News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

(story) Emma Watson vs. Nina Dobrev

• 6 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(story) Emma Watson vs. Nina Dobrev
« on: July 07, 2013, 06:38:14 PM »
Nina Dobrev and Emma Watson said their peace a few weeks back.  With Emma back in the United States they through mutual parties set up the fight both wanted.  Nina wanted to fight Emma because Emma bullied and humiliated weak Lily Collins.  Emma wanted the fight to prove she wasn’t a below average at anything and Nina had the physical stature to make others notice.

The fight was to take place in a spacious living room and a ring was made using large couches to form the square.  Nina invited a few castmates and good friends as her spectators to watch her beat down Emma Watson.

Emma invited a few friends from England and invited Keira Knightly who she wanted to make back down.  Keira had long said she was waiting for Emma to be in her league to offer a challenge, Emma knew Nina was beyond Keira Knightly.

They sat on opposite sides of the couch ring there was nothing random of this fight so they were getting ready.  They knew they were to fight so they dressed accordingly.  They took off their outside clothes and shoes and were left in tight workout gear.  Nina’s dark skin, strong body with great legs and broad shoulders while Emma wasn’t as broad shouldered but was equal in the legs had a stronger stomach but smaller breasts.

Meeting up in the center Emma coldly said “Nina”

“Emma”

Emma rose her arms straight up “Check me for weapons” 

Nina smiled and slowly checked Emma’s body for hidden weapons.  She then assumed the position and allowed Emma to check her the last thing Emma checked and checked from behind was Nina’s breasts which she gave a little squeeze “Guess they are bigger than mine.”

“Bitch” Nina threw a wild punch with no technique, it got blocked and Emma hit a quick right then a left.  Nina backed up and Emma went after her.  Nina brought her arms up to block punches but Emma dove at her legs and took her down.  Emma pressed her forearm into Nina’s chest and punched her in the stomach twice before Nina escaped.

Nina got up a tad quicker than Emma and got her arms around Emma’s ribs and lifted her up and put her down facefirst.  She lifted her a little off the ground and squeezed Emma’s breasts “Yeah mine are bigger”

Emma grabbed Nina’s right hand and removed it from  her breast then stood up getting away from Nina Dobrev.  Nina stood up and Emma was ten feet away from her “No running away you wanted this.”

“I’m not running I’m escaping a attack and will put you down in a few seconds”

“English bitch” Nina brought her fists up and focused more on her technique and came forward.  She figured out where her range was out of Emmas and hit two jabs and stepped back when Emma tried a counter right.

She hit Emma with a hard straight that sent Emma stumbling around, Nina shouted “Thought you were putting me down.”  She went after Emma Watson but Emma wasn’t as hurt as she let others onto believe and when Nina went for a bigger punch Emma went under the punch and got her arm up and locked arms at the elbow and hit two punches to the back ribs of Nina Dobrev.

Emma tried to sneak behind Nina and get her other arm under Nina’s free arm but ended up face first on the ground as Nina snuck out her leg and tripped her but Nina flipped over Emma’s back and the two got up quickly.

They exchanged right hands and Nina went for a knee to the stomach but Emma was going forward for Nina’s hair and with Nina off balance she put the brunette Canadian bombshell on her back one leg up in the air.  Emma kept her thigh behind Nina’s leg and with her other leg she pressed her knee down on top of Nina’s downed leg.

“Little Mrs. Canada on her back just like I…” SLAP SLAP Emma slapped Nina hard twice then moved upwards bringing Nina’s lifted leg closer to her chest.

“Should give up now Nina, I am better then you.”

Emma was actually getting frustrated despite the show of confidence.  Nina should have screamed by now with what she was doing to her leg but instead she somehow was moving onto her side.  Emma reached for Nina’s hair but Dobrev had gotten her shoulder rolled and then twisted her torso and flipped Emma off.  She quickly jumped on Emma’s back and hit a slap to each of the more accomplished actresses ears.

“Better than me, sure don’t look like your better then ME right now.”

Emma put the top of her head down on the floor and started to move towards inbetween her legs and ended up flipping Nina off her.  Nina rolled onto her back and got quickly up to her knees started to get her feet underneath her when Emma jumped at her.  Nina twisted her torso and used Emmas own momentum to throw the English woman face first on the couch

Emma saw from the corner of her eye coming at her with a large slap and pushed off the couch going flat to the floor.  She then got to her knees hoping to smother Nina out in the couch cushion.  Instead Emma was pushed onto her back as Nina threw her entire body getting her arms around Emmas neck and chest on chest.  She pushed Emma Watson down on her back.

“Got you on your back now… Little miss uppity should never have challenged me”

Emma pushed at Nina’s elbow and got her head away, she then with her left hand  grabbed at Nina’s hair and yanked while pushing out to her right.  She was escaping and sat up straight and Nina grabbed her by the waist.  In response Emma grabbed Nina’s wrists and separated the hands and let go of Nina’s left wrist and spun for Nina’s back.

Nina was trying to get away but Emma was quicker and got her arms around Nina’s waist.  Nina sat down and grabbed at Emmas wrists now but rather than allow that to happen Emma let got stood up and kicked her in the back.

Emma backed away and started playing to the crowd who were all cheering at the athleticism both women were showing during the fight. 

Nina got up and slicked her hair back and stretched her back, both womens bodies were sheen of sweat.  Nina was upset she was losing and Emma was happy she was getting more respect than what should could ever get defeating the Kristen Stewarts and lily Collins of the world.

“Look at you, figured it out that I’m more than a big name.  I’m a top ten, you are a gatekeeper who people thought wrongly was a top ten.”

“I’ll show you what you are and what I am.”  Nina did a cartwheel which froze Emma Watson who was then sent flying into the couch after nina jumped and dropkicked Emma in the chest.

Nina put her hands by her ears and jumped up to her feet much like Shawn Michaels used to do.  Emma started to get up only to get slapped back down “Stick to fighting Kristen Stewart.”

“Did you hear what I said?”  Nina put her foot on Emma’s face and pressed the younger woman’s face into the leather of the couch.  “I’m not athletic, I’m not weak I’m a challenge you can’t overcome.”

“Bollocks” Emma got her right foot up into the lower part of Nina’s stomach and got her left foot by Nina’s ass.  She pushed the Canadian away, Nina rolled backwards and got up to her feet and went forward back to Emma who was flying in the air and hit her with a dropkick in the shoulder.

Emma got onto one knee and looked up at the crowd; it was the ultimate bad girl look that they seen from so many shows with femme fatales throughout the years of movies and tvs.  Nina was on all fours and glared over at Emma, pissed off that emma was giving her this much. 

They glowered at each other in the same position, the fight was about more than a victor it was about positioning and perception.  When Nina did a cartwheel and a dropkick Emma knew she had to hit a flying type move to counter effect the perception that Nina was more athletic.  Nina knew she had to talk smack to Emma and try to embarrass her because Emma kept doing exactly what she said she was going to do.

The crowd was waiting in baited anticipation for them to continue the battle and they leaped from their positions.  Nina went for a clothesline/punch but Emma went low on her and waistlocked the Canadian and lifted her up in the air and Greco Roman slammed her down to her chest then lifted Nina up onto her feet again but Nina grabbed Emma’s wrists broke the grip and countered into a drop toe hold.

She jumped on Emma’s back and hit one slap to the neck then applied a headlock.  Emma grabbed Nina’s finger to stop the headlock then rolled and twisted her neck to safety and ended up getting Nina in a front headlock.  She brought her arms a little lower getting the right arm around Nina’s neck and was now going for a guillotine choke.

Emma Dropped to her back but Nina held Emma’s wrists making sure she couldn’t lock in the choke and escaped from the hold and now grabbed Emma’s thigh’s and tried for a Boston Crab.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (story) Emma Watson vs. Nina Dobrev
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 06:38:43 PM »
She tried to turn Emma over to  her left but Emma twisted her torso to the opposite side blocking it.  Then to the right and Emma blocked it, she finally started to turn Emma onto her chest when Emma grabbed Nina’s ankle and brought her down. 

Emma got up  and lifted Nina’s left leg up going to lock in an ankle lock submission.  Nina could feel the pain starting and knew she had to act quick.  Pushing up and tucking in and rolling for Emma’s ankle she ended up flipping the English woman.

They got up quickly and ignored the cheering crowd as they rushed each other and locked up collar and elbow and changed it to only have their left hand in the back of the other’s  hair.  Nina hit two punches one to the ribs and the other to the breast.  Emma hit three hard thudding punches to Nina’s ribs.  Nina hit two more punches each landing with a hard thud to Emma’s ribs and then dropped down in a crouch and pushed forward for a single leg takedown.

Emma bounced back to a side and kept fighting the take down and finally after going around  half the make shift ring she got her leg away and escaped the take down.  Emma walked away from Nina so she could get her breath back and reset her own strategy. 

Nina slapped the couch, upset she expended so much energy just for Emma to escape.  “You tapping out, just goes to prove the top English fighters are better than the top Canadian fighter or really top anywhere.”

“You probably think that’s true, I’m going to slap your face off now.”

Nina stood up and walked towards Emma not thinking of takedown, submissions or anything else.  Just of slapping Emma Watson in the face because of the comment she just made.

Emma smiled she was getting under Nina’s skin but after all the reversals of submissions and takedowns she really just wanted to slap the bitch down.

They exchanged slaps, Nina first then Emma and looked at each other then hit another slap each.  Eyes narrowed a little more and focus less on contact and technique and more on slapping a bitch the two young former co-stars started firing slap after slap with each hand.  It was the most unfocused, untrained part of a very equal athletic fight.  Some slaps hit the face some hit the shoulder most hit the air.

Emma got hit with a hard slap to the back of the neck when she doubled over and it was annoying which she confused for painful.  She shot forward grabbing a leg and attempting her own takedown.

Now it was Nina’s turn to prove as adept at blocking a takedown as Emma did just moments ago.  She bounced back avoiding the first rush attempt and tried to pull her leg loose but failed and Emma lifted her leg up and spiked Nina down on the ground.

Emma was pleased she was proving to be the more athletic better fighter of the two.  She hit a knee to Nina’s stomach then pushed Nina completely on her back  and mounted her with ease.  “Come on try and escape.”

Nina lifted her body but Emma maintained control and when Nina went back down flat she was answered with two slaps.

“I forget how did I tell you I’d beat you”  Nina was still having her arms up and Emma had trouble sneaking in some slaps “Quit and ask permission to get up.”

She hit a left to Ninas face but the follow through hit the ground and Nina moved both arms to that side and pushed Emma off. 

Nina got up and got her distance away from Emma and looked around embarrassed “You said you’d pin me down and keep me down well guess what you just pinned me down til I decided to get up.  When I decided to get up I got up.”

Emma didn’t say anything and Nina still had cred to get back “Now put up those fists, I’m not going wild with crazy slaps I’m going to put my fists up and show you how well I punch, how hard I kick and truly show you what I said in the hotel.”

“That you’re not Lily Collins and I’m not going to school you in striking.  You think you saw my best strikes when I fought that weaky.  You’ve got my respect as an opponent but I’m still going to end this soon.”

“Bring it Emma, bring your finish and I’ll bring mine and we’ll see whose finished”

Nina had trouble getting going in the fight from the very beginning she looked like she was someone who depended solely on her natural skills.  Whereas Emma was someone who put the extra work in so it was just natural ability but lessons.  Nina needed to dispel that right now with some punches and kicks, she trained on Vampire Diaries and was going to put Emma down lock a scissors around Emma’s waist and win the fight.

They circled and Emma leaned back and away from a couple of jab attempts.  This was a fight she thought would be over by now.  She knew Nina was going to take  her lightly and she would make Nina pay for it.  One thing that she was completely happy about for this fight was that it was a fight not a dirt match sure she went for Nina’s hair a few times but overall this was a fight of skill and athleticism.  This was going to be her masterpiece.  Combos, counters, feints and pin Nina for good

Emma landed the first punch as Nina  had a straight countered with a Watson jab.  Nina sent a punch that just missed Emma’s cheek but Emma had stepped back and countered with an upper cut and then a straight, jab, jab ending with a cross to the ribs.  Emma then bounced back avoiding Nina’s right.

Emma put her arms up and stuck her chin out mocking Nina for her inability to land a punch.  Nina came in mad and went for a jab which was again countered with a Watson jab but unfortunately Nina was going for a combo and landed the stiff straight that sent Watson back.  Nina hit a jab and a harder straight and finished with a  hook to Emma’s cheek.

Now Emma got scared and brought her arms up to cover her face so Nina smiled and hit a hard stiff kick to Emma’s ribs with her right and then a left kick to Emma leg.  Emma was trying to get away to relax and reset but Nina could smell blood in the water. 

Nina knew each of her strikes landed flush and Emma was nearly out.  The kick to the body landed so hard she thought she felt her shin press against Emma’s kidney.  She was going after Nina throwing punches that seemed to barely miss or get Emmas shoulder.

Emma suddenly stopped and fired off a stiff straight and followed it with a left hook that nearly put Nina down.

Nina put her leg up and pushed Emma away with a push kick, then the two got close enough for a big exchange of rights and left.  Emma hit a right cross but Nina’s left hook came underneath that and shortly thereafter a right cross both landing hard on Emma’s face but she hit a three punch combo ending with a right uppercut.

Emma went for a big over hand haymaker but Nina hit her with a jab and hit her own over hand right that put Emma back.  Nina got her leg ready and wet for another big kick to Emma’s side but Emma caught the leg and pushed forward slamming Nina down.  Emma hit one punch but then screamed

Nina got both her legs around Emma’s waist and squeezed.  The scream from Emma allowed Nina to get to Emma’s side and sit up getting more pressure on the scissors.  Emma was crying now and Nina started to taunt her “I told you I’d do this, I fucking told you now they all know  you are close to my league not quite in it.”

Emma tried to get up on all fours but couldn’t and was thinking of tapping out but needed this win and had more fight left in her.  Not knowing what else to do she started to bring her elbow down on Nina’s knee and thigh.  She then got on her shoulders and Nina was preparing for Emma to flip but instead she got on her hands and knees and saw Nina was closer to her and she threw up a back fist getting Nina in the chin then slid her other arm between Nina’s knees and ended up breaking the scissors.

Emma jumped out and hit a slap then tried to get on top of Nina but Nina rolled out and tried to get a position on Emma.  The two women rolled around trading position in a fast and furious grappling session which ended with Emma reverse face sitting Nina.

Nina would never live it down Emma Watson was more athletic then she thought she would be and knew more technique.  A couple punches to the stomach and then a spin and Emma grapevined Nina’s legs and pinned her arms down.

Nina tried to power out to the left but Emma kept her down and slapped her for the attempt.  She tried again to the left but Emma was to strong and to technical, she had a perfect grapevine on Nina’s legs had a her mid section above Nina’s and had a firm grip on Nina’s wrists only to let one go to land a quick slap and had the wrist locked up again.

The fight was over all that was needed was admission, emma smiled devilishly she did what she said she was going to do.  She took on a woman who many thought was close to unbeatable and soundly beat  her down.  Proved she could keep up with the athleticism, proved she was more then adept at striking and most of all she proved it wasn’t just the Kristen Stewarts and Lily Collins of the industry that she could beat up in a fight.  She could beat any main stream actress that wasn’t highly super trained like Nina’s co-star who watched the entire fight Claire Holt. 

Claire smiled and acknowledged to people that emma won “Come on sweetie just say the words”

“Yes say them.”

“you “  One more failed attempt at getting free and one more slap for the effort and finally Nina cried and said it “You won.”

“Allow me a victory pose”

“She will you earned it”  Again it was Claire Holt and Nina feared Claire so she just nodded yes.  Emma sat just below Nina’s chest and flexed for everyone.

Keira Knightly shouted she could take Emma only to get laughed at by everyone.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 07:35:36 PM »
Really fine work, very well done, congratulations and I wait for more, my friend.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 06:21:14 AM »
Good Story, curious to see where it goes.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 08:58:58 AM »
keria knightly vs emma Watson ? I wonder
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 04:22:21 PM »
True Story when I was writing this it was the plan for Keira/Emma afterwards but when I finished I didn't think it was much of a challenge for Emma... Right now I'm leaning toward another opponent for Emma but I can try a Keira fight.  No guarantees especially after what I just did to Keira in a fight

Offline orbsessed

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 05:23:55 PM »
Great story; thanks for sharing your work!