News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kissin Cousins Repost by Catwriter

• 5 Replies

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
Kissin Cousins Repost by Catwriter
« on: August 20, 2017, 08:00:56 AM »
Kissin Cousins
by Catwriter
The Appalachian Mountains are grand and beautiful. Looking down into a cloud-covered valley gave a god-like feeling of power mixed with awe. An old mining town, Catpass, was situated here and although the mine was long gone, several hundred families made do somehow.

The Ricket family had been feuding with the Standish family for years. It was difficult to determine when the feud began or why, but the family members hated one another just the same. Julie Ricket, the most beautiful blonde 22-year-old in the city didn't much care one way or the other. She was, in a Daisy Mae like fashion, just beautiful and used to being treated as such. The only Standish family member she didn't like was Rebecca, a very sexy brunette. The reason for her enmity was obvious to all. The women were unique, but their bodies were mirror images of each other. Painfully thin waists, full hips and breasts needing bras only Omar the tentmaker could provide. These women were stacked beyond belief. Their breasts not only caused heads to turn but men to walk into walls.

Rebecca's distaste for Julie was along the same lines. Each had dated and almost fought over boys back in high school.

One day, Julie found herself at the stream washing linens. She took time to soak in the cool water, letting it flow between her breasts as it languidly headed toward the Carolinas. The sun was in her face and, eyes closed, she relished the warmth.

She heard a strange rustling in the water and looked up to see Rebecca at stream's edge taking one of her linens.

"What the hell you doin', Rebecca?” screamed Julie as she scrambled to her feet.

"Taking back what's rightfully mine, you blonde bitch. You stole this here linen last time we was doin' laundry and I'm taking it back." stated Rebecca.

Grasping an end of the linen, Julie pulled it back almost toppling Rebecca in the process. Standing several feet apart, both women stood their ground, sizing each other up. And there was a lot to size. Wearing short shorts and loosely buttoned blouses, they were an impressive pair. Shirt buttons strained mightily to restrain their bounteous contents. The women's breasts resembled silicon mountains although they were perfectly natural.

"Just stay away from my stuff, or I'll kick your ass, Rebecca", spat Julie.

Rebecca pulled hard at the linen as did Julie. The fabric finally split and ripped entirely in two as the two huge breasted females fell back into the stream.

"You bitch", cried Julie as she slopped on hands and knees toward Rebecca who headed toward Julie. They met close to the edge and grasped a double handful of each other's hair and toppled into the water. There they engaged in a furious hair pulling battle, rolling over and over in the cool water. Blouses became soaked and melded to the now visible tit flesh as the beauties writhed in the wet. Rolling to a stop, the enraged females secured a strong leg lock preventing further movement. They held hair with one hand and slapped at one another with the other. The sharp slaps escalated until the women, anxious to really get at the other, released their leg locks and rose to their feet. Chests heaving, massive breasts rising and falling, they circled one another in the shallow water.

You're payin' for that linen", screamed Julie.

"I'm not payin' for nothin' you dumb bitch", yelled the bounteous brunette as she swung a hard slap at Julie. It connected hard on her cheek. Rubbing the spot, Julie felt her rage grow. She slapped back at Rebecca just as hard and then they began hitting arms and breasts. Each got in one good belly punch causing the other to squeal in pain. The thin material of their blouses began to rip and gradually nipples emerged in the sunlight, presenting yet another target for the warriors. Each grasped two handfuls of tit and yanked. Unable to withstand this assault, both blouses hung loosely in shreds and four huge breasts came into view. They staggered about the streambed, cursing one another, literally dragging one another by the breasts. The pain in their chests became too great and the women flung themselves at one another, falling to the water. The water was deeper here and as they women struggled wildly, the stream carried them slowly. Neither noticed this slow movement, so intent were they on inflicting pain on the other. The water roiled violently as the beauties sometimes dragged each other under it, almost trying to drown the other.

Reaching a turn in the stream, the water became shallow again and the grappling women rolled up onto a sandy area. Rising to their feet, they gasped for breath. Totally topless, their huge breasts rolled heavily on their chests and they moved toward one another slowly. Grasping one another at the elbow, they brought their nipples into contact and leaned forward, causing their huge mammaries to push up and out and down. Looking down, they were fascinated with the shapes of their large breasts as they pushed against one another. In and out they pushed, moving in unison. Then looking into each other's eyes, renewing the anger, they wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed hard. Huge amounts of titflesh appeared on the side of their bodies as they were almost glued together from forehead to crotch. They began to stumble but kept their harsh grips on the other. They looked positively beautiful, faces flushed, fighting with every part of their body, staggering wildly now, trying to throw the other to the sand. Finally, Rebecca tripped Julie and they fell to the sand, hard. Rebecca quickly jumped on top of Julie and held her hands to the side. She then grasped double handfuls of tit flesh and squeezed. Julie, with Rebecca's huge tits dangling in her face took a nip at one huge breast. Rebecca screamed and slapped Julie back and forth several times. Now Julie went for a double tit squeeze and pushing upward with her hips, toppled Rebecca and landed on top. Each of the battlers maintained top position for a moment where they could inflict more pain on her opponent but after a moment of fierce close-in fighting they would lose theirr top position and receive pain in return. After five minutes of this furious give and take, the brunette held the blondes hands out to her side, flailed her legs out wide and prevented any further rolling. She was also unable to inflict pain with her hands, so ground the closely enmeshed breasts into her opponent. Julie twisted her torso, thrusting her breasts to meet those of Rebecca and the four largest breasts in Catpass battled it out. They bulged and slithered and dragged against one another, nipples battling furiously.

Not strangely, the brunette found herself getting less angry and more excited. Her pussy was jammed against the blonde and she began twisting her hips slightly while continuing the furious breast battle. Her wet brunette hair covered Julie's face and she would occasionally hair whip her gorgeous opponent.

Julie, too, was becoming excited as she felt Rebecca's breast cover and grind into her own. Her hips moved slowly into Rebecca as their pussies ground into one another. The blonde lifted her head slightly and licked Rebecca's earlobe and began sucking on it. Burying her face in Julie's neck, Rebecca began licking and nibbling.

Rebecca rolled off the blonde and they rose to their knees. Gently massaging each other's huge breasts, they kissed lightly, tongues darting across one another and   then sliding deeper.

Each woman began gently rubbing the other's love nest with one hand and rubbing the other's back slowly. Their pussies became wet and their hands and wrists moved more quickly. Their kissing had become almost as rough as their fighting; they were trying to devour the other.

Then their hips were thrusting forward, slowly at first, as each cat fighter wanted to relish the sensuality of the moment, then more quickly.

Their arms fairly flew around each other and they fell back to the sand, rolling and thrusting wildly. They continued their harsh kissing and as each momentarily assumed top position, would drive her hips furiously at the other.

Julie finally pinned Rebecca and moaning loudly ground her pussy into the panting brunette. Rebecca met each downward thrust with a violent thrust of her own until both beauties were moaning and screaming and swearing and coming.

Their orgasm was incredibly intense and when it was over, they engaged in long minutes of ,rubbing and licking each other's breasts.With arms about each other's waist, they slowly walked back upstream, giggling now after all the mayhem.

"I'll bring the linen tomorrow", suggested Rebecca.

"About noon", said Julie and they took a moment to kiss once more, lolling huge breasts into each other a final time that day. 
Catwriter

Offline Valen

• God Member
Re: Kissin Cousins Repost by Catwriter
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 10:36:47 AM »
Hot fight

Offline Pillowtime Stories

• Gymnast have the best Legs
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 04:15:15 AM »
You know what made this fight so incredible for me? Catwriter spent very little time on the build up. No HUGE drawn out story how it happened and then focused on the fight itself. Everything before and after was just abstract. He also has a great eye for detail, putting you in the middle of the fight in how he describes it. He takes his time and do9ens'y describe it like viewing a video game with this move and that move. It all feels very personal and very polished. All close in fighting and battling with eventually turned erotic.

Simply one of the best writers to ever put these stories to life. Well done.
its a fantasy so have fun with it

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 05:52:01 PM »
Thank you so much Biggarou.  Best compliment I've ever received.  I may have it carved in gold and hang it over my bed. 

And Valen, thank you too.  Appreciate it very much.
Catwriter

Offline underdweller

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 12:40:16 AM »
Love the outdoor action.
Female strap-on fights, missionary tribbing

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 01:19:25 AM »
This message is to Biggarou.  Hi Biggarou.  I was wondering if you would mind my using your quote in a future book of mine?  Let me know please.  My email is davidharding2005@yahou.com.  I'm not positive I will useOffline Biggarou

big girls are best to wrestle.
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 04:15:15 AM »
You know what made this fight so incredible for me? Catwriter spent very little time on the build up. No HUGE drawn out story how it happened and then focused on the fight itself. Everything before and after was just abstract. He also has a great eye for detail, putting you in the middle of the fight in how he describes it. He takes his time and do9ens'y describe it like viewing a video game with this move and that move. It all feels very personal and very polished. All close in fighting and battling with eventually turned erotic.

Simply one of the best writers to ever put these stories to life. Well done. it but wanted to have your OK if I use it.

Let me know.  Thanks again for the compliment.  You can see how much it moved me.  Your friend, Catwriter
Catwriter