking my chances when I closed on a foe. Her slap stung but again I never minded copping some pain if I could dish more out.  And I was going to. I fired another left right combo my left fist aimed at what she liked to think was her “taut trim tummy’ and my right at her left boob.

Polly shrieked in shock as my left pour left hammered her. It had hit well. And yet it was almost a feint meant to hurt, to damage but meant even more to distract her just enough so that my right would hit. And it did. She seemed to freeze for a second. She gasped, she sighed. She retreated swiftly, nimbly.  I smiled grimly - mine was the first blow to really take effect. The whole room knew it was first blood to me. Grimly I moved in steadily, solidly, knowing my strength was greater than hers however much she may train, knowing my endurance, and knowing my power was in slugging and wrestling. I fired two quick punches one at each side of her body. Her body took the blows well but I just knew she wouldn't take too many more. She leapt backwards, then kicked out high, her foot aimed for my breastbone.

I should have been ready for such a showy, athletic move, but I wasn't. I stepped back, the blow hit but I avoided much of the force. I raised my hands defensively. Polly skipped away from me; I knew what that meant, she wanted more space to work her legs, I expected some high kicks. She tried to distract me. "How'd you like the tit shot, huh?” I waited, not wasting my breath on her comments, poised on the balls of my feet. And I was right; her right foot snaked up quickly, outwards from her body, swinging away then into my face. She squealed with the effort, more for show than because she was worn.

“She was going to squeal a lot more soon!” I told myself grimly. Her toes hit my cheek, hard and I yelped with pain. But I had been prepared; I grabbed her ankle while it was in mid air.

She shrieked, surprised that I had read her move. She turned, twisted her foot, trying to yank it from my grasp. I wasn’t having that. Grasping the leg firmly in my hand I stepped forward, pushing her leg higher, making her arch her back, firing a punch with my other hand aiming at those enhanced DDs of which she was so proud!

Tammy giggled. “Oh poor Polly, you are too showy by half hun! You shouldn’t play to the crowd. Not when you’re fighting a mean bitch like Jenn"

Polly squealed; I just knew there was fear mingled with the pain. She arched away from me, trying to yank her leg from my grip. But she didn’t. She couldn’t. I held on tightly to that leg with my left hand and fired a second punch aimed at her assets again. I jerked her leg hard. I so hoped to push her off balance.

“You’ve got her now!” I winked at the speaker, a solid older man. He smiled back, raising his beer.

But she stayed upright, I had to give the bitch credit, she was athletic and supple. She stayed upright, if bent out of shape. My punch hit her leg, somehow it was between me and her body, it didn’t matter, for I drover her leg into her boobs. She grabbed my hair for balance. Let go you fat whore!”

That hurt! But I just knew I had her now! I punched her side. I tried jerking the leg up and forward. “Oh no; you’re for it now. Slut. You’ll be on your knees telling me how sorry you are for all those nasty words.”

She grunted with the impact from my punch; squealed loudly as I yanked her forwards, her legs separated. She was wide eyed; she tried to resist, pushing me back but failed. “Unghhh.....fuck.”  She smacked my face with her hands. She punched me as best she could. Nothing worked; she was fighting more to keep her balance than to hurt me.
It was time to make this slut suffer! I jerked her leg pulling her close! I raised my knee aiming for her tummy. She hissed in pain

“Not so mouthy now! I’ll pound you. I’ll destroy you.” I sneered.

And then the bitch showed how dirty she was. She rammed her fist in the pit of my tummy. I just know she was aiming for my groin. “Shit!” I dropped back, hurt but more than hurt, surprised, I just knew I had had her and then she came back with a cowardly low blow. I adopted a defensive position.

Polly recovered well, she was athletic. But I knew, I just knew she was scared. She swiveled, she tried to limber up, get her stretched leg working again. She sent a punch aimed at my face. I expected something like that, an attack to buy time, to keep me away while she recovered. I blocked it, shoving my left forearm up under Polly’s arm. The punch went nowhere. I lashed out at her boobs with my right and then when she made no attempt to attack again with my left again. She twisted away, trying to avoid my barrage of punches. She gasped with each shot that hit, she groaned, she was getting desperate as she neared the edge of the ring. Soon I would have her on the ropes. And then she would have nowhere to go.

The older guy cheered again, “Make her tits your punching bags! I love it”

But I had taken my eye off my foe for just a second and in that second she unleashed a kick and it hit my lower belly. I gasped, I faltered, I retreated.

Polly laughed. A bitter mocking sound.” See, you fat whore? You should come to my gym where I instruct; I'll work some of that flab off your tummy” She sent three blows, a left, right left towards my tummy.

Although a step to one side avoided one blow, the other two- carefully targeted hit hard. She hurt me bad. I needed to damage her back. I closed, sent two blows to her boobs. They were meant to damage but even more to distract from my main blow. I closed further, snaking a foot behind her. Then I slammed her hard I was playing on what I hoped was her weakened leg.

It worked. Partly, I hit her boobs once, she staggered flailing, her face a picture of fury, surprise and pain as she realized I’d outwitted her. She screamed as she hit the ropes. She flailed out with her arms. I think she was trying to get her balance, but whatever she did, and why ever she did it, she left herself wide open. I took advantage, sending several hard punches to her boobs. Her boobs shook violently. She moaned, a high pitched shriek of pain and despair. She sank her hands into my hands, tying to pull me close.

“You bitch let go of my hair.” I punched her, she groaned. I hit her again. “You’re done for now! Slut!" I focused on pounding her boobs. “You are so mine slut!"

She turned pale, she shuddered, she tried to punch back, she shivered, her whole body shivered.  Her punch hit but did little. I stepped back. She didn’t even follow; she was standing supported by the ropes. I sent a knee to her tummy. She slumped forward, straight into an uppercut that smashed her head back, her body still on the ropes.  I sent one last punch to her chin. She crumpled to her knees. I pulled her up by the hair; thrust my knee into her belly. I pulled her from the ropes and thrust her into the turnbuckle. She hit it, she crumbled to the mat. The ref counted her out.

I ripped Polly’s bikini top off her. I waved it in the air. I walked out of the ring. I kissed some of the guys. I claimed my prize, my winnings and walked out of the room.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 12:20:16 AM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Re: The Amazon Stadium- an easy win.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 06:38:40 PM »
Good work, Jenn

8)

Jonica
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 04:01:26 PM »
an enjoyable read!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 06:30:24 PM »
Good to see you bounce back from the last fight, Jenn.

Fine writing.

Marie